I didn't think it was possible for a blunder bigger than Shit Fighter 5 to exist

I didn't think it was possible for a blunder bigger than Shit Fighter 5 to exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/776188779421925376
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/press/2016/082501/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why, what's wrong with it?

10/10, made me reply

>Shit roster
>PS1 graphics
>Braindead casualized gameplay
>Horrible balance
>No content
>Awful netcode
>PS4 exclusive
>E-sports pandering

Hello maryvanessa/fag. How are you doing today? I must say you dodging skills are impeccable.

This, also "progressive" SJW pandering just like Cuck Fighter V.

Fuck this thread

Let's discuss why Mexico Team is best team.

nice meme

>We want the Hilary audience.

its fun, but the netcode is kinda...not amazing. not terrible though

balance is totally fucked however

Kof fighters isn't popular yet because a lot of illegals don't have the money for ps4s. When trump builds the wall and they become citizens you will see an increase in this games popularity. Think about all the pros in this game and how they are mostly shitskins. KoF is a third world game, this is no different, they just have Trump to worry about for now.

>eyyy weeyy team Mexico lol!~

That fucking Ramon costume ruin it all. Tizoc original costume was also beautiful classic SNK design, now it looks like garbage. Such a fucking shame.

They really just need to nerf that pigeon-fucking Nakoruru and Mature, and maybe buff a few characters. Balance is alright.

>a blunder bigger than Shit Fighter 5
never underestimate the propensity of the Casual Era to barf up a shittier shit fest after each shit

Even DOA sold out when they started catering to lolifag pedos.

>Shit roster
SF5's roster has how many characters?

>PS1 graphics
PS3 at worst

>Braindead casualized gameplay
Compared to SF5? hahahahahahah

>Horrible balance
The only character that's overpowere is Nakoruru and she's not as good as she's made out to be. People simply haven't played everyone enough.

>No content
????

>Awful netcode
Now you're just being silly. The netcode is great after the bugfix.

>PS4 exclusive
This is a bad thing? It's coming to pc eventually.

>E-sports pandering
?

If you're going to shitpost at least put some thought into it, boya.

>He thinks I'm a Capcuck

I think he just misses the weekly threads.

It's just the mary/vanessafag being himself again. He tried doing the same in the general, and somehow it got to him challenging an user to a game of 2002 on fightcade, if he one everyone had to admit XIV was shit and if he lost he would leave Cred Forums for good, but he dodged the fuck out of it every step of the way and demanded more. In the endnothing came of it because accoding to him there was no way of proving who he was and didn't want anyone to pop up and impersonate him. Just ignore and go on with your day as usual.

dude you're taking the bait

Shit I typed one instead of won. I'm retarded I guess.

>beanie shirt Terry
nice

More like because you fanboy faggots never agreed to my terms.

>buy nearly every fighter in existence
>tfw you skipped KoFXII
>everyone hated it
>tfw you skipped KoFXIV
>game is already dead online and offline

Feels good. More people have played more hours of Verdict Guilty than XIV in my area.

We all agreed though, one just has to read the thread. I'll link from when you showed up even.

Except everyone did.

Face it user, fighters are dead. They all sold out to SJWs and e-sports faggotry.

>Mfw laughing at you faggots who wouldnt grow out of 2d fighters
>Mfw Tekken 7 looks like fighter of the year

>Tekken 7
>The game that sold out to lolishit just as bad as DOA
Nah

I haven't played Tekken since DR on the psp, what "lolishit" are you talking about?

What did he mean by this?

>Lily
>Lucky Shitty
>That shitskin pinoy cunt

Is there any cool single player stuff to do like what BlazBlue and Soul Calibur offer?

Nope. They took out story from XIII and fused it with arcade mode.

None of them are lolis though. Not even lolitas.

>Lily
>lolishit

Back to Cred Forums with you.

>I'm a literal faggot the post

>Defending pedoshit

>angel and leona covered up
>no jiggling tits on mai
>new characters are all shitskins and weebshit to add "cultural diversity"

What are you talking about both Leona and Mai have a jiggle. The new character are there, and it was even said by the devs, that they put in characters that are from where the game is popular. Also if they had given in to the SJWs as you like claim Angel would probably not even be in the game and several of the climax moves wouldn't even be in. Luong's is her sitting on your face, Angel's is her rubbing your character's face on her tits, Yuri has a playful buttslap in hers.

>jiggling tits on leona

twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/776188779421925376

Just wait for the next KOF when Leona is revealed to be a tranny because MUH DIVERSITY.

I hate that I even replied to this thread, but fuck it.

The level of shitposting and false flagging here is just astronomical. Been playing since launch and there's not been one day I came on and couldn't get a fight or 4. Bring me better facts on "lolnofightsbrah" or move on. And don't bring up SFV, since most people are there just grinding for DLC unlocks, going through the motions. Fights picked waaaay up now Urien got announced.

Esports pandering from KOF and then mention SFV? Seriously? The CapCup and CPT isn't pandering? Waiting on those facts again.

And Roster? 50 characters, but no one is using anyone that isn't a shoto clone or can't run spam heavy. I guess anything that doesn't follow the SFV formula is just trash, huh?

>Chinese Version
That has nothing to do with SJWs.

All that censorship is in the chink version only, it even states it's in the chinese version in your link and guess why, no not because of SJWs. Chinks don't give a shit about that, in fact they have some traditions there that SJWs would flip their shit over. It's because they have no ratings board and guess what if the chinese government doesn't like it because it isn't "wholesome" or whatever reason they fell like they can literally get the game shut down.

Holy shit, you neo-SNK faggots are retarded.
I brought up the e-sports pandering BECAUSE of Capcuck and their pro tour faggotry. SNK is doing the same thing. They made an entire trailer for their "championship" like anyone gives a fuck. Why do all you retards think I consider SFV to be a good game just because I think XIV is shit? Did none of you read the fucking OP?

>Defending censorship
Ladies and gentlemen, the modern fightan fanbase. Back then we had fatalities and tits everywhere and nobody cared, but we live in the PC entitlement era.

Yeah, personally I prefer KoF over SF, but the guys mentioning SFV without it being mentioned otherwise are just as bad as the shitposters/vanessafag.

>Back then we had fatalities and tits everywhere and nobody cared
Were you even alive in the 90s?

I've been gaming since the NES you millenial faggot. You on the other hand probably picked up your first arcade stick for SF4.

Not defending it, Just stating why it was actually censored. You attributed the censorship to SJWs in the ONLY region where it is censored which also happens to have basically zero SJWs and in which if one dares to speak against the government has actual concequences like disappearing or having an "accident".

>I'm not defending it but I'm defending it

I think covered your whole rant and all subsequent posts in one sentence: the level of false flagging and shitposting is astronomical.

First off, your argument is lacking. When you compare 2 things, you don't have to be a fan of one or the other, just compare them. And your comparison was weak.

Secondly, where is this tournament you're going on about. Checked SNK's, Atlus, Playmore Twitter and homepages. Nada. Only tourney they spoke of was before the release at EVO in July. So unless they just clearly aren't plugging their own tourney, you are pulling information out of thin air.

And not that guy, but let me remind you that if you were a little kid in NES days, you too are a Millennial. So that "slur" is really not well thought out. I'm from that age and guess what... I'm considered a millennial too. Nice try on all fronts.

Why is Angel best girl?

I love this Mexican

You're a fucking idiot. SFV and KOFXIV both pander to e-sports cancer, so they're both shit. That's what I was implying. Just because SFV is worse about it (they have a fucking Pro Cup stage for fucks sake jesus FUCK) doesn't mean XIV doesn't do it.

>Tumblr reaction image
Just kill yourself alread.

Stop pretending to be retarded.

>Back then we had fatalities and tits everywhere and nobody cared

>Implying you're not pretending to be intelligent

>censorship
It's against the law in china dumbass. They censor everything and this is nothing new.

Which makes it okay, right?
Don't worry, it will be against the law in the West soon enough too once Based Hilary becomes president, I know your wife's son will get a kick out of that. #I'mWithHer

As much as it pains me, I read your posts and feel like I shouldnt, but I'll feed you your (you) addiction.

"Pandered" to esports with a loosely designed side stage tourney at a major fighting game tournament BEFORE release to drum up sales and threw some cash in to get some buzz about their UNRELEASED game. That isn't pandering, that is called pretty good PR. But hey, you can have that one, since your "evidence" is still not very good.

And the best you got to rebuttal is a pic I found funny off the net about punching children for being brats?
Stay false flagging my friend and have a good night.

I LOVE ANGEL

snkplaymore.co.jp/us/press/2016/082501/

Is that enough proof for you, you cocksucking millenial faggot?

Well I'm glad I don't live in America. Sucks for you though user.

>America is the entire West
These are the people SNK is marketing to.

I stand corrected. Wait. It took you 4 posts to show this? Seriously? Fine.

I somewhat agree it's lame to push for interest in esports, but is where the money is. "Lolesports" is the future and where the checks are coming from. It's a horrible future, but it's profits that didn't exist 10 years ago. The beef I had with SFV doing this is that the game was subpar at release and then they fix the flaws for the tourney.

At least XIV was complete, a full roster, and better release compared to SFV. And I bought both and only regret one.

Hey there Tizoc

He said Hillary Cliton. Obviously he lives in America. Why was that so hard for you to see?

You dumb cuck, European countries have already caved in to mudslime and shitskin culture. No fucking shit he would be talking about America, the rest of the West has already buckled under the pressure.

XIV was a complete shit roster. Fuck e-sports and anyone who supports it, and fuck you for trying to pass it off as not being a big deal.

>XIV was a complete shit roster.

Not the guy you're arguing with, but what was wrong with XIV's roster?

>No Vanessa
>No Mary
>No Whip
>No Rock
>No Yamazaki
>No Shingo
>No American Sports Team
>No Shermie
>No Shen
>No Freeman
>Instead we get Samurai Showdown characters, lolishit weebshit waifushit and Brazilian nignogs

user you forgot to mention that those are staple KoF characters like you usually do.

Is the game seriously dead?

>replying to the whip autist
he doesn't even play kof, don't fall for this shit.

not yet at least

>Not making esports a big deal

Sorry that not all of us are going completely overboard on the idea that esports isn't just a fad. What are you going on about considering that the game industry and players are trying to cash in, consider they've been doing it for years. It's business. It's a bit of stupid business, but so was streaming, e-celebs and the Youtube boom. It's revenue. Complain all you want, but you can ignore it or just move on.

And user you're harping on missing characters from a 50 character roster? Seriously? And you can only talk about the introduction of finally some new characters? And complaining about staple SNK character crossovers?the same series crossovers SNK has done since the NeoGeo? Yet talk about how long youve played games....I know you're just fishing for conflict and attention or you're some tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist looking for confirmation. Either one of those tell me we're done here, champ.

But nobody's playing it? I read it had 20k sales, that's nothing

>this whole thread

Wow, if one chinkfag can get this rect ravaged over his shitty censored version, I can't wait for the "media empire" the commies said they wanted for this franchise.

that was physical sales in japan, other than that there haven't been numbers in sales in any other region
i can get a lot of matches online now so it's already living on longer than i expected

Those were Japan physical only for the the first week. Digital and everything else is still unknown.

netcode is solid and it's popular around the world outside america it should do ok

I hope it gets a lot more then.

Problem is that big part of their audience was south america but they seem to forget that not everyone has a ps4 in SA. it's like 6-700 bucks.