Horizon Zero Dawn

Since this is a PS4 only release, this potentially great game is basically dead on arrival.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xx3MdqdgM
youtube.com/watch?v=R6dt9Q6JPE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, it's only reaching 30% more customers than the other two consoles combined.

>western
>open world
>female protag
>30fps with drops despite having a beefed up GPU and CPU on the Pro

Yeah its, anyone defneding it is a shill. Just pick up Nioh and Persona 5 and forget this exists desu.

Has a female lead

So it's automatically better than Witcher at least

The Sony marketing department is spinning up for the Holidays it looks like

>great game
>killzone devs

nope

> Just pick up Nioh and Persona 5
Shill

>western

so you never played killzone

It does look quite good though

youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xx3MdqdgM

Appropriate image, western games are trash!

NOT FAIR, SONY ALWAYS WINS! WHERE ARE MY PCMUSTARD BROS AT?

you can go back now

This is a PS4 thread though, I belong here, just not talking about dumb western shit like Horizon or God of My Wifes Son

so you are the retard that made that thread shitposter

Whoever made this doesn't know how to dance. Shit that was cringe to watch.
pic related

I just don't get it. Why do they even release titles only for a specific console? I would have bought this game if it was released for PC, but I'm not going to get into PS4 (or any other console) just to play that game. I have too many games in my steam library anyways, but this would have been nice.

Do the developers make deals with Sony/Microsoft? Releasing it on multiple platforms (or at least 1 console + Steam) would otherwise be much sounder, wouldn't it?

Two possible outcomes here

1. Horizon score solid reviews and sells millions, triggering countless mustards and angry Cred Forumstards into endlessly nitpicking the game and bitching about the fans making too many threads

2. Horizon is unfairly treated by the critics and gets docked points for all the reasons that the Witcher got free passes on. Cred Forums rejoices and spends the next several months basking in the glory of another Cred Forums victory over women and pretending this somehow validates their pitiful existence

>Cred Forums boogeyman
Uhh what? You mean because of the female protagonist?

M8, Guerilla is a first party developer for Sony. That's why it's an exclusive.

>Cred Forums doesnt exist

k

You pretend I claimed that? Pretty dumb. So why exactly did you bring up the Cred Forumstard meme?

that sounds fucking stupid

Isn't it more like Gamefreak?

hope it fails so devs stop making female lead games

>Do the developers make deals with Sony/Microsoft?
That's exactly why, yeah.

fuck off gayboy

Why is there so much shilling for HZD all of a sudden?

found the fag who loves to play as a princess

Have you never played Tomb Raider?

stop commenting

i don't get why everyone thinks this will be good. it looks like it'll be an ubisoft tower grind type game. only the towers are the fucking robot giraffes

not interested

fuck you tranny

ok

>triggering countless mustards and angry Cred Forumstards into endlessly nitpicking the game and bitching about the fans making too many threads

It's already doing that and the game hasn't even fucking come out yet

>unsure about his sexuality
>doesn't dare play as female because he might he gay after all
>calls others trannies

I always found it funny that whenever someone mentions Cred Forums there is always immediately a Cred Forumsfag there defending their board

Why is Cred Forums so defensive?

lol desperate waifu faggot trying to call others gay A FUCKING DOLL PLAYING FAGGOT CALLING OTHERS GAY priceless.

Console sales =/= Game sales

>he doesnt want to play as this
>he'd rather look at man ass

>if you don't want to play as a female when you're really a man, then you must have some sexual insecurities
Where's the logic in this one?

It makes no sense to blame something completely unrelated on Cred Forums all of a sudden. I just wish I could understand that reasoning.

This post would read exactly like an actual Cred Forumstard discussing the possible outcomes of Trump running for presidency, if you replaced Horizon with "Trump", mustards with "spics", Cred Forumstards with "jews", Witcher with "Hillary" etc.

>wanting to be a princess instead of himself as a cool dude in a cool world.

>using the "he doesnt like the gay shit so he must be gay argument"

are you a faggot and a jew?

>le female protagonists are le bad meme

kys you are selves

>I eat shit that panders to sjw faggots who dont really like games right up.

>I reward devs who dont have the balls to not adhere to politically correct agendas.

>I find the women warrior concept believable in any way

grow a spine loser you are better than this

Because people here are already writing the game off for having an unsexy female protagonist, and anything that Cred Forumsacks cant masturbate to is "liberal SJW cuck nu-male propoganda."

It's pretty much gonna be impossible to have a decent thread about this game if it turns out good, just like said. The Cred Forums hivemind has already made up it's mind about the game.

>Woooooooow the cucks at IGN and Gamespot gave the game a good review, Metacritic user rating raid anyone?! xDDD
>HAHAHAHAHAHA the reviews are in Sonycucks B T F O!!!!!111!111 xDDD

>I find the women warrior concept believable in any way
>B-because a game about giant robotic dinosaurs needs to be as realistic as possible

>muh sjw witch hunt

drink bleach asap

>found the betas that drink water with too much estrogen in it.

americucks are pathetic lol

So instead of ignoring biased haters you actually became one yourself and immediately blamed this on your Cred Forums boogeyman. You're no more objective than the ones you accuse of being prejudiced.

In the past consoles would all have their own hardware design usually involving some proprietary components. Nowadays its just publishing deals since every console/PC has the same general architecture and all game engines are scaleable.

Guerrilla got bought out by Sony over a decade ago.

Fuck off, you maggotdick motherfucker.

Nope, Sony outright acquired Guerrilla in the mid-'00s. Game Freak aren't actually owned by Ninty, they just partner with them the overwhelming majority of the time.

I hope it succeeds, honestly. It seems like they've really added more RPG elements than people expected, ideally the gamplays stays fresh too.

hey

>make stupid comments
>y-you have to provide argument!

Trumptards, everyone

The only thing he said that was bad was 30fps.

I dont care about american politics you idiot, and if you claim the arguments are bad and stupid please share why. Or are you gonna say Im a fuckin white male?

well user you cant say for sure they are gonna pull off 30fps plus performance without testing. so he might also be right about that.

But it does mean it has a greater potential to reach people

Well, are you?

I am looking forward to next EPIC, DEEP STORY from Sony. It will stand alongside amazing narratives like the order 1886, TLoU, and UC4
youtube.com/watch?v=R6dt9Q6JPE0
;^)

nevermind you obviously dont bring anything to the table regarding this discussion

and then people wonder why we're trying to get weeb posters off the board

they even got the hair colour right, every fuckin waifu faggot drools over red haired pixie girls..

You posted the same thing with the same picture yesterday. Pretty pathetic 2bh

Too bad bloodborne still hasnt outsold splatoon

you are going to keep posting this ain't you

>WHY AM I AN OUTCAST
you dont even have to make this shit up

There is literally nothign wrong with this trailer.

>why am i an outcast
>maybe the truth hurts more than not knowing
This was written by an idea guy when he was 13 and finally got a chance to create a game

>looks beautiful
>gameplay is literally just MUH OPEN WORLD + qtes + cinematic animations
into
the
trash

>>looks beautiful
Please, the graphics look last-gen.

nah pham it legit looks good. the gameplay looks like complete shit though but that's probably a good thing for sony considering most of their 1st parties are pretty but shit when it comes to gameplay

>qte

Show me quite literally ONE qte from HZD

>qtes

Looks like something I would enjoy playing based on some of the actual gameplay I saw but the way it's presented makes me less interested.

As someone who loves both Ni Oh and Persona I'm still getting Horizon because it looks interesting to me
Stop being a fucking weeb.

Maybe they should go back to relying largely on third-party developers since they clearly can't develop a good game on their own.

The most likely outcome's that it'll end up being Knack 2.0; an overly ambitious project plagued with technical issues.

>Knack
>ambitious

?

I don't think it'll be particularly good but
>Knack 2.0
I wouldn't go THAT far, Jesus. Maybe Destiny 2.0, another open-world game with heavy marketing that no one really gave a shit about after like a month.

>Knack
>Overly ambitious

Nigga it was literally a rushed out launched title aimed at kids. Horizon has been it development for like 5 years

>Destiny
>Open world

I wish people like you would actually know what they're talking about when it comes to comparing games

I would get this if there was an option to play as a guy. But there is not so i wont.

I tend to just ignore what v thinks and just play games I want to play.
That will make you a lot happier
I am looking forward to this game and hope it really is good.

Don't you meme me.

>Cred Forums doesnt exist guys!!!

This is the kind of shit bitches do.

>UGH I can't play as...UGH I don't even I can't play as a woman???? Bad game won't play it

So you wouldn't play a Metroid, then?

Not if it had zero suit slutmas.

Oh boy, here we go.