twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate women, specifically 3D ones.

Damn...those are some Bad ass babes.

>over the top gameplay
Is it cuhrazzy?

youtube.com/watch?v=TsDWYtsioxA

Well, I'd take the slant on the left.

platinumgames.png

The 90's called, they want their poor man's MK clones back.

>censors pussyshots
>doesn't censor boobshots

i remember watching a playtrough of this game, cant remember where

>sluts of rage

>another FMV sidescroller

>(R18+ NSFW)

thanks user I just got promoted

It's more of a beat-em-up instead of a 2D fighter like MK, but I know what you mean.

>Nipples in the trailer
How long before it gets removed from the store?

Reminds me of that French game.

>that cinematic silky smooth 10 FPS intro

>Positive (20 reviews)

PC masterrace amirite?

>can throw a dildo at people until they explode

I played this ages ago.

I'll add this to my wishlist until it's on sale. :)

>No overweight nigresses

This game is oppressive

>"So what are you hobbies?"
>INCOMING LIES

This is why.

What is the ryona factor of this game?

Ok seriously when do we get the real hentai games on steam?

Steam will probably add a personal ID option to see them and download them.

>user is now playing Starless

but are you a bad enough dude?

No, I am not bad enough to contract The Herp.

How much does it cost to hire a stripper for game development?

TITTY DRAGONS

Seriously, I'm surprised this got made after that shitty Kickstarter

The fuck.

Boobs are not a sexual organ.

>asian girl is just named Asia
Real original

>Boobs are not a sexual organ.

They are not. They serve no purpose during reproduction. They are literally just there to feed babies.

Is this Mortal Kombat 2?

>Feeding the child has nothing to do with reproduction.

Breast are secondary sexual characteristics.

>breastfeeding is a sexual act
LITERALLY GETTING A BLOWJOB FROM BABIES

That both males and females have. Erotic zones are not sexual organs and should not be hidden. It's like saying that "Beards release pheromones, so you should hide beards"

It's the same mentality that muslims have with hijabs.

Unless you fuck a women while she's breastfeeding, no.

they are primary you retard, nobody stare at womans crotch and says how hot is that damn pussy

You know comparing me to the most extreme case possible is not helping your case. Beards aren't a good comparison either since beards grow on faces contrary to the chest wich is a zone commonly if not always covered in clothing since we lose a lot of heat from there.
Go finish school before posting again please, primary sexual characteristic are only the genitals you are born with.

having sex and taking care of a baby aren't the same thing. how did you come to this conclusion? did you go to a religious school?

Sure, but man chests are ok, female chests are not. Simply because of "religion".

How about chest hair then, better for the example?

Fact is, I see no reason why boobs cant be shown in video games rated Teen and up.

Then how come if you fondle a girl's breasts it arouses her more than fondling a non-sexual organ?

source?

Fetishes and erotic zones are not primary sexual characteristics.
Some people fetish on feets, you say that we should hide feets? What about hair fetishes? Lips?

I have a mouth fetish myself, should we cover the face of everybody?

No.

Vaginas, Penises. That's it.

3D women are a fucking cancer.

Esp. British, they're the worst.

See

You can arose a women by :
Caressing breasts
Arms
Lips
Hair
Feets
Legs
Belly
Ass

Erotic zones are not sexual organs. And males get excited from nipple play too.

just ask your sister. she helped me "develop" if you know what I'm sayan

I already answered.
Feeding babies with milk has nothing to do with sex.

It's like saying that we should hide baby clothes because babies use them and babies are the result of sex.

Come on, you cant be that dumb. Babies are not sexual organs either!

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_organ

I don't know why this is so hard.

Photo-sprites were an even shorter lived trend than those horribad FMV games. Who in their right mind would want to play this let alone buy it?

wait beard gives pheromone ?

Models for photoshoots were probably 100-200$ each? It boost their portfolio. Now everybody know what Asia look like. He might have gotten them from a college too or it's his friends.

I know people who do naked photoshoot for the fun of it, and here it's just breasts. Just go to a beach in France or down south and you see boobs everywhere.

atleast 20 people on steam :^)

Beards and pubes release pheromones in the air, yes. Humans use less pheromones, but they still kinda work. That's why some girls love mans with beards.

"After observing the female group’s clear preference for the bearded males, the WIT research team wanted to determine why this was the case. Samples were taken from the beards of the pro-beard group, and after careful analysis, were found to contain a large concentration of pheromones.

One pheromone in particular, called androstadienone, is produced deep in the facial hair follicle and is slowly released during beard growth. Androstadienone has been proven to rouse feelings of safety, security, and sexual desire in women."
witscience.org/study-proves-women-prefer-men-beards/

You said reproduction, not sex, jackass.

Nothing other than the genitals are inheritenly sexual at all, but it just so happens that almost every straight man is attracted to breasts.

Basically have it like this.

People with foot fetishes see feet and get sexually aroused.

People that have a butt fetish see butts and get sexually aroused.

Breasts can be applied in the same way.

Reproduction is the sexual act of trying to have a baby. How can american schools be that bad at sex education? I learned that stuff when I was 12.

>Can barely grow a beard
Thanks dad, you patchy faced fuck.

That's good to know

my bear is not hardcore but still

Imma treat it well

as if it would actually helps me

The real answer isn't just "religion" you tryhard fedora, it's cultural.
The two lumps of fat on the female chest are considered indecent when exposed in most civilized cultures because of their sexual desirability.

You want to legalize nudity for females? Sure. Just don't cry when your sister gets raped by a pack of aindus for looking obscene.

And honestly if you're going to try and dispute this for the breasts then you should take a long time contemplating the notion of decency to begin with. Maybe we should legalize full nudity for everyone in your amoral abstract world. Fucking atheist nihilists are so retarded. And this is coming from another atheist.

Mans are attracted to features that show that you are a good baby carrier.

Breasts for food and hips for baby carrying. But mostly, humans fetishes on breasts because it's hidden and taboo.

Arabs fetish on hair and eyes because it's taboo too simply because they cant see it. We want to see the unknown.

I myself dont like naked women and prefer them clothed. I lose most of my interest once a girl is naked.

>topic immediately changed from sexual organ to the entire process of reproduction on a dime

It's a cultural thing, it's not so strict as you say either, practically any level of nudity is ok as long as the nipples are covered.
I believe is a fair compromise for most things.
@352356516
You are not even getting a (you) from me, faggot.

>anatomy that developed to resemble big juicy booties after we started walking upright and facing each other
>not sexual

you an actual retard or just pretending?

>have viking genes and must shave every day or look like a caveman
>still a virgin

Religion made it indecent. Nobody give a fuck in Africans and Australians iles tribes. If you saw boobs every single day, you would not give a fuck.

Girls will get raped because of all the reason, girls get raped because they showed hair in the middle east. Because religion make them hide it all the time.

Prove it faggot

Touch my nipples and if I get a boner it means you're gay

But it's not equal. Man can be top naked and women cant. I believe that they should both be acceptable. And weirdly enough, in movies, it's fine if a girl is breast naked in a teen movie like American Pie. But in a video game, it becomes a 18+, cant be sold anywhere, game. ESRB is stupid.

Reproduction is just that, jackass.
See He started the change.
Considering they all had religion, you are factually wrong. In fact, you're proving him correct that it is culture that determines what is indecent and attractive. Just look at the ass debate.

how no one has done this in large scale to detect and apprehend gays?

Because they're retards. Abos have the lowest IQ of all people on the planet. They don't have the background western civilization has.

A developer to surpass Digital Homicide

Looks like a Flash game from 2003.

Both should be unacceptable since shirtless men attract women just as shirtless women attract men.

>Religion made it indecent.
This is false. The nude tribes in the areas you mention also have religions and those don't impede their nudity in any way. Religion have existed since the dawn of history and a lot of them didn't ban nudity. Religion is a reflection of culture by the way so pointing the finger at religion is really a non argument when you look at the bigger picture.

>Africans and Australians
Which don't fall under civilization categorically because they have no capacity for higher morals and cultural values due to their primitive nature. They haven't developed far enough to develop the concept of decency yet and probably won't for a very long time.

All cultures was influenced by religion until now, and most still are. Religion is what tell people that boobs are evil.

Sure, because sexual pulsions require a good IQ. You never see stupid people fuck, nah. Only people with a 120 IQ actually love breasts.

>yfw consoles will NEVER EVER GET BAD ASS BABES

Reminds me of the days of CD ROM games in the computer lab.

Because they dont have the same religion root as us. The middle eastern Jewish/Christian/Muslim background of roman religions is different than that of tribes.

>higher morals
Come on now. Let's not fall into a Cred Forums thread. If the most basic living human being that was not tainted by the outside world does not give a fuck about breasts on a naked women, then there is no reason why other people should.

There is no moral implied in 2 sack of fat and milk on the chest of a female human. Being naked is not amoral.

>All cultures was influenced by religion
Why not consider it the other way? You know the way it actually is? Culture can exist without religion but religions never sprout on their own without a culture to latch on. You are so historically uneducated I feel you shouldn't be having this discussion to begin with.

>Sure, because sexual pulsions require a good IQ
This is actually true to some extent. Higher morality does require intelligence to understand abstract concepts such as decency. Most rapists and violent criminals have low IQs.

>has to fall back on Cred Forums ad hom
Higher morals exist unless you're a moral relativist then there' really no argument to be had here. Just because you're a nihilist who views morals to be irrational doesn't make it so.

...Am I the only one who wants to unironically play this?
Looks fun and stylish.

Indeed. British women are a blight on humanity in both appearance and personality.

Being naked has nothing to do with morals.

Every single person is naked. Being naked is not a crime. You are born naked, and will die naked. And religion is not due to culture. Religion impose rules for political reason. To gain more power and more followers. Religion is just politic with an imaginary leader at the top that the real leader "control".

Breasts are sexual organs because 1, women can be sexually stimulated via the breasts, and even experience an orgasm. And 2, Breasts factor into child rearing. And sex is about reproduction. They're one and the same.

GOTY 2016
PS4PROKEKS BTFO
PC WINS AGAIN

I have less faith on humanity every time.

Sex is not about reproduction. Humans have sex for pleasure more than they do for reproduction sake.

Also, man can be sexually stimulated via breasts, and they can organs too.

just play dong dong never die

>using racism to deflect you being wrong
It has everything to do with morals, you fucker. We find it bad because it is what links us to being animals and we despise that. It's why we always try to act like we're better than an older generation because it shows how far we've developed as a species. Personally it's good to have nudity be restricted to your private life as it keeps it as a turn on and saves us from because the Eurofaggots and Japfags.

Of boobs arent sexual then post pictures of boobs right now and zee what happens.

>Being naked has nothing to do with morals.
>And religion is not due to culture.
Your view of religion is ridiculously infantile to say the least. Your views on morality aren't any less simplistic either.

You try to undermine the established concept of decency (that has existed throughout history irregardless of religious status) without giving any reason as to why we should?

It is immoral because it is considered obscene and offensive just like many other phenomenons that modern culture frowns upon. Like I said you could use your same line of reasoning to justify complete nudity. Would you like to argue for that?

Now I'm not saying it looks good or anything, but I've definitely seen worse games.

>>>>racism
This is why you don't start political discussion with the underage mental midgets on Cred Forums. How is any of what I said racist? Is it not a fact that those australoid and negroid tribes are primitive and undeveloped?

>random butt-flashing
>photographed character sprites
This is approaching "so bad it's good"

>Also, man can be sexually stimulated via breasts, and they can organs too.
No they can't. Men don't have the same sensitivity in that region. Any sexual stimulation a man experiences via his breast is purely mental.

>Humans have sex for pleasure more than they do for reproduction sake.
Because we have hijacked the system. Sex feels good so that we have sex and reproduce. But we found out that having children is a burden. So we learned how to mitigate pregnancy. Our meddling in the system, does not change what sex is about.

Yes, when shareware was a thing.

They are, but to say that they have no concept of decency because they're primitive is just bullshit. Their IQ has nothing to do with having or not having morels in this case.

steam is quikly turning into a shitty flash game website from the 2000s where you actyally have to pay for the shitty games.

>You are born naked
>it's an appeal to nature episode
someone prune this fucking thread already

After that furry VN game there's hardly anything on Steam that can surprise me.

It is annoying that anything under $30 forces you to filter through dozens of pages of bullshit.
The dinosaur game is what got me.

Your emotional kneejerk reaction was to call it racist but you still fail to explain why it is because it's just that, an emotional reaction. I didn't say that all negroids and australoids have no capacity for morals. I'm stating that these tribes in their primitive state that doesn't promote cultural advancements that bring about more sophisticated moral values.

They factually do have lower IQ than the average and you must have average to above average intelligence in order to grasp abstract concepts having to do with morality.

You make it sound as though CDs are an ancient thing of the past.

>The dinosaur game is what got me.

What dinosaur game?

well shit I forgot to finish my point
>I'm stating that these tribes in their primitive state that doesn't promote cultural advancements that bring about more sophisticated moral values
have yet to develop these values that arise from the cultural demand once you have an environment that facilitates actual civilization. They're just culturally under developed.

Dated a white chick named Asyia.

Sauce? Artstyle looks familliar but I can't put my finger on it.

>nything under $30 forces you to filter through dozens of pages of bullshit
so true. there's so many garbage on the store that just proves that Valve doesn't care about quality. that stupid goat game and "shower with your dad". it has only getting worse. same shit is starting to happen on consoles

cool

I just explained. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it non existent, or emotional.
>More sophisticated moral values
That has nothing to do with decency. You also assume that because they're primitive they have low morals or rather a lack of morals. It it's funny how it's only those tribes and you never mentioned the white tribes or the fucking Americans who were pretty primitive.
>you must have average to above average intelligence in order to grasp abstract concepts having to do with morality.
You're so full of shit it's pathetic. For one, the IQ test is very broad and global. Two, the "average" is only that way because of us becoming more intelligent, yet we had these morals for thousands of years. Even when we were primitive we had them. Did we suddenly wake up and have morals?
Some kid game where you had to guide a dinosaur to some location I believe. I only saw a few screencaps in a thread here once.

Someone that's really, really drunk and was dared.

CD's have been commercially available since 82.

I remember seeing that game on Steam Greenlight.
I downvoted it.

This shit looks like something you'd find on Sega CD.

I'm going to play the game just for the cute asian with the little brown nipples.

And you still put them into your PS4/Xbox.
TVs have been commercial available since... I dunno, many decades ago. How weird would it sound if I said
>Reminds me of the days of TV shows in the living room.
As if that still isn't a common thing.

>It it's funny how it's only those tribes and you never mentioned the white tribes or the fucking Americans who were pretty primitive.
Maybe I didn't do that because the user I was replying too didn't mention those? Maybe because they don't really exist anymore? No it's definitely because I'm an evil racist who thinks niggers are no better than animals.

>You're so full of shit it's pathetic.
Your whole post is just being emotionally anal on a video game image board about an off handed comment about uncivilized tribes. You don't get to call anyone else pathetic.

>us becoming more intelligent
You really think we have measurably become more intelligent? So we have had an increasing IQ for thousands of years? So we had below mentally retarded tier IQ for most of civilization? Is that really what you're saying?

You need to have at least average intelligence to grasp abstract concepts. This is a widely agreed upon definition of intelligence too by the way, the ability to deal with abstract concepts and information.

Is this made by Troma?

>it's ok when japaneses do it

we went from NES pixel art to Sega CD

cant want for early ps1 indie games

what about when i suck on your mommas titties when im fuckin her?

You better watch what you say, user

for all you know his mom could be a bad ass babe

did you impregnate her tiddies?

there actually is a troma-made game on steam
store.steampowered.com/app/279640/

i guess it was made 15 years ago and just never got released until last year

>boobs
>organ

>you
>reading comprehension

Sorry didn't realize I was communicating with a dumbass.

>3D

It's still an idiotic statement because they are not organs in the first place.

They are sexual, however.

>Mammary gland
>Not an organ

>Mammary gland
>gland

>cant want for early ps1 indie games
Already exists youtu.be/cC55zypw3C4

Holy shit
its perfect

Cred Forums - sex ed

>that screaming in the ending of the game

>A gland
>not an organ

>live action sprite
>fucking ayyylmaos in the intro
this could have been goty, instead it's shitty

Only the most naive or smarmy would believe breasts aren't sexual. That, or niggers still living in mud huts.

That said, I actually think this game's pretty neat gameplay and animation wise, if not completely tasteless. It does set a precedent for H-games on steam at least. There are bare tits and blatantly erotic things plastered all throughout this game and that's apparently perfectly fine.

a gland is part of an organ

WAT

this game was too spooky for me
i had to pussy out and watch a playthrough on youtube

>Cred Forumsirgins
>sex ed

>ITT Some faggot tries to defend wiping out a tit in public is not going to cause problems.

Tits are sexulized faggot get over it, its not going to change for many many generations.

Try and defend it all you want, but breasts are sexy and will always be sexy.

they absolutely are, big tiddies represent fertility to men.

Youre literally that nudist from vice city. I wish I could instill the wrath of God like that pastor did.

if we're talking about reproduction in itself, feeding the child takes place in its aftermath and thus is not part of the process

>And religion is not due to culture. Religion impose rules for political reason. To gain more power and more followers. Religion is just politic with an imaginary leader at the top that the real leader "control".
You really shouldn't talk about topics you're not well versed in

friday night fisticuffs when?

>jumping into a vagina portal
>belly demon
>pointless nudity
I sadly want more of this.

Gibbe sauce pls

>someone brings up IQ
>immediately cries racism
holy shit this word has lost all meaning

That intro to Mat and Pat's segment was honestly cool.