Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kJnG2wooMFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drugs are bad

LMAO

>turn system on
>entire room smells like weed
Fucking retards

Hide your weed in a partially used deodorant stick.

Never understood this

All i found in my ps2 were dead hornets

4 str 4 stam ps2?

just buy a vacuum sealed container or use one of those tubes that come with cyclones.

upvote if you're still hiding your weed in your ps2 in 2016 XD

F Final Fantasy XI

I bet Sony never thought an HDD port would be used for piracy. I remember when the HDloader scene boomed, back in 2007.

>to this day, no console manufacturer has created a console as slim, streamlined, and with such a brilliant form factor as the ps2 slim

Remember when this boomed?
*Unzips dick*
Ready for you big pappi.

glad someone else appreciates it

Not like it matters since there's a million ways to do piracy on a PS2.

It's just another feature.

I remember going to a ebgames once and asking if they had a network adapter for the ps2 cause I wanted to play battlefront online they looked at me like I was a retard and had never heard of it. Apparently they didnt even know ps2 had online multplayer I had to explain it. And they were like "Oh so thats what that is for"

Digital Utility Driver Enhancmend -> DUDE

Sorry Comrades but the PS3 slim is by far superior.

Not nearly as superior as first revision to the PS3 George Foreman grill but the PS3 slim is dank as fuck.

>turn system on
>entire room smells like weed
>my PS2 smokes my weed for me
>i get high off the fumes while playing Katamari

i dunno, it seems awesome to me

>tfw I own a PS2 slim
>I still cant get over how fucking tiny it is

I just found out about the HDD being used for piracy. My fat PS2 now sits back in my main room with a ton of games on its HDD. Really fucking awesome since I lost some rare games during moves or shitty 'friends' never returned some.

It does. Say what you will, but it's a very nice way to preserve a console that eventually would have no spare parts (optical unit). Kinda like those flash carts for older consoles, but the HDD lets you play the games without the need for a lot of hackery, since the HDD itself is supported by the console. There are already projects of the same caliber for the DC, Saturn and PS1. However, they need some technical work to be done on the hardware side first, since those consoles didn't accept HDDs. Not with the PS2. Just software.

I've had mine since 2007, and I don't think I've ever put a disc in the drive since 2008.

>work at vidya store years back
>always opened the HDD port on the back of the old ps2
>always checking the bottom of the gamecube too

I found adderall in a few gamecubes and had two ps2s that had weed tucked away. Funny shit.

I had a double tin, in ziplock bag, in the back of this on top of my wardrobe for a number of years.

Now I've moved out and have it on my desk, but the PS2 is still at parents house.

I still haven't played any PS2 online and I don't think I ever will either, but I enjoyed playing SOCOM demos, I even once bought the version with the tacticool throatmic

>just hacked my ps2 to play games off HDD
>it looks like trash on my flat screen
>mfw scouring the streets for CRT TVs but only finding busted ones

Get component cables

I worked in a repair store back in 2003. There was this time where a catholic priest asked me why his CD drive wasn't working. I've asked what the brand was, and he said he didn't know, because it was donated by the police the day before. I opened the drive, and there were at least 200g of cocaine in there, neatly packaged.

When I called them, they said usually auction the stuff that people don't come to reclaim (stolen stuff), but they decided to donate it to the church this time. They never did it again.

I found fake diamonds in the bottom of a Gamecube once.

Whats the best way to hack a scph-9xxxx PS2? I don't want to install a mod chip unless I have to because I can't solder worth a shit.

Thats a shitton of money dude. You just gave it back?

I think component looks better even in CRTs. I think the PS2 also has a problem with unfiltered output to LCDs, because in the two LCDs I've tested, the screen would go completely black whenever there was a power surge (like someone turning the heater or the microwave on). Sometimes the tiniest fluctuation would set it off.

I have 2 27" CRT TVs, that work perfectly with no problems.

Send 1 to me, thx bud

The priest saw me opening the CD drive... and my 20-year-old self wouldn't know where to sell cocaine.

sent :^)

>selling the cocaine
Nigga you ain't in the business so there's no reason to not get high on your own supply

I used to hide cigarettes there.

>doing cocaine

The only thing dumber than selling cocaine (at street level).

Now that you say it, I never even thought about just using the stuff myself. I could have said to the priest it was powder or something, I dunno. I would have done it today, but not 13 years ago.

I still have my fat ps2, can I just use any HDD? Or do I have to use that shitty special one?

I womder what the police does with it. Do they just flush it down the toilet or what. I know its illegal, but holy shit does 200g worth to much to just destroy it

>using drugs
>further, needing to hide drugs from your parents
You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

Any old IDE HDD and the PS2 network adapter, iirc. You'll have to find a way to install the necessary software but you should be able to find lots of guides online.

I just grabbed my HDD out of an old PC. I know there were a few brands that wouldn't 'fit' (just the spacing of the port and power) so you might double check if you're trying to buy one.

You could technically use a USB HDD but I tried that and it wasn't worth it. The speeds are so slow most games stutter or fuck up. Just use an old IDE HDD.

my friend got a crt he was gonna give me but by the time i found my ps2 he got rid of it

I had a fat ps2 until not too long ago - say, half a year ago. It took nearly 5 minutes just to start reading a disc and would only read DVD discs. CDs wouldn't work. One day, after a long ass hiatus from playing ps2, I decided to go play on it again. Disc drive didn't even open, it didn't open beyond halfway and was stuck in a closing and opening loop for a while. So I removed the disc as soon as it stopped and stared in horror as I realised I couldn't use it anymore without risking to damage my disks. Sent it to Sony and they sent me back a ps2 slim.

Now that I'm aware that HDD Loaders are a thing, I deeply regret my decision. Can't even use FMCB on my slim, they fixed the exploit. My only hopes for copied games are using either a modchip or blocking off all sensors so I can use swap magic.

Wait, what? You sent in a 10+ years old console, and they gave you an other one for free? Is that possible? I tought after 1-2 year guarantee they dont give a shit.

>tfw you were one of the few people in the U.S. to get the ethernet adapter for the ps2 fat to play ffxi

They incinerate it.

t. Friendless Virgin Still Keeping His DARE Oath

He probably wakes up every day and sings this in the shower

youtu.be/kJnG2wooMFQ

That's wear I hid my cum rags. Think my mum knew though because they kept on going missing.

>cum rag

Just do it in the shower or use a tissue.

Pepperoni Suprize

Man i was so fucking excited when i got that shit

holy shit, is it just me or does it sound like last resort by papa roach?

>not using socks

why in the fuck would a normal person decided to do cocaine found in a donated computer?

newfag

>Just do it in the shower
I would rather my jizz doesn't turn into contact cement

>Not using a mason jar to hide the weed

Fucking retard

it's fun as fuck and that's a lot of it

>Had fat old xbox
>Took it apart, removed a bunch of components
>Hid fuck tons of shit like lube, condoms, panties, and drugs in it
>Never found out

They sell it back to a big time nigger dealer, so they can bust more small time nigger users. And you probably would too on their salary.

Free drugs.

My launch PS2 had incompatible firmware, had to ship that shit in to get it updated.

But hot damn was it worth it for SOCOM and THUG online.

>tfw you were one of the few people in the US to get the PS2 HDD for free from participating in the FFXI beta test

Same here bro, looks like absolute vomit on an HDTV. Do Component cables fix this? Or does the game have to have support for component cables.

Had to pay a small fee, of course. They don't simply replace out of warranty equipment for free.

To add insult to injury, I could've saved that money to later get a working 2nd hand console. I was pretty damn stupid, but I'm also kind of amazed Sony still bothered to replace it. I actually had no hopes of getting anything besides a "sorry, but we don't do any more support, replacements or repairs on that product anymore."

this where I hid my weed

FREE GAMES

This is where i put my frozen cheesecake

Component cables have a MUCH clearer image and support Progressive scan, aka 480p. Most of the big games support progressive scan, and any that don't can be forced though GSM, and HD TV's up scale component 480p really nicely.

How the fuck did you know?

If I have a regular PS2 slim all I have to do is buy a FreeMCboot memory card and I'll be set for playing pirated PS2 games?

>tfw PS2 fat with FMCB, a hard drive full of games and component cables, connected to XLink for SOCOM online

It's too bad I'm too old & tired to give a shit about playing most of the consoles library anymore, this setup would've been the absolute tits before 2010.

Yes, that's all you need to play burnt games. You need to use an ESR patch program to patch every ISO before you burn them to discs. It's a quick & painless process.

You can hide your weed in there