youtube.com/watch?v=VSqysaXAnRQ
mega.nz/#!P0B3gaxR!l-qjDZFWu2EzY18OiF1DKKccRculzfVDDuuqeC8yWRA
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZxLlirprF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Plumed Punisher!

Who dat

>DD only has one real titty monster
>SoJ has at least 6
I can't wait for all the boobs in AA7. Especially since AA girls are always so Elder God-tier.

>tight top
>suspenders on top
Those must've been some sturdy balloons.

>Playing 3-2
>Adrian is happy with herself and has goofy reactions to when she fucks up instead of heartbreaking ones
It's the little things that make these games so great

Aura is the hottest AA girl

Those were some magic balloons because balloons don't jiggle.
Except for that time she spends feeling very depressed after her psyche locks get broken.

Do we have webms of the AA6 breakdowns yet? They have to be some of my favorite in the series.

>series has fantastic girls
>artists only draw gays

Being in a fujishit fanbase is suffering.

Can pirates play the DLC case already? Because I can't install the DLC cia file.

Brides

What do you guys think about the anime?

Imo, the animation might not be top notch and it is a bit fast paced and it doesn't fully capture the atmosphere of the games. It's still ok though. It somehow managed to redeem Turnabout Big Top for me though it's still as retarded a premise as always.

Yes

It' nice for extra characterization or if you like a certain actor' performance. Beyond that it's pretty bad, but the animation is so bad it can be funny.

She got over that

Not including the magatama was a mistake

Damn 6? Can't wait for this game, Aura in DD was hot as fuck

English dub got announced, waiting for that instead (they're using all the localized pun names in the sub anyway so why not go full hamburger?)

Aura put the DD in DD ;-)

>AA6
>Breakdowns
But the game hardly had anything of the sort.

The game's been out for 11 days. Where have you been?

It's funny because there's still a scene with psyche locks in the anime, though it's just them shattering.

mfw AMARA GETS FUCKING SHOT
EVEN AFTER SEEING THAT APOLLO HAS THE BALLS TO ACCUSE THE QUEEN WITH A GUN POINTED RIGHT AT HIM

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST APOLLO

Bullshit. The only case without a breakdown is technically 6-3. And even then it still has a cutscene.

HE DETHRONES THE QUEEN WITH A GUN POINTED AT HIM you mean

Oh shit for real? I know what I'm doing tomorrow then. Thanks user

Prosecutor Power Ranking
Manny
Godot
Edgey
Garan
Simey
Franzy
Klavier
Sad Monk
Payne
Payne the younger
Debeste

6? I guess Geiru and the queens, but I don't get the other 3

>Godot that high

Nigger most of his arguments were literally "lol prove it"

Also
>Klavier higher then anyone

Even fucking PAYNE should be higher then him.

Enjoy the best mainline AA since T&T and the longest in the series.
Betty, Bonny and Mrs. Inmee.

I hope you mean in terms of competence. Because Sebastian was a great character.

Best/worst pursuit theme? I actually think SoJ's pursuit theme is one of the weakest parts of the game. It's strangely unfitting somehow, and the melody isn't that good. DD's pursuit theme might be the best thing about that game though.

Basics of the case is my new favorite AA music.

>his finger-pointing is so powerful he knocks all the guards down, and later they point their guns at Ga'ran instead

>Betty, Bonny and Mrs. Inmee.
But they aren't titty

I'm quite fond of AJ's pursuit theme, then again that game only had good music.

Am I the only one that likes Sad Monk's theme? I think it's one of the best prosecutor themes next to Edgy and Barnham.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DmUbXWeBaE

Betty or Bonny?

Pursuit would have been amazing if it just had stronger percussion and less synth. Iwadare is losing his touch.

Both

everyone likes it

Betty and Bonny are B's and Inmee is at least a C. Any chest BTFO's the slew of A cups we got in DD.

>Ga'ran guards praising her when she prepares herself for the channeling
>Ga'ran guards immediately turning on her as soon as they realize she can't channel spirits

I thought that was kinda funny.

She's my cuddle bunny. You can't have her.

How do you rank Nahyuta with the rest?

Haven't decided yet myself

>Maya says she couldn't have channeled Inga because her hands were tied behind her back, and she needs them to channel people
>Maya channels a spirit to escape the ropes

Nice contradiction, Capcom.

Marry Betty, fuck Bonny

Everybody knows she's the real beast in bed between the two

>you must have forgotten dear user.
Every fandom is fujoshi fandom.

Definitely in my top 5

Apollo really should take his time to investigate that.

Confession: I like Maya more in AA6 than any previous game (AA1 through 3 and PLvsAA). I think her more mature personality is what does it, or maybe the mere fact that she's now a cake instead of a teenager.

He's actually surprisingly competent, he leads the defense a lot and when the defense makes a breakthrough he uses that against them a lot
As a character though he was the closest thing to a Pepe prosecutor

A little forced maybe, but she had been tied up by a different person in each instance. It's possible she had enough freedom to perform the gestures the first time but not the second.

>godot>Edgey
>Klavier > sad monk
Opinion declined.

Yeah that was awkward, I assumed he loosed the ropes enough to let her do the channeling, but not enough to set her free

Payne > Edgy > Simon > Barnham > Manfred > Sad Monk > Franny > Godot > Darklaw > Ga'ran > Shit > Even more shit > Like a fucking giant pile of shit > Klavier

How old were you when you first played AA? How old are you now?

As a prosecutor he's great, constantly pushes at the defense and stops at nothing to come up with a way the defendant could have committed the crime.

As a character, he's not very good. He has his comedic moments in his investigations of culture, but that's about it. He's not a hardass in an amusing manner like von Karma, and he doesn't start pushing for the truth himself in any cases either like what made many other prosecutors likeable.

inb4: newfag

He bullied Ema
That's a very likeable trait

Going by memory, I was 17, and now I'm 23

Anyone have a screenshot of this?

>A dragon yielding
>ever

i feel old

just started playing layton vs phoenix wright, why do people not like this game? Just got to meet phoenix as a baker.

Sarge is best new girl, though Rayfa grows on you a bit.

Fug I was mad at myself when I didn't screenshot this

my sides

I love the game, people dislike the laytonic asspull at the end because they've never played a layton game

Around 15 I guess.
22 yo now.

>all these fucking secondaries that didn't start playing in 2005
Disgusting.

Get to the end stupid
Without spoilers: it's a Layton themed story and not an AA one.

Mostly because a lot of Ace Attorney fans played it when they haven't played a Layton game before. It's really a Layton game with AA cases in it.

They forgot best character existed

>user played AA when he/she was 7
I can't imagine a 7-year old having the patience of thought process for Ace Attorney

My love for this series has never faded, which I can't say for anything else.

Wow, that's really great to know people here are older than 18. It's almost like we're in a reasonable adult community.

it's fun but people don't like how overpowering layton is and the dumb layton plot

What's there to doubt? It was one of my first DS games.

Jesus it's been a long time. Playing Dual Destinies when it came out brought back a ton of past memories.

>this EOP who didn't play AA back in 2001

considering being under 18 and admitting it here is a reason for a ban I'm not sure what you expected

Cred Forums as a whole is ~18-30 with somewhat younger demographic on some boards and somewhat older in others

I liked reading a lot as a kid.

What did you think Sarge was going to be like before she wheeled her way to the witness stand?

My friend in high school didn't even have the patience to finish the first game.

It means that you got it on release, as a 7 year old, which seems weird

although honestly it's just mindblowing to me that there's 18 year olds that had a DS when they were 8

Also thinking about it I have zero memory of how I got interested in the series in the first place

I expected a child, just a young boy, not a girl

The DS was my older brother's. But he didn't really liked PW:AA so he just repurposed it into my birthday present.

>worked a shitty maintenance job one summer
>lived with shitty aunt who's a bipolar, born-again Christian, mid-life crisis cunt who wanted her children to be as miserable as she was
>tfw fond memories of playing Dual Destinies and Shovel Knight on lunch break, bus rides, and after shitty aunt went to bed at night

Shitty, but good times

Because I can't still figure out how to draw the bridge in the first Layton game.

An overweight neckbeard who is actually afraid of physical confrontation.

I expected it to be a little girl because I tend to associate the use of the word Papa for dads to girls

Didn't expect the wheelchair

>tfw I was the only kid I knew that liked reading

Is that a bad thing?

>considering being under 18 and admitting it here is a reason for a ban I'm not sure what you expected

Er, right, I kinda forgot it.

Guess I'm just too disturbed by all the annoying teenagers on other platforms.

How time flies.

How do you take screenshots on 3DS?

>I can't still figure out how to draw the bridge
Get out of here, Larry.

Same here. I also didn't expect her to be this adorable.

Miiverse

I usually save them in the Miiverse diary pressing Home at the desired frame

I haff twelve matchsteek

FUCK YOU!

>played through a portion of the older entries at my dad's house
>tfw playing DD and remembering he's dead

when they kept being vague about it with "the doctor's child" I knew it would be a girl

when I presented jove's picture to her a second time and she started that stuttering "i-if you ever w-wanna visit" shit I knew she would be cute

wasn't expecting her to be the most adorable character in the franchise though

to be fair, it's kinda easy to forget considering how obviously young some boards here are - I mean, no-one ever believed that Cred Forums was actually 18+ back in the day, and the same now goes for Cred Forums and the like as well (and hell, a large part of Cred Forums)

Don't mind me, just going to page 10

POST YOUR FAVORITE TRACK FROM EACH GAME, MOTHERFUCKERS
>AA
youtu.be/WX_LNe8V4FY
>JFA
youtu.be/rC5g5PHEFa4
>T&T
youtu.be/9ZxLlirprF0
>AJ
youtu.be/uAsIJXX2MBw
>AAI
youtu.be/05WYw042GQ4
>AAI2
youtu.be/Rr9AVYDEeMQ
>PLVAA
youtu.be/Be9xb9OO49A
>DD
youtu.be/r0PzFUoQH9U
>DGS
youtu.be/oTIR2Q3PzpA
>SoJ
youtu.be/blYCQy2W0PY

SoJ would be one hell of an experience for you

Are we all in agreement that Apollo is best lawyer?

No need for tricks or gimmicks. This is real magic.

>Dhurke will never be your dad

Why did they stop making new Objection themes for each game?

Did SoJ add in any similar poses?

I've only noticed Dhurke/Apollo smiling and Apollo/Phoenix's breakdown animation

Yes

By the time he finishes in Khura'in he'll be more experienced than Phoenix

That's debatable.
He's my personal favorite though.

He's no Turnabout Terror.

Come to think of it, Trucy and Nick share nothing in common, do they?

Nick is still more experienced amd I'm more attached to him but I loved how ruthless Apollo was in 6-5.

No he won't. How the hell would that work?

That would require for Nick to stop lawyering for the duration that Polly's gone.

He's my personal favorite.

So we can all agree this is still the best song and the most hype moment in the series, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZMTXM5fOw

>Maya never joined Apollo's harem despite being in his presence for an entire day
She's the purest.

Apollo is great with logic. (and so is Wright)
But Phoenix is better at getting his way with bluffs.

He soon going to handle 300+ cases if Rayfa is to be believed.

Pro bono.

I have a special interest in him because my first exposure to the series was when a friend of mine did let me play the first case of AJ - then I managed to play all the series in order

Phoenix is still the legend, but at this point he should be like Mia Fey

You mean 300 yak milkings.

You want him to die?

I think the idea is that by the fict that he's Khura'in sole lawyer he will have worked on many more cases than Wright in the same timeframe

It was. Case 5 hit me pretty hard for obvious reasons, I was already getting feels from the day 1 investigation interactions, and then shit progressed. Fuck.

What's stranger is that AJ specifically was the only game I picked up at the store with him.

>Phoenix is still the legend, but at this point he should be like Mia Fey
Dead?

He already absolutely is like Mia since DD. The end of SoJ makes it even more explicit with how he calls himself Apollo and Athena's mentor and lets Apollo open his own law firm.

>he should be like Mia Fey
Buried six feet under?

It won't be enough. Nick's been conquering impossible cases since he was a rookie.

Nigga, we've been able to play them all since the day of release. Including Asinine Attorney

Will we ever see Mia again?

Apollo grew unbreakable golden balls after being thrown around by Phoenix, Klavier, His foster brother and sister, and everyone else he's come in contact with.
At gunpoint he told assailants to fuck off and 4 minutes later dethroned a Queen.

Not that that prevented Mia to appear for the entire trilogy, but I meant that now he's the one the new generation of actual protagonists should look up to

Not necessarily favourites, but some underrated tracks I never see here:

Marshall's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JBmINhSjOSw

de Killer's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=6zuOpBkvOUw

T&T Courtroom Lounge:
youtube.com/watch?v=kqQY1dyM45w

The Kitaki Family:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tnc50uX2e4

AAI Tricks & Gimmicks:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmqrjndx-oQ

John Marsh's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=mS6ceDuYKn4

DD's Suspicious People:
youtube.com/watch?v=hynQcpm71DY

Lady Kee'ra theme
youtube.com/watch?v=koZci_Z6k6Y

12-14, can't remember exactly

No one can turn a seemingly impossible case on its head the way Nick can.

The part in Dual Destinies when Edgy, Polly and the Judge collective went
>"You're..."
>"Freakin'..."
>"INSAAAAAANNNEE!!"
was amazing, and it's probably THE moment that solidifies the reason Nick;s considered a legend.

>Godot that high
He's actually a rookie with only 3 cases and he lost all 3 of them, the last one probably giving him the chair.

I felt sorry for her. Even if she is a murderer, her cute teary face when she got defeated made the victory bittersweet.

Athena now double-slams the desk in court, like Blackquill, which was super cute

not sure how you'd catch that in that image though

Also Dhurke has a few expressions that seemed similar to Apollo's, but I didn't check specifically

Pearly does Maya's clasped hand animation and I think she does the "coy" pose at the bottom right too

He's the only lawyer in an entire country and is also rebuilding an entire legal system

Holy fuck I forgot how based the Kitaki theme is

Just replay the trilogy, there is way too much of her there.

Don't forget that Nick's the one who kickstarted that revolution off the ground and won the first trial in the nation in years. He'd already softened them up enough for Polly to take them on.

There's no need. Maya is Master, Phoenix is more skilled and experienced as a lawyer. She's moved on into the Twilight Realm.

At least she's spared from the chair because her murder wasn't premeditated.

>Yuta's face when Apollo says he defeated Phoenix

While that is impressive, it still pales in comparison to taking down a tyrant who could rewrite laws and call for immediate executions

The only criminal known to be executed so far is serial murderer Dahlia

Nick could have done that too.

But it wasn't his case.

what about von karma

Morgan

Who do you think Blackquill is referring to in the credits when he says: "It's hard to find good help these days. Wouldn't you say... old chum?" It even has the 'surprise' sound effect. It doesn't seem like it's just fourth-wall breaking.

Wasn't Von karma also executed? Franzy mentions something like that in JFA.

Von Karma
Morgan Fey
Godot is positively dead as he is grouped with dead people at the end of 3

>People that want Mia back

Did the ending of T&T go over your head or something? Phoenix matched her mentor already, let her rest in peace.

I don't think they ever said if he was or not, just that he died. Wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself.

>final part of case 5
WHY IS APOLLO SUCH A GOD
THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT PHOENIX DID

MOTHERFUCKING HOW CAPCOM

but muh titties

What a waste of good pussy though. A life in the slammer, with no hope of love. Might as well be dead.

Yeah, I wondered about that too. Maybe it was just that he kind of respects Bucky, and it referred to him? The other option is that it's Athena.

They are just in it for the beebz

Ops I meant matched his mentor not her.

To be fair, Phoenix was helping him out the entire time.

In my defense, I just want some tits that's not criminal scum.

Artbook showed that Maya was going to be busty, but fuck nice things and they make her look EXACTLY like she looked a decade ago

We don't know if they give out life sentences for temporary insanity in Japanifornia.

>that part where Sarge slowly gets out of her chair and smiles at you
Holy fuck, that was adorable.
I'm loving this final case so far.

>life_choices.jpg

>WHY IS APOLLO SUCH A GOD
Don't know, ask the ancient Greeks.

>Be you prince, judge, queen or god.

Yeah. They always make sure to give Polly some huge form of help. Even Athena's more help than what Nick usually got from Maya.

I think they do it on purpose because there's not many other ways to make Apollo a "rookie attorney" in comparison to Nick without just giving him easier cases in general.

People in the a Kingdom Hearts has it worse.

it gets even better

watch out though, a lot of it is only somewhat spoiler tagged in this thread

I was replaying DD and this face reminded me of Dhurke's dragon's eye thing

This scene was extremely corny btw

I started playing them this year, after I got a 3DS
For some reason I didn't want to emulate, or play the wii version, does the wii version even have rise from the ashes?
I still remember the days where AA RPfaggotry was rampant on Cred Forums

Didn't feel like digging every game but this is pretty much my #1 song in the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c-rfZ6uVE

Nick was good emotional support but he didn't exactly help Apollo come to the more important conclusions of the case

RftA is DLC in the wii version.

I find that hard to believe when Nick even says so himself that he's learned a thing or 2 from Apollo. Besides, when Apollo suggests that they dethrone her, Phoenix was questioning him on how to do it.

To be fair, Athena is actually a lawyer and Maya was just a teenage girl who could sometimes channel her sister.

Things look different from the perspective of the player's seat. Tension and stress can make you see things that others can't. In other words, if Nick were in Polly's shoes, he would have been able to do the same things.

After all, his specialty is turning seemingly impossible trials around.

What am I even saying. I'm going to sleep.

You gotta let the kids grow, man. Nick can't keep babying them, even if their lives are in danger.

These games had such great soundtracks. DD and SoJ aren't even within the same realm of quality in comparison.

Ghost Trick even had a fantastic OST; these games have lost something in the last few years. I am aware of the different composers.

Did they ever addressaed why was Durhke's left arm limp?

>Ga'ran, your reign of terror.... ends here!
>post yfw

>Legal Justice prevails over deities in the AA universe

Fucking amazing

Ghost Trick, you said?
youtube.com/watch?v=mFXOJ1mkKtI

youtube.com/watch?v=2sNgB-j3fd0

Nope, nor why he lost an eye

He fucking SWAM CARRYING APOLLO WITH ONE ARM though

>Case in 6-5.1
>Nick raised an objection against you
>his fucking objection theme plays as he tears your asshole apart

My dick was fucking diamonds.

Only better thing would have been if he cornered you with Armie and the original Pursuit started playing

I think SoJ is up to snuff. It's just that due to having 2 composers, one was put mostly into the investigation parts and the other one for courtroom music IIRC. It makes sense that the court music was rather weak in this entry while the Investigation music is solid.

It doesn't, he uses it regularly in the CGs where he rescues the drowning Apollo and when he's clutching his chest after being shot, although I guess you could argue the former doesn't count since it's technically Maya's body. Having an arm resting like that is common with the kind of clothing he wears, I've seen other anime characters do it.

Yes, indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=62g2aAt_fGU

Maya's arm is fine.

I think SoJ is pretty good actually. It's just missing a truly memorable Pursuit.

Nahyuta's theme is on par with anything else in the series.

>Mega Man tier
AAI2

>God tier
T&T, DD

>Great tier
AA1, AAI1

>Good tier
DGS, PWvsPL English Court

>Meh tier
JFA, PWvsPL Magic Court

>Shit tier
AJ

Was anything wrong with his arm? I assumed he just did it to be cool like Auron

>tfw Ga'rans guards turn on her

fuck: kisegawa
marry: patches
kill: uendo
protect: owen

FUCK OF COURSE

What kind of expression would Nick have on his face if Trucy and Polly actually entertained the idea of dating?

Why doesn't Trucy ever take on any of Nick's mannerisms? That's always bugged me. They go on and on about her GRAMARYE LEGACY and just kind of forget that Nick fucking raised her for pretty much her whole life.

There aren't really many mannerisms to take over

Hobo Phoenix barely had any big animations, at best you could say they both have the same sad looking to the left and down pose

The catch is you make Uendo a stiff, they're all a stiff.

So who are going to be in AA7?
Who will return?

Will we ever have a soundtrack like Apollo Justice's again?

youtube.com/watch?v=mvOZR_ag2Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=4t7gYBQV_po
youtube.com/watch?v=w_lPgaV2bXw

Who would you marry?

How does Uendo get thinner eyelashes and eyeshadow just by bowing his head down?

I think they've been teasing Gumshoe enough. Ema was teased in the DLC case and she came back, Gumshoe is even name-dropped in SoJ's DLC (and teased in the main game).

Also obviously Thalassa in the flesh and not just in first-person perspective.

Why did AJ get so much silly promo art? Is there any for the other games?

It can't be Fulbright because he's dead.
Edgeworth is his boss and mentor so it's not him.
He wouldn't refer to Aura as that.
Bucky or Uendo wouldn't really make sense to put there in a credits scene.

It's probably Athena since their entire character arcs revolve around each other.

She moved on, you putrid minded user.

I want Franziska, even if she's just a minor role

I bet on this guy.

I don't want to cuck Nick, Apollo, or Simon, so Larry.

Gumshoe is the obvious pick.

Lotta is my "annoying returning witness" pick.

>that part where trucy's in her regular pose but she looks like she's about to burst into tears
>that part where maya is doing her smiling pose but she's crying while telling apollo how much dhurke cared about him

those were too much

That's pretty gay looking art ok.

>not wanting to marry the Butz

Gumshoe will return in AA7 as the main detective

It will also have DLC with Apollo in Khura'in with Ema as the detective and Rayfa as the assistant. My dad works at Capcom

>2008
>AA1 takes place in 2016
Other than that pretty cute art. Can you post everything you have?

The Butz obviously. Is that even a question?

>2008
Why would Phoenix keep a ten year-old calendar in his office?

Those are fake tho.

is it me or is Athena addicted to

BIG

BLACK

QUILL

>everything i have
if you insist

Oldbag.

Something about Maya in this pic makes her look absolutely retarded.

I'm pretty sure it's Edgey's house. And the calendar has steel samurai pics on it.

No way this is official. Franny is way too lewd here.

This was the game Apollo deserved. I buy into him way more than I ever did in AJ or DD.

Capcom fucked Takumi by not allowing him to make the game he wanted, but he still could have written a way better succession story than fucking AJ.

Thanks. MOAR

>Sebastian thinks he's leading the orchestra
>he's not even looking in the right direction and it's actually Edgeworth doing it
Kek, but also sad.

Oh, but it is
Here you go

The Kristoph-Apollo moment in 5-5 was fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIvHg9R-qUs

Phew, that was easy.

>that Butz

Why oh why did the pick armpits over midriff

>Simon calls Athena "old chum"

That sounds... weird.

I think you may be gay, user.

Rayfa bullying was my favorite part of SoJ. I hope she comes back.

>Simon bullys her all case
>gets her to stand the fuck up and defend like a real lawyer when shit gets bad
>continues to bully her AND the prosecution AND the witnesses
>tells her they're going out to eat and she owes him money
>she goes along immediately

Haven't seen someone this whipped since Adrian and Franzy in 2-4.

i started late

It's been a wild fucking ride and I'm glad I stuck with it. The original trilogy meant a lot to me and the current game is so fucking good. It took them a game to get used to the Investigations shit and it took them a game to get used to mainline. I can't wait to see what this team does next.

DGS fucking never though.

Gumshoe's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HHV9UymO5Hk
Search ~ In the Midst 2002
youtube.com/watch?v=LINlUe8TI9U
Dahlia's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=72Q_SL_TQJA
Apollo Justice ~ A New Trial is in Session!
youtube.com/watch?v=VzrJP3kOngk
Yuri Cosmos's theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=s-QFkdRtV9A
Rayfa's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0f5y4ZG7XA
The enemy who surpasses the law
youtube.com/watch?v=oiiEzmyq1fY
Objection 2011
youtube.com/watch?v=P5Ps26fObyc

>Every single song is a character theme in one way or another

>Gumshoe will return
>his theme will be remixed

I DON'T THINK I'M READY FOR THIS
THAT THEME IS EASILY THE BEST ON THE ENTIRE SERIES

AAI2 > T&T = AA > SoJ > JFA > AAI1 > DD > AJ

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Guhhh that Dahlia theme...

>tfw actually love 2-2 along with 2-4 and the overall theme of JFA as a whole but it will forever be underrated because of that fucking clown (the ventriloquist was worse)

That armor in the background is giving a mean glare.

AAI2=T&T>SoJ>AA>DD>JFA>AJ>AAI1363215

What was JFA's theme?

Perhaps it was a mistranslation.

>pretending to know Jap

I have no fucking idea. The game is great. I've replayed it three times by now. Having Layton puzzles in between really keeps it fun.

I love the first Labyrnthia trial too, I'd say what I like about it, but don't want to spoil anything for you. Just enjoy the ride.

2-2 was a great case, I'm not sure why people give JFA as a whole so much shit for 2-3 alone even if it was the worst case in the franchise.

2-1 wasn't a terrible case either, it was just a tutorial one so obviously it isn't going to be super amazing.

>time travel premise goes nowhere
>everyone has animations that take 10 years
>every plot point can be seen from a mile away

What an awful case. Glad they saved the shit for dlc.

Who wants to join Edgeworth's pirate crew

What it means to defend. Heavily blurs the lines for the criminals and killers in a way AA1 didn't really do.

AA1 was all about Edgeworth finding out what it means to be a prosecutor and what finding the truth is. JFA is about Nick understanding what it means to be a defense attorney and finding the truth from that angle. After tearing down multiple "invincible" prosecutors Nick has to understand his own record and reputation. Not everything is black and white and it culminates in 2-4 with Nick having to make the choice to do what is right.

They both come to a head in T&T with Nick fully succeeding Mia.

>What do you guys think about the anime?

Its fucking horrible

They completely ruined 2-4

the end sucks.

Do Polly and Athena know how lucky they are to have a mentor who's A) alive, B) not evil or C) not incarcerated? Do they know how rare that shit is?

jesus christ has it really been that long

Maybe he is talking about Fulbright, in a posthumous sense. Which is really sad.

>They somehow introduced a new character and within one case, made you care about the character enough to cry when their demise was revealed

People weren't prepared for the retarded Layton twist and it's easy by both Layton and AA standards.

I still liked it, primarily for it's characters, the music, the aesthetic, and MULTI-WITNESS DRIFTING

The fucking court suite remixes are amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=qZvUXs9eyQw
youtube.com/watch?v=VSqysaXAnRQ

Plotholes like mad that make the game completely fall apart.
To its benefit, it has the best girl in the entire franchise and you posted her.

Is it out?

>What do you guys think about the anime?
CELESTE
ANDREWS
Good VA cast except for phoenix, though.

So glad they learned from that failed abortion called Clay

Rayfa a shit! SHIT!! Trucy is the one true waifu!

Bad Layton-esque Twist, which is standard for Layton, but Wright didn't do enough

Massive plotholes

Removes an incredibly based character from the game right at the end

Same defendant in multiple cases who is a completely bland character until the yuri at the end

But I liked it. It was fun.

to be fair that first adventure was pretty damn long

t. Horn Head

Guys have gotten much for less, Apollo should be getting date offers left and right.

Wright was pretty unnecessary. Layton could have filled his role just fine, and probably better.

Feels annoying because I like Nick better than Mr. Perfect.

It comes out officially at the end of the month but you can install a cia right now and unlock the case and the two theater things

t. Turnabout Terror

Juniper was adorable. That knitting shit was perfect.

I hope she wins the Pollybowl.

I can't find the dlc on that iso site, where did you find it?

Apollo's pretty oblivious to her existence. I thought he was just gay since Aura said they were the same.

>implying Nick didn't add Rayfa to his endless loli harem

Trucy is best girl but Rayfa is great considering she's only been in one game so far.

Stop it. Nick likes women his own age.

Which is probably why he's still single. The only girls who like him are the ones who are way too young for him.

I guess there's Maya, though.

>Bonus episode where Pearl usurps Reyfa's position
I'm fucking dying here.

Turnabout time traveler cia where?

GIMMICKS!!

Old Psyche-Locks > Pool of Souls > Logic Chess > Little Thief > Mood Matrix > Easy Mode Psyche-Locks >>> Perceive > Edgeworth's brainless connect the dots thing in AAI1

I fucking love the vision pool way more than I thought I would. It's literally just video evidence with testimony to contradict. Fucking aces.

I like Apollo now but his gimmick is still the worst shit.

Make sure to get a game over too. Phoenix is so ashamed of himself he goes back to being a hobo and never finds out the trial was fake.

There's literally a dlc forum in the cia section

>AA7
>There's a lawyer popularity poll and it's revealed that Nick is most popular among girls in the 5~15 age group.
>Voted as Ideal Dad
>Edgeworth is most popular among 15~25-year-olds and 50~70-year-olds.
>Voted as Ideal Boyfriend by several homes for the elderly.
>Athena is very popular because female lawyers are actually kinda rare and she's one of the few who isn't dead or violent.

How was 5-DLC so god tier and 6-DLC so shit?

5-DLC is what gave me hope for SoJ being good.

5 DLC was originally case 3 of the main game and 6 DLC was made as DLC from the beginning

You know, say what you will about Nick, but he's probably the only lawyer who's crazy enough to cross-examine birds and whales.

5 DLC was clearly just stripped from the game and sold after

6 DLC seems like they wanted an excuse for Nick/Edgey bantz or Nick/Maya investigatan

At least it has some fine moments.

Mood Matrix is shit.

Maybe it's because I'm an autist who can't understand emotions, but it seems way too arbitrary for me.

>literally just beat Justice for All

Cred Forums was right once again, that was fucking great.

Now, I leave, spoilers.

I must be fucking blind.
Still can't find it.
Please spoonfeed me, user.

Godot is Edgeworth's superhero alter-ego.

_______________________________lrn2forumsearch_______________________________

I found it
Strange though that I typed the exact same words into the search field and it yielded no results
For you my dear user
mega.nz/#!P0B3gaxR!l-qjDZFWu2EzY18OiF1DKKccRculzfVDDuuqeC8yWRA

It's a shame Punished Apollo wasn't a DLC costume for Polly. Also, why was best girl forgotten?

>no punished apollo
>STILL no hobo wright

All of my why

Totes adorbs.

That would have been a nice costume addition for sure. Could have been nice if they included the same DLC costumes again too.

Juniper was left behind because this was Apollo's game, not Athena's game.

I like her "lives in the forest" gimmick more than her "muh crush on apollo" gimmick

I did found that link actually but I thought it doesn't include the DLC case.
Thanks,kind user.

Think of some DLC stuff.
I kinda want prosecutor costumes.

How come no one ever goes that gaga over Nick?

Is it because he's in his 30s now?

Iris.

Iris is a nun now. That ship has long passed.

She'll return in the next game, as the guest overseas Judge in Khura'in.

I liked both of them more than boring class rep.

Iris did.

The people that like Nick the most tend to be teenage girls.

There's only one person that fits right with Nick and Capcom will never push them over the edge because they just show affection through shitposting

I could've sworn I heard something about klaiver being in the game as more than a second long flashback

They only like him because he's the dad they never had.

>shipping

Putrid-headed Anons. Let it go, and move on.

He's in Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney.
He's also your Consult option

Because Apollo must ensure the royal bloodline continues.

Never

Does Athena do this in AA6?

Has anyone hacked the game or some shit to be able to see up Rayfa's skirt yet?

Yeah, she does it in court when Sarge is revealed to actually be a loli

15/26

Reminder that Athena like little girls and should be arrested.

Twice as far as I remember

Once when remarking on how cute Sarge is

Another time when Dhurke is talking about running away with Amara

Which brings the question, will Apollo ever get his own little girl harem like Nick?

i liked it

Did they use mocap in DD? I honestly can't remember.

Its put to pretty good use. The magic video looked fantastic.

>Maya's in her mid-twenties
>Nick still calls her 「ちゃん」 in Japanese

I guess to him, she'll always be a kid. Guess that ship's sunk.

We joke about it a lot but, what if in the next game, a teenage girl really DOES develop a crush on Nick? Wouldn't that be kinda awkward?

Rayfa was practically begging for the dick already

Well to her, he'll always be "Nick". It goes both ways.

So why did everyone love AAI2 so much? Edgeworth is generally more fun to play since he is a logic god and I applaud it for being a 5 case game where every case was long and related but it's not like every case was good. I didn't care much for 2 of the cases so with a 3/5 it's par the course with other AA games.

Keep the bloodline pure.

it's called having a nintendo power subscription numbnuts

15/24

Started as trucy, now am apollo

Ghibli Girl.

apollo had some relatable orphan feels, ie: none

I disagree. I thought every case was great.

>Danganronpa is edgy shit for autists who can't shut up about their retarded ideology war and their anime is complete shit
>Zero Escape is pretentious shit for "intellectuals" that love the smell of their own farts and ZTD was a horribly complex game
>Ace Attorney is an amazing series with an ideology war done right, seriously dark moments, god-tier comedy and SoJ was fantastic. It's also the longest running of the three and consistently high quality.
Who else /kekking at Chunsoft/ here?

What about Layton?

Very comfy series but the twists can get too ridiculous sometimes.

You guys know that those are literally balloons on her chest, and they were exposed during the breakdown, right? I don't think anyone here wants to shove their dicks between to balloons.

>Not playing just to see how retarded the twists are

That's half the fun of the series.

Shut the fuck up. It's fun to pretend.

What makes you think that?
No, seriously, my standards are not much beyond that, and I'm sure most people here would say the same.

I play it because doing puzzles autistically is actually really good for relaxing. Layton is a series that you have to take your time with. Sometimes a puzzle will take 10 minutes, sometimes it'll take 30.

That too.

However I'm mad that they got some new protagonist for a new Layton game instead of using grown up Luke.

>Rayfa is featured in both Asinine Attorneys
Capcom knows who best girl is.

Who the fuck is that?

He's too busy giving Emma something to snackoo on.

Fresh OC

It's much better than AAI, but I don't think it's anywhere near best of the series. It has some really high highs, but most of it I find very dull.

I am perfectly ok with Rayfa becoming Apollo's jailbait sidekick.

Marry betty? You are a masochist

Anyone have a screenshot of Geiru when she takes her wig off?

>6-5 is single handedly the longest case in the series
>outdoing both 1-5 and AAI2-5
Geez, isn't this going a bit overboard? I think the second day of the trial is about the length of 1-4, alone.

I'm played the game when I was 14, I'm 24 now.

Not him, but I like being abused.

Abuse me, user.

No wonder why 6-4 was filler

What about Sarge?

It's because it's really 2 cases in one, something Dual Destinies would've had.
If they had kept the DLC case in, and merged the last two cases, it would've been the same setup as this game.

She will be the Pearl to their Nick/Maya. Except actually bearable.

Yeah, but the civil case is longer than 5-4 and the actual trial is longer than 5-5. Yamazaki really went all out for this finale.

What a cute killer

>dahlia is exorcised out of maya
>all looks well
>I declare the defendant-
>OBJECTION
>youtube.com/watch?v=9ZxLlirprF0
>........But what happened next?
>mfw

Steel Samurai is better.

t. neophyte practioner

Why is he the best, most skilled opponent Nick has ever faced? No other prosecutor comes close to his prowess.

t. flat princess

>most skilled

He wasn't that good. He's outclassed by almost every other prosecutor. Most of his arguments were literally "prove it lol" and "witness explain it for me while I drink coffee"

Kinda killed the trial for me. The most interesting part was over with, but it just kept on going. Damn it Godot.

Looks like someone needs to replay T&T

I thought it was fucking great. You go through all this stupid spirit medium bullshit and you hit the apex of courtroom breakdowns by literally sending a spirit back to hell and Godot still aint done.

I agree, he's the best

>wakes up
>gf dies
>spends two years jerking off to her memory
>one day walk into prosecutor's office
>"Hey, I'm totally qualified to hire law so hire me."
>get embarrassed in court two times
>kill an innocent woman
>lose one last time
>get the chair
Godot was a fucking retard lol

*practice law

Whoops, been downing too much coffee

Sarge a cutie.

i liked godot as a tragic character, one that had some self hating about feeling like he could've prevented mia's death, but didn't want to admit it to himself, so he took it out on anyone he could've and caused further tragic events.

i don't like him as a person, but i think his character is good and that the only real issue there was with him is that the story shilled him abit too much.

i bet he was a great defense attorney, but that doesn't always transfer into prosecution.

I thought it's a nice touch how he tries adapting Defense Attorney tactics to being a prosecutor. You catch how much he's really bluffing and stalling for time when you replay with knowledge of what he actually is.

I agree. Godot was too cool for this world.

You're far too kind, user.

Fuck brides, when I saw that there was a theme in the OST related to brides and marrying, I actually got my hopes up that Phoenix would get hitched in this game.

Any woman could do better than Trite

I agree, Maya is almost 30. They need to get hitched.

Hmm there seems to be some strange spacing in this sentence.

If he can't see red on white, does that mean he can't see Redd White?

She needs to prepare an heir before she's past marriageable age.

What is this dank new meme?

Could someone break into Godot's house undetected by painting his walls white and wearing a red bodysuit?

>he hasnt played the game

Why not have Pearls take the title? She was able to channel spirits as just a little kid, so she's certainly capable.
Phoenix was willing to travel to an entire different country right then and there as soon as he heard Maya was in trouble. Don't tell me that he doesn't love her.

Yeah, like date you and get killed while you're sleeping!

Shoot, didn't mean to quote you, user.

>a Pepe prosecutor

Kill yourself.

She's like a sister to him.

Nick doesn't fall in love. He's already in a relationship with the Truth.

Sure, they felt like siblings in the trilogy, but the interaction between them in SoJ feels different somehow.

Nick's sad because his little sister's growing up and won't argue with him about stepladders anymore.

>You will never penetrate Sarge's defenses and break down her walls with your dick

Let it go, and move on.

Pearl already has.

Rayfa is the best AA girl. This is fact.

If you're still ITT, what's the password?

GOOD MOOOOORNING, user!

You mean ladders.

>Phoenix was willing to travel to an entire different country right then and there as soon as he heard Maya was in trouble.
Remember how during case 3-5 Nick literally tried to cross a burning rope bridge when he heard Maya was in trouble?

That ship's passed. He's over Iris now. He's in a firm relationship with Truth. Stop trying to break him up with his true love.

That's because Pearl realised she wanted the Barb for herself

No, I'm pretty sure that's a stepladder.

This. He's willing to risk his fucking life when Maya is threatened. It's only during those times when Phoenix seems to completely lose his mind.

What's the difference? You should stop judging things with your narrow-minded cultural assumptions, user!

You'll see. Someday you'll all see. Pearl will rise as the head of Kurain.

A poop?

What's the difference? In scientific terms, please.

>YFW Pearl ditches Kuarin for a career as a spririt-channeling pornstar.

Channeling the spirits of unborn children everywhere.

The twist in PLvsAA wasn't nearly as bad as some of the games. At lest this time you got some idea of what was coming instead of Layton figuring it out 4 chapters ago and spitting out something nobody could have guessed.

>His breakdown in PLvAA when he thought Maya died

>gets accused of murder in no time
>teheh sorry i was sleepy and cant remember anything
>gets fucking kidnapped
>once again forces Phoenix to aid a bad guy
>lies in court, holds information back when Wright and Apollo are literally going to be executed
>hides info from Apollo only because she made a pinky promise with his foster father
>even though it would have gotten Apollo and Wright killed
>DUDE BURGER IN MY RAMEN, STEEL SAMURAI IN MY LADY KEERA LMAO

I hope Maya never comes back and just stays locked up in Kurain. She's proven her uselessness more than enough.

If his true love is the truth, then what was with the first trial in 6-5?

He had to save his little sister.

Sounds like he loves his sister more than he does the truth.

His sister was kidnapped, you know. The Truth would understand.

Uh huh, if things went his way he'd never find it again. It would be lost.

Not the same guy but the password is "MattKimura"

They only said he was gone, so he could've just died while being in jail.

Is there a QR code for the DLC yet?

I still don't know why I took this long to play the series.

But she told Wright they would meet again;_;

Post your favorite breakdowns

It's Maya's. She refused to get rid of it.

I want Rayfa to step on my dick and bully me

Athena described shota Nahyuta as a "fine looking". She likes them little in general.

Doujin of Athena breaking Sarge's defenses when?

Help, I'm madly attracted to Rayfa

Ema is cuter in this game but i still feel she is kinda boring.

pretty sure anyone who isn't a woman or full homo is

I want rayfa to trample over me and piss all over my personal liberty and rights.

I just felt pity for her.

I've never seen a character so humiliated in a video game.

Simon was based as fuck in 6-4.

I'm glad he is a thing.

I never felt this much pity, anger and love and hatred at the same time.

pretty sure even women find her attractive. Rayfa's basically the idol of Khura'in.

Too bad she's 14. For me she's more of a daughterfu, not a waifu.

Here's a major nitpick.

I really wish they didn't use so much mocap in their breakdown animations.

6-1 and 6-5 had the best breakdowns.

fuck you sons of bitches for ignoring me

I think she's just a perv with no restraints.

>"You know Apollo... your father sure was a manly man."
>Apollo waits for a compliment
>it never comes

I kinda felt bad for him

>that strange feel when Maya is older than you again

What? I'll talk to you user.

Also, in a unrelated note, is anybody else pissed that it's Apollo who's getting a harem now and not Phoenix? I mean, Apollo has zero appeal. Like, what the fuck.

Nah, Apollo is very cute and cool when he wants to be. You're a guy user, you can't possibly understand.

This

Forgive me for asking but how do I recognize when they use mocap?

why the fuck was the fourth case so short? that's bullshit

Phoenix is a dad through and through.

Because of the fifth case's length, presumably.

Man, i can't really explain it very well, but like.

The breakdown of 6-2 was obviously mocap for example.

I'm better than Apollo and that's saying something since I'm a certified loser.

Phoenix should adopt Sarge and Rayfa and start a law firm / magic office / orphanage.

I haven't started it yet but if it's going to drag on forever it better be a great case

Maya confirmed no bra in AA6, she's 10/10 now

It's great.

It's too bad Kristoph has so forgettable I didn't even remember anything about him by the time 5 came out

>is anybody else pissed that it's Apollo who's getting a harem now and not Phoenix?
Not really, Phoenix had his share in the original trilogy so it was Apollo's turn now.

They should've had some more mature Maya moments. The scene when she talked to Rayfa about her role was great, I wanted more of that

Apollo isn't a loser though, so he's better than you by default. Lawyers can't be losers in life.

Considering that Maya returning was a big selling point of the game as far as I could tell, it's kind of odd that she's barely involved.

Nobody cares about how Nayuta is abusing his power so he can get in Ema's pants? Meanwhile Ema doesn't want any of it

>The scene when she talked to Rayfa about her role was great, I wanted more of that
>I wanted more of that
We got that at least 3 times during the trial in 6-5, should be plenty enough :^)

Someone make a new thread.

The game had too much fanservice to balance properly, which is great in its own way but also means nothing got enough time

>Maya's return
>A whole case about Trucy
>Apollo character development
>oh fuck we need Athena and Blackquill to have some spotlight time
>oh shit they'll want to see Edgeworth too

Honestly I'm kind of surprised there was no Franziska cameo with how much fanservice they packed on

So there will be an Apollo spinoff right?

Edgeworth 3D sprite still looks ugly as sin.

He's always looked weird from head on, he only looks right in the courtroom

I don't know, she creamed her pants pretty hard at conducting forensics overseas. I'm not sure if Nayuta is hungering for dat Skye pussy also, it seems like Nayuta wants Ema as a part of the ongoing legal reform. Besides the prosecution and defense, Ema needs to teach Khura'in how to conduct a proper investigation.

FUCK I HATE DUSTING THAT FUCKING BAG.