LOL

LOL
Honestly I'm surprised Family Circus of all things would draw accurate Pokemon.

Other urls found in this thread:

familycircus.com/comics/october-31-2012/
youtube.com/watch?v=cVbtZqmA1GQ
youtu.be/DxkfB-pndHM
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
cnn.com/2012/05/08/us/california-police-beating/index.html
wbaltv.com/news/police-dogs-throat-cut-officer-charged-with-animal-cruelty/26553714
cnn.com/2014/01/07/justice/north-carolina-teen-killed/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=p9zRjOenFrg
cracked.com/blog/26-items-from-worst-gift-catalog-possible/
cracked.com/blog/28-items-from-worst-gift-catalog-possible/
cracked.com/blog/the-holiday-catalog-people-whose-minds-finally-snapped/
youtube.com/watch?v=CpMHKqGb6sU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least he didn't say he's going to go fetch some Pokemon creatures.

Not a bad artstyle, that Cubone looks good. Too bad this is the shittiest comic ever

Newspaper comics still a thing?

The fuck kind of name is Barfy?

I forgot this happened

That's a good Omanyte.

That's because it's literally a trace.

I thought it said barfly
still bad but barfy is even worse

Now that you mention it, that Diglett definitely looks traced.

>you lived long enough to see Family Circus illustrate a smartphone

I forgot that these comics just keep going forever.

>The first Family Circus comic was published in 1960

Can someone upload this comic? I forgot to save it

Those look traced.

I feel like Blondie catching up was more significant.

>gif
>gif
>gif

Is this seriously real? I always assumed this was fucking shopped and the original didn't have the text at the bottom.

They're just exact copies of the official art.
They all look exactly the same as the first result in google images when searching their name, except actually drawn worse.
You have some low ass standards.

i remember fapping for the blondie comics

dude Blondie's hot, it ain't weird.

Who didn't?

What are some god tier newspaper comics?

I just looked it up.

Yes, it's real:
familycircus.com/comics/october-31-2012/

dilbert is a far right pro trump comic, don't read it

No, tracing looks better, they're just copied.
If they were traced the weedle, voltorb and jigglypuff would all look more accurate, you only get those kinds of distortions when you copy a picture side by side

Haha but nothing beats Calvin and Hobbes dudes, all those jokes when he's imagining crazy stuff or is retarded and lets his dad troll him or he's suddenly a brilliant philosopher despite being retarded all the time.

Haha those comics are the shit.

>pro trump

Not for a long time. Adams is 100% a Hill shill now.

Charmander too

he is lying

dilbert is 100% pro trump and should be boycotted

Foxtrot is pretty good, the creator/artist is a nerd/gamer so there are some good references. Get Fuzzy is good too for a comedy trio of human owner/idiotic and crazy cat/stupid but heart of gold dog. Like a more intelligent and actually funny Garfield.

this, Dilbertman endorses Hillary because to do otherwise could have a barbell dropped on his neck.

I remember this used to be a TV show.

ranchor cool ranch

I grew up reading newspaper comics daily, but honestly at least 75% are unfunny dogshit drawn by the dead creator's son or something like that.
Calvin and Hobbes will always be my favorite.

Is Family Circus redpilled?

Scott Adams endorsed Hillary for his personal safety, stop spreading libel please

Anyone who is not 100% pro Trump is a communist and/or a terrorist and needs to leave America asap.

As was already said, every single one of them is copied from the first result in google images.

Think I'll support him more now. With all the intolerant leftists raiding any comic that doesn't fit their ideals, brave man.

>no joke
>traced sugimori art
>already did a pokemon go comic like a month ago where Billy is showing the game to his grandma
That was a funny comic, thanks for the share op.

Pearls Before Swine is one of the few great ones left.

holy

fucking

shit

>tfw wizard of id got replaced by this bullshit

dilbert is actively giving trump advice and strategies, he is practically trump's himmler

So he's a spineless cuck? Got it.

Zits, Calvin and Hobbes, Far Side, occasionally Foxtrot, older Dilbert stuff, Calvin and Hobbes, old Bloom County.

Ha ha, his dog died so it's funny.

How to spot someone with pleb taste, they like Calvin and Hobbes.

Nevermind. Guess he got raided too. What a shame.

wow this is fucking depressing

>implying there's anything wrong with fapping to her

I hope you listed Calvin and Hobbes twice on purpose

The Family Circus mom and Dennis's mom also are hot in a totally normal way.

What? Why?

I'm with him, fuck taxes.

pffffthahahhahaha

>mfw it's real

This reminded me that my nephews, who are brothers, want to be Sans and Papyrus from Undertale this year.

and their cousin wants to be "Underfail(?) Sans" which is some fan created EDGY Sans. I should beat him but his mom won't let me.

Whoa baby that's too lewd

>"Man it sure is interesting to see how unfunny old jokes used to be"
>2014

Ra-

That was pretty good actually.

more

This

WHICH CAME FIRST?

*cue laugh track

This little boy is me. I've always wanted to be a Space Marine for
Halloween.

They knew what they were doing.

>dennis the penis

That title alone is making me laugh my ass off.

What are you 65?

Fuck I read that as "Dennis the Pennis"

People are going to tell you that comic is shit while praising Calvin and Hobbes which is even shittier.

>WWOEC
>OH BOY HERE WE GO.jpg

Fine then bullies, let's see your example of a good joke.

I wanna fuck that tiger in the corner

And if I am? Are you gonna report me to the police? Im over 18 you got a problem here? Huh? You a big man now? You fought a couple wars for your country maybe? No? Sit the fuck down tough guy I didnt fight in WWII for some cocksucker prick boy to tell me what my freedom really means. Pack it up Sally-Ann and take the next flight to hell.

terrible. even for a newspaper comic

Hmm

We all do user, we all do.

>get temp ban for posting Dobson
>newspaper comics are okay
Fuck right off mods do your job

Screw them it was funny

He probably stole that cellphone.

Really makes you think...

Anything in Foxtrot.

Keep in mind Foxtrot is also very mediocre.

I found the joke funny. The joke isn't that taxes suck, the joke is that Dagwood is a jackass. If you think you have to be "old" or something to find it funny you're underage.

>Dobson
You deserved it

I wonder if the author has seen a black shooting first hand or does he just hear about it on the news?

A good joke is somehting i haven't seen or heard before.
Jokes about "taxes suck" have been around since at least that "Nothing in this world can be said to be certain except death and taxes" thing.
This is less old hat and more a hat protected under the antiquities act.

Police don't shoot at people without reason. This is their career and possibly freedom on the line. 99.99% of time they fire it's for a completely justified reason.

I really hope it stops being trendy and "safe" to just blindly regurgitate dumbass liberal opinions. The only people who would agree with the dumbass message this is sending are people who don't understand anything about statistics and blindly accept anything huffpost says.

Anything by Anthony Burch.

heh

Except even Dobson threads get made and survive. None of which are vidya related

t. Anthony Burch

Haha

>#cuck4trump

A man walks into a bar.
Says, "OW!"

How many old people does it take to change a light bulb?
4. One to change the bulb and three to talk about how much better the old one was.

What has white on top and black on the bottom?
Society.

What's pink and bubbly and spins in a cirlce?
Baby in a microwave.

Stop posting this all the damn time

Fox trot is also usually longer than 3 panels.

because it happen, his grand kid wanted to dress up as that guy.

I like how shoujo artists draw a man and then call it a girl similar to how moe artists draw a girl and call it a boy

>What has white on top and black on the bottom?
>Society.
Every time.

You stupid bitch
You stupid fucking bitch
I can't believe how dumb you are

A nigger, a Jew and a spic walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says "Get the fuck out of here!"

pre-tv show Boondocks was good. Baby Blues is also a classic. I personally enjoyed Get Fuzzy too.

>Hacking in a Mudkip
Kid deserved it

HOLY KEK

Last time I posted that was like a month ago. Maybe it's some other schmucks.

I dont think so, I watched a couple cop cars manage to get a guy speeding down the highway to finally stop and then they unload a fully automatic into the drivers window.

I work with people who want to get into the academy and they tell me how bored they get... They join for the action they look for the excitment.

I'm pretty sure the gif you're talking about is from Brazil.

>that one weapon from the strip that made it into WoW
man I haven't heard a dead baby joke in years

Woah, really made my gears turn

#wow
#whoa

Why

Bill Amend doesn't even use the fourth panel well. All his jokes can easily be condensed into 3 panels since there also entire arcs in his work that are all three panels.

Any Calvin and Hobbes comics, the whole series got 3 Jokes they use over and over all the time.

Either one of these 3:
>It's a I'm acting like a philosopher episode.
>It's a I'm retarded and my dad trolls me episode.
>It's a I'm imagining some crazy shit episode.

That's the jokes of every single strip.

my only reason to live is age gap yuri

No I live in Arizona its a cops paradise here. Red as you can get save Texas. I saw the video on the news a few days ago, they cut the camera because he gets out and just unloads on the fucking drivers side.

>I'm sure you can guess what happened.
Was.. was it that he blew himself up? Because that's all it says. Is there somehow something more to this joke? The truly haunts me.

because its a joke about how parents want to make/buy simple cheap costumes for kids but kids want extremely specific and complex costumes for characters the parents (aka the reader) has never heard about

you are legit autistic if you didnt understand the joke instantly. i feel autistic for typing out the explanation

is this some kind of meta joke about the comic being nearly a hundred years old?

Cops don't have automatic weapons, dipshit.

If you don't want me to read it why are you making it sound so good?

Wish i could get a girl to do this for me......

Im proud of him too.

Ftfy

Where in AZ?

Well it was a rifle and he did not hesitate to use it. Regardless of automatic or not it still went down all the same.

The joke can work that way.

>I SAW THIS COP UNLOAD A FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON INTO A DRIVER'S WINDOW
>WELL I MEAN IT WAS AT LEAST A RIFLE
Nigga do you understand how far of a backwards leap you just made?

fun fact: ratings boards do not like the word "killed" so they force the creators to swap it out for "destroyed". even in tv shows/movies that are rated pg13 and r they still force this. i do not know why

somewhere, some kid is actually thinking this is the funniest shit in the world.

Somewhere near Mesa/Tempe area, Im trying to see if its on youtube so I can bring it up.

I've always wondered what anti-humor looked like.

kek those are really good

Are these even jokes? I don't get it.

>being homosexual and tsudere AT THE SAME TIME
somebody stop this madman

I only ever got Id in the Sunday but it's still there for me.

I know the term cringe is heavily overused. But, this made me cringe, hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVbtZqmA1GQ
Found it, happened two weeks ago, you can see him get out out of his car with the rifle in hand but they cut the footage off before putting it online. The live footage shows the whole thing.

Theres a lot of good cops out there but I hear a lot of stories from the people I work with who do work with them that blow me away sometimes like I cant really believe some of the shit I hear.

>Honestly I'm surprised Family Circus of all things would draw accurate Pokemon.

can't be fucked to look up all of their art but I guaran-fucking-tee the charmander and cubone are traced from promo art at least.

You needed to repost it so I'll give you a (you).

>Dude threatens the lives of civilians due to his recklessness
>surprised that he gets greeted with gunfire

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

they all are. at least he was consistent with what art he traced off the internet?

something about this just feels wrong

I'm almost glad Schulz is fuckin dead since it means Peanuts can't be doin this shit.

though the comics with Rerun are fuckin awful

This makes me happy im single desu. I would rather die then date a "nerdy" girl

Fast triggerwork on a semi-auto seems more likely. AR-15s seem to be replacing shotguns as the go-to trunk gun.

Lel

>gonna get off right there

Me too

youtu.be/DxkfB-pndHM

Which one of those look male to you?

Dilbert is one of those slow burners, I dunno maybe you just can't appreciate it until your older but when I was a kid I always skipped it but by the time I stopped actively reading the funnies every week it was my highlight.

I used to dig Foxtrot, no idea if it was actually good or just the fact that it was the closest thing to "us nerds huh" the comics had back then.

Peanuts and Calvin and Hobbes will always be GOAT though.

Garfield was always terrible.

chuckie confirmed into femdom

I think the point though is that it is a war and its a safe then sorry situation out there for these cops. Waiting to be shot at first is asking for dead cops.

LEL

Did any art come of this?

Though what caught me off guard is that I forgot Harry Potter is old enough that Peanuts was still around.

20 yo

Garfield had that one week where it was a dynamic Twilight Zone-like storyline. And then Davis went back to not giving a shit.

>Superman READING THE FUCKING DAILY PLANET and can't find a job

I don't even read comics and this pisses me off

Whether he should be charged with 6 gorrilion counts of reckless endangerment and what sentence he gets should be up to the legal system.

man, I want to see the various joke storyboards for various shows

It would be cool of you if you didn't use autistic as an insult. I am autistic and to my knowledge I have never wronged you.

Chuckie asks the right questions

>be on model next time
AHAAHAAH

>implying an average .22 means shit when you can get a revolver that you could hunt fucking elephants with

I'm surprised.
It was much better than i expected

where's the joke here?

isn't she a fictitious character too?

>The unicorn will never transform into anthro mode and fuck phoebe

Cred Forums.png

>Batman
>mom

ohh wowwww...

A comic about Fart Cuckerberg

>"sorry for the potato quality image"

I hate when people say this to draw attention to it. Who seriously gives a shit?

what the FUCK

At the rate you're going it's going to be a goddamn banana next time you talk about it.

Yeah, but she's not fictional in the fiction of her world.

heh

This image is cringy. But I wish I had another human love me like that.

Y'know how you make a little girl cry twice?
You use her teddy bear to wipe the blood off your dick.

Posting best strip ever

I fucking love Pooh comics. He's an autistic savage.

>tfw I have that wallet

I got it in a garage sale for a quarter like eight years ago and it hasn't fallen apart or anything but I still feel like I should of replaced it years ago. Even at the time I wasn't the kinda person that liked wearing a "US GAMERS HUH" flag around like that.

DELET THIS

that can't be fucking real.

I can't believe they let little kids read this.
I've seen rape videos more humanitarian than these.

Did you hear about the player who was playing Guilty Gear?

meanwhile in reality

>black kid hacks the game to get a Mudkip
>he gets shot
Nothing wrong with that

Looks like they caught him.

He was playing a shitty game?

He got bodied!

wew

>Hey! where are you touching?
One hand is on face and the other either doesn't exist or is tucked into her armpit? wtf is going on here?

>Police don't shoot at people without reason. This is their career and possibly freedom on the line. 99.99% of time they fire it's for a completely justified reason.

>implying

Forget the BLM shit, cops kill whites annd anyone they can get away with killing.

cnn.com/2012/05/08/us/california-police-beating/index.html

Pooh is a fuckhead who has no social tact.

When pooh says "everyone else does" he means "everyone else laughs at themselves" not "everyone laughs at eeyore" but it can be taken the wrong way very easily.

Very well written to make it that way.

>mugger is black

Dunno what else I expected.

>free nookie

Writing like this is why the early Rugrats episodes were great. A real family show that gives both children and adults something to laugh about.

I read it as Barky and I didn't realise how fucktarded the dog's actual name is until now.

wbaltv.com/news/police-dogs-throat-cut-officer-charged-with-animal-cruelty/26553714

The cop got cleared of charges for this btw.

>Looks like he caught a niggachu

Poor guy broke his jaw when he hit the pavement.

>woman looks normal
>guy looks like a freak

I'm very upset for having laughed at this.

>central_park.jpg

>live in some shittown redneck area
>some 18 year old was caught with a fucked up blinker
>cop panicked as he got out of the car and fucking unloaded a full clip into him
even in tiny small town areas this shit happens

Hagar the Horrible=great
Hi and Lois=shit
Snuffy Smith=has its moments
Peanuts=great
Blonde=great
Wizard of Id=great
Garfield=has its moments
Funky Winkerbean=complete and utter shit

what the fuck is with this comic and angelica/chuckie

His parents are DEAD

cnn.com/2014/01/07/justice/north-carolina-teen-killed/index.html

Bait.

>Watch ATLA
>Words like "dead" and "kill" are used
>Years later, watch TLOK
>"Dead" and "kill" replaced with "gone" and "destroy"

Man, fuck that. They can show a murder/suicide but not say "kill"? "Destroy" sounds stupid, no one talks like that.

Why do people want literal 8 year olds to care so much about politics?

Was there ever a newspaper comic artist better than Bill Waterson?

And people think it's wrong when cops shots monkeys like these. Did he get caught?

I think it's pretty cool that there are these ancient comic strips still around even if they're not really funny.

I wish someone would do a modern Gasoline Alley, I think it was a really cool concept that the comic strip characters would age with time.

>hot wife
>goofy dad
why reinvent the wheel?

You mean a guy running 3 jokes over and over and over again?
His strips does not even have jokes, he just uses his 3 formulas over and over again and with the same "joke" and "punchline".

I don't know why, but I really dislike baby characters in cartoons. Whenever I watched rugrats I always found it oddly satisfying when they got hurt and cried. I can't explain it.

I wanna fuck that unicorn.

Destroy probably sounds nicer but I think its actually worse
ya get killed the body still there
ya get destroyed there is no body

Most of them

>I'm almost glad Schulz is fuckin dead since it means Peanuts can't be doin this shit.

Isn't this the story board that ended up with stu having "MICRODICK THUNDERBALLS" that almost got half the staff canned?

I want you all to know that this book was so popular that it got a sequel.

man I haven't seen that in years

D E V I L I S H

>Watch the recordings of the """""""brutal killing by police officer of a innocent black person"""""""
>100% of the time they are refusing simple orders like "hands up", pretending/having a gun or running away.
Is retarded, and now you have stupid movements which are only looking for an excuse to pillage shops

Holy shit, this can't be real.

The fuck is this supposed to be about?

Noooooooo

I had a huge collection of peanuts books as a kid (I still do). It's actually frustrating how much of an eternal loser Charlie Brown is. Like, it's his entire character, but just seeing him fail over and over, never being allowed to win even once, for hundreds of strips, is just damn depressing.

What?

Does cooking woman only have one arm?

>Page standing at the front towering over the others like a god

>$1 for all you can carry

>Cherrypicking

Heh I get it

I want to fuck that unicorn

Running away isn't a valid reason to execute someone.

I feel like this is trying to make a point about "durr everyone looks the same" but between the fact that he shoehorned in the mario bros. at the top (arguments for everyone else could be made about aesthetics but they stand out the hardest) and that gordon freeman is at the bottom (presumably in a "class of 2014" despite not being in a game since like 2007) I just get the takeaway that he's a shit-ass artist

The Last of Us made him rape his daughter?

LOL

So gen 1 pokemon are evil? 'cause mudkip seems to be the only one shocked about the black kid getting shot.

>TLOU made him want to fuck his daughter
This is a comic strip I can get behind.

>I fell for the exact thing they where going for
When will this middle aged fad will end?

>Clementine in the middle

Peanuts takes on a second meaning as an adult when you realize it's about how shit sucks, you'll never succeed, but you should just keep trying anyway.

probably hit me harder because I share a first name with the little goober but still.

And why Clementine?

How can you get the joke if the reader can't even read the fucking sign correctly?

full pls

I know what's you mean. There's a weird sense of like, arrogance or something, in everything small children do in cartoon shows. They always think they know what's best and then they ruin everything, but no retribution can happen because they're toddlers.

I hated the episode where the babies managed to get all the furniture and appliances of their families sold for pennies. They basically just ruined all of the families financially for the next few years, and instead of reacting like normal people - screaming, shouting, assumptions of robbery, police calls, etc - all the adults have to just put up with it, slap a smile on their faces, and literally sing kumbaya because it's a kids show.

Thats not even cherrypicking
He straigh up changed characters, half the characters are from before 2014 and even gave Mario guns
How do you think you argument has any ground to stand up if you have to straight up lie?

Did you go by Chuck or Charlie as a kid?

It's an edit

like 95% of the time if someone posts a whomp comic it's an edit

I don't know why either.

So if someone says he just cherry picked all the similar looking guys he'll have an excuse

>esto pusieron donde estaba clemente

Don't you motherfuckers know that the NAACP is trying to get us to stop using the N-word?

Eh it's still not as obnoxious as tom and jerry

that show fucking changes as you grow up and realize what a horrible piece of shit jerry is. I think rewatching that one where tom dies and needs jerry's approval to get into heaven one day was the wake up call or something but fuck man I just really hate jerry

nigger
i
g
g
e
r

USA chants are bad now

youtube.com/watch?v=p9zRjOenFrg

It's not like it's a hard thing to do, a simple google search will give you a reference image

Back when cracked was good, i.e. back when Seanbaby still had work

the latter

WHO IS PRINCE VALIANT FOR?
WHO EVEN READS PRINCE VALIANT?
THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT?
WHY DOES IT CONTINUE TO EXIST IN THE NEWSPAPERS?
I DONT UNDERSTAND.

DOES SHE WANT HIM SHOT?

who here would fuck Chen
I don't know why either, but I would

>Play game
>Give little ginger girl the D
This isn't funny, just slightly fappable

>N-word

You sound like a child trying to pussyfoot around a 'bad word'.

It's not the 'n-word', it's nigger.

>9-11

We ain't ever gonna make it.

Garfield comics only get good when you remove Garfield.

Seanbaby was the only reason i went on cracked. God bless him and his eternal strife against Godek

These comics are always so good

Fuck you Family Circus is dope.

If you're gonna post comics from when cracked wasn't trash then post popsicle pete

>piercings
She was already on thin ice with the POP but that's just over the line.

I-is there porn of it?

>Mugger had a go pro looking thing or whatever on his head

I know its a stretch but im gonna die laughing if they where both streaming.

Full link?

Haha(?)

I love dinosaurs.

My girlfriend gifted me a big trex and make a dinosaur party (with hats, masks, cake and more related with dinosaurs). Open the get on the floor was THE song of the night.

I will never forget that 35yo party

Yes we are.

English you fucking faggot

There were a few times as a kid where I realized that Jerry was needlessly a giant fucking dick. Although as a kid I did always root for Tom.

Speaking of this kind of injustice I always hated it when something would happen to Tom and he'd get sent flying away into the sky, just to land on the dog, who would then proceed to kick his ass, as if it were intentional.

I never understood this shit

Like if you wanna say nigger then don't be a fucking pussy and just say nigger

Even if it's "offensive" it's still better than saying something like "n-word." You sound like a literal child trying to cuss around your parents or something

>nothing more than
>proceeds to list so much

>underground black twitch for muggers
this is like something out of a cartoon

It's probably better in compiled book form

short answer: no

He had a headlamp, and immediately went for a phone reset shortly after stealing it.
He was a thug who knew what he was doing, going on a stealing night and the streamer happened to be a retard in the wrong heighborhood.

The problem was that he probably didn't know about his face being streamed.

I've seen this posted for years and only just realized it isn't shooped.
This is just bizarre.

You don't say his name

This would be funny if it weren't true.

It was a bunch of pictures like these, it's a series. It's a "Where's Wally/Waldo" sort of thing. For example, there was a "Find the only guy who is properly enjoying indie music" one or something. This particular one is "find the one video game protagonist that isn't a gruff space marine type character".

what's he missing?

My brain keeps wanting to call it Dennis the Pennis or Deenis the Penis.

>Rugrats movie where Tommy and Dil get lost in the forest alone and Tommy almost tries to kill Dil out of anger
>I find this strangely pleasing

>I am autistic

Why does this cockroach speak?

i dont know user, i got it from one thread some time ago

I actually laughed.

Holy shit whats wrong with me.

Uhh... ranch?

It's a well constructed absurdist comic, that's what. I love Nedroid.

>no Pikachu
I'm impressed.

Chuckie once again asking all the questions no one else has the balls to ask.

>Kid, you're so god damn evil that you'd walk babe ruth just so a sick boy dies without a home run

holy shit that caught me off guard

Okay, for real, is Beartato supposed to be a humorous webcomic? Because I've seen a ton of these and they are the most unfunny shit ever.

its the sound dogs make you idiot

because it's the right thing to do
Dil literally fucked up everything
None of the movie would have happened if he wasn't born
worst of all, he grows up to be a lolsorandom autist

wut

I love all the insane comics Cracked used to have, but the site really went to shit for some reason.

Does any one have that bizarre Christmas catalogue? Pumblebee and Chook or something?

This is the primary reason why I didn't see the peanuts movie. You just know he's not going to win, he's not going to get the girl. He's going to fuck up and get made fun of. I just can't handle that.

>You just know he's not going to win, he's not going to get the girl. He's going to fuck up and get made fun of. I just can't handle that.
man, did you never watch any of the specials

Popsicle Pete.

Where's the joke?

Maybe you just hate fun things.

I thought NAACP stood for Niggas Arguing And Constantly Protesting.

The show is great, at least the first few episodes were like a trippy fever dream.

Now you're just projecting as Charlie Brown.
Go watch it.

>It's actually frustrating how much of an eternal loser Charlie Brown is
Is Ash Ketchum the Charlie Brown of anime?

I find them funny as fuck. To each their own I guess.

>you will never have your very own dogmobile to care for

I still play Pokemon GO.

I went to a lake with a girl a couple of weekends to play it and we had a nice time

I haven't seen that video in forever, did it get taken off of YT?

cracked.com/blog/26-items-from-worst-gift-catalog-possible/

cracked.com/blog/28-items-from-worst-gift-catalog-possible/

cracked.com/blog/the-holiday-catalog-people-whose-minds-finally-snapped/

YO I HAVE THAT FRAMED IN MY ROOM

youtube.com/watch?v=CpMHKqGb6sU

Why does this one have a real fucked up style?

sorry the newfags didn't understand. now pass the crack rocks, martin lutha kang didn't die for nothin

That was one of his first.

i dont get it

You fucker I was gonna post that god bless you

Ash Ketchum does actually win occasionally, just not the major battles. He also has females lusting after his 10 year old weiner even if he's oblivious to it. Charlie Brown fails at EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME, and everyone hates him for no real reason.

Like, imagine if Ash lost literally every battle he participated in, everyone made fun of him constantly, and even his own pokemon thought he was a loser. Then he'd be Charlie Brown.

I don't get it.

It's from 2006

Damn. You got down syndrome so bad, you probably got up, left, and right syndrome too.

I know why

>noone has posted cow tools yet

You know I used to laugh at that joke in the easter special about "only 280 days till christmas" or whatever but working in retail and having to put up the christmas aisle in late august really just beats the reality into you.

>Batman is beginning to regret bringing his mother back from the dead.

came here to post this

If you can't laugh at these date comics you're a fucking retard.

>Here, put these shoes on and have legs like mine.

Nah

If this was wrestling then Ash would be like, I don't know, Triple H in the mid-late 90's. He hangs with the big dogs and he gets to fight the big dogs but he never beats the big dogs.

Charlie Brown is like a member of the J.O.B. Squad.

I fucking love that comic. Hilarious.

Same goes for civilians who don't deserve to be on the wrong end of a cop.

Gasoline Alley is still running, ya dink.

The anthology was such a cool book. I wish i knew where my copy is

>2012 Cred Forums
>LEL stop posting that Calvin and Hobbes rip off/the fuck is this comic about a dog activist pushing boy-dog love acceptance

>2016 Cred Forums
>I want to fuck the family pet

What happened?
No. Seriously. What happened while I was away?

Pray you never meet this guy.

MARTHA¡¡¡

>viruscomix.jpg

The comic is just that. Literally it doesn't get any better than that.

Either that or is a comment on how everyday life doesn't gget any better

What went wrong?