Can heal himself really fast by eating

>Can heal himself really fast by eating

Attack when he's busy eating then

>Has a magic shield that prevent any firearms to even shake him while he eats

Attack with other weapons then

>The game doesn't let you hit him more than twice between two healing sessions, after that he doesn't wobble anymore and can (will) put you to rest each time he hit you.

>Run 3x faster than you so you can't prevent him to at least eat, if you're lucky, one mouthful wich cancel the equivalent of the two blows you threw at him

>When he puts you down (everytime he hits you) there's 1/3 of chances for the game simply not letting you stand up (you have to wait him to come) so he can get over you and fuck you up more.

Avoid his blows

>Throw a frying pan that literally follows you in case you successfully avoided it.

>If by miracle you succeed to remove 3/4 of his HP bar, don't forget that all your weapons broke and/or you have no food anymore, so when you go refuel even if you do it in 10 seconds don't worry, his HP bar will be full again.

Artificial difficulty thread.

DR2 bosses were stupid because all you needed were the knife gloves and you'd win every single fight.

>he didn't make a knife+ boxing gloves combo

Nevermind the knife gloves, just use the bat with nails.

Christ, he isn't even that hard.

I didn't want google to help me for my first run, if I'm almost forced to equip a certain weapon or foolish leveling, it's just not worth it, I'll stick to DR1

Pretty much.

Honestly, Cred Forums just has a bad attitude towards video games sometimes.

Getting mad at video games makes you worse at them. Every time you die / lose at a game, think to yourself:

>Well done, game. You have outplayed me. In the eternal participatory connection between maker of games and player of games, which bridges both noumenon and phenomenon, an imbalance has been created, where the maker has ascended higher than the player. I will strive to correct this balance, thus preserving the ancient rites.

Then, think to yourself:
>What is my goal here?
>What states in the game are logically equivalent to my goal?
>What mechanics are there to approach these states?
>Which mechanics seem like they would be the most fun?
>Which mechanics seem like they would be easiest?
>Which mechanics seem like they would require a consistent, even amount of energy, and which mechanics seem to involve downtime followed by bursts of energy expenditure?

To conclude, think:
>Am I playing the game, or am I pressing buttons?
>What does my opponent want?
>Games are fun.
>I enjoy playing games, and playing my opponent, not pushing buttons.
>I am not the button pusher.
>I am the man hunter.

Then, smile to yourself gently, and start again.

Would you believe me if I told you I rarely get mad at vidyas ? I only grit my teeth and curse sometimes while playing online.

Because I love challenges, when the game actually outplay me, I know it even when my mind try in a childish attempt to convince me that it's not fair (that's when it really become desperate)

I'd like to get mad at DR2, but I just can't feel anything, the game has to be fun to make me concerned at the point of getting mad, here it's just shit.

I'm the first to laugh at crybabies denouncing artificial difficulty, but when the game just put a magic shield cancelling shotgun shots fired from 3 meters or just doesn't let you get up randomly, it is objectively lazyness.

fair enough. I haven't played dead rising 2.

But remember that the rules of a video game are by constant and binary in nature. Even RNG can be worked around, by picking spots where RNG will either work out really in your favor or if it doesn't, it's not too bad. And a magic shield cancelling shotgun shots from 3 meters is, again, a constant. It's not intuitive, and it's fair to criticize it, but it can be worked around.

Although it sounds to me like you're just sick of playing the game. Maybe take a day off or something, take a walk, do some laundry, study, go to work, go shopping, read a book or something. Seriously, focusing for too long on video games can make you bad at them if they don't have enough depth to be constantly engaging.

all of that just leads to "I have been misled!" when discussing capcom games

any reasonable solution a normal person would come to is the wrong one in any capcom game, from Star Force to SF4, including the DR series in the middle somewhere

they demand absolute clairvoyance

why play bad games?

We need more guys like you.

There has never been a good game.

Every single boss from every single Dead Rising is just frustrating, cheap, "memorize-the-pattern-and-use-the-right-weapon-to-hit-them-at-the-right-time" standard Capcom dogshit.

It doesn't help that their """""backstories""""" are literally all "I was always a weird fuck and then zombies happened so I WENT INSANE!!!!!"

The games would be 10/10 if there were no boss fights whatsoever and they just made the actual hordes threatening at all. I wanted a zombie apocalypse sim and I got a fucking roller-skating clown who juggles chainsaws.

I actually don't remember dying to this guy or having a whole lot of trouble

maybe I just got lucky and came with the right weapons

DR3 bosses were easy mode to me, maybe I just accidentally grinded too much to the point where I grinded the challenge out of the game but I had a lot less problems in DR3 than I did in DR2

>People have trouble with DR bosses

How? Most of them were such easy one-offs that I don't even remember them, this Chef Antoine guy being one of them.

What if I made that combo my first run without google and you're just an idiot who refuses to use the tools at hand to beat the game?

Don't know about DR but 90% of "artificial difficulty" cases are just casuals complaining.

True enough. Plus I always had a posse with me at all times, which made everything easier. I actually really enjoyed DR3, looking back. Because it was mostly about finding/equipping survivors and exploring, not fighting Crazy Grocery Guy for 20 minutes.

Capcom is the exception.

Otherwise I fully agree with you.

>Crazy Grocery Guy for 20 minutes.
Jej, all you need to do is wait for him to get to thr end of an aisle, jump over the shelving with the pillar in the way then hit him from behind with the small chainsaw like three times.

DR1 bosses are easymode because the AI is hilariously shit.