youtube.com/watch?v=9AHIdQbs_mU
youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY SHIT?

They're on PlayStation 4.

They are going to be fun.

They are all sequels to shit games

WE

I will not be playing any of those games,they will also have very low sales.

they're actually good games

WE

black main homosexual main character

They all have someone holding a gun in the cover

we wuz KAAINNGGzzzzZzzzz

They trigger little pathetic white boys

They all fell prey to SJW

The second letter in each title is the letter A.

All these games are GOTY/GOAT material.

Why are those devs pandering to niggers and white guilt nu-males?

Neither of them cared about the Mafia series before.
Neither of them cared about Battlefield before. Niggers only ever play CoD, NBA, and Madden.
Neither of them gave a fuck about Watch Dogs, but then again, who did?

They'll all most likely be rated M for mature

All western trash

WE

>Cred Forums suddenly hates black people

All numbered entires

if you order them right they go 1-2-3

they all have niggers as protags, where the previous entries in the series did not

Hated by racists.

They trigger you.

>suddenly

I'm not buying them.

this

KANGZ

>suddenly

They'll disappoint, especially Battlefield 1 with people's funny ideas about how it'll be great just because it isn't a modern shooter. This means it won't be bad why? Funnily enough I think Watch Dogs 2 will get off the lightest by mildly surprising everyone and not being quite as bad as they expected it to be.

The average person doesn't even really notice that the protagonists aren't white because in nearly all forms of other media there's been a lot more representation of other races with acceptance from the general audience.

You guys are just racist as fuck.
Seriously what are we even trying to point out here? They're black but what's the implication?
>muh pandering to blacks and sjws

You're ridiculous if you seriously think that the vast majority of the gaming industry hasn't pandered to white males for its entire existence with highly sexualized characters and predominantly male casts.
This isn't even sjw boogeyman because I'm not saying those things are a bad facet of gaming, I love them and I grew up with them.
But if things like black people playing a leading role in a fucking video games upsets you so much then you might want to rethink your priorities.

Those games are going to be shit anyways, darkie or no darkie, so who the fuck cares.

They form a sequence of numbers {3,1,2 ...}
where an=(an+1)+(an+2), a0 = 3

WE

Historical inaccuracies?

I really don't see the problem with black males as protagonists, the normal white athletic men have waaay less in common with Cred Forums posters than the guys in those covers

youtube.com/watch?v=yFu3XAbwW2M&feature=youtu.be&t=23

XD

I just think it's amusing. This industry switches targets of pandering every few years. First it was LGBT, then it was women, now it's blacks. Who will western AAA games pander to next?

WE

>shitposter suddenly loses all cognitive function

HEHEHEHEHE

>You guys are just racist as fuck.
We live in a world where whites are going to get outbred by shitskins if we don't do anything about it.
Of course we're racist as fuck.
Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, user

Native Americans

when did eddie murphy get into BF1?

>you guys are all racist as fuck

Literally no one on Cred Forums actually talks like this, spotted the tumblr cancer cell.

>WE

Everyone hates niggers. Even niggers themselves.

Learn to think for yourself, memester

I won't be buying any of them. Might pick up BF1 used (so DICE gets no money from me) when it hits $20 but thats it.

This has literally nothing to do with video games, \do you understand? What does you not being able to fuck women have to do with video games?

Absolute shit.
Also niggers.

These games are shamelessly perpetuating racial stereotypes as if a black person can only be an armed criminal.

It's why he's obsessing over video games.

Can confirm, I contemplate suicide and or bleaching my skin daily.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Tbf famalam it's only fairly recently that Cred Forums has been completely derailed with MUH PROUD WHITE HERITAGE IS BEING ATTACKED BY NUMALES every time a dindu is spotted in a game

Go for it!

and? we've always hated niggers

That I won't be playing any of them. And mostly not because of the black protagonists, but that's also a factor.

Does it need to be explained that only recently they started showing blacks everywhere where they dont belong (not just games) and demanding everyone does the same?
In the end it only creates more racial tension since no one likes enforced 'diversity' and shitting on the history and culture of other nations just to pander to mouthy 'progressive' idiots.

The problem with Mafia 3 and Battlefield 1 that most people complain about isn't simply that there are black characters in those games. The problem is that there are black characters playing roles that should have been played by white characters, with literally no reason to put blacks on the game other than pandering to minorities, even though doing that makes no fucking sense (black germans in WWI and black italians). It's actually both disrespectful to black people, for forcing black characters into roles they did not play only to get money from blacks, and to the people who have had their history misrespresented, like how it's insinuated that Germany in the start of the XX century would have somehow accepted black soldiers in their army on that scale.

>where they dont belong
You don't belong here but that didn't stop you.

> black people = niggers

kek

Thread

I'm black and loved mafia 2 and battlefield 2 3 4 bad company. I also do like 2k and haven't played madden since 13 cus of the shit glitches.

WE WUZ KANGZ

no diversity!
no strong women!

Mafia 3 makes 100% Sense. New Orleans in the 60s with seperate black and Italian gangs. Makes sense. Battlefield 1 makes sense once you know who the guy on the cover is. (Harlem hellfighter) read a book

Black people won't buy any of them

they all have denuvo so the dindus will not steal them

they're all going to be shit lol

They're all modern garbage that define exactly what problems persist in the game industry: copious amounts of DLC, day one updates, casualized gameplay, preorder bonuses, butchered narrative... you name it.

No game after 2006 is worth playing, and nothing anyone says will change my mind. Ever.

I'm so fucking speechless and they're even pretending what 60 dollars for this piece of crap?

Italy had a colony in Africa, so they could have had black soldiers. The UK and France had a lot of black soldiers too.

You're not just buying a game, you're buying PROGRESS. And it's worth any price.

#blackprotagonistsmatter

All are complete trash aimed at the lowest common denominator. Also the developers are cucks.

The more I see of games like Mafia and Watch Dogs the more impressive GTA games become.

YOU BEEN HIT BY
YOU BEEN STRUCK BY

>Pander to Niggers

>Don't make any money because Niggers steal everything and don't work

>THIS IS THE WHITE MAN'S FAULT OUR GAME DIDN'T SELL

Try pandering to humans then, retarded liberal devs.

Made by cucks suffering from white guilt.

>black people

You mean Niggers?
Because I'm almost positive they aren't people.

Things in common?

Each will heavily contrast with the quality and success of their respective main/numbered predecessors (Mafia 2, BF4, WD1)

Also they're western developed games.

there's a difference between a black person and a nigger

NIGGERS

All AAA shit.

>Battlefield 1 makes sense once you know who the guy on the cover is. (Harlem hellfighter) read a book
I said nothing about the guy on the cover, i know who the Harlem Hellfighters were. I talked about black german soldiers, read my post.
And even then, the Hellfighters were only a single regiment among dozens of other american regiments, why choose this specific one to represent the vast majority of white soldiers? Not to mention the black british and australians, which were also an extreme minority of soldiers, appearing all the time in the game.
>Mafia 3 makes 100% Sense. New Orleans in the 60s with seperate black and Italian gangs
I'm not american so i don't know about how the racial situation was in New Orleans in the sixties, but i do know that when i play a game called fucking "Mafia 3", i expect a story about italians and italian crime syndicates like the first games and like, you know, actual Mafias, not black gangs. Watching videos about the game i see that the story's connection to actual italian mafias is minimal. It's a game about blacks doing crime, as usual, and not a true Mafia game, like the first two ones.

Italy had only Lybia, which is an arab country, and Ethiopia, and they didn't recruit a single regiment from those places.
And UK and France dind't have "a lot" of black soldiers, they had very very few. Not based on anything, just from what i've seen and studied about the war, i'd say there was 1 for every 50.000 or so whites. The black soldiers were the exception, not the norm.

And making it clear for you two, i'm not denying that blacks fought in WW1, i'm just saying that their numbers were so insignificant it doesn't justify so many black soldiers appearing on BF1 matches (every single match i played i encountered lots and lots of them, the game makes it look like blacks played a pivotal role in the war), and it still certainly doesn't justify blacks in the german army

You got me there.

>Obama administration

Nope nevermind. They are always scum deep down.

In all seriousness every Nigger I've ever known turns into a worthless fucking monkey when they get around their own kind. They only act like humans so they don't get lynched again.
But if you give them the opportunity, they chimp out every fucking time.

No such thing as a black person. They are all scum when the chips are down.

Pretty sure they're the dirt people the king james bible talks about. That or the worthless fucking arabs.

Does anyone know if We Wuz Mafia and We Wuz Hackerz will use We Wuz Denuvo? How long until they get cracked?

Their triple AAA status and slightly heightened graphics will carry them despite their mediocre execution.

>where they don't belong

No ones complaining about Nioh guy being generic white male despite there probably being hundreds of other historical people they could have based him on, but no, had to be that one white guy, because reasons.

Why are people bitching about Battlefield specifically? Do people actually give a fuck about singleplayer in a Battlefield game? On MP with the amount of customisation you won't even see the face

2016: The Year of the Negro Video Game Character

WE WUZ MOB KANGZ

WE WUZ WW1 SOULJAHS

WE WUZ HACKAZ

That's because whites > all.

>The black mafia isn't a thing
>Implying the antagonist isn't an Italian Mafia family
what the fuck are you shitting your pants about, autist?
>as usual
oh you're just a triggered racist. ok then carry on...

That probably happens a lot in your imagination doesn't it?

They all look really bad, regardless of the protagonists' skin color.

Also, they all have the PS4 label, I guess.

>mfw

t. SJW

Depends on fan enthusiasm, I guess.

GTA V and MGSV were cracked on release day

all the shitty games that aren't worth playing anyway were cracked much later, or not at all

despite thinking that both mafia and watch dogs will be absolute shit, i still think they've generated just enough enthusiasm to be cracked pretty early, that is, if they use denuvo at all

Widespread niggers in a WWI game is only as unrealistic as widespread submachine guns and 30 pound Lewis guns being held up and fired like a BB gun.

>I don't have an argument, so I'll just call him an sjw!

Battlefield 1 though is a huge fucking mess.

Watch_Dogs 2 appeals to its demographic.

Mafia 3 can potentially be interesting, depending on how they spin it.

Those influence gameplay because modern console players wouldn't be bothered by single action firearms

"widespread niggers" is purely a political destabilization move

What is your argument?

>>The black mafia isn't a thing
>>Implying the antagonist isn't an Italian Mafia family
>black mafia
>black italians
Suuuuure buddy...

>oh you're just a triggered racist. ok then carry on..
I meant that most games about blacks are about blacks comitting crime. I don't see how saying that makes me a racist. Or maybe you are just desperate to find some excuse to ignore me because you disagree and cannot read more than 5 lines without falling asleep. Whatever.

What demographic is that?

Idiot kids who think they can point their phone at things and magically 'hack' them for good.

The guy has nothing to do with the black Mafia though.

>BLACKLIVESMAFIA 3
>BLACKLIVESMATTERFIELD 4

Ayo hol up

>the italian mafia is the only mafia to exist

Cred Forums paranoia

>Mafia
>Not a wop

That's what annoys me. if it's gritty 90s gangster theme I want to be black. If it's 80s Scarface retelling I want to be cuban hispanic. If it's Mafioso I want to be a fucking wop.

"hey let's make a triads game where you're Pakistani" said nobody ever.

Not the same guy, but ain't the reason of why he is going into this killing spree is because the Italian Mafia tried to kill him and his family who are all part of a gang/ mafia?

see

moloch pls

>who are all part of a gang

Gang, not black mafia.

I'm black and I hate being around other low rent blacks
Also
>believing anything from bronze age fairytales

the mafia is the antagonist

its more like naming a game "Desert Storm" and you play as an Iraqi Lieutenant.

You're exactly right. Every nigger I've tried to befriend or shown basic kindness to has thieved and stolen and obfuscated at every available opportunity. Fucking animals every last one, fucking Houston

Finally, a mafia game where you actually play a legitimate criminal.

The title in each of them is white.

Samething in Dallas.

3 hamfisted Black Protagonists in 3 AAA games all at the same time? Really sets of my (((Coincidence))) Detector.

>ignorant American rednecks base their entire opinion of an entire ethnic group on their limited world view and experience
Bonglandian, here. They are much more well behaved here due to not being descended from slaves.

>WE
>WERE
>VIDEOGAME
>PROTAGS
>N'
>SHIEEEEEEET

Do you really want to be part of such a fear filled/hateful group? Is that what you want inside of your heart?

They're about physically superior black men stomping weaker white counterparts.

>having a view this skewed

They're all gonna be trash.

1) All going to be dogshit
2) All signs of libfags pushing hard on the culture war
3) All but BF1 will be financial disasters

*rapes

There all Three good looking nigger negro's.

They feature scenes where the superior black alpha males will be double penetrating a white man's blonde Aryan wife while a male hooker pees into her puny white husband's mouth.

They all use that annoying ass blue/orange color combination.

you know i like to think that majority of Cred Forums is just loud newfags who just copy and paste what they see on Cred Forums with no means of thinking for themselves. i like to think that these people are only of a minority of Cred Forums from an oldfag perspective and that other oldfags just like to lurk threads like me because they actually like video games and don't want to spend their entire time blaming the jews and being filled with hate. I like to think that at least one of these faggots would actually have played previous battlefield games and realised they usually used black dudes on their covers and it had nothing to do with the game, even while playing the beta i have yet to see a single black person. it's really sad that people don't really think on this south-east asian image hosting website. that's why we have threads up which are literally copy/paste from reddit. that's how low we have fallen.

Mafia 3 on the other hand is a WE WUZ KANGZ 'WHITE MAN BAD GUYS' thing so can't really deny that. but now Cred Forums tries to find the SJW boogeyman in every game with a different skin coloured protagonist. How low we have fallen to discuss SJW shit rather than ignore and boycott them and then laughing as their sales drop and they begin to realise pushing political agendas ruin their games. but no, let's discuss them and do their advertisement for them

>I'm black

Stopped reading there.

whoa man, that's a sweet new pasta

Guns, Violence, and Niggers

shut up dumb neneposter

>Mafia III
Pretty much an excuse to say NIGGER as much as possible in a video game, similar to what Django Unchained did for cinema.

>cutscenes discussing that NIGGER from the NIGGER MOB
>enemies that yell "shoot that NIGGER"
>a fictional version of the KKK is in the game, you can may be able to take over them and take a cut of their revenue
>the main character is biracial, which opens up the possibility of of him being a DOUBLE NIGGER

You fucking idiots actually realize that black mafias did exist, and the italians weren't the only ones?

Oh, I forgot, Russian and Columbian mafias don't exist either

>First it was LGBT

fucking when. And don't name a god damn Bioware game you retard.

Hey faggot, guess what, American niggers have real government provided stats to back up what catastrophes each and every one of them is. I'm glad though you get to sit on your high horse. How is Rotherham this time of year, with your well behaved minorities?

Made by Democrats.

>Mafia 2
>shit

Find a cliff etc.

They're overhyped AAA garbage, and what's sad is at least Mafia and Battlefield used to be good so people have a somewhat valid excuse, but Watch Dogs was overhyped garbage before it even launched.

>you will never be white
>you will never be ridiculously insecure and obsessed with blacks/BBC
>you will be able to play any game you like without being triggered

Feels fucking great

>Russians
>trusting a black with mafia business

WUZ

1 2 and 3

This webm came from a video saying the game is a masterpiece, stop nitpicking please.
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA

They piss of upset Cred Forumstards

William san sama kun at least makes sense historically. The blacks in battlefield 1 only make sense for germany, almost every soldier of every army is black.

Do you really care about fucking historical accuracy in an alt history game?

They're the only games on PissPoor

Cred Forums is literally new Cred Forums it is the introductory board for the edgy kids. The issue is Cred Forums NEEDS to spread it's shit, like missionaries

and here there were people defending this game a few days ago
all stopped when this started getting posted

A hatred or mistrust of blacks has been common on Cred Forums for years user, since always in fact. It's only recently that people have started saying "fuck off back to Cred Forums" when someone says anything remotely racist sounding.

Remember, it's wrong when it's white washing, but when it's blacks "itz da Troof" "We waz kangs an sheit"

I don't recall it being said that it was an alt history game, they just said it was a ww1 game.
How is it exclusively pandering to white males with sexualized characters and predominantly male casts? That panders to all men, not just white men you idiot.

They've specifically said it isn't alt history.

>muh Cred Forums boogyman

pretending that Cred Forums isn't just Cred Forums lite never stops being funny

Cred Forums as a board isn't bad. I go there myself to get news and shit because /news/ is shit. if the present american elections and Brexit have taught me anything, it's that Mass media and a lot of our livelihood is heavily controlled by big names. The problem is the lack of anons' ability to think for themselves and break the hivemind mentality. Most of them don't even understand why they hate niggers, it's monkey see, monkey do for them. Cred Forums is basically the male equivalent of a fat feminist. they're the same insecure fat blobs bullied growing up who are looking for a something to latch on to like parasites. same radical behaviour and blind hatred. 2 peas in a pod and i hope someday they will realise this themselves. Cred Forums does need to spread its shit though, loud far right needs to balance the overly outspoken radical left

I get the feeling you don't actually know any black people, both Battlefield and Watch Dogs are pretty main stream.

anyone who used the N word hope you get banned, so please delete it. Theres no need for racism okay?

hi nigger

they suck

Battlefield I will sell gangbusters, but I have no faith in Watch Dogs 2 or Mafia III doing well.

How can any sane, rational person not hate niggers? They destroy everything everywhere they go. Even when they're not being violent, they're a net drain on society. There's literally nothing to like about them. Not even niggers like niggers.

Admittedly Black people actually play video games and own consoles so it's a better choice than the minuscule number of LGBTOMGWTFBBQ players or trying to convince women to play a game that isn't Candy Crush.

Battlefield isn't just "pretty" mainstream, it's straight up full blown mainstream at this point, it's even competing with Call of Duty this year, like actually competing, not like 3 and 4 were.

>Summer kid suddenly realizes this is not like Reddit

/thread

I actually don't want black people in my video games. They're ugly, and I don't like looking at ugly people in my video games unless it has to do with the theme of the game.

why having black protagonist is a problem ? and why white is not ?

as an asian i really dont understand this issue

Every black person I've known has been okay.

but I've only met like three

Isn't n word outside of b a banable offense? wtf

>why having black protagonist is a problem ? and why white is not ?
Because blacks protag looks out of place.

black, i get it

Because it's being done for all the wrong reasons.
GTA:SA made sense to have a black protagonist. None of these games do.

They trigger Cred Forums

I know Watch Dogs 2 will be a "good" game but the first one was so fucking mediocre and the epitome of a Ubi open world game.

They all have Denuvo

Well there's a difference between black people and niggers. People like Thomas Sowell are of course honorary Ayrans. It's just that black people are so rare these days you might as well use the term 'nigger' interchangeably with 'black person.'

muh white pride

They all cause triggering here on white male tumblr

Their development was directed entirely by marketing dept research?

I don't think the black protag himself is what's getting everyone's panties in a twist, but the fact that there's a black protag in a position that was dominated almost exclusively by whites. Ever hear of 'White-washing'? Kind of like that, but backwards.

>MUH HORSESHOE THEORY HUR DUR

Cred Forums isn't tumblr, faggot

desu, it's not that bad for wd2 since it works as purely fiction, but for the other two games it's completely out of place, especially for mafia 3 since they ruin the whole point of the series to force a black person in.

What makes you think Watch Dogs 2 won't be equally garbage?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't have any interest in any of them

You can thank normies for that

It really is. The difference is there aren't accounts.

ofc it isn't exactly Tumblr
it's almost the same though

Well its been made clear the Mafia 3 guy was nearly killed by the Mafia and is now on a genocidal rampage of NOLA.

All garbage

total shite

plz explain. both Mafia 3 and Watchdog 2

Because they've shown us hours already of game play and it seems to be an improvement. It will be a better game than Watch Dogs, which isn't hard to do and will probably be a good game. Worth 60 bucks though? Probably not.

Fuck off (((Japanese))) shitposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-06jZZx074
This is where the webm is from, notice how they talk about how GOOD the game is?
Cred Forums faggots BTFO

Gameplay never lies.

japs were honorary aryans...

Because it's harder to connect to a black protagonist as a white male. I'm being completely honest I won't buy a story driven game like today's games are if I can't understand the main character.

I'm not a normie skater hipster, I'm not an oppresed black male who hates on the white man and I definetively find it hard to feel the struggles of the african man against my own race.

Seeing how straight white males are still the majority of consumers, it is only consequential that we don't feel like playing as niggers

And that's a massive fucking difference you whiner

Stop this discrimination or I will literally start shaking and crying.

Is this implying that the one scripted demo they showed of Alien Colonial Marines is the same as the hour long demos they have shown of Watch Dogs 2?

I don't really understand the hate mafia 3 desu. 2 had already ended the Italian mafia story perfectly so it made sense to start a new arc.

how do you guys connect to literally any character
it's fucking stupid desu

>that's a massive fucking difference

Said the man who has never been on Tumblr in his life.

GEMS

What about the games that don't use humans?

Every protagonist from the Mafia games has been the same.

War veterans

Violent

Work for the Mafia

Get fucked by the Mafia

wrong video my man.

Quit the bullshit, you can't relate to most video game characters, skin color won't change much.

How many kids do you have

>no TECHNOLOGY at all
>no little details
fucking pass.

So I can't relate because you say it?

It's not about the skin colour. I can understand GTAV's franklin's train of thought and his struggle to leave the hood. I can understand an Alien's dreams of someday becoming someone or protecting someone.

I simply can't relate to wewuz because it's something I've never experienced, felt or been told to think

So basically it comes down to
>i dont like blacks :(

Lincoln if a very releatable character, you just dont know it
He has spent his life looking for a family, and after the Italian mafia mafia takes his only family away, he want revenge.
just watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9AHIdQbs_mU

The Mafia 3 guy is a fucking Vietnam vet trying to find his way in a place that doesn't want him. You can understand a fucking hood nigga from Compton but not a war veteran?

None of them are set in World War 1.

>MESSAGES FILLING THE ENTIRE SCREEN

Tell me some games with a japanese protagonist, senpai

3 > 1 > 2
This rustles my OCD, man, what are you doing?

Incredible Crisis

WE

>You should feel bad for not liking this character
Stop.

hahaha :DDDD

I care the same about blacks as I care about Italians. I'd probably miss the point on a game about Italian history as much as I can't enjoy a game about African American struggles.

It's the same archetype for every Mafia character, just that he is black. It's not about liking at all you fucking cunt.

WUZ AVERAGE GAMES N SHIEEEET

He's a viet veteran seeking revenge against the mafia in a game series about the mafia. It feels too different and it's like PES trying to sell me a game about a tennis player seeking revenge on Soccer for a contract that went south with a sponsor years ago

The Italian mafia is the only real mafia. The others are usually called something else.

What's is boring after the first week?

I'll take Social Normatives for $600.

They offend very sensitive people.

>Mafia 3
>a white person should have been member of a black gang
WE WUZ BANGERS 'N SHIET

>haha, Cred Forums is totally Cred Forums
t. Cred Forums

The Chinese mafia is older, bigger and more widespread than any other mafia.

>Battlefield
>Watch Dogs
>having low sales
>when they are the main hitters of each company for the christmas season

Isn't he some mobsters bastard or something?

They are the average Triple A blockbuster following the current political fad.

hopefully pedbear

Your ancestors fought so you could write this.

Chicanos like me

Earth needs to be purged, there needs to be another worldwide disaster. I mean god damn, life is too easy. The world is being engulfed in "truth", what's the point? If there is a god he will free us from this suffering.

The middle is the only side that will never do things like this or try to censor anything, or obnoxiously derail any discussion because of politics.
It's not that they are right, it's that they are people that don't focus their lives on politics, and as such, they are not horrible to have around.

That's usually the right thing to do.

2k games don't use denuvo

This planet needs another World War to put things in perspective for everyone, we have been too comfortable for too long, and since humanity is a violent race, people are making up excuses to validate being angry.

How long did it take you to type this user? How long did it take you to find your pic related? This is time you're never getting back.

t. the right side of history

Do you know how much I think about this? Last week every day. I would sign up and happily die on a battlefield, I think I'm gonna enlist either way after I finish my associates.

You don't know what you want.

No, the ''not obnoxious, psychotic and full retard'' side of the story.
I don't care about being right, politics are a waste of time since almost everyone involved in them just sees it as a business.

Also, t. the right side of history.

They're terrible overhyped games that you're not allowed to criticize because they're popular and progressive so I make sure to go out of my way to shitpost in their endless shill threads

>I don't care about being right,

Clearly you do seeing as you view everyone who disagrees with you as obnoxious, psychotic and full retard.

But please continue your appeal to moderation.

And look where that's got us, better to submit to the superior human specimen than drag out something doomed.

>Clearly you do seeing as you view everyone who disagrees with you as obnoxious, psychotic and full retard.
What I find psychotic, obnoxious and full retard is shit like this What kind of normal person does this?

I want to hurry up and get this life over with honestly, most times are bad and the elite rule everything.

Someone who shitposts in a shitposting thread.

What he's trying to say is that no one will care if you are right or wrong if you are being a massive douchebag about everything because that attitude will make people want to side against you.

My first thought was that they're all sequels and devs need to start working on new and original IPs instead of just rehashing the same shit (not like it would really make a difference).

That said, these three at least have neat settings/themes.

But it's not a regular shitpost.
A shitposter does his thing for attention, those kind of people are just trying to push an agenda, like the ones in videogames.
No side is better than the other since both sides push their ideologies with manipulation, half-truths, and straight up lies.

People don't like being manipulated, which is why the vast majority of the planet is moderated, be it towards the left, or the right, but always close to the center because in both directions there's always retardation if you go far enough.
And if you go even further enough, you'll find the exact same kind of autism.

DEY HATE UZ CUZ ARE DICKS IS BIGGA

They're not out yet.

Cred Forums complains about tumblr every damn day while at the same time going INTO tumblr so that they can find things to complain about.

Nowadays, you can't release a game trailer, piece of gameplay or anything without immediately seeing "THIS PANDERS TO TUMBLR" or "HAHAHA I BET TUMBLR HATES THIS! LET'S GO SEE THEIR REACTIONS TO THIS" followed by screencaps of a bunch of tumblr blogs or whatever the hell they're called.

Everythig is pandering now. Make a woman not a sexy fun time girl and you're pandering to feminazis, make a gay character and it's you get the pic. My point is you're all a bunch of lil bitches and cry more then any SJW i've ever heard of.

Theyre all very progressive.

>A shitposter does his thing for attention
And I'd say he accomplished that since people like you keep linking to his post even after its been deleted.

>since both sides push their ideologies with manipulation, half-truths, and straight up lies

Not your side though, since you can claim middle ground you can't possible spew half truths or manipulate people.

You are now aware that Cred Forums is for the most part roughly as stupid as fucking rednecks.

I miss the days when Cred Forums wasn't so obsessed with tumblr. Cred Forums is so obsessed with this shit anytime you tell them to stfu you get called a SJW. Everything is a conspiracy now. Why aren't we talking about vidya games? Is that all you niggers do is sit around and talk abou "muh feminism runin muh gaems"

I've seen more bitching about black characters on Cred Forums than I've seen reddit/tumblr/twitter/whatever bitching about "sexist" characters

>Not your side though, since you can claim middle ground you can't possible spew half truths or manipulate people.
No because you will never see a moderate trying to push some ideology in a videogame, nor having some sort of HQ to discuss politics, nor he will feel offended about anything.

The only thing that pisses the center off regarding politics is when the far right and far left get obnoxious and derail discussion.
No one cares, politics are a waste of time.

Games ruined or having had any significant or even remotely meaningful change due to black characters: 0.

Thread where people cry like bitch niggers about it and that quickly devolve into "hurr durr fucking liberals, look what these feminists are saying here that aren't remotely related to videogames", too numerous to count.

It's VERY clear Cred Forums has infested Cred Forums and dragged it down the much.

And as soon as you tell them to fuck of because they're as despised here as anywhere else

I don't give a shit about any of them.

>you will never see a moderate trying to push some ideology
>nor he will feel offended about anything.

wew lad

>Tbf famalam it's only fairly recently that Cred Forums has been completely derailed with MUH PROUD WHITE HERITAGE IS BEING ATTACKED BY NUMALES every time a dindu is spotted in a game
Cred Forums has always hated niggers, on all boards since the dawn of the site. Even m00t hates niggers and he's a cuckold

Philosophy and history are very important but you're a dumbass for majoring in them.

What I don't understand is that, for all the extreme views SJWs, Cred Forums, etc have, it's very easy to satisfy them.

Put a woman as the MC and you'll have the SJWs praising you.
Put a white dude as the MC and you'll have Cred Forums doing the same.

Cred Forums complains about people being "SJWs" who are almost always in their 30s.

The truth is, most of this "debate" is nothing more than teenagers arguing with the older crowd. Teenagers are generally selfish (fuck the world everyone is so stupid \m/) and feel like things should please THEM.

People over 30 are past this (aside from a few tragic cases - people who refuse to grow up. usually fags who don't stop listening to metal) and see their selfishness in hindsight. They accept that the world doesn't owe them everything and support ideas like games being made with consideration for other people with different tastes (something Cred Forums will never do, but that's okay - angry teens need a place to "socialize" too)

Just remember, when you're bitching about people of color or women or LGBT pandering, etc etc... imagine yourself in your 30s still saying it. Imagine yourself at 40 saying the things you say, and ask yourself: "Does he sound like a pathetic permavirgin faggot?"

SJW aside all those games either look like shit or are made by shitty ass companies who deserve no money.

Actually the thing that happens in the majority of people is that they tend to be leftists when they are young, and then tend to go more for the right when they are older.
Not saying you got from being a SJW to making constant threads in Cred Forums, but that the views normally are like that.

Mafia is a word that literally means "Sicilian Syndicate"

For non Italians they have other words. Like Crips, bloods, mob, syndicate, triad, yakuza, black panthers, etc

>Put a woman as the MC and you'll have the SJWs praising you.

Try that again.

Trick question: no one cares about Bayonetta.
The only reason people know about it is because the second one was a Wii U exclusive.

>that doesn't count nobody cares about that example that prove me wrong because I said so

You know this just makes you look retarded right?

I think they deserve money. It's the privileged whites who say it doesn't, and they say that because they're at the top of the hierarchy and it's easy for them to ignore racism and discrimination since they have never experienced it and have always been the center of attention, never marginalized or stereotyped.

Thankfully people like JJ Abrams making the hero of the new Star Wars trilogy black, the next Spiderman most likely being black, and the video game industry finally starting to grow up and take a look at the misogyny and racist caricatures so prevalent in their games and culture are really showing that things are getting better for minorities growing up in western countries.

I know white males like you are going to be dragged kicking and screaming into the new world of equal treatment where you aren't on top, and you aren't going to want to share, but it's a transition that needs to be made for the betterment of the human race and it's a beautiful thing to see it actually happening while movements trying to stop it like Gamergate are getting laughed out.

What's funny is so many people like these Gamergatetards try to pressure artists/directors to ignore liberal culture and progressiveism, something most developers adhere to, and the devs are telling Gamergate to fuck off.

So things are finally moving forward, and society is becoming a better place, and thankfully fringe minority groups like channers aren't respected.

Because "Mafia" is the "Sicilian Syndicate"

They are racist even against certain types of Italians. Not even whites can join. The best a nigger could ever get in the MAFIA is to be a 3rd party street peddler for crack.

That is all the Mafia is, an Italian organized crime ring.

Other races/ethnicities have their own syndicates, but they aren't called the mafia. They are called Triad, Yakuza, Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Mob, Bratva (russian syndicate), Ndarangheta (cocaine syndicate from south america), Sinaloa Cartel (mexican syndicate)

>the next Spiderman most likely being black
What?
The new Spiderman is played by this guy.

the chinese "mafia" are called teh triads, not the chinese mafia

>watch dogs
>gem

>think they deserve money. It's the privileged whites who say it doesn't, and they say that because they're at the top of the hierarchy and it's easy for them to ignore racism and discrimination since they have never experienced it and have always been the center of attention, never marginalized or stereotyped.

This is most likely bait but I'll bite. Let me let you in on a little secret. Race and color doesn't mean shit anymore. The only things that matter are money and power. Those who have the money also have the power. And Chan has never been respected

>Thankfully people like JJ Abrams making the hero of the new Star Wars trilogy black
Ehh, Finn was pretty much a comic relief, he didn't do anything apart from getting btfo when he tried using the lightsaber.

Cant' tell if serious due to grammar and other things.

Also, big black cock meme, average dick size of blacks and whites is the same, but the myth gets perpetuated by porn since no one wants to see a negro with a small dick.

Fuck off Marxist scum. I can't wait until trump gets elected.

youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo

You can't expect people to fall for Watch Dogs twice, right? No one's that dumb.

>All coming on PS4
>All of them portray "heroic" niggers
>All of them are sequels nobody asked for
>All of them are hyped beyond realistic expectations
>All of them made by the holy trinity of shitty devs

If you're white and not sceptical of how hard your race is getting shafted then you're a nigger-enabling retard.

Normies unironically liked it.

>if you are not on my side, you are wrong
No.

And besides, none of you do anything about it, you just post a bunch of nigger crime statistics in some threads, and consider the white race ''saved''.

There's no point in joining a movement that's not going to do a thing.

Or as I like to call them, niggers.

>Find out this one WEIRD trick AAA games are doing
>Racists HATE IT

Why do white American liberals love niggers much? Niggers are ape-like in IQ that can't keep a civilization going even if it's handed to them for free by white people. Where niggers are, rationality and work discipline dies. How can you be so obsessed with this awful race?

they were some sort of royalty or somethig

>Easy Allies

I can't stand those over-reactors. They even change their opinions to appease their shitty fanbase.

Western devs are the tools of anti-white SJWs and publishers. They have no integrity or ability to make something that isn't part of the same hivemind of opinions repeated over and over again. Diversity but only in skin color and only when whites have to pay for it. No diversity of opinions. Or ideologies. It's the same hivemind of "progressive" opinions repeated over and over again under the guise of diversity. While in truth this represents complete homogenization and the death of diversity.

They aren't a race you idiot.

The issue is the culture.

Do you buy millions of copies? you do know that you don't matter, right?

The issue is race. No matter the culture, black people always destroy and loot the work of others. And the cultures they create are very hostile and regressive in nature. This is true for every black culture. It's always the same ape-like structure that establishes itself once whites aren't around to set their shit straight.

INTRODUCING NO MAN'S SKY 2

NOW WITH MORE SKY*

PREORDER NOW.

*more sky may or may not actually be present

No.

Explain dark skinned people that don't act like niggers, it's all culture and choice.

Progressives are useful idiots, and if history stays true they'll be rounded up at night and shot once their new powerful government is done with them.

>A black soldier is on a mission to kill whitey, the mafia and Donald Trump
>A black soldier is on a mission to kill "nazis, aka Donald Trump" and win WW1
>A black hacker is on a mission to hack white people and kill Donald Trump
The nu males today will eat this up

There will always be a certain variety within a race. What matters is how the average looks like because it's the average that dictates culture and the society. Every African nation that was built for them by white people have ended in miserable failure. Blacks in America despite generous welfare are largely failures. South Africa which had the awful evil apartheid abolished is now doing worse than ever, soon reduced to what any other African country looks like. How can anyone consider this race as anything but a blight on mankind?

>as an asian
careful there bucko, they are after you too

>playing Pokemon GO in your 40s