Is there any franchise that been raped as badly as Star Wars Battlefront was by Battlefront 2015...

Is there any franchise that been raped as badly as Star Wars Battlefront was by Battlefront 2015? The only thing that rivals it was Silent Hill due to Homecoming, the HD Collection and Tomm Hullet.

Battlefront is good

Resident Evil....

Battlefront is great

Halo

Mechwarrior Online annihilated any chance of a Mechwarrior V. Piranha devs should be shot for the prices in their cash store.

Battlefront is the best game ever made

Battlefront at the launch was really weak, but now the game is hella fun

also new DLC tomorrow, I'm rpetty hyped actualy

"new DLC tomorrow"

Lmfao shill harder.

The game was shittily casual at its core, so much so that it was never actually engaging whatosever. Just another trash cash-grab.

KYS

And still no way near as much content as BF2 had.
This. 5 had good multiplayer though if you aside from no split screen
6 is good if you want something over the top and fun.
>KYS
Fuck off, underageb&.

all those buzzword in only one post, I bet you are american, I can smeel the diabetes from here

definetly less content than BF2, still fun tho, bought the game and dlc for 50% off and its was a great deal, also my gf loves this game too

Are you serious?

Resident Evil is never going to recover from the commercial success of RE6. The franchise is going to be bloated forever now.

Metal Gear Survive?

Konami is the king of raping franchises and just being generally shit.

Enjoy your garbage, child.

Well, I'm happy your having fun. Lord knows I'm not.
>all those buzzword in only one post, I bet you are american, I can smeel the diabetes from here
You're alright, man.
The Revelations games are still somewhat horror. It ain't dead yet.

this game would have been better if it was about $120 less expensive

Piggy worst devs ever.
At least battletech is getting a decent ish game from the shadowrun devs. But N Mechwarrior is fucked.

METAL GEAR SOLID BY HIDEO AND KOJIMA'S LAST RIDE: THE PHANTOM CONTENT

i waited for this game to go on sale and got it..

besides diablo 3 no game will ever be as utterly disappointing as this.. diablo 3 hurt really badly but this one was the breaking point when i actually stopped playing video games for a good while

you triggered my ptsd user

You are welcome, famdongus.

Nah
I know it's still better but the old battlefront series was/is dead. And at least the new one is the prettiest game on the PS4

>casual at its core
Sure but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed every now and then

the game is seriously fucking gorgeous, its a miracle that it runs so well on the ps4

>Sure but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed every now and then

There are flash games with more depth. This is a fucking triple A title that retailed for like 69 bucks. It reeks of laziness and there's no excuse for it, so much so that it blinds out any fun that might be had.

Aesthetics are the only appeal to me. If I want a casual shooter, I'll play botmatch on a Call of Duty game or something.

The Battletech game is my last hope, if for nothing else than I've played Mechwarrior IV and Mechcommander 2 to death and I'm sick of the AI kicking my shit in on the Megamek tabletop Battletech simulator.

minecraft

>Mechwarrior Online annihilated any chance of a Mechwarrior V.
It's not like there was a chance for any actual new mech sims anyway. The closet thing you'd get to a sim other wise was either hawken (which is not a sim, but a lot of people seem to think it is), or fucking steel battalion heavy armor (which tries to be a sim, but fails hard).

Resident evil 7 is basically going back to it's old school roots.

good for you bro, I guess

Finally getting space battles
Fuck yeah

>no capital ships
>no dropships
>no clone wars
>no new films
>no fleet battles
>no combined space/air/ground battles
but at least we got back a gimped version of battlefront 2's space combat

planetside

>no new films

oh boy, pleb spotted

>star wars
oh boy, pleb spotted

>Battlefront 2 had lots of content meme

Most of the maps were small as fuck and were all ground combat only. Heroes were all copy and paste models, all jedi have the exact same animations. The only difference in space maps were the background texture of the planet you were orbiting.

I had lots of fun playing the game online too but jesus christ get the revisionist history out of here.

Battlefield.
and
Homefront (made by a team who'd worked on BF2, attempted to create BF-competitor with "fuel of war", failed to realize BF2's gunplay was shit).

Red Orchestra 2 and Killingfloor were less rape and more somewhat pathetic in their attempt to rape....

All of that is still content. Being able to reuse assets cleverly is good. Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time for example.

>BF3 gets leaked, people start patching it
>devs that swore it was cool to free release it now saying the volunteer devs better not
>they change it to some standard sci fi war shooter
>disney now says its not different enough
When did blizzard start working for Disney? How much fun are they willing to kill to NOT sell a game?

this pretty much
the heros in the new game are all unique and fun to use
the only thing I'm kinda sad about are the ships pickups

Did you really want everyone placing detonators on vehicles and crashing onto you

you have a point

still I wish we could bail out of vehicles instead of just "exiting' from them

Ultima.

Mechwarrior
Ace Combat
Battlefield

Halo with Halo 4
Gears of War with Gears Judgement
Spore was raped by EA before it ever had a chance at life

Dead Rising. Each game gets worse and worse after 1, I hope 4 does so bad that they never make another one. I thought nothing could get worse after 3 but holy fuck 4 looks like dog shit.

I bought Battlefront: Star Wars today for 20 bucks at WalMart. I don't play online and don't see much in single player beyond just shooting Stormtroopers, which is fun as a stress relief, but given how limited Single Player is (no DLC updates, no campaign, no PT worlds, no DS or Bespin or Dagobah) it's pretty forgettable.

>not playing the online in an online focused game

why tho?

Because I'm a filthy casual, don't really spend enough time playing games to be able to compete, can't stand all the assholes online, and don't want to keep buying DLC just to keep up with the Joneses.