>bald
>beard
>wife's son
>eager to show 'muh feelings'

What audience is this game aimed to?

lol I get it lamo

im still mad

nu-males

Did he really mention that it was his adopted son in the trailer? I don't feel like rewatching it since it was shit.

This tread is funny because you're making Kratos into a cuck. Well done great thread.

>went from a literal god to a cuckold

Kratos had a hard life.

he's a swedish vicking now.

You are literally retarded.

I'm using literally correctly.

As someone who has a beard, I'm sick and tired of beards not getting represented enough in videogames. How can I enjoy any game where beards are not commonplace? It makes me feel excluded. Don't get me wrong, I love videogames, I've been playing them all my life, but they're not inclusive enough, they've actively excluded me all my life thanks to a troubling lack of beards. I'm glad there's finally a game that's progressive enough to dare to represent minorities like me who love games but have always been marginalised. It's time to end the hatred. Anyone who doesn't like this character design is racist. Against beards.

+ Up vote to you good sir

>kratos is a cuck now
>ryu is a cuck now
wat went wrong lads?

You're mother

>ryu
? I assume you mean Kiryu but evenvthen I don't understand how you came to the conclusion hes a cuck

Shave it. There's no reason for man to have a beard unless he's a cuck.

Can't be a god when he fucking killed Zeus and destroyed Olympus. All they have to say is that the Norse gods realized olympian turf was empty and took over right after Kratos QTEd Zeus down, a valkyrie picked his dead ass and now we kill everything in Vallhalla inside out.

Fuck off twink fag you're just mad you don't have testosterone to grow a beard.

>literally raising another man's son
>not a cuck

How did beards go from 'manly man' to 'trendy hipster faggot' status?
What went wrong?

Beards have never been manly. All manliest men in the world shave their face like decent human beings.

Raising what is pretty much his daughters son you mean, even then It'll most likely end up not being hers

You have now made it seem that in fact we, the posters you quoted are cucks. Great post truly inspiring.

I've been hearing that kind of hate speech ever since I was a young boy. Shaving is a form of physical abuse and it's just typical of gamers to try and commit physical harm on the bearded rather than let us enjoy our videogames that constantly treat us as non-people.

Fuck outta here. Not even the same guy but I can grow a great full beard but I never do it cause that's for fucking ugly fags that have problems with their masculinity. A thick 5 o clock shadow is the fucking limit unless you're really that ugly.

guess the plot?

his wifes son dies, blames the norse gods and proceeds to go on another chimpout

They're just trying to relate to their audience...

You will understand when you're older

the general rule of beards is if you can grow the parts that connect the other parts (like the hari that connects the stache to the cheeks, and the chin hair to the lower lip) then you can grow a beard. if you dont have any connectors then shave it or buy glasses and become nu male.

also try to at least look like a man if you plan on growing a beard. pic related

Whats wrong with lobosjr, what did he do to get put on the list

Found the Cuck.

>thinks men who take care of their hygiene don't have testosterone

Redneck detected.

Exactly. Beards are out. Pretty much beta nu-male cuck territory at this point. Clean shaven is the new manly look. Fuck beards.

>Can grow a complete beard with all connecting parts
>I just look like a caveman and I have a strong chin and jaw anyway so I just keep it shaved

Well fug

>sheeple

Not a fan of beards. They usually look ugly unless it's really minimal like a goatee or mustache.

Why does Cred Forums try to be so funny and fail so hard?
This joke was used hundreds of times since June and it was never funny

can this nu-male meme die already?
call them whiteknights and be done

>killed his family
>thew away his godhood
>killed off all the gods

He deserves everything he gets. Kratos is shit.

what's worse, being a cuck or being an involuntary virgin like (you)?

Leonida is that you?

>looking well groomed
>personal hygene
>considered physical abuse
Do you consider wiping your ass after shitting the most heinous of torture?