This is the team that made World of Warcraft

This is the team that made World of Warcraft

Noticed something?

Yeah, no one use tie

Is this gonna be some whiny shit where you complain about how now there are people with vaginas and skin tones other than milk employed by Blizzard in your next post

no blacks?

I am not talking about this polfag

"Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at [email protected] when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power."

they're all hebrew

how many are still with the company?

Beat me to it.

every time someone posts one of Tigole's Everquest forum posts I like him more desu

Tell me it's nothing Cred Forums related or I'll scream?

is a gender issue

It's nothing Cred Forums related

reminder that beneath tigoles pleasant exterior, that raging fucking cunt is still there

reminder that the reason why overwatch isn't fun is because against all evidence, blizzard still believes that normal humans give a shit about team competition

and yet, they also want to make it casual for consoles and BR, they literally could not care less about making quality software, they just want first person DOTA

They look like they had fun making a video game.

Tigole was such a sperglord, no better than MMO autists today that cry about lack of content after spending hundreds of hours in-game.

exactly

>world of warcraft is released
>boss "c'thun" is bugged, some adds spawn inside of walls and cannot be killed
>naxxramas, just all of fucking naxxramas
>they have no idea what the FUCK they are doing

>hire Tigole
>he makes the best expansion
>he redoes the entirety of naxx
>he fucking fixes wow

>makes the second most successful game of all time after that, second only to his first game

Wait a sec so how a sperglord that loves challange made such a easy game for babbies?

and none of them look like big business, cheap dirty kikes.

What? Jeff worked on WoW since pre-release and naxx80 was garbage

this picture looks like it was made by an assblasted Everquest dev

This is the team that made No Man's Scam

Noticed Something?

Too many women.

Tigole was the guy behind the infamous "farm resistance gear for months just to beat this boss" and "farm winterspring all day for mats just to get the opportunity to do a raid you know you will wipe on and farm mats all over again" game design Vanilla WoW had.

whooooaaa

Do you know how much fucking time top raiders in WoW spend? Do you know how many fucking autistic simulations they run and how much they theorycraft?

It's not easy m8

they really had fun making this piece of shit

maybe back in the day but WoW is so casual now that world first raiders beat shit quickly with hundreds of addons and PTR guides at their disposal.

>go to Icyveins
>guide on how to play my class
>overview on abilities
>rotations, cooldowns, priority skills
>stat weights
things like that cant possibly be different, the fundamental way things fucking work isnt up for debate

>go on mmochampion
>completely different skills being mentioned
>fucking STAT WEIGHTS ARE DIFFERENT
>COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FUCKING TALENT CHOICES AND ARTIFACT TREE
jesus christ everyone in here must be retarded

>go on wowhead
>guide on how to play my class
>FUCK EVERYTHING, ALL THE NUMBERS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AS WELL
>HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE THREE CONFLICTING WAYS TO PLAY MY CLASS JESUS FUCKINGN CHRIST

>actually start playing
>its easy as balls
>flopping my dick on the keyboard gets the same results
>none of it actually matters, you cannot keep a perfect rotation, you never have perfect targets, your 1% stats on one thing dont actually matter
>these kids are spending years of their lives trying to optimize shit that doesnt even fucking matter

that was the day i found out not only are there autistic sperglords, but RIVAL FACTIONS OF AUTISTIC SPERGLORDS

>>flopping my dick on the keyboard gets the same results
>>none of it actually matters, you cannot keep a perfect rotation, you never have perfect targets, your 1% stats on one thing dont actually matter
>>these kids are spending years of their lives trying to optimize shit that doesnt even fucking matter

Yeah good job at proving you're a shitter

Raiding is harder than ever
>PTR guides
Hahaha you think the top guilds uses guides? They're the first ones to do the bosses moron

Top guilds kill the boss on the PTR and then steamroll it once it hits retail. The hardest thing about WoW raiding now is finding 19 other people that fit your schedule and have the same ilvl as you.

>play blood death knight
>hmm, my spec got a lot of changes in Legion, I should check Icy Veins
>Icy Veins tells me that Tremble Before Me is completely useless and I should always take the Wraith Walk stun break
>Tremble Before Me is god tier in every mythic except Maw of Souls, while the stun break is almost never useful, and when it is, Tremble Before Me is barely worse

>notice something
male pattern baldness is communicable.

>this rant is literally older than most Cred Forums posters today

How does this make you feel?

>Raiding is harder than ever
yeah when they dumbed down class mechanics over the years to appeal to normies, allow players to use addons like DBM and autohotkey, and hand out mythic quality gear from random dungeons/quests now.

S-smoking crack?

>people actually using dbm
Jesus fuck there's always an audio cue or a cast bar how do these people need an addon dedicated to reminding them of the audio cue with ANOTHER audio cue

try tanking or healing without CD timers m8

I did both of those just fine in WoD heroics, have you tried just paying attention better?

>I did both of those just fine in WoD heroics,
made me chuckle, well played

It's all chicks.

Both suicidal and homicidal.

heh

most likely none. most of those people actually went on to make wildstar, which i think would be great if it wasnt a fucking ghost town making everything take forever

full of FUCKING WHITE MALES

Where do I go online to see how to prep for a raid?

I played vanilla-wrath as a shitter and decided I wanted to try my hand at my current guilds team 2. But I was a shitter back in the day and even then things have changes. I know something about flasks?

Are you kidding me?!

They're mostly men

To clarify, stat weights aren't constant and technically vary based on what gear you're using, and are unique to each spec.

At times some guides are worse than others. IE Icyveins for the longest time after 7.0.3 was telling ret paladins to go for their worst stat.

Wowhead guides are rarely updated. Your best bet is always to just go to your classes discord channel, its a modern version (basically) of elitistjerks (the website, not literal elitists) where theorycrafters post builds and specs.

I know what you mean though, if this is actually shit you care about just use askmrrobot to sim it yourself, try different priorities, fightlengths, and shit like that.

Nothing is difficult enough that you'll be dead without it, and most of it is common sense.

Lmao why use icy veins when elitist jerks existed at the time. Baby's can't handle a lil math?

>raging fucking cunt

If you want to make a good game, as a director you have to be a cunt & make the team fucking fear you

Probably why Vanilla & TBC were so good, while Ghostcrawler was a soft cock who let the team be lazy

imagine what all those bare feet smell like

ha ha i wonder