Really, when will the industry stop putting fucking fat sacks of lard in my games...

Really, when will the industry stop putting fucking fat sacks of lard in my games? Why do they have to pander to the lowest forms of sentient life in the Earth?

I was so happy tekken would be free of this retarded character and now this.

The industry should stop making those fucking retarded fat characters like Roadhog and Rufus, I want these scum out of my video games

SPEED

This is what you get for hating the idol catgirl.

Bob sucks because he's OP, not for being fat.

Fuck off back to /fit/, fat people have always been in fightan

I'm talking about his design, not his mechanics

and? are you an american? because you sound like you have diabetes

See, the difference here is Tekken is the literally the most garbage baby mode nigger fighter of all time. Even worse than KOF. Not fat people.

>I'm talking about his design, not his mechanics

And I'm telling you the real reason people dislike Bob.

>KILLIN A PERSON AIN'T NO BIG DEAL

And I'm telling the real reason I dislike Bob, whats the point you are trying to make? I'm talking about the industry pandering to fatlards, not balance

fat people are hilarious

even when they try to make a "non-joke" fat character I always point and laugh at how fucking disgustingly obese they are

more fat people please

>Tekken
>Every male character is a fucking tank that moves slow as shit
>Only girls are fast
>One fucking fat character
>Faster than any other of the males.

I'm American and I'm only about 60 kg because I Crohn's Disease. Fuck you.

Japanese sumo are fat because their sport requires them to be that way to push the opponent out of the ring and be harder to push themselves, its part of their culture.

Bob is fat piece of shit for no reason.

It's obviously used for comedic effect, being fat has always been a bad thing for both health and appearance and I don't think fat people were ever taken seriously in media, hell Bob's ending has him losing all his weight.

Clearly movement speed in Tekken is related to a character's (lack of) testosteron and since fat men produce a lot less testosteron than fit men him being sanic makes sense.

Because you're petty as fuck and not appreciating the novelty of it.

>no reason

I'm pretty sure Bob is fat for aesthetic reasons.

>Bob is fat piece of shit for no reason.

His story explains his weight.

So disappointed that this fat, disgusting gutter pig was in Tekken again.

Why do you think Slim Bob exists, dumbass?

All you salty faggots post your online ID's so I can wreck you as Bob.

>American
>kg
What the fuck is the matter with you

>Why do they have to pander to the lowest forms of sentient life in the Earth?
Because that's who plays vidya

Idol Catgirl is just a sign that the new tekken characters are getting worse from Tekken 6 onward.

Don't get mad a Bob beat you.

Speed and Weight user.

>Why do they have to pander to the lowest forms of sentient life in the Earth?

They're not pandering to anyone, they're making fun of americans. Succesfully.

If you wanted the barafags to dump very single image they have, why didn't you just ask?

Reminder that any Americans that use the metric system while living in America, except for people who work in a fucking lab, are autists on the same level as militant atheists

>not appreciating the beauty of a huge fat dude crushing a some dude

I don't know what to say to you user.

>fat sacks of lard
>pic is of Bob who has cultivated mass

what

When Japanese developers start to appreciate 'Murrican cultural differences... So never. Also, Bob is basically a parody of Jacky Bryant from Virtual Fighter so... ?

>Who is Feng

this nigga is buff as fuck and fast

His attacks are fast. His movement is as slow as every other guy in Tekken sans Bob the Lard-ass.

Yea, why is a game based on fighting putting large people in it. Surely large men don't stand a chance against petite women in bikini's. Where is my realism?!?

>I was so happy tekken would be free of this retarded character and now this.
You're aware Bob's been in since Tekken 6 which came out nearly a decade ago?

It sounds a lot like you're mad that Bob is reminding your of your repressed sexual attraction to big dudes.

It's okay OP, everyone already knew you were a fag.