Have you ever paid real money for some in-game thing?

Have you ever paid real money for some in-game thing?
I once paid $20 to level a Paladin alt to 50 in WoW.

Payed for gold once in WoW

No because I'm not a retard.

>WoWfags will pay money to skip most of the game so they could AFK in their garrison/class hall faster

Wow, Blizzard straight up sells boosts now? They banned me for two weeks for this shit.

I've probably spent $40 altogether in the mog shop for in-game items in FFXIV. A friend of mine has a fantasia problem and has spent at least $100 on fantasia potions alone.

I bought a level one compendium. And if thats not enough I bought levels for it. For a few months I lost control of my life.

They've been selling level boosts since MoP.
If you buy Legion, they even give you a free level 100 boost.

I think I've spent around $250 total on in-games items, but spread across like 5 games over 4 years.

I don't really regret it, but it's not something I'd do again.

>$20 on high runes on d2:lod about 12 years ago
>~$150 on csgo/dota 2 skins after unboxing a $200 knife
>$50 on clash royal gems

for the love of god, what anime is this? I want to watch this stupid show so I can find out why everyone cares about this balled up fist so much.

boku no pico or 僕のピコ。

I bought some gold in vanilla to buy one of the darkmoon trinkets. Was working and too lazy to grind, so I paid like 6€ or 8€ for the gold.

a key for csgo for 2 eurodollars

There was no garrison or class hall when I played. We AFK'd in Ironforge.

Only like twice. I bought the Elin school swimsuit in Tera, and some tokens to play a shitty minigame in Ragnarok 2. I was trying to get a cape that looked kinda cool and gave like +5 to any stat you wanted.

Someone posted an article that said the Elin school swimsuit basically financed the localization of Tera in the west and made more money than all other costumes for other races combined. They must have sacrificed some virgins or something because I normally never buy cosmetic shit in games and I'm baffled as to why anyone ever would or maybe I'm just a filthy pedo

I've spent so much money on FFXIV its unreal.

>Sleipnir
>Bennu
>White Devil
>Red Baron
>Fat Moogle
>like 6 Fantasia potions so far
>original Y'Shtola minion
>Bahamut statue

I've bought like 9 fantasia potions, actually just bought another one a few days ago.

What's your change history?

>male cat
>female cat
>female cat with different skin color because I fucked up the first time
>male au ra
>female highlander hyur
>female au ra
>female elezen
>male au ra

I guess it was a few more than I thought...

I bought Maplestory pets and stuff once when I was younger and more foolish

14 times the 10 extra slots, 2 repair docks and 3 rings in some DMM sale.

That was like 18100円 + tip. Still no regrets.

Kancolle would have bankrupted me if I didn't have to play through a VPN and it was in english.

let's see:
>male cat
>male lalafell
>male hyur
>male lalafell again
>male au'ra
>female cat
>female au'ra
>female lalafell
>now a male highlander

I feel ashamed that I spent almost $100 on something so trivial

Lets just be glad there's so many options to choose from when making a character.

Lalafell and Roegadyn are the only races I haven't been so far.

The only thing stopping me is that M Roes look too huge to be DRG, Femroes have no good hairstyles, and Lalas are so small I'd never see my sick DRG gear clearly.

I donated $50 to a ragnarok p server for some custom items

I bought gief's premium outfit in SFV

I enjoyed being a Lalafell for the time being but their glamour options are kind of limited and I was getting kind of tired of people trying to be cute towards my character.

I paid for a kiss once.

bought the bladewolf dlc

The PC version came with the entire set. Haven't gotten over it since.

I paid like $5 for a gun in Planetside 2. It was nerfed a week later and I've never paid for in-game items again.

>play through a VPN and it was in english
Get with the times. Nowadays you only need to edit a cookie and some plebian KC viewers came with subs.

Even SEA monkeys can do it!

People who sell donated items on P servers are actually doing something very illegal despite it being called "donations".

I remember a WoW private server got shut down and sued after it was revealed the owner made over 100k dollars on donation items.

>be gifted infinite warfare
>make black character
>buy american exo suit for $2.
>ass blast shitters

>buy both dlcs on ps3
>they become free 6 months later

wooooooow

CROSS FIGHT
CROSS FIGHT SPARK

Bought a 10 euroos boost for tribes ascend.

Worth every penny, I farmed so much during a week I pretty much bought the whole game.

Never again.

Even DmC:Devil may Cry got a definitive edition. I'll never buy DLC again unless I'm sure it's worth it.

I'm still mad.

I paid 2 dollars for a emote in FFXIV, I don't regret it.