He's on the right side.
Of the screen.

Did he say this before or after he learned the world was killing everyone

Yes
we never learn that

Was he left?

No, he left. That was the point of the game

He's to the right of Cid.

He was right, but he didn't have to be a cunt about it.
I mean, his friends were shit too but still.

The better question: was HE right?

Also, he's to the right of the Queen from her perspective. So he's right by two people.

Nah, he's to the left on both accounts. And we all know the left side is evil.

It looks like they're both facing at the same line. It's either I'm retarded, or this REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Having a moral compass that points true north is fucked up way beyond someone else with a more flexible state of mind. He made his brother a cripple again who wont make it past 30 years of age. Kill Cid's wife (AGAIN). Let bullies get away without consequences (AGAIN). Not like he did anything to stop them irl. Brings death back into the world, etc, etc.

All just because it was "Right".

Nothing is eternal, even the reality that he fought for. In the end it doesn't matter. Life will eventually shatters. Why can't they just live in the dream?

Yeah, he's on the same grid. He's still closer to her right, due to the way they're standing, though.

Is was escapeism but was it unhealthy?

There's people that suffered in the dream. All sorts of innocent people made into monsters with little to no free will. I'd rather make my brother a cripple than make those people suffer, desu.

Would you rather fuck a Nou Mou or a Bangaa?

Would I have bad taste if I said Nu Mou? They're fluffy.

Did they know they were monsters?

I'd call you a disgusting furfag either way, but my opinion is one of many.

I'd pick a Lamia, by the way.

>people forgetting that marche was actually the one who couldn't let go

GameExplain.

That's okay user. I understand.
I forget, but the player was at least aware due to the fact that certain monsters that appeared were literally named after the bullied at the start of the game. They probably deserved it, but still.

Personally, I want a dragon girl. They were basically next to useless aside from flight, but damn did I like their designs too much to care.

If they're unaware then I (personally) wouldn't have an issue. It comes down to whether you put yourself or others first

Yes.

Anyone who disagrees either didn't play the game or doesn't remember the game.

I think I'd just like someone that'd be a big pillow to rest my head on. Then we'd talk about magic or how the laws are shit while just being overall comfy. In all honesty, I'd choose the dream world over the real one.

That sprig of hair was trying to escape his faggot head

Who wouldn't besides moralfag Marche. I mean, the real one, not the soul-stealing Grimore world.

If you could choose to be anything in the dream world, user, what would you choose?

They try to kill him when he just wanted to talk it over first. At least he tried not to be a cunt compared to everyone else.

Happy. Or content, if I had to be specific. I don't have to be a great knight or king or whatever. Just an amazingly satisfying and incredible life would be nice.

So if Marche and his friends return to the real world after beating the final boss, how does post-game exist for Marche to continue in the fantasy world? Also how does Marche exist in the fantasy world if he returned to the real world?

>played this game when I was little and a casual in playing video games
>tfw I regret losing that game

>how does post-game exist
it doesn't

SAO exists and makes money so he's always right

>Not wanting to live on a world where a race of hot bunny chicks with no male counterpart exist.
I don't know about the villian thing, but he was definitely a faggot.

In the final revealed context of the game, yes he was right. However initially he had no evidence or reason to believe that the world he was in was fake. His only motive was to go home and he was willing to destroy the world to achieve it.

Male bunnies exist, they just hate people.

That line is the only argument he ever gives about why they should go back. So no.

Then how come Ivalice keeps all main characters except Mewt, which other characters acknowledge his departure?

I would want to be a some sort of mage. Maybe I'd even be like Ezel and be going around fucking shit up by giving people Anti-Law shit. It'd be a good life.

They only contact the females or breeding purposes and when it's really necessary.
The pleasure all is for us

Of course. The grimoire would have killed literally everyone. People seem to forget that piece of dialog.

No. His actions caused more net harm than net good.

Even if something is an illusion, he should've let them have their fucking cake.

Marche was the only one who's life wasn't shit in the real world; everyone else had shit lives and were made better in the fantasy world.

Marche was pushing his own agenda because his way of life was disturbed and demanded the world change for him.

>We never learn that
It's the first bit of dialog you get from the final battle. The grimoire would have eaten their souls.

Why does this image look so sexually suggestive?

Maybe he just really wants you to break the law, user.

Dude what. His brother could have remained normal...for about a week before everyone dies.

Cids wife? I forgot the part where he married a soul-sucking monster.

Brings death back? Death was coming since day 1, he stopped it.

What even is this thread

I literally stopped playing this game when he started destroying the crystals.

yes and if you played the game you'd know

I need to get back to playing it again. Was fun shit, but I don't know how well it compares to the original PS1 game.

No, not really. Real life is rather mundane, why would anyone want to have constant reality? There's a reason people escape.

My electric spinning masturbator and anime girls think differently, my dude

That's like 3 hours into the game

Doesn't it take an hour to get that knife that lets you steal weapons?

Fuck that cripple kid. He wants everyone in the world to suffer just cause he gets legs. That's selfish as shit.

Quit making shit up.
>B-but the final boss said
Yeah, that's the final boss. The end of the game. By the time anyone actually learn that, they're already committed to destroying the world

>Y-yeah b-but all those people who turned into monsters

The characters never learn about that.

If you just suddenly got the ability to walk, you'd probably be a dick too.

Replayed both of them recently. I think I like FFTA a little bit more. Story was more coherent and having units be more races than just humans helps with the visual variety.

>he
That's obviously a drawing of a female OP.

>ffta remake with qt 3d modeled shotas and lolis fucking never

It'd hit so many appeals in character taste that I'd be happy if it actually worked out.

Now that I look back at him... he does look kinda cute. If only I was already a shotacon back when I played it for the first time I might have enjoyed it more.

Most of the humes designs were alright to be quite honest.

What's the male set?

They all look like huge faggots.

Just like (you).
That Blue Mage is a PUSSY. DESTROYER.

Not with those blush stickers on his cheeks

>that sorcerer

Good lord, now I definitely have to replay some FFTA.

This. Marshe was right by accident, the boy is a psychopath.

Girls like cute shotas. Especially Gria.

what's is the first dudes job?

Not a job. Just a generic "hume" to represent the race.

Dick salesman.

Why does he get like a foot shorter as a black mage?

Trades STR for INT.

Manlets are dangerous.