How hype are you for Grasshopper's very first game to be in English?

How hype are you for Grasshopper's very first game to be in English?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k38Q9ez6Vsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was killer 7 not in english or something?

Wasn't the first game.
It went Silver Case, then FSR, then killer7 was their 6th and most famous game.
FSR is a sequel to TSC.

I sure hope this sells well enough to warrant FSR and killer7 remasters.

bampu

I've been waiting 10 years for this so yeah
I'm shilling this game for free just because I want them to remaster fsr and sc25w as well

Killer7 belongs to capcom not grasshopper and I remember them saying they will never release a HD version seeing how k7 sold only 50k worldwide.

Moonlight Syndrome in English when?

a girl I know is translating it but she's extremely slow, cj iwakura is going to hack the translation into the game once she's done

>a girl I know is translating it
>a girl I know
No translation ever then

"I know" in relative terms, she's just part of the community that is interested in these games, we are like 10 people so we all know each other

But are you 100% certain "she's" a girl or just a girl(male)

she's actually female, believe it or not old suda games have something of a female fanbase, but again put that in perspective and it means that out of 10 people 2 are female

Is there any real difference between the ps2 and ds versions of FSR. I played through the ds version a little bit ago and thought it was pretty good, just wondering.

Graphics and audio are a lot better, different opening theme, that's basically it.

The F.S.R opening song is pretty cool.

IIRC, a bunch of recent articles claimed that Suda was thinking about talking with Capcom on a killer7 remaster, but there are no concrete plans. Hope that works out in the future.

Yea the FSR soundtrack as a whole was actually pretty unique, even if it was mostly bit chip remixes of classical renditions.
I especially liked the area near the end of the game that has the silver case theme playing as the background music.

The whole OST makes my dick rock hard, especially the remix of Air on the G String
youtu.be/k38Q9ez6Vsk

Can you even call it a OST when it's mainly composed from arrangements of existing songs? Nothing original in that just a soundtrack.

For me it was the Rhapsody in Blue remix.
I was killing me whenever I went to the beach and couldn't remember where I heard the song from before.
I eventually remembered hearing it from the United Airlines commercial.

The official songs in it are pretty good, although a lot of classical music is in it. I love the song that plays at the beginning of each day, pretty sure it's original.