Just finished up DW Gundam 3 and now I want fucking more gundam games. Was thinking of picking this up...

Just finished up DW Gundam 3 and now I want fucking more gundam games. Was thinking of picking this up. Now I know already that its not a musou, so I wanted to know if anyone here has played a gundam breaker game before? Is it worth getting? I hear you can customise your gundam. Can you use zakus or gins as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlUhVexYo9k
youtube.com/watch?v=aT9tREed71A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a thread on /m/, go there for further discussion.
The game is great, it really emphasizes on customization. Gameplay is musou but I'd say it has more depth than DWG.

Game is fantastic has a huge focus on builds and combat is a blast literally

Do I need to be versed on all the specific suits? Or just go with the flow? I mean Im a fan but not to THAT extent. Also it plays like a musou? Looks very different from what Ive seen. Must be the feel.

The breaker series is honestly amazing; easily worth every penny and then some.

The suit variation (going off of the second game) is excellent and you can make anything from a gundam to a zakrello. People get really creative with it and honestly, that's most of the fun. Creating your own mobile suit and then wrecking havoc with it feels so nice. I've also heard that GB3 takes the customization options (along with the amount of items/weapons/parts) up to a whole new level.

If you're into the idea of extreme kit bashing and a pretty fun /flashy beat 'em up then it's worth the money

Mr Bushido would be proud.

You may be interested in this game as well (known as "Target in Sight" rather than "Crossfire" in Europe). It's much slower than Dynasty Warriors--I've heard it's closer to the older Zeonic Front PS2 games.

It received extremely bad reviews, due to clunky combat, buggy gameplay, and a few poorly-designed missions--but I still like it. (I mean, what do you expect from a PS3 launch title?)

Yes its 100% worth getting especially if you just got off playing the DW series. Customisation is through the roof. And yes you can use zakus if you like (though I dont know why you would want to).

No not really, most of the knowledge you'll need are related to skills like in the actual anime i.e hyper jammer from deathscythe gundam does camouflage and so on.

>(though I dont know why you would want to)
found the feddiecuck

That sounds sick. Decided then I'll pick it up!

Ah man I remember this. Felt alot like mech warrior with gundam physics. Weird but I liked it back then. Not sure if Id play it now.

Its the aesthetic. I dont fucking know why. Ever since I first watched a gundam series, the zaku just looked cooler. Thats pretty much my aim for GB3. To make a boss zaku suit and school feddies.

Since this thread is up, can anyone recommend a gundam series to someone who just watched his first series this week? I just finished Thunderbolt and I need something to fill the void.

Any point getting 1 and 2?

Go start watching UC with the 0079 TV series (or movie trilogy if you want a shortened version).

Eh, meant for

The only old Gundam I enjoyed was G Gundam.
The only modern Gundam I enjoyed was Gundam Build Fighters(Gundam Try Fighters wasn't bad though)
That said, G Gundam is really slow to start

Nope, get the latest one, 3 that is.

With how localization happy Bamco has been recently I'm hoping a Gundam game's next on the menu.

Mah Nigga.

Serisouly though the gundams have become a meme.

You best hope tekken 7 does good on the market. Which it will.

Does Gundam Extreme Vs have offline multiplayer?

Does anyone know if I need to build a psycho zaku myself or is it an unlock?

How autistic do you have to be to make this shit?

psycho zaku is available

Yeah its there.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlUhVexYo9k

>not showing him with the backpack which is also available
why EVEN bother

What's the issue?

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=aT9tREed71A