How come there were no other LoZ games like Twilight Princess. Was it too edgy?

How come there were no other LoZ games like Twilight Princess. Was it too edgy?

Other urls found in this thread:

lozbookofthetraitor.thewebcomic.com/comics/2070767/cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miyamoto and A-chan only did it to cater to the fans who thought TWW was too kiddy. They didn't intend for there to be any more like it.

first and only epic Zelda.

But it was better than TWW.

Miyamoto makeu gameu too different from ocarina of time, so he makes a game just like ocarina of time.
People bitched that it was too much like ocarina of time, so now he's sticking to polishing his alternative style born from the wind waker.
Thank shitty fanbases that can never be pleased.

>first

Nigger it literally took the elements from LTTP/OOT/MM and refined them plus some added edge.

in your opinion?

Because rehashing ocarina doesn't lead to anything good

it was the first and only epic zelda. what do you want me to say?

How is TP more edgy than MM?

If someone thinks TWW is better their opinion is wrong.

I didn't say it was, they're both pretty edgy.

Nope!

Aesthetically my favorite Zelda. Has some solid areas and bosses too. Not sure what the hate is for.

GenericGanon and Zant going batshit insane for no reason

Twilight Princess is coldsteel edgy, thinking adding DARKNESS AND BROWN AND BLOOM is mature

Majora's Mask is edgy done right where the bleakness is a thematic point and a game play mechanic

you're such a dork my dude.

>GenericGanon

Ganon was shoehorned into wind waker as well. But no one ever seems to make mention of that.

Except he's an integral part of the plot and him being the villain makes a load of sense in the context of the story.

Twilight Princess introduced an intimidating new villain with no sign of Ganon only to turn that villain into a Bugs Bunny retard for no reason and reveal the Dorf

He was there from the beginning of the game, user

Zant is actually a great villain and his freakout makes sense. The problem is the way the game awkwardly transitions between Zant and ganon, we don't even know Ganon is alive until after Zant is defeated and how he managed to revive himself is never mentioned.

TPGanon never died. He was just sealed in the gabbledegoober realm. He is OoT Adult timeline Ganon

>how he managed to revive himself is never mentioned.

He was never dead. The sages couldn't kill him so they banished him to the Twilight Realm instead.

OoT child timeline actually.

Adult timeline is WW Ganon.

>Except he's an integral part of the plot and him being the villain makes a load of sense in the context of the story

We didn't even know Ganon existed until almost halfway through the game. The bird king was our main enemy for the first part of the game.

Twilight Princess is definitely my favorite 3D Zelda. I absolutely adore the art style and the bit characters like the rebel group in Hyrule and the kids from Kakariko.

It's rough around the edges, but so is every 3D Zelda. I just really connect with the art style and the settings. Not to mention the sheer volume of content.

He coveted that wind, he supposed.

Except right after the Forsaken Fortress the bird tosses you into the sea on Ganon's orders. It's made abundantly clear that the bird is subservient to him.

I've always been someone who bitches about Ganon hijacking Zelda games, but he absolutely is thematically important to Wind Waker. The story wouldn't work without him.

too bad all that """"""""""""content"""""""""""""" is locked behind hours of cutscenes and tutorials and is delivered to you in railroaded, linear segments.

t. reddit

You're thinking of Skyward Sword

skyward sword is worse, but Twilight Princess is guilty of it too.

I mean for fuck's sake they literally pull the Eldin bridge into the sky just so you don't go out of the way and fuck up Aonuma's precious story by exploring

>I'm a retard who engages in stories passively and I never think about what it all means, better call him reddit so I can fit in, even though I only started posting here in 2012,

Twilight Princess is a gateway for teens to the gritty and edge genre
lozbookofthetraitor.thewebcomic.com/comics/2070767/cover/