How come there are no good space exploration and colonization games?

How come there are no good space exploration and colonization games?

It's called No man's sky

have you even heard of no mans sky?

tiny velated deep ocean thread?

>good

You should try No Man's Sky for Android devices, which is a game called Out There

Will Empyrean get better later?

He said GOOD you retards.

yeah so i provided a good game

This is a blatant space thread.

It's called life. Just go out there and explore things.

you mean Star Citizen?

Spore

Has anyone played the starcraft 2 campaigns? it would be neat to have a game like that, except good. I like the terran one of getting ontracts and hiring mercs and building your army, the zerg one where you consume and find animals to take geneseed from.

what scare you the most

the deep sea or the open space?

>No good space colonization games
Get a load of this drone.

star citizen

KSP litterally endorsed by nasa

Go on....

Chocolate cake, mostly. Sometimes strawberry cheesecake. It just depends on my mood.

Kerbal Space Program with USI mods.

Deep sea. Space is at least empty. We have no idea what's in the sea.

A U R O R A
U
R
O
R
A

Dwarf fortress of 4x nigs

but we don't have idea what is outside this galaxy

its 100% sure there are other l
living organisms outside this planet

>its 100% sure there are other l
living organisms outside this planet

w-what kind of living organisms are you talking about?

Who knows. From unicellular organisms to a millenial form of live who simply absorbs all the matery close enough to it to the point it becomes a meaty and shapeless web of the size of his natal solar system and travel in the galaxy like a vagabond while orbiting to his old sun

>Implyng they aren't here

Rodina, its in early access
elite dangerous has some good exploration

i guess spore and no mans sky in a way too?

another one?

not really exploration, more of just a tech demo at the moment
thats not exploration, thats a physics simulator

U Wot

Kerbal is pretty great. Even the first sub-orbital flights to moon landings feel like meaningful milestones that require proper planning, and the game in general is good conveying the emptiness and huge distances between celestial objects.

I'd recommend playing in the old Science mode instead of Career mode, because in the former you're constantly trying to build bigger and better spacecraft for larger distances and the unlock system encourages it too, whereas the "proper" Career mode with money makes you waste time building cheap, stupid crafts for arbitrary "use X part at Y altitude with Z speed" missions rather than doing actually meaningful and fun exploration.