NX REVEAL THIS WEEK

mynintendonews.com/2016/09/20/retailers-are-heading-to-nintendo-europe-in-germany-for-an-announcement/
5 MINUTES AGO ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2016/09/20/retailers-are-heading-to-nintendo-europe-in-germany-for-an-announcement/
youtube.com/watch?v=ei3-Qo9wHH4
nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/reggie_fils_aime_petitions_dont_affect_nintendos_decisions
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ntdoy/financials/balance-sheet
vocaroo.com/i/s0xXc5HzCT8C
youtu.be/HtNgD4JuQ-E
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-28-sonys-psn-is-making-more-money-than-all-of-nintendo
platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/9081
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw
twitter.com/Nintendo_US/status/778020982514675712
m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=217404419&postcount=1362
mobile.twitter.com/SEDart4/status/778058351917752320
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281161
twitter.com/SEDart4/status/778058351917752320
youtube.com/shared?ci=Y4pOlABDp6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOW THAT ITS HAPPENING NO ONE COMES IN?
"He doesn't know what it is about either. Could very well be the NES Classic. But everyone going have signed ndas, and that would probably not be necessary just for the NES Classic."

Pokemon or Nes Mini m8

NDA for nes or pokemon? makes total sense

ill stay on reddit, atleast they stay on the topic, 4cucks

The announcement we've all been waiting for:

Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta Amiibos

This is desperate as fuck
Ive never seen a company be so secretive

>some literally who saying he has sources
WHO GIVES A SHIT

I know NASA are collaborating with German companies but Nintendo? Will Nintendo hardware be finally good?

>mynintendonews.com/2016/09/20/retailers-are-heading-to-nintendo-europe-in-germany-for-an-announcement/
>It's actually happening
Fucking finally.

You won't be missed.

wait, what's happening

Nintendo is Haram, they wouldn't announce this in Germany.

good.

Pokémon has its own news

Of course they are going to show off the NX to retailers. Doesn't mean they will also show it off to the public within the same week.

>7 months since Bayo and Corrin were released
>still no amiibo

why germany? why not nip land.

Why would some dutchfag hear about something like this from japan?
Germany is where Nintendo of Europe's HQ is.

It's the only way for them to get publicity anymore.

>W-w-we have a secret

Like a bad bluff.

Can't you read the OP?

>Germany
Probably nothing important.

post an archive

Haven't used this image in a long time.

Can't wait to be let down again.

here's to hoping that it isn't as much as a fuckup as the wii u was

Cred Forums. was so different then.

youtube.com/watch?v=ei3-Qo9wHH4

Ah yes, I 'member.

fuck off archive fag

is there anything else it could possibly be? not like they have much coming down the pipe anyway

FINALLY Christ

>source 1
>Twitter
>source 2
>Neogaf
OPs like you should be permanently banned.

dae hate these popular sites used for communicating xd

fuck your memes you got damn autistic sperg.

>is there anything else it could possibly be?
We're getting a new Pokemon teaser tomorrow, so ...

It went out with a bang, though. Witnessing the sheer, unfiltered devastation from ballot voters had me in absolute bliss.

hype dead

>as if that's what I meant
Twitter and Neogaf are not reliable sources, fucking retard.
>LE GOT DAM! ROFL!
Fuck off.

>saving face after trying to fit into Cred Forums with le fuck twitter and gaf xd

no, fuck you. sperg.

if true the French leak is confirmed no? Someone send some suicide watch to Rogers too.

Post your face when it's just SMT IVA finally getting a release date for Europe

>assuming something completely retarded
>correct your stupidity
>NO LMAO YOU MEANT THE FIRST ASSUMPTION

>he literally likes buying amiibos

Jesus that's pathetic.

I just want a little statue of Bayonetta to put on my shelf without paying hundreds of dollars.

If it's anything other then the NX Nintendo is literally dead to me.

Why would they go to Europe, Germany of all places, just to announce the nx? Germany is the cuck capital of europe so expect to get cucked my friend

>I just want a kids meal toy to put on my shelf
embarassing

>European announcement
>Nintendo
99% chance it's an announcement for something already known, if not released, in the west or Japan.

Lagging cultures never get new announcements.

Nothing's happening you beta cuck retards lmao. Fuck off.

I hope for Nintendo it doesn't end up being underwhelming after this wait. It'll be Wii U all over again.

>Lagging cultures
The Japanese are a dying race too

>It'll be the Wii U all over again
Nothing would make me happier than for the NX to fail as bad, or even worse than the Wii u.

Sure.

Europe is generally a few months to years behind most first world popular culture, hence their relative unimportance and subservience when it comes to market demands.

>not wanting a sexy toy to look at while jerking off
>then throwing that toy on your bed and start rubbing your penal all over it until
>KA-BOOM!!!
What are you gay?

fuck...
I kind of wish they made a Wii U direct with new games before revealing the NX. Not because I think Nintendo'd do it, they abandoned that thing a long time ago, but because that'd blow out all the NX fags that keep begging for a reveal.

Nothing's happening, kid. NoE is utterly irrelevant. If it were NX they would becoming to Cali.

This.

There's only really room for one company for console gaming at this point. A split online playerbase isn't worth it, and Nintendo should be selling their IPs off to the more competent companies.

Please kill yourself.

>If it were NX they would becoming to Cali.
What exactly tells you people aren't?
Just because we got wind of some people assembling in Europe doesn't mean they aren't in the rest of the world.

Muslim amiboo maybe?

why?

Honestly Nintendo at this point should just go third party like Sega. Their IPs are still incredibly valuable but they are held back by vastly underpowered (and overpriced too $300 for a last gen 32GB Wii U wtf Nintendo) consoles.

Imagine how much better their games will be if they put their R&D money into their game development instead of their hardware development and don't have to work around hardware limitations like 3DS 240p screen or Wii Us 2GB of RAM.

Sony and Microsoft should go third party as well.

Nintendo is an EA tier company. Watching them bomb two consoles in a row and hopefully lose a ton of money would be hilarious. Just like Cred Forums has done for every EA fuckup.

Yeah, because Sega's games got so much better after they went 3rd party.

>Nintendo is an EA tier company.
Stop.

> NX confirmed!! 1!
Oh it's just speculation it wasn't actually confirmed.
Fuck off OP. No (You)s for you

They're drowning IPs people cared about and they're wasting money and ruining the market instead of ceding it to its rightful, proper heirs.

They did actually. We got games like Jet Set Radio Future, Valkyria Chronicles, Phantasy Star Online BB, Yakuza, and now recently Sonic Mania.

Do you keep up with the inner machinations of many companies, user?

>Nintendo should be selling their IPs off to the more competent companies
I guarantee you all your little victimized IPs that Nintendo "ruined" will be treated even worse by whatever companies would have enough money to scoop them up.

But Sony and Microsoft have no worthwhile IPs.
Nintendo does though.

>Announcing a new Nintendo console
>In Yurop, AKA Sonyland

Why do people bother anymore?Arent people bored already from playing mario or zelda?

Still a better scenario. Nintendo shouldn't be allowed to exist anymore. That's simply how it is.

They'll put support for Corrin amiibo in before they put Roy at this rate in regards to Fates, since quality.

Yeah but their IPs could be much better if they weren't held back by vastly underpowered (and over priced too wtf Microsoft and Sony, $400 for shitty upscaling @ 25 fps) consoles.

lol

>ceding it to its rightful, proper heirs.
Oh I gotta hear this

Tell me, what are the rightful, proper heirs user?

>if I say it's being revealed every day I'll eventually be right

NoE is located in Germany.

I wonder if the other regions are having gatherings like this, and NoE's was just the first to be confirmed

I'm sorry your console never generates this level of hype

Does everyone see this? Everyone see what a fucking moron this dude is? Someone will tell this guy what a fucking retard he is and then he'll cry that Cred Forums is just NINTENDOGAF!

Sony could put out a stronger console if Microsoft would fuck off out of the videogame market.

>disc locked content
>refusal to price drop their games
>force gimmicks on their games whether people want them or not
>never listen to fan feedback
>go out of their way to antagonize fans
>intentionally create artificial shortages of their products
Nintendo is as greedy as EA. Get over it.

CONFIRMED

>implying it's gonna fucking sell regardless of the hype
Are all you guys this delusional? Just curious.

>Sony is somehow being influenced by Microsoft into being a shitty company
HOLY FUCK I found a Sonypony, jesus fuck. Yeah, no bud, they are both horrible companies and they have always been like that.

>confirmed to be cucks

You can buy a used PS4 or Xbone on Craigslist or Ebay for $150 now. You can't find a used Wii U that's less than $200 unless it's missing the tablet controller.

Also, those vastly underpowered consoles by Sony and Microsoft still beats the shit out of Wii U. Nintendo can't even do open world games like Xenoblade right without long loading times and bad object pop-in.

I dont bother with console junk since I bought a pc in 2009.
Have a 360,wii,ps3 but I havent bother since then.
seriously arent you bother of playing the same ips all over?

Yeah cause hype worked out so well for the Wii U huh?
Normies don't give a fuck about nintendo consoles

>go out of their way to antagonize fans
This is just playing the fucking victim

You can lie to yourself but please stop lying to others.

Did you not learn about monopolies and trusts in your school?

At this point I don't even care about the reveal.

The wii and wii u reveal were both just the start of a long run of disappointment. How many years is it going to be before this one is halfway worthwhile?

They're the result of outside interference; in a truly free market, they're not a problem.

What does the Wii U have to do with this?
>shit underpowered consoles beat shitter underpowered console
wow you don't say. What does that have to do with anything?
>completely ignoring my pic
>I'm somehow the one living in delusion
I'm really glad I'm not a fucking teenager like you, holy shit.

This. Nintendo should go third party ASAP. Nobody honestly gives a fuck about their hardware, they just want to play their first party games. Nintendo could very well be the next Platinum games where big name companies pay THEM to make games for their shit.

>The wii and wii u reveal were both just the start of a long run of disappointment.

I can see how someone who hates fun might think that.

yeah that was fuckin great
BANDANA DEE DESERVED A FUCKING SPOT FUCK YOU SAKURAI

FINALLY KILL LA KILL ON NX ANNOUNCED I WAITED FOR SO LONG

projecting so hard. we are all embarrassed for you now.

>Nintendo should go third party ASAP. Nobody honestly gives a fuck about their hardware

They've sold 70+ million unites of dedicated gaming hardware this generation.

You should really edit out the Ni-Oh part of that picture

Oh look, the "All of Nintendo's problems will disappear if they go third party" mindset again.

but we already have mario amiibo

>What does the Wii U have to do with this?
The Wii U is shit and Nintendo would be better off going third party instead of locking their games behind underpowered and overpriced region locked machines.

At the very least, they'll make some money and stop being a blight on the industry.

They had long gaps between worthwhile releases, disappointing third party games, and a lot of the stuff nintendo put out was itself disappointing, and often riddled with gimmick crap that didn't need to be there and just dragged the games down.

Neither of those systems are great by any stretch, and the only way you'd be really happy with them if you bought them early was if you absolutely love literally every single game nintendo puts out on them.

There's no reliable source, just a tweet from some literally who. So, I call bullshit.

MOTHERFUCKIN ZELDAAAAAAAAA MY NIGGAS

Wii U sold less than Vita and Vita was a huge fucking flop.

3DS is only getting by because it's the only handheld with the latest Monster Hunter and Pokemon RPG games. Even then 3DS is doing worse in sales than the DS and it's marketshare is a complete joke when compared to iOS or Android.

The 9/20 thing is for Pokemon right?

>stop being a blight on the industry.
Every company is a blight on the industry, absolutely nothing will change

>Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System

Ok sure. The PS4 and XBone are also shit and they would both be better off going third party instead of locking their games behind an underpowered and overpriced region locked console.

t. kids meal "amiibo" toy collector

>Even then 3DS is doing worse in sales than the DS
Do people realize yet the DS was a fluke like the Wii yet?

>alternative Nintendo ultimate system

>fans want games on a dead system
>who knew?
>start petition to bring over already translated games
>just bring the game over, that's all we want. We can't even import because region lock
>Nintendo brings games over
>Lol fuck you fans, petition had nothing to do with it

They lost me as a consumer when they started doing disc locked content as a standard.

Whatever their new underpowered gimmick thing is, good luck.

>Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System

Wonder Blue game confirmed.

whatever you say you dumbass jit

Yeah that's why the ps4 outsold the Wii u by like 10 to 1, because nobody likes Uncharted, Bloodborne, InFamous, Killzone, and No Mans Sky. They've all been off playing (?) on the Wii U.

>sonypony or xboner wants actual games on console
>suggest Nintendo should go 3rd party
>gets mad when he realizes how fucking stupid he sounds
every time. If you want to play Nintendo games so badly buy the console.

I love when people spout nonsense about how Nintendo is failing. They have zero debt and they're sitting on millions of dollars of cash.

Sony sold off the Vaio brand. Their mobile phones sales aren't even on the radar when compared with Apple and Samsung. Their TV business is consistently struggling in the wake of stiffer competition undercutting their margins.

The one aspect of their business that functions right now is console gaming and they make an underpowered x86 machine. It won't be long before People migrate to PC, whether it be through traditional means, or through a set-top box PC.

nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/reggie_fils_aime_petitions_dont_affect_nintendos_decisions
Forgot link, sorry

>Reggie
>All of Nintendo
>The same guy who said Iwata wasn't apologizing over the E3 2015 when he was apologizing on his deathbed
fuck off

AAAAAAAAAAAA NEW BAYONETTA

>stop blaming Nintendo because the guy they hired to represent them went out of his way to antagonize fans. They aren't responsible!

That underpowered x86 Sony machine is getting more games and sales than your underpowered PowerPC region locked Nintendo console.

>worthwile
>BUT MUH SALES
>unironically list NMS at that
literally kill yourself this instant you brainded dead moron.

Nintendo can't make home consoles anymore.
They've dug their own hole too deep

>Let's move the goalposts because one guy said it instead of all of Nintendo!

I campaigned for Wonder Red, so getting Bayonetta was like a consolation prize made of solid gold.

>They've dug their own hole too deep
they didn't, but people like you take so much pride on spreading that shit it's a real problem for them.

I'm well aware of this. But dedicated hardware that is unique (like what Nintendo makes) at least has a shot at a future.

The x86 boxes that Sony and Microsoft make though... not so much. I can imagine "Playstation" being a brand of Windows gaming PC in 10 years.

>Sony
>Getting games
Yeah, all the shovelware and unfinished indie trash sure are great :^)

>No Mans Sky
pls die.

Which is why they've started streaming their games on PC

They had one down console generation after having their most successful home console of all time.

>Nintendo can't make home consoles anymore.

Good thing they didn't listen to you and give up after lackluster gamecube sales.

Nintendo lost their money reserves from Wii trying to save the 3DS after it flopped its first year and trying to salvage the fuckup that was Wii U and now trying to push out another console.

Kind of like when Sony lost all their money they made with PS2 trying to salvage PS3.

The butthurt is literally leaking out of your Nintendrone ass. This is you right now.
It's amusing, because I used to be as much of a gigantic Nintendrone sperg from the early 90s to mid 2000. Then Nintendo not only shat itself with the Wii, it shat the bed, on the house, the neighbuors, the city, the country and the entire world - this includes the fans too.
If you get your hopes up for Nintendo's next Fisher Price toddler toy ShitX you are a hopeless fool.

That's a small sprinkle of good games in around 15 years. During the Saturn to DC era Sega would put out more good games than that in a year.

>Ive never seen a company be so secretive
Well, you haven't been looking.

>tfw the hype threads for Smash were more fun than the game
what a fucking shame.

Stay where you belong.

>I'm well aware of this. But dedicated hardware that is unique (like what Nintendo makes) at least has a shot at a future.
Not him, but you say this while the underpowered machine that is unique completely floundered while the x86 box has been doing record sales.

MGR2 NEVER EVER

>Nintendo lost their money reserves from Wii trying to save the 3DS after it flopped its first year and trying to salvage the fuckup that was Wii U and now trying to push out another console.
[Citation Needed]

You aren't getting pictures. Only specs and manufacturing abilities.

Direct still October 12th.

Nintendo is already a brand on Windows, it's called fucking Dolphin.

>PNES
>Pronounced PeNES

I hope it's a strong handheld with a good roster of games at launch, free online, no region lock and backwards compatibility

I want to be able to play JP 3DS games on it in between BotW and whatever Retro Studios' new game is

>Nintendo lost their money reserves from Wii trying to save the 3DS after it flopped its first year and trying to salvage the fuckup that was Wii U and now trying to push out another console.

Unadulterated bullshit. They're sitting on $9 billion in cash and shot term investments.

I believe you

>say something dumb
>make fun of you for being so retarded
>Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE JUST A NINTENTODDLER! L-L-LEAVE ME ALONE!
By the way, I have all of the consoles. I don't lean towards any in particular because I enjoy them all. It seems to me you've got a bit of an issue of picking sides. Don't worry, we've all been through those awkward teenage years.

>implying no mans sky, while being a shitty disappointment, didn't sell actual millions, possibly more than the amount of Wii U consoles

>Port beg for games from Nintendo
>Then proceed to insult those same games you port beg for
Sonyggers and Xbots everyone

>Sitting on $9 billion in cash
doubt it
if this was the case, Nintendo wouldn't have sold out to Apple.

GET YOUR BELLIES READY TO JIGGLE

NINTENDO WILL FAIL LIKE PLAYING A FIDDLE

What fucking goalposts am I moving? If I said Nintendo fucked up Star Fox with those bullshit mandatory motion controls I'd be right. Sure it was Miyamoto that insisted on them, but its still on Nintendo.

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ntdoy/financials/balance-sheet

Don't say things that are easily falsifiable.

It makes you look really stupid.

>>Port beg for games from Nintendo
Literally no one cares about nu-Mario, you moron.
Why do you think the Wii U flopped?

ya blew it

Not the same person, raging tard.

>PowerPC at least has a shot at a future

are you fucking stupid? there's a reason why third party developers already abandoned the Wii U before PS4 and Xbone were even a thing yet.

Because one PR meme guy spouting bullshit is the same as releasing a mediocre game

Nice damage control mane

>being able to tell people apart on an anonymous anime image board
You have the lamest superpower

>Not the same person
do you think you're fooling anyone?

>President of the American branch of the company
>PR meme guy

>He didn't read the comment chain
Retard

Who let the kiddies in?

vocaroo.com/i/s0xXc5HzCT8C

See He's in charge of NoA. He's not some PR stooge like Allison "hey kid wanna /ss/" Rapp you fucking moron.

I don't want games made by Nintendo. Nintendo is dead. I just want the IPs to be with someone who'll use them properly.
youtu.be/HtNgD4JuQ-E

all this says is that they have billions of dollars in assets, not in the bank.

Playstation Network in 2015 made more money than Nintendo's entire company.

Fuck off Sean Murray

I'm surprised people actually care about this shit still.

>neckbeard manchild whose parents bought him a N64 instead of a Playstation in the 90s, fucking him up for life is calling sensible, well adjusted and socially integreted people "kiddies". Ayyy

I'm surprised that I care as well. Let me feel my feelings.

>all this says is that they have billions of dollars in assets, not in the bank.

They have 1.02 trillion yen in assets. 909B of which is in cash and short term investments/receivables.

If you can't read a balance sheet, please refrain from talking about this kind of stuff.

>but they are held back by vastly underpowered

Fun fact!

This console generation is the first generation where the most powerful hardware won!

Fun fact!

This console generation is the first where the least powerful hardware didnt win!

You don't know shit about the industry!

>Doesn't actually make any games whatsoever
He's just a meat puppet for the Japs

>"FUCK NINTENDO, THEY SUCK
>"WHY WON'T NINTENDO GO THIRD PART, I WANT TO PLAY THEIR GAMES"
Every single thread without fail.

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-28-sonys-psn-is-making-more-money-than-all-of-nintendo

Nintendo doesn't have shit you jit.

I'll believe it when I see it

holy shit. yearly revenue is not the same thing as a treasury

>I don't know what revenue means

Yeah, quit this conversation while you're only so far behind.

platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/9081

It's literally nothing

It's going to be shit. I want to play breath of the wild but I am not buying the NX for one game.

Nintendo's consoles are vastly underpowered and it's true that their games are held back by it.

Wii U came out in 2012 with a 1.2ghz 3 core CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage. PS4 came out a year later with a 1.6ghz 8 core APU, 8GB of RAM, and a 500GB HDD (which could be upgraded to 4TB if you want)

Ninty ain't announcing shit in Euroland, it's by far their weakest region.

>the nips choosing american made characters like Shantae or Shovel Knight
I put my votes for Bayo, Wonder Red, and Snake. I got 1 of the 3 and the tears from others were great.

>Let me say the exact fucking same thing that's already been said

People are saying that other regions might be getting similar meetings, but we only "know" about NoE so far. It's most probably bullshit, or if there is actual info it won't be publicly released immediately.

>he tries this hard to "fit in" on an anonymous image board

I'm going to keep saying it until Nintendo stop making dumb hardware decisions and goes third party like Sega.

and then they had to give that money to the movie studios.

Same here user. I have no idea how people were so delusional that they actually thought Sakurai would pick an American character.

>I'm going to keep saying it until Nintendo stop making dumb hardware decisions and goes third party like Sega.

>100 million Wiis sold
>150 million DSs sold
>60 million 3DSs sold
>dumb hardware decisions

Sega isn't exactly tearing it up BTW. They're on year 15 of saying, "New Sonic game! But it's going back to it's roots guyz!"

see
This is how retarded you sound.

being retarded isn't really an argument

What's there to "fit in"? Everyone laughs at you greasy amiibo collectors IRL.

You'll probably be dead before that happens

Nintendo is on year 30 and still saying, "New Mario game! It's going to be fun this time!"

Are you really trying to make the argument that Mario games aren't critical well received and sell extremely well?

Some of the fans of those characters are simply delusional.

Consoles in general are vastly underpowered and hold back games. PS4 isn't much better. You can build a fairly cheap PC and surpass it in power.

Are you fucking implying Mario games aren't fun?

Both Xbox One and PS4 were underpowered upon release.

Not anymore. It died with Galaxy

Five of the top selling "Sonic" games of all time (including number 1) are "Mario and Sonic at the Olympics" games.

Sonic is the second character listed in the title of his best selling game.

He would be right

JUST

Mario Kart 8 is pretty fun

DELET THIS

>Well adjusted
>Bragging about a toy you bought in 1995 on a Chinese cartoon imageboard

N64's anti-aliasing is gross. PSX was the far better system for a number of reasons.

Nintendo is the best overall though.

what a sexy voice

Rogers Base can cum in my male ass anytime any gay

Haha this is awesome

>Not Even My Final Form

XD epic! XD

*Double Dash

Double Dash is fun too

Do you site Wikipedia too, you sperging autist?

Double Dash is fun*

No, but I cite the pages that Wikipedia cites.

>Everyone laughs at you greasy amiibo collectors IRL.
Nah, just you.

I don't even collect Amiibo you massive homo.

>got 3 different sources to confirm that retailers are heading off to Nintendo Europe in Germany for an announcement within days
This is so unspecific that it essentially means nothing.

>"D-do I fit in g-guyz?"
You're probably mad you didn't get the fucking Splatoon girl amiibo so you could cum all over it.

Yo I'm retarded, but are those secrets in Bayo 2 known before this page came out? Did people actually find these secret doors?

I can't wait.

obligatory

>it's empty
good work dude

NX is a phone
Screenshot this

>it's empty
Nah, man. It's just full of reasons to buy an NX at launch.

Of course it's empty you dingus. I'm waiting for the reveal to fill it up with all kinds of shitposts to flood Cred Forums with.

Dude why have it be empty now, you could have pictures of like skeletons sitting at computers with the file name "user eagerly awaits NX reveal" or something.

Damn

ANUS ?

I'm not going to link to reddit, but that pawbyte fag is on there sticking to his guns (as of just half an hour ago) that the NX reveal is 9/20.

Nothing makes me rage more than the compulsion to trust untrustworthy shit just because I want a reveal so badly.

Does that dumbass actually think they'll reveal it tomorrow?

I fucked Emily Rogers last night and during pillowtalk, she corroborated 9/20.

It's also full of all the girlfriends you had in the past.

But then why would she insist that it's not happening on twitter? #conspiracy

It's also full of the parents who love you

He's probably just drumming up hype about his stupid tool or whatever. So he'll say "see I'm not lying, I released the new version of my software today!"

Has she inherited Pachter's reality bending powers where the opposite of what they say will happen happens

It's full of all the people who love you.

Repeating insults is the best you can do?
Well, it was fun for a minute, there.

Pachter passed on his stand [Careless Whispers] to someone else? IMPOSSIBLE!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND

Nintendo will also announce war against fans

I hope so, because then the reveal is this week for sure.

I don't know about you guys but my interest is peeking at this point, Everything was leading up to at least some news about the "NX" linked to to this month and nothing is presenting itself.

I might be whining, but i don't really feel like caring anymore. It's even more annoying because we know more about Project Sonic 2017 being on the NX Than we do about the NX Itself and what it's going to be. Also if this is a hybrid, They better not fuck it up because they are putting a lot at risk here.

Unrelated webm.

>Thanks for the blog.

Why would they reveal it in the heart of Europe? Isn't Europe their least profitable market? Especially Germany. There are never any sports or simulator games on Nintendo consoles.

>I fucked Emily Rogers last night
I'm so sorry

>my interest is peeking at this point
First of all, it's "peaking". Second of all, when something is peaking, it means it's at the point where it's highest, obviously, and you don't sound like you're at maximum hype.

Learn to fucking English.

Our interest peaking means now is the perfect time to reveal it. As we speak, developers are already flocking to an undisclosed location in Germany, where the NX will be unveiled for the first time, still protected, possibly within an underground WWII bunker, and broadcast to the outside world via an untraceable hard line.

See above. Revealing it at a conference in Japan or US is exactly what the enemy would expect.

At this point, I have nothing but the lowest of expectations for the NX. They'll have to really wow me after all of this tight-lipped buildup.

This makes no sense.

They said they'd talk about it in Fall. It's not even Fall yet. All the "tight-lipped" stuff is an invention in fan's minds.

Fall starts in literally three days.

Why did they keep talking about it, saying shit along the lines of "It's coming guys, no really!" since Iwata was alive? If they only brought it up within the last year, I'd have no problems.

>I'll stay in the manchild circle jerk
good, fuck you

Not technically, but most people consider mid-September to be fall anyway. Possibly all of September. I don't think anyone would categorically be like, "yeah, September is summer."

kill yourself

>Fall starts in literally three days.
People have been freaking out for literally three months.

>Why did they keep talking about it, saying shit along the lines of "It's coming guys, no really!" since Iwata was alive?

Because they had to announce it when they announced their mobile division, otherwise everybody would assume that Nintendo was going full mobile after the Wii U failure. They needed to assure people that they still have future dedicated gaming hardware on the horizon.

No. September is summer. Fall isn't until late November-ish.

Unless you live in one of those strange places that get snow.

Pardon my french. Sorry my friend.

>I d-don't want Nintendo games
>I just want games with Nintendo s-skins
lmao

:^^^^^)

still mad nigger?

Yeah, I live in the northern US. October is the quintessential "fall" month but September is a close second.

>Fall isn't until late November-ish
Where the hell do you live?

Just taken from Google.

Uh, they haven't? People keep asking them when they'll reveal more info so they keep having to say things like "we won't do it at TGS" or whatever. But otherwise they only talk about the NX when announcing BotW, or when specifically asked about it.

Why would they announce it in Germany?
I'm really not believing any of this until Direct rumors pop up.

The only place that matters. Best coast.

Well, whether you get warm weather or not, fall always starts in September as this user says . And in places that have distinct seasons (so no Florida), September is considered fall rather than summer.

I also live in Florida

>Meteorologists use a definition based on months, with autumn being September, October and November in the northern hemisphere
Meteorologists confirm NX reveal coming this week, atheists btfo

>being a californiafag

I mean that doesn't scream anything public, If it's only the retailers being invited then it could just be a meeting about how they are going to launch the nx or something.
I mean it's nice to stay optimistic about it. But i think i've held my breath way too long and as such.
I just wanted to add that i'm not "maximum" hype as you folks say it, I just feel like my interests are waning, I think i blame all the bland and annoyingly in your face "rumours" we hear and what not. Maybe when we do see some stuff on the NX then maybe i could get excited or not. I don't normally get hyped about new consoles because of all the past launches of disappointment like the PS3 and the 3DS for one. Although i loved the ambassador program.

You can at least state that my "body" is ready... Old joke is old.

>gross
unsurprisingly your opinion is wrong

Nintendo briefing retailers on the NX is a prelude to revealing it. They need to be able to handle questions about, put up promo materials, and maybe even have demo units. A reveal the week after such a meeting is very plausible.

>Cred Forums
>not a manchild circlejerk too

NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT

NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT

Yeah. That's what i was thinking also.

So any predictions from any third parties for NX? Here's mine.

>Ubisoft
>Says that they got like 20 games coming out within the first year of the consoles life.
>barely half of them come out in said time.

>If the nx is failing
>They eventually just give up and work on other systems like it never happened and port any of the "exclusives" over to all other systems.

>If the nx is on steady ground
>They will shove games into it like never before. But that's a bad thing because shovel ware.

>Nintendo_US
Die

I wonder if Sega will notice the easy money they made from porting various titles to PC and do the same for NX.

I just wanted my husbando back in the game. I guess modding could allow for him to be put back.

It's not a prediction if it's guaranteed, user.

Fuck 3rd party devs. Nintendo doesn't need or want them. The Wii and DS were the most popular systems in the last two generations and all they did was shit shovelware onto them. Especially the Wii.

It has nothing to do with "console power" or "Nintendo screws them over" or anything like that. 3rd party devs just don't fucking like Nintendo. So fuck them.

Go fully-digital subscription-based, too, just to fuck over the brick-and-mortar stores.

I voted for bayonetta and I'm still surprised that she actually won

Well, they do want them because their investors want them. And Iwata said in one of the last shareholder meetings that the NX will address the third-party shortcomings of the Wii U (and 3DS for some reason, even though its third-party support isn't nearly as bad).

Blocked.

Fortunately for Nintendo, they own a majority of their own company. They don't have to listen to what shareholders want.

"Now, presenting the Nintendo NX!"

What does the nose do?

Serious question if you guys hate it here so much why do you come ? Reddit bitches how childish and creepy we are yet you faggots can't seem to stay away

Why won't you just leave us alone if you hate us that much?

The Wii has an amazing library
Better than ps3

And that's why the Reddit system is much better :^)

>parody account
Wow its nothing

MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whatever NX is, the disappointment is going to be bigger than the hype itself. They keep delaying and keeping secret about it that if it doesn't innovate or do something fucking amazing then people will be mad as fuck.

yowesepith, stay in /trash/ pls

All of this is based on a random fucking tweet that basically says "TRUST ME GUISE I HAVE RELIABLE SOURCES!"

Why does anyone believe this? And on the off chance its true, theyre all signing NDAs apparently, so the public wouldnt hear about it anytime soon. Finally, why on earth would retailers need to be present to announce a console? Literally makes 0 sense

Nintendo has shitty presence in EU, I wouldn't get too excited.

No idea about the reliability of the tweet, but you're completely wrong about the significance of a retailers meeting. See It's just a place where they can gather. In between Japan and the US (but not in the middle of the Pacific).

>NX gets revealed
>It's a console/handheld hybrid like Nvidia Shield
>They just copy PS4/Vita's remote play and cross buy features

>It's just a place where they can gather. In between Japan and the US
But its only european retailers gathering. Why would they only have european retailers present?

It's gonna be another gimmicky hand-held

also, the system will be called Nintendo NU (Not even fucking kidding)

>only european retailers gathering
I don't see anything that says that in the rumor.

>nintendo sues fan games
>lets shit like this go on

>Nintendo NU
>Numale
interesting...

>fake official accounts? no problem.
>a guy drawing fanart of samus showing her tits? DMCA that shit immediately

Orginal source of all this drama: m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=217404419&postcount=1362

Who, btw, is just some random faggot online. This whole thing is perposterous and stupid. Its literally nothing

You're lying, you have to be.

mobile.twitter.com/SEDart4/status/778058351917752320

It will be something stupid and embarrasing
Screencap this motha fucking post

>read article
>source is tweet by some random person online
>look at twitter profile
>its literally a kid
Holy fuck, Its nothing!

But seriously, why are people talking about this? How is this source in anyway credible

i want to get hyped, but i've been let down so many times by these false hopes that are completely unrelated

Why don't you screencap yourself killing yourself instead

It falls under parody, so Nintendo can't touch it

>tfw ballot pick wasnt even popular enough to get buttmad images made about it
being a Rayfag was suffering

No more or less credible than anything else.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281161

multiple sources are verifying it.

go masturbate to some happy meal toys fucko

>mobile

please user, share credible sources

That literally makes no sense. Obviously some sources are more credible than others. A random twitter user isnt credible at all

This week too?

Multiple people saying the same thing who have (or claim to have) some connection to the industry/retailers is exactly the same as every other NX rumor/piece of information ever.

Theres 2 sources
>a random person on neogaf
>a random person on twitter
Could be the same person for all we know, literally means nothing

my independent source also verifies it

>is exactly the same as every other NX rumor/piece of information ever.
And we have no reason to believe those either. Whats your point?

i hate this board

I can verify it guys. Trust me, Im a VERY reliable source.

What's yours? Every random snippet of possible NX information gets discussed here, or at least used as an excuse to speculate or talk about what we want from the console.

>But seriously, why are people talking about this? How is this source in anyway credible
This comment is pointless.

aww shit

My sources have confirmed this as well.

See you in tomorrow's NX thread too.

>Not Emily
might actually happen

>Consider: Retailers are signing NDAs and attending meetings in the US and Japan too, we just didn't hear about it because it didn't leak

PS4 owner here, getting ready for the hype, this will be so much fucking better than Pros reveal.

Nintendo + Sony is the best combo dont deny it

inb4 its an announcement about pre-ordering new amiibos

My peanut butter cup has been confirmed both as a hybrid and as delicious.

it is literally less credible than anything
0. there are 0 sources. there is one twitter account citing multiple sources

god, I fucking hate this reddit tier mystery hunt thinking that stalking twitter and neogaf is going to uncover some leaks or make the NX come out sooner. Fucking christ grow up

My point is youre all freaking out about what a random user on twitter says. Theres 0 reason to believe retailers are actually meeting nintendo in europe. If you cant see why thats not a reliable or credible source you are literally retarded and lack any sort of critical thinking skills.

and we had Neogaf faggots also say the same thing about the PS4k 7 months ago with no sources other than their postings.

why consider it? you don't know anything about anything. shut the fuck up about it.

It's almost like you didn't read a single thing I said.

>If you cant see why thats not a reliable or credible source you are literally retarded and lack any sort of critical thinking skills
Keep feeling superior about yourself for knocking over that strawman.

And were they right? And the logic
>some neogaf users were right 7 months ago
>so now all neogaf users are credible testimonies
Jesus fucking christ I hope you people never serve on a Jury

confirmed via twitter

my insiders back this up

>Using a niggerpic to express your emotion

Kill yourself

So whats your fucking point? That its not a waste of time to discuss rumors from terrible sources? Good for you user, waste your time and energy on made up stories as much as you want

>neogaf people who are credible leakers leak something
>its real
>same thing happens months later with multiple sources who have leaked shit before corroborating the same thing
>you can't trust these people

Maybe you should read the entire thread instead of only your own smug self-serving posts. Only the posts replying to you (and chumps like you) are even talking about whether the "leak" is real this time, the entire rest of the rest is just talking about NX theories and hopes and dreams like usual.

>theyre the same users
Really? I dont believe you

You guys don't know the whole story, on [redacted] Nintendo will be holding a [redacted] for [redacted] and the NX will be [redacted] and then finally [redacted].

>>same thing happens months later with multiple sources who have leaked shit before corroborating the same thing
this is not what's happening
fuck you

I was discussing the credibility of the source OP posted. How is discussing the main topic of the thread not relevant? Maybe you should be less retarded before you post

I didn't say they were retard, learn basic reading comprehension. This marcel guy has leaked shit before.

Ive lost count of how many times youve moved the goal post now

I'm an informed consumer and I'll be buying whatever they end up putting out

sometimes in life there are safe bets and Nintendo is one of them

>replying to me twice
Are you supposed to be two people now?

And no, you're just too dumb to understand where the goalpost was in the first place. Your comment is pointless because everybody else is having a constructive discussion about the NX and you think you're contributing by going HEY GUYS THE SOURCE IN THE OP IS UNRELIABLE THERE'S NOTHING TO DISCUSS HERE. Dumb faggot.

>same thing happens months later with multiple sources who have leaked shit before corroborating the same thing

yeah, neogaf users leak something, including people with a resume.

It may not be the NX announcement, but this retailer meetup is happening.

Not him, but you really do need to improve your reading comprehension.

The thing that's happening is "multiple sources who leaked things in the past leak information about console."

This happened before with some users and the PS4 upgrade. Those users previously leaked other things in the past.

This is happening now with DIFFERENT users about the retailer meeting. These users previously leaked other DIFFERENT things in the past.

Goddamn you're dumb.

>go to sleep
>wake up to NX
Noice

It will happen eventually, but not today. Even if this meeting is happening, it hasn't happened yet, and even if the meeting is about the NX, what are the chances the reveal is actually the same day?

Nintendo will announce to the retailers that they're folding their business with them and becoming hanafuda card makers again.

>Your comment is pointless because everybody else is having a constructive discussion about the NX
>"LOL GUISE I HEARD DIS RUMOR"
>constructive

>critisizing the main topic of the thread
>pointless
You are delusional. And to prove you moved the goal post, the argument started here where youre clearly implying souces are all uncredible. When i pointed out that some sources are more credible than others you changed your argument to

>LOL WERE ALL JUST SPECULATING MAN
>NO ONES EVEN TALKING ABOUT THAT! WERE HAVING CONSTRUCTIVE DISSCUSIONS ABOUT THE NX
Which also isnt true. Throughout this whole thread people have been getting hyped and speculating over OPs article.

>pretending to be 2 people
>going back and explaing your shitty vauge green text in more detail and blaiming it on my reading comprehension
Not to mention what youre saying probably isnt even true

Here's my last post to try and get this simple explanation through your thick skull. The reason why everybody is ignoring dumbshits like you is precisely because every NX rumor has been exactly the same in terms of credibility. So nobody takes them at face value, just discusses implications, or ignores the rumor entirely and goes on to discuss the NX itself. So your comment is completely pointless, contributes nothing everybody doesn't already know, and you are dumb motherfucker.

>When i pointed out that some sources are more credible than others
Hahahaha no, actually you completely abandoned trying to argue and just went with "how dare you say my comment is pointless, it's on the thread topic" rather than explain how this differs from any other "multiple sources with alleged links to the NX claim something vaguely plausible."

Now fuck off, idiot.

>posted within 60 seconds
>pretending to be two people
Son, if you think you would be worth the effort to make two posts within the cooldown on Cred Forums, you are delusional as fuck.

hoo boy

Dougs.

Why don't you just stop to exist?

The same hope that fueled voters of an M-rated guns game. Although as a Banjofag I also didn't yet realize just how pride-biased Nintendo could get. It was a good reminder.

Bayonetta was still a much cooler pick than a lot of what-could-have-been choices like B.Dee or Paper Mario though. Even if she and Raiden will always be second to Dante.

It will never match the degree to which Brawl disappointed.

>So nobody takes them at face value, just discusses implications
Which is fuckinf retarded.

>saying why these rumors are dumb and should be ignored is pointless
You keep saying that over and over, yet you fail to demonstrate how its any more pointless than the rest of this shitty discussion. In fact, you state that my comment is pointless and imply discussion of uncredible rumors is baseless and pointless, so wtf are you getting at?

But its ok user, concede the argument if that makes you feel like you've won ;)

I still remember there were people legitimately voting and defending the inclusion of Master Chief on Cred Forums.

I swear to god they actually put effort into those defenses, they weren't shitposts.

Sure took you a long time to respond. Its insanely easy to cover up a (you) in paint

Now that Sm4sh-modding is a thing, you can at least modify the Geno/Tails/Knuckles/etc Mii's to actually resemble their characters. Not to mention character model swaps (ex: Villager with Isabelle, or Sanic with Edgehog).

>Nintendo safe in the hands of other devs

now that's a good joke

>posted within 60 seconds
>pretending to be 2 people

>he honestly believes this doesnt happen
As someone who does this all the time, I can confirm its not a stretch

Pretendo.

>Nintendo's leak control department
>"Well Bob, any leaks we need to muster the ninjas for?"
>"Nope, just some kids on Twitter, this time it's about the NoE meeting"
>"How do they even know about that"
>"Dunno, fans are complaining that we didn't publicly announce the meeting WASN'T about NX"
>"Well we don't need to do that, it's a private meeting"
>"Of course not, Bob"

>took a long time
>posted 1m 20s after your post

also, genius, look at the post times on and They were less than a minute apart. And I'm not dedicated enough to rock multiple IPs on a chinese image board for video games.

>tfw I thought from the thumbnail that the individual laughs would make the bigger ones move
Disappointment, once again.

Why do I even try anymore?

Did you read my? I know it happens, I just couldn't possibly care enough about being right on an anonymous imageboard that I would do it. I thank the heavens I'm not as much of a desperate shitposter as you apparently are.

>look mom Im posting on my phone and laptop at the same time!

but they do

dang you caught me

Whatever user. Youre responding to shit on Cred Forums. Try not to feel too high and mighty about yourself

Only defense I could imagine up is
>Ryu: the face of fighters
>Cloud: the face of JRPG's
>Master Chief: the face of shooters

Also add in Crash and you'd have the original mascots of M$ and Sony. Like Ninty would ever want to compliment their first-party competition. Or 'murikans at all.

my brother

also never forget custom robo

>Cred Forums
>chinese
Holy shit

Daily reminder straight from the Nintendo general on /vg/:

You Are A COOL And SEXY guy, gal, OR trap

Nintendo would never add a character that represents a competing brand, ever.

I mean each one individually as .gifs, not as static images. I shouldn't have expected so much.

Can someone tell me how much time ahead a company has to report to retailers before releasing a platform for sale in their stores?

>high and mighty
I feel pretty comfortable at "not the bottom of the barrel."

lol

The launch date is March 4th, so need to try and discern that. The reveal date is what's causing all the commotion.

>implying youre not

Is it even normal to be inviting retailers for a console announcement? Does this usually happen? I thought typically they reveal it to journalists and gaming press first?

I'm going to be sorely disappointed if all this speculation is for some shitty feature

┐(゚~゚)┌

Yeah, hence the point of my spoilered text.

Also why it hurts being a Banjofag. I'll just hope for BoxBoy, Advance Wars or Ever Oasis reps in 5mash, I guess.

Considering it's supposed to come out in March, retailers need to know everything they can about ordering stock.
What if they announce that certain retailers are gonna have demo kiosks over the holiday season?

how fucking new can you be holy shit

Explain?

I'd be okay with just kiosks for the Wii U version of BotW. Cmon Nintendo, gimmie some more Best Buy demos. I had a lot of fun with Mario Maker when they did that.

>The character I wanted didn't get a Wojak during the aftermath
Feels so fucking good

It's pretty weird, you'd imagine Nintendo would have tons of Wii U demos to help convince sales. The 3DS has a shitton of demos, but the Wii U has very very few, and almost none from Nintendo.

Hopefully NX changes this.

Who did you want, user?

Who'd you want?

i think you might like boku no pico

An incredibly niche Nintendo character who I knew had zero chance getting in

It was Bubbles, wasn't it?

Is it Lip?

Nope

Not only that, every other week my 3DS downloads a demo without me even asking it to. Why no equivalent for Wii U releases? I wonder if for the Wii U it's infrastructure related or something, although that would be weird since it was released after the 3DS.

So hopefully the NX improves on proactive digital demos, too. In-store demos are good for Nintendo's store relations, and fun for funs, so doing both seems like a winning strategy.

Lmao to all these faggots defending their happy meal toy obsession. Good work, user.

Look, he's never even been in a game. Maybe the NX might have something in store for him.

Why is Bob talking to himself

oh for fucks sake NINTENDO WILL NEVER ANNOUNCE THE NX they will release it with no fanfare and will deliberately fail and a week later announce they have dropped out of the hardware space and joined in a exclusive partnership with apple where nintendo's "innovation" will "blossom".

They're all named Bob

But who? I'm interested.

Worked out so great for bungie. Worked so great for rare too.

Fuckin kys

What would Cred Forums want from the NX the most?

Potent graphics?

Intuitive controls?

good games

Not him
Sorry man, I'm keeping my mouth shut just in case

games. revived series. not to die in 4 years.

Ok, almighty great one. Who should takeover their IPs to develope them?

Good games, no droughts, quality titles, less homogenization

Im starting to have serious doubts that this thing is coming out in March now.

If is a homeconsole then good price-hardware

If is a handheld console then actual portable hardware but even more importantly a fucking good design unlike piece of shit called 3DS

Why? That frog fuckup confirmed Zelda's releasing in March.

good games in the double digits.
just give us some third parties nintendo why do you have to be such jews

Good games without controlling gimmicks.

TOSLINK port (Optical out) and games requiring 5.1 digital sound (with exceptions, I can see some of their games not being worth it).

Real online system, but nothing as advanced as microsofts/sony's.

End the backwards compatibility shit which is shoehorning every new console to just be a more powerful version of the previous one where engines don't change and how everything is rendered is the same.

Someone should make a Shibata-Version of this image. Would be awesome.

what's the purpose of a TOSLINK port in the current year, and why require 5.1 digisound?

>real online system, but nothing as advanced as m$/$ony

what do you meant by this dude. do you mean not requiring paid online? or do yu mean you want shitty infrastructure?

wrong, the French don't mean anything. they are too busy running away from trucks. and Nintendo of France is literally irrelevant lmfao.

Just lowing my expectations.

Side note, I just noticed that Greninja (whose name is a French frog pun) has an English frog pun for his French name, that's great.

>Sceptilefags
>Existing

>inferior Wii U version in March
>"upgraded" NX version in Q4 2017
Not that hard to imagine. They did the same with Sm4sh.

see The French Nintendo website fucked up the release date, which got people checking other sites as well. Australian and UK amiibo sites had HTML that also had these Amiibo listed for March 4th, which has to be the release date

He's a fucking retard. All big games are getting fucked into the ground. Call of Duty which used to be great is being destroyed by an overflow of re skinned garbage. Halo... I can't even talk about halo without my asshole bleeding so I'll skip that. Uncharted? So stale that a starving Somalian wouldn't eat it. Final fantasy... Such a sad state of affairs. Gaming in general is being destroyed at all angles. Social justice shoe horning, greed with constantly pushing out games that you can't even visually see any difference, micro transactions, you name it!

I was a massive Xbox fan boy until 343 butt fucked halo into the ground. At least Nintendo reserves some fucking dignity and pride in their IPs. I would much rather have a drought and anticipate a much awaited release rather be flooded by garbage that isn't familiar to you other than the name on the fuckin box.

they already said NX and Wii U BotW would launch simultaneously.

>Gaming in general is being destroyed at all angles
idk man I've enjoyed the last couple games I bought

>official site is literally irrelevant
what did he mean by this?

Oh shit, time to switch to orange alert

And? Release dates change all the time.

It's just amiibo my dude

(you) know am right

>falling back on "it's delayed" to explain away evidence against it being delay
Ok

Not when your game has literally already been delayed 3 times without a release month.

> what's the purpose of a TOSLINK port in the current year, and why require 5.1 digisound?

Toslink is the actual name of the optical out port, you'd want that to connected to an optical cable for audio that goes to your DTS/DD receiver.

It stays digital and has no interference as it transfers in the form of light, although even 5.1 via HDMI would be fine, but TOSLINK has been out for ages and more people would benefit from it.

I think Nintendo said the U was capable of 5.1 sound via HDMI, but didn't want to pay the license fee for playing DVD's or for the Toslink port, and apparently literally no Nintendo game (almost all come from NIntendo) decided to go with that pro logic garbage.

You want DD/DTSfor amazing sound quality, as in fidelity, clarity, channel control. You don't understand game immersion if you aren't playing games with properly setup and decoded 5.1 digital sound.You will never touch generic dogshit stereo from A TV ever again. Even worse since most flat panel displays are autistic and decide to put the speaker on the bottom or on the back instead of in the front.

Non Nintendo systems for the last 15 years have required all games to support it with the exceptions of PSN and 360 Indie games only available online.

> what do you meant by this dude. do you mean not requiring paid online? or do you mean you want shitty infrastructure?

At this point paid online makes sense, but it would kill Nintendo's fanbase.

Realistically what we want is an account-based system where you can add or block people, as well as a party feature, generic things like that.

twitter.com/SEDart4/status/778058351917752320

Nintendo is asking journos to sign NDAs

The NX is coming.

An awesome 3D Metroid game, a new Mario successor to Galaxy/Sunshine/etc, a Pokken sequel with 3x the roster size (discounting DLC), 5mash to just not suck (will keep character hopes to myself), some larger third-party support and a focus away from nickel-and-diming players like every other platform currently is.

Also a Super Paper Mario sequel with difficulty, but that's the least likely thing to happen after Miyamoto condemned it for not being within his 'modern' vision.

Samus amiibo is getting me hard

>NDAs
>Let's show it off but make sure nobody from the public knows anything lol
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Placeholders as fuck, they aren't real, stop getting hyped because of some truck-dodging idiots. March 4 is a placeholder date regardless. what the fuck is March 4? a week before spring break. Zelda doesn't launch in that time frame, it never has, don't even think about kidding yourself kiddo. learn release cycles. don't be an idiot.

wrong, the two are both releasing simultaneously. keep up, stop shitposting kid.

oh shut the fuck up you whiny pathetic bitch.
>cawadoody
it has never been better and IW is looking to be even better than ever.

>Halo
waaaah its NOOOT THE SAAAME stay fucking mad crybaby. just becvause you can't get your minimalist shooter that any braindead can master doesn't mean the series is bad.

>Uncharted, stale
oh shut the hell up you fucking retard. all you can say is that you have had your fill, which isn't a bad thing you idiot.

>Final Fantasy
FFXV looks amazing.

>social JUSTice shoe horning
name ten good examples, and I mean from games that have clout and/or matter. i.e. no watch dogs 2, no Battlefield 1

>greed with constantly pushing out games
this is a good thing retard. you either cry that there are no games (PS4/X1/Wii U) or you cry that there are too many games (N64/PS1/PS2/GC/DC/XBOX). pick one and only one you pussy.

>microtransactions
there's nothing wrong with microtransactions. crybaby cuck.

Not that, the Bayonetta thing. It was revealed. It's amiibo.

>being so dumb you don't realize BotW will be the Twilight Princess of the NX
>being so dumb you think March 4 is a placeholder date
>truck dodging XD
You have to be 18 years of age to post on Cred Forums.

>Placeholders as fuck

A hidden date on multiple sites that's the launch-month of the system it's going to premiere on and just-so-happens to be for a game that has already been delayed multiple times and was clearly ready to be released but was delayed for the next system. And this is going to be delayed again because?

Oh I know, I'm just moving the alert back up to Orange.

Now I am both aroused and hungry

Miyamoto forgot to replace all the characters with Toads.

>inb4 its just a fucking tablet

Name ten examples? How about I just give you one massive sized one?

youtube.com/shared?ci=Y4pOlABDp6o

Soon, as with all othe media, gaming will be forced to bang the SJW drum as we have already seen coming into effect with massive AAA titles like halo 5 and battlefield.

>hurrrrr durrrr don't use clear examples as proof

You are so sad trolling on Cred Forums for the thrill.

Nintendo always does that for private meetings. But it's obviously to prep retailers for something, be it the NX or another lineup/reveal thing. So they tell them, retailers have a bit of advance knowledge with an expiry NDA date, which will be the day Nintendo reveals it publicly.

>We Are Chicago
This is a sad, pathetic thing to be angry about. Please, go back to Cred Forums.

>Germany

Prepare for terrorists to blow up Nintendo and then rape the ones who didn't die

>all these sonycucks getting triggered
lmao go play knack and nu male sky sonyggers, the King is back.

Shitposting like this is unnecessary, user.

>DUURRRRRR GO BACK TO POL!!! I DONT LIKE YOUR OPINION! PLEASE GO WHERE I CANT SEE IT!!!

You're a faggot.

>Prepare for terrorists to blow up Nintendo

Germany isn't the US lad

ironically the is the response of a polack

Oh yeah, Germany is definitely all cool right now.

Definitely no problems there.

too true. they just hack away at you in germany. no bomb worries there!

The New Way to Play (tm):

'Nintendo play YOU (r)' because the NX doesnt exist!

>Pokken sequel with 3x the roster size
mah nigga
such an underrated game

Actually, I believe he meant piquing

>he didn't like me telling him to take his views and opinions to a place where I can't see them
>he's intruding my safe space and I will not stand for it

Why are you even here?

>Bayonetta Amiibo

>Literally nothing

>Ciamiibo never

Why even live

You spelled America wrong.

There's no reason for you to be acting like such a turbofag. I know it shouldn't matter even a little who you wanted in smash but the fact that you're keeping it a secret like something awful will happen if you tell us is enraging me beyond belief.

is it captain rainbow

>He wants to buy physical DLC for his digital DLC

Yeah, I bet you like those fire emblem characters instead of original ones, and I don't even paritculary like any of those in your pic if you are wondering

Honestly the Fire Emblem fellation was the dumber part.

Whether or not Bayo was truly voted for or picked to advertise, she was still a cool unexpected surprise and half-saved the Direct from sucking. Even if there wasn't "several" picks like Sakurai previously claimed.