Cred Forums BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT

>Cred Forums BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5rYZBEfB-E

>e-celeb

Whole video is bullshit. I placed 2985, fell to 2700(?), rose to 2935, fell to 2400ish.

Today I played 2 games.

2 games.

games

before i gave up.

>first game everyone played team deathmatch. Had 5 minutes of objective time on payload as REAPER
>second game had a hanzo main yelling on the microphone that we needed a second healer when we already had 2 tanks, 2 dps, 1 healer, and him (the hanzo).

I told him to switch to ana so he can heal AND snipe, but he said "no im good with hanzo"

and we lost.

this

is

not

how

you

type

on

Cred Forums

Agreed, fuck this faggot OP and all his shitty posters

@352360209

i

type

how

i

want

you

fucking

mongoloid

go back to /r/eddit

>"i am the pro Cred Forums user! please listen to me! I know how to act on the Cred Forums! LEL! top kek! epic memes Cred Forumsrothers! I take u 2 da | ? ?? lol!!! get cucked memelords!!! XD Anonymouse is legion, go back 2 leddit, 9fag is waiting 4 u, tumblr.com/register"

honestly just kill yourself you're trying really hard to fit in and its not working

>6 posts
>3 IPs
At least 2 of these are from the same person

Don't even play the game.
Just want the source on that bottom D.Va

>casual shooter
>competitive tips
y?

>Solo Q

I hate this garbage terminology and whatever shitplace it came from.

Anyways, by playing with random people in a game that so heavily rewards coordinated teamwork, you're at the mercy of randomness moreso than a precomposed team.

You could very well get paired with people who you just can't play well with more often than not.

Some shooters or other games allow for more overcoming of team inefficiencies through individual effort, and some less so. Overwatch seems tilted towards the latter.

tl;dr don't plan to win social games if you're an antisocial gamer.

There are 11 players that aren't you: 6 on the enemy team, 5 on yours. These bad players should actually push you up as you're more likely to face them than be grouped with them. Maybe you got unlucky. Maybe you're as bad at Overwatch as you are at formatting a post.

>I hate this garbage terminology and whatever shitplace it came from.

Are you retarded? It's direct, simple, and self explanatory. Solo queue, you are queueing solo. Fucking retard.

And toon, because of the toon you're playing!

STOP

SPACING

YOUR

Nah, get fucked. You're an idiot.

Then they can say "solo queue" not "solo Q". I get that Americans can't spell, but this is just ridiculous.

Well you're talking to an american and apparently you were to stupid to realize Q meant queue.

Kill yourself.

You're voting for hillary aren't you

Thank you Cred Forums, for finally answering the question "Can Cred Forums really be brought into EVERY thread?" and that answer is yes.

In Spanish we say solo que?

>typing out an extra ueue
>complaining about American's wanting to shorten words with unecessary letters.

blame the fucking brits.

"OI M8 LES GET IN LINE WE GOTTA WAIT ON THE QUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUE"

I actually rank better alone than with groups; groups means fighting other groups, they're damn coordinated. Solos means just fighting other solo retards.

We say "why solo?" in American too.

>I'm really a 3700 SR player, believe me! It's just the fault of bad teammates that I'm at 2400!

Why do you delude yourself like this, Cred Forums? Even any half competent diamond player can solo carry games at that rank, let alone consistently win them. You're at the rank you deserve.

Pretty much anyone playing OW competitively is a massive faggot

>"you're at the rank you deserve."
>hanzos complaining we have no healer when he's the only one that can switch to healer without ruining the team composition
>attack torbs puttin their turret in spawn and just running into the enemy team saying "LOL!!!!"
>Anas not healing but just want to put enemies to sleep and try to get headshots
>everyone plays Team Death Match
>Lucio not realizing he can switch off of speed boost to healing
>Lucio not using speed boost when you get out of spawn
>Mercy's waiting for 5 man rez.
>this all happening in 2900s

Sure. Definitely my fault.

this
>mfw i go attack torb in competitive
>mfw i'm a low diamond

Other teams have this too. In fact other teams have this more than you do since there's 6 randoms on their side and only 5 on yours. Play enough games and it's statistically implausible you're getting this an unfair number of times.

>Guys ELO Hell is a myth

And he never played in mid-Gold.

I'm only here for the sauce on that Dva.

>ELO Hell

I wish that OW didn't have the number of ex-LoL players that it does.

dunno man went on a 20 game losing streak tonight.

i dont understand, so many people complain about losing, i honestly believe anyone that wins are just bots.

>post my video
>add "Cred Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT"

there

>my video

If it really is OP's video then he should be congratulated on having a channel with over 600,000 subscribers.

And here's the massive greentext post of stories that are either grossly exaggerated or plain made up, the typical response of a player who will forever be plat or gold.

Why not make a greentext about all those times you whiffed your ult? Or the times you were caught horribly out of position? Or the time you completely mismanaged your cooldowns? No, of course not, it's never your fault. It's always someone else's.

who gives a shit?

thx

so it all boils down to "It works for me, I don't think it's a problem!"

ahem.

hanzo mains

Because none of that ever happened. I consistently get 4 golds each round. I have had several emails from companies wanting to sponsor me. I am better than you and most people on Cred Forums. I know that upsets you and makes you feel insecure, which is why you're trying to turn it around on me. You know that you're the problem. Take solace in the fact that you are the problem and you are dragging people like me down. Blizzard should permaban anyone under master from comp for season 3. Nobody under level 150 should be playing comp anyways.

>that video

Complete bullshit. You are literally 1/6 of the team. No matter how good you are, you literally cannot carry 5/6 of the other team.

Kill yourself, OP.

But over enough games your 1/6th impact adds up; if you are better than most in your league you will rise, maybe not quickly, but you will.

you know the funny thing about overwatch is that it's even harder to carry retards than in like dota or whatever
team size is bigger so it's just math
the main thing though is that since there are basically 3 roles and only 2 people playing each, if one person is trash, it severely weakens that one aspect of your team and the other team will capitalize on that without even realizing it
it's always the dps players that fuck up as well because it's basically impossible to fuck up playing tanks or healers

>because it's basically impossible to fuck up playing tanks or healers
Reinhardts who charge into enemies only to die and 90% of Ana players disagree with you

I play rein almost every game so idk about that first part, but I rarely see anas

A lot of Reins are either way too aggressive and just get killed, or are way too conservative and never get kills. You'd be surprised how many absolutely horrendous Reins you'll see in even Plat (although it's most likely people who rarely play him).

I guess I started playing him mostly because I was sick of people fucking him up so you're probably right
I'm in a weird spot, I'll admit I'm not the best dps player so I usually don't even play them in comp games but it's kind of hard to carry unless you're playing a dps character so I'm just stuck outpacing at least one of the dps players every game but still losing