I LIVE AGAIN

I LIVE AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_1ljzf3r3s
mega.nz/#!qF4UVDJA!4FB0MQmKB02duHBr3-AFdQzbr6WSEWcGAXCnu8zRhuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw bought it years ago on gog, but can't get it to play like Duke 3D Megaton or Shadow Warrior

Don't worry, BloodEX is coming.

shadow warrior has a source port

but its an asshole to get working

Never heard of it

Is it a re-release like Duke Nukem 3D Megaton?

Come on, what's a little death?

No, it's not a stolen source port that is being sold to clueless idiots.

It's basically a recreation of the game done by the guy who did Doom 64EX/Strife/Powerslave/Turok Remaster.

so it basically never will be released
good to know

Why would you think that? He's already released many top-notch projects and is currently working on Turok 2 remaster.

Can't wait for a proper port of the game so people can actually play it and realize that it's extremely overrated

because it was such a masterpiece of a game
unlike blood which doesn't even work properly when bought from gog

He remakes this shit from scratch. His work speaks for itself, it'll work.

duke3d was better

It's a good game, great even, but it is overrated as fuck.

Did he actually kiss his Mac-10s?

im a grill btw :P

wouldn't you?

WORKS ON MY MACHINE

LONDON

judes is not vidya

BROTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It doesn't run under DosBox for you? That's how I played it. Would love a Megaton Edition-styled remaster, but at least it works.

I want Jojo! I want Jojo!

Bought this game on steam on sale cuz I love old school fps,had to install so fan patches to get it work,was still shit.Atleast they gave me refund

The pinnacle of FPS. Nothing has since topped it.

Also

>sourceport

>no controller support
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

joystick support tho

use dosbox
you're not using Win8.1 or 10, are you?

not gonna lie, that fucker spooked me up very well
Supposely both Blood and Blood 2 don't run on modern systems. I call bullshit, Blood ran for me from dosbox with no issues, and Blood 2 took me 2 minutes in google to get running. All I had to do was to reduce resolution.

He wants to "buy" abandonware.
What do you think?

The first time you meet a phantasm in that one closet made me nearly shit my pants.

Haven't played Blood 2, but I did play through Blood just half a year ago on Win8. The Steam version, no less. It runs perfectly fine in DosBox.

can still hear that scream

youtube.com/watch?v=d_1ljzf3r3s

Dumb question but is there any way to play the game in multiplayer? Is there anyone who still even plays online?

You can use YANG to play online for Blood, Duke3D, and Shadow Warrior.

>there are 2 people who have the source code for this game
>they can't release it because of fear of being sued by corporate suit assholes, for an old game
>it has to be redone from scratch instead
I hate people

is bloodCM good to go or i should use dosbox?

DOSbox. BloodCM is just a duke mod.

Yeah, I'm using 8.1

Is that a deal breaker because it runs like total fucking garbage.

Bullshit.

If Lord of the Clans can somehow be released then the source code for Blood can too.

Just has to be done 'properly' like his wi-fi was hacked or something.

Just has to be solid enough to hold up in court.

Thief mysteriously got an update too that fixed all its problems with modern systems and increased the polygon limit by a factor of 10.

Are we ever going to get the source code to this game? So far, the only dev even willing to talk to the community essentially said "screw you, you aren't touching muh artistic vision," then ran.

Would anyone like to try and play this online with YANG?

>You can also use YANG with Blood which may be able to use the Server/Client setup so players wont have to open any ports whatsoever. Here is a download to the GoG version of Blood with YANG tossed in there, patched with OUWB, generic quality of life fixes for Blood like bmouse (will probably have to invert your mouse controls in the options every single fucking game but otherwise its pretty good, ask questions about configuring in the thread, i have for example mouse sensitivity lowered to 29 in the DOSBox config).
mega.nz/#!qF4UVDJA!4FB0MQmKB02duHBr3-AFdQzbr6WSEWcGAXCnu8zRhuU
For this go to Settings, then Source ports and click the far right tab that says DOSBox. Point the DOSBox section to the DOSBox executable found in Blood/DOSBOX, then on the next line for base config file point that to Blood/dosboxBlood.conf. Finally go into the Blood tab, and on the One Unit Whole Blood tab point to BLOOD.EXE.

I would, but warning before hand; High ping = slowdown, MASSIVE slowdown, so the ping between you and the player shouldnt go over 50, preferably less. 100+ for me was unplayable

>port forwarding
fug

(cont.) sorry, i would but i cant because phone

That depends on if the server is using P2P or if its actually a server, does Blood use P2P?

You might not have to I just don't know if Blood is P2P. If it is you and the server would have to port forward 23513 UDP

Anyways I have a lobby open in YANG titled "Test" if anyone wants to try joining. Try without the port first though please. Once the game starts you have to wait for the server to restart for any new players to be able to join

Well, I suppose it's true that if you package the game into a babby's no-brainer starter set, you'll get a bunch of people that aimlessly try it for 10 minutes and then say "OVERRATED," yeah.

I grew up playing Duke3D and love it but no, it wasn't better.

MANARAXAN SPEARHOOK

some men are braver than others.