How out of touch with videogames is this man now...

How out of touch with videogames is this man now? He may as well just start calling people who like videogames gross nerds and virgins at this point.

Literally who

Is he finally hitting back at Mechagamezilla?

Bain?

He's still not dead

Why isn't he dead yet?

I don't mind the guy, but I thought he was supposed to be dead by now?

That's maybe a dick way to say it but there is technically nothing inaccurate with that post.

Parsec: AoC a best.

He's right though.

They are becoming popular enough to where people are actually playing video games of board games.

It's the whole social needy thing since a growing percentage of gamers don't have good friends.

He's right though.

And tabletop RPGs severely outclass the glorified action-adventure games that call themselves "RPGs". The closest thing vidya has come to the true sense of an RPG is roguelikes.

>The microtransactions in Overwatch are pro-consumer

What did he mean by this?

>this triggers the Cred Forumsirgin

He's right, silly.

I still haven't seen anyone on Cred Forums give a legitimate as to why TB is bad.

He ain't looking so great lately though.

i don't get why anyone watches his stuff

1) he's bad at video games and admits to not knowing anything about them

2) the "content" of his videos is talking about the graphics options menu and then he immediately starts talking about "video game industry politics" and what he thinks about what the developers said on twitter last week

3) his videos are ALL an hour long and he doesn't edit them at all or prepare any sort of arguments. it's an HOUR of mindless rambling that has no business being an hour. if he wasn't a lazy retard, his videos should only be 10 minutes long each.

dang

He's honestly one of the few legit guys around. I'll be sure to press F once he dies.

he's actually right though. board games aren't totally my thing however

>Playing video games means you have no friends
>???
I feel nothing but intense pity for you user. Sorry man, I hope it gets better.

I'm willing to bet most of you guys on Cred Forums have fewer than 2 friends, if not none.

His point stands.

Is this really him?

Deadpool 2 lookin pretty gud

dude sounds like a regular Cred Forums poster

He's not bad but he's not always right either. He tries to do the right things for consumers of videogames but he's clearly fucking sick of them at the same time

>boardgames have been experiencing massive growth

Good to hear, lots of excellent games out there. My circle of friends are currently playing through an Imperial Assault campaign, and we're gonna pool our money and buy Forbidden Stars in about a week.

>none of them play video games
>we got the XCOM board game on my recommendation
>mfw it was kind of shit

Sorry about that one, guys.

He's right though. Only autists and dudebros play boardgames.

2 years tops and the current year will pretty much be the last bearable year of his life.

dudebros play beerpong and call of duty. you're just a low iq geek who thinks he's smart.

>english brit gets to 2:20
>clenches fists

If you took those tubes out, would he die?

But he's not wrong. Board games are something you play with other people, there are very few singleplayer board games and they're all crap compared to playing a singleplayer video game. If you don't have other people to play board games with, you wouldn't have noticed or cared about the board game renaissance going on right now.

>I posted it again

>that filename

who /MageKnight/ here?

Holy fuck he's one tough cancer patient. This is particularly surprising because he's also fat and dirty.
Why won't he just die?

He has cancer and now is spreading it all over the place

I thought he was already dead.

Yeah I suppose having ass cancer allows for lots of pity friendships

He has finally completed the transition from a video game player who makes subjective reviews, is aware of it but tries his best to be objective and make more in depth analysis of the games as well as state his opinion, to a retarded "journalist" who is 100% deluded that his subjective views are completely objective and shits on everyone who doesn't agree with it while completely ignoring any serious or objective argument or point of view. He is finally cancer and his content has literally no value

Imagine having to share a plane with this craterfaced literally cancerous faggot