Das is good and so is BB

Fuck Des though, shit game

>Plebeian
MGS3
>Contrarian
MGS2
>Patrician
MGS1

This, DeS was my first Souls game and I really thought it was pretty shit.

>Shit taste
Souls Series

Dark souls II and III are so shit OP didn't even rank them, Kek

>Plebeian
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
>Contrarian
Deus Ex: Invisible War
>Patrician
Deus Ex

>Plebian
Sm4sh
>Contrarian
>Patrician
Melee

Switch BB and Dark Souls and you'll get it right, sonygger

>Plebeian
Diablo 3
>Contrarian
Path of Exile
>Patrician
Van Helsing

>Plebian
Fallout 3
> Contrarian
Fallout New Vegas
> Patrician
Fallout 2

>plebeian
THPS2
>contrarian
THPS4
>patrician
THAW

pleb doesn't mean bad it just means most popular

BB is so horribly optimized it's astounding. I understand that DeS and DaS had shitty frame drops because it was running on the PS3's weird architecture, but the PS4 is just a PC, I shouldn't drop to 10 FPS in the first 15 minutes of the game.

good

Bloodborne runs better than DaS and DeS on console

very good

What an achievement.

Any further and it'll be off the pitch

OP here, I was tossing up between BB and DS for patrician, but DS was the only game that would qualify for pleb slot as it's extremely popular and mainstream, while BB is much more obscure, too dark for peoples tastes. (I know because my normie friends love DS but never interested in BB as they find it too dark.)

>plebeian
San Andreas
>contrarian
GTA 3
>patrician
Vice City

>Pleb
Super Mario 64

>Contrarian
Super Mario Sunshine

>Partican
Super Mario Galaxy

here's the template guys, didn't expect the thread to blow up at all

>Pleabian
Halo 4
>Contrarian
Reach
>Partcian
Halo 3

Switch 4 and 6, 6 is very popular while 4 is more alternative

Here watch the replies.

Plebian: Cred Forums
Contrarian: Reddit
Patrician: Tumblr

>Plebeian
Mass Effect 1
>Contrarian
Mass Effect 3
>Patrician
Mass Effect 2

Demon's Souls runs at a stable 30FPS you filthy slandering PCuck
youtube.com/watch?v=gxYN_y_h_6s
>I shouldn't drop to 10 FPS in the first 15 minutes of the game
Way to show that you haven't played Bloodborne either

Aren't you a bit too old for platform wars?

They're both very popular, so really I could just put both in plebeian.
My logic on this is that many FF6 fans are big fans of while also saying "FF7 is so bad compared to 6 lol", hence why it's in contrarian

Wouldn't contrarian be Mankind Divided?

>Plebeian
Bioshock

>Contrarian
Bioshock Infinite

>Patrican
Bioshock 2

Recently there's been a string of threads about "hey guys, Invisible War wasn't bad!" despite the fact that it more or less killed the franchse for nearly a decade. MD isn't very good in terms of story/length/level design, but the gameplay is still decent and it doesn't commit the same technical sins of IW.

Yes I get your point, I actually agree with you now.
FFVI fans are notorious on shoving their "superior" tastes on FFVII fans.
FFVI fans are a silent majority for oldschool FF, normal people who play videos games for fun, not a circlejerk.

What about Nioh?

Let's wait till it's out

I love Demon's, but there are definitely spots where it drops below 30 FPS.

Also OP should kill himself for being a faggot because all three games are 10/10.

This is not ok

It's not a comment on the quality of the games, it's about the quality of those who play them.

Neither is RE4

>Pleb
4, 6
>Contrarian
2, 3
>Patrician
1, 5

This typology invites satirizing game fanbases which are not really plebeian or contrarian in order to try to get more series to fit into its typology.

6 is definitely plebeian.

>lobotomized RPG with uninspired Gears of Bore gameplay, a black-and-white morality system, and shit writing
>patrician

If you're a plebeian for liking a game what do you think that is? The game must not be good. If it's good then you would be patrician.

No RE game after 3 was ok.

Are you 18?

Demon's Souls was a monolith in gaming at it's peak.

No RE game before 3 was ok

>RE3
>okay

>everything plebeians do is bad
You're awfully classist.

This. pleb/contrarian/patrician memes are about fanbases, not the actual games themselves.

Also this. Nothing wrong with being normal.

That's not how it works. It's more based on how accessible it is. OoT is a great game but it's a pleb opinion to say it's the best Zelda.

>he fell for the tank controls are good meme

Highly accessible games are automatically bad on Cred Forums due to bringing on the normie storm

its all a matter of competition user

FUCKING THIS

Cred Forums is contrarian by nature.

Plevian is MGSV

mai nigga
dunno if you has balls or just fishing (you)s

But MGSV is pure kino

MGSV is the patrician Splinter Cell game

Demon's Souls is best in the series. Dark Souls is highly overrated and heavily flawed.

wat

yep

(You). Its
>Pleb
Tbogt
>Contrarian
GTA IV
>Patrician
TLAD

>Plebian
Wrath of the Lich King
>Contrarian
Vanilla
>Patrician
The Burning Crusade

nice meme

Thats insulting to Splinter Cell.

This times a million

This, the Victorian and overall, Lovecraft setting are truly overrated

>Lovecraft setting are truly overrated
I'll fight you

Compared to Dark Souls which is basically the same story three times Bloodborne is a breath of fresh air and you know it.

>Plebeian
Resident Evil 4
>Contrarian
RE:Zero or RE6 (Zero is still good tho)
>Patrician
Resident Evil Remake

lol you sound like a true faglord my (you).

Victorian/Lovecraft setting in games is rarely done beautifully though. Bloodborne is gorgeous.
A setting that is extremely cliche in gaming is medieval.
Renaissance is criminally underused.

>Plebeian
Brawl
>Contrarian
>FinalDestinationnoitemsfoxonly
Melee

FTFY

Name five (5) games that are lovecraftian .

Are BBfags the worst Fromfags yet? They sure seem like it.

My two favorite games are REmake and Resi 5.

Does that make me part patrician and part pleb?

Name 5 games from the last 5 years featuring Victorian gothic Lovecraftian horror.

BB
Sunless Sea
Some shit point and click
?
?

Do you enjoy lying? I played through the whole game 20 days ago, had actually 0 noticeable drops, making it one of the best console expiriences in years, i play mainly on pc and it ran more consistantly than ds1 on pc. And i also played through ds1 and des on ps3 30 days ago (dont own any consoles, my cousin had it) and while des was very much playable, ds1 was horrible expirience compared to what im use to on pc. So please dont shitpost, we dont need more fighting because someone like you lies on the internet.

Demons souls bosses 80% have like 2 movesets and all being extremely slow, an entire area where everyone and bosses weak to fire.

Magic breaks the game and healing system is completely flawed.

Worst souls

Plebian should be Paladins

Why even give Battleborn plebian, it's that trash

>Pleb
Cred Forums
>Contrarian
Cred Forums
>Patrician
/his/

>Plebeian
MGS3
>Contrarian
MGS1
>Patrician
MGS2

ITT:
>Plebeian
What is popular.
>Contrarian
What you like.
>Patrician
What I like.

>Being this spoiled by fromsofts evolution.
There is more to the games than your cool bosses mate.

>Plebian
Donkey Kong Country
>Contrarian
Donkey Kong Country 2
>Patrician
Donkey Kong Country 3

the only one accurate in this shit thread

I'll kick your ass faggot

>being spoiled

Get real you nostalgia faggot.

What kind of developer makes a game where the main highlight is travelling around areas picking up lore pieces on the way while getting better gear and getting to the last point with a boss who is completely not engaging at all and does the same repetitive moves slowly?

Or when multiple bosses have the same weakness?

Not to mention miracles like firestorm or warding are completely broken. This game is unbalanced as shit when you can go and carry hundreds of healing grass.

>muhh the lore and atmosphere is good though

That doesn't change anything.

Correction: Most unrefined Souls.

It has some clunky aspects and non-sensual design choices (who honestly thought Pure Bladestone having a 0.5% droprate was a good idea? Or Moonlight Chunks/Pure only being obtainable as a chance from non-respawning enemy's). But the level design, atmosphere and excellent build variety make it an incredible game regardless. It was the first one, so it's flaws are forgivable and it does better in other areas than any game that followed.

BB=DeS>DaS1>DaS2

(can't rank DaS3 yet because it doesn't have DLC, and DLC significantly improved both DaS1, BB and especially DaS2)

>Plebian
Jedi Academy
>Contrarian
Dark Forces (both)
>Patrician
Jedi Outcast

>firestorm
>miracle
Sir do you understand what you're talkin about firestorm is a pyromancy.

This

>Plebeian
Fallout 3
>Contrarian
Fallout 2
>Patrician
Fallout

was gonna check before I said this,

so THIS

Gee I wonder if this guy is a fan of the Sony corporation? Surely his opinion wouldn't be biased. Sony fans are well known for being un-biased after all.

Same shit all i remember it was some broken fire magic that can one shot 2 of the valley of defilement bosses and it didn't require a very specific build to attain

>soul purpose
goddamn that's deep

>Get real you nostalgia faggot.
First of all, i played DS1 on PC first and played Demon's Souls for the first time earlier this year. So i have no nostalgia for it yet and dont take it as best, it would be under DS1 and BB for me. Next thing is the fact you dont understand a shitstain studio like fromsoft that didnt have any true highlights in their portfolio made some of the most intresting games ever with Demon's Souls in 2009 and after that made Dark Souls, which we know how much impact it had. So when it comes to whats so good about Demon's Souls which seems to be the thing you dont understand. Its mainly a combination of atmosphere, combat, presentation and delivery. Having that type of game all of a sudden must have been incredible for people that have been playing nothing but garbage for years, since it became truly rare for us to get an actually good AAA game.

So yeah, it changes a lot, unbalanced magic and other things is something that doesnt concern most players as it seems most of them play melee, but it was clearly adressed in BB with more focused gameplay on melee and it was refreshing, fun and great. What hurts fromsoft/miyazaki type games they are making is the two sequels, its truly the reason for everyones "they are all the same" and such, i like DS3, i dont really like DS2, and i dont mind them, but it seemed inevitable that they would make sequels with the popularity of the first game, even if its not something they really wanted to do. So i hope and believe they will stick with creating new ips.

There you go, a fairly civil reply.

> Pleb
Up Your Arsenal, seriously I don't think I've ever met a Ps2 owner who didn't have a copy of this game. It was also on store shelves en-masse (like an entire row dedicated to it) until at least 2010. It was casualised, with mostly singular straight line level design, and almost all the platforming was removed in favour of shooting. Even the slow cerebic puzzles were removed in favour of a shooting minigame to unlock doors. Plus the HUD was fuck-ugly. Also the point where the internal consistency of the universe was thrown out for pop culture jokes.

> Contraian
Ratchet and Clank 1, it's a great game but if you've ever played a future entry in the series it's instantly noticable how dated it is. The controls are slightly slippery, the gun play is arkward and most of weapons are useless. It takes a Contraian to ignore how far the series progressed.

> Patrictian
Going Commando, still had the atmosphere of 1, as well as a healthy ratio of platforming:shooting. Almost every planet had multiple paths and it made the gunplay good. Upgrades, strafing, less gimmicky useless ones. GC is the best of both worlds and plebs can't see it because UYA appealed to the lowest common denominator.

Almost the exact same reasons can be given for Crash trilogy.

>Plebeian
Crysis 2
>Contrarian
Crysis 3
>Patrician
Crysis 1 and Warhead

>THAW
>patrician

my fucking nigger

Asylum goes under contrarian as well.

Contrarian and patrician are the same thing but worded differently, in the context of this thread.

>most hand-holdy game in the franchise
>patrician

neo-Cred Forums, everyone

Sony is shit company, especially now that they are winning and don't need to try and win over Xbox users. Charging for PS+ was a disgrace and I'm disgusted how everyone just let them do it after laughing at how much Microsoft screwed over its playerbase for 10 years.

But unfortunately Sony also makes lots of exclusives that I like, especially including DeS and BB. I wouldn't like those games less if they were on PC, I have concrete reasons why I like them the most, and if anything more people playing them would be a good thing. The differing factor is probably Japan Studio co-developing, and Sony's big money. The games just have a little more polish and on a subjective note thier worlds/stories appeal to me more.

How is BB the most hand-holdy?

It's the only one without a tutorial level, and Central Yharnam has at least 3 casual filters (Big pack of dude, Bridge Werewolves and Gasgoine) that ensured that 40% of players never made it to the second level.

>NV
>pleb
I think you mean 3 or 4.

Compared to the other non-Toddout games NV is pleb as fuck.

in a scale of "real fallout fans" (the ones that claim that the obsidian ones are the best)
that's actually true

>it's the first one so we should all ignore it's flaws

Fuck off i hate this shit. Judge the game as it is with no fucking passes or excuses.

The main aspects of this games are it's bosses, you can lie all you want but it's truth.

Des has the worst bosses out of the entire series overall (Monk was cool) with them being lazily designed and limited.

I don't know how you rank it better than Das1 when that game had a far more clever and interesting world for atleast half the game where several areas are interlinked and you can explore them without knowing you can teleport and not knowing how much you gotta to finish off the bat unlike Des's teleport to what level you want and even then the only areas that looked greatly designed was tower of latria. Rest are nothing special or interesting to explore in.

Literally all the other souls games fixed the unbalanced magic system, the healing system, combat options, pvp, bosses actually having more movesets and smarter AI, parry system and even a fucking actual status bar saying how close you are poisoned/infected instead of only telling you when you it happened.

*tips fedora*

not him but DeS being the first of its kind doesnt make it a good game.
>nothing but garbage for years
ah a gentlemen of refined tatse I see. I'd tip my fedora to you, my good sir but I'm so fat my arms would collapse before hitting the half way mark. I'm sure you can sympathise with my situation, being an amorphous blob yourself.

>no replies

L

The least controversial example in history

>How is 2 contrarian? It's almost universally the favorite.

I wait with baited breath for some fag to put Prime in the pleb category.

He thinks 3 is patrician so he's probably the contrarian.

I'd agree with this, though I honestly think City is just as good as, if not better than, Asylum.

>i should give this game a complete free pass for its obvious flaws because it was a small companies first game and then be allowed to shit on every other souls games instead

Get a load of yourself, i don't care how it was made or how tough it was for a company because end of the day they got my money so i can say whatever.

Also
>magic doesn't concern most people

Hahah how can you flat out lie like this? You are trying to say nobody replays these types of game eventually going for a magic build? Even then when a normal guy on his first playthrough most likely would have his ass kicked by patches and then easily free miracle man by getting the exit and once they eventually decide to talk to him in the hub they'll see all the broken shit available that he can use since most requirements for some reason are not hard or very specific to attain. Like goddman once a guy sees 2nd chance he'll do whatever to attain it.

>still this mad

Plebeian: Bloodborne
Contrarian: Dark Souls II
Patrician: Demon's Souls

You miss the point, the point is its not bad because its first, its just not the best of its kind, if DeS was the only game of its kind it would be remembered as this gem, it had many things going for it, or should it say, it HAS many things going for it. Qualities you dont find often in other games. Souls remind me of original Silent Hill games, when it comes to being imperfect but still being better than most because they still have so much.

>nothing but garbage for years
List me those great games that came out since PS3 launch. There is like 5 games i like in those couple of years, but its no way some of the better years for games, they never are in the beggining, it just seems it took longer for the PS3 gen to start getting great games, im pretty sure it was different in the 90's, but thats because development time took less.

All of these games suck.

Everyone always ignores it because "muh forced tutorial", but anyone who's played any THPS game can get through it in less than 15 minutes.

Beyond that, the levels are good, the story got back to skating and park building, the soundtrack had a few good tracks, the BMX sections were surprisingly fleshed out and Classic mode had a bunch of good old levels that THUG2 didn't have.

Fixed.

Here's the new template guys.

>anything From
>good
o i am laffin

>bloodborne is good meme
No one wants a port of your shitty spin off famalam.

Do you read some words here and there and just start writing your reply based on that? Because you keep saying stuff like "free pass", "obvious flaws" and "shit on every other souls games".
I did no such things, i defended peoples love for demons souls which is a great game in its own right despite being inferior to dark souls or bloodborne.

>magic doesn't concern most people
Lie? I never met in my life a person that played magic build, and honestly never talked to a person that played it online either, that is for the 1st playthrough i mean, which is something you point out your self. What you try out after that is non of anyones concern. You seem to be so frustrated with magic being overpowered that it affects the game so much and it being a huge issue because someone didnt play melee?

Just...

Can't hex edit my way out of redundant shit in second playthroughs with Bloodborne, so it kinda falls apart for me there. Did enjoy playing through it though.

That's gay
Switch 1 and DICE and that's right

ftfy

I did a magic build for my first character in DaS1. In retrospect it would have probably been easier to do something else, and while I mostly played blind I did have someone tell me about the MLGS. I completely destroyed everything in NG+ though. So I can tell you that people do in fact use magic builds. Options are nice and so is experimentation in these types of games.

You keep glossing over the flaws and saying i should ignore them for "good" points and that PS3 had shit games back then so i should accept this completely, you even brought up the studio like it even mattered in this argument.

>I never met in my life a person that played magic build

Go and tell me how many people you know in real life or local fags who actually played Demon souls itself when it came out, i'm talking about the general community online. People for some retarded reason love the fact that it's broken in this game the most out of other souls even though it makes the game even more mundane.

And again you are delusional if you think people won't come in to contact with magic in their first play through even if they didn't build a specific build for it because like i said for it, the requirements are low as shit and the rest i already said it before.

The dudebro plebs liked the shallow arcadey shit BattlEAfront and barely anyone remembers 2004 BF except shitposting contrarians.

this tbqhfam

Couple of points from what i wrote. I just said i dont know anyone who played magic build. So there are people that did yes. I think he was talking about it being problem in Demon's Souls but even if he was talking in all Souls games, my perspective still stands, which is i dont care they are in games, just like many people dont aswell. And when it comes to NG+, NG+ is a joke in DS1 no matter what build you do. DeS NG+ is pretty hard compared to its NG.

>Re5
>Patrician
Not with those boss fights.

For the actual games themselves, yes, all three are patrician. For fanbases however..

Your retardation is beyond me. Basicly DeS is super flawed in your eyes because MUH MAGIC. But you love all those other games that came before it that were flawless that same gen. Name me one better game on PS3 thats not another souls game.

Where did i bring up studio in the message you replied to? Schizophrenia much?

Lastly why do you have a problem with how people you dont know or care about play Demon's Souls?

And i never said NO ONE ON EARTH didnt get into CONTACT with magic on their first playthrough. I cant even believe what im arguing.

CoD 1 is the only real CoD

>Your retardation is beyond me. Basicly DeS is super flawed in your eyes because MUH MAGIC.

Oh lord so now you are saying i only said magic is the only flaw despite everything else i said? Damn.

Just because PS3 had lackluster games back then doesn't mean i should think Des is immediately good and ignore it's glaring flaws. Funny how you still keep talking about the past huh?

>fact you dont understand a shitstain studio like fromsoft that didnt have any true highlights

>What hurts fromsoft/miyazaki type games they are making is the two sequels

This was never needed but you brought it up anyways expecting me to have sympathy for them.

>Lastly why do you have a problem with how people you dont know or care about play Demon's Souls?

Oh lord you are the one who went and brought people in to this by saying magic doesn't concern most people, all i simply did was call you out on such bullshit. All i simply said for one of my points that magic is unbalanced in the game, never originally brought or mentioned how people played it until you brought it up for some retarded reason attempting to defend it.

This has to be some massive troll at this point.

How is MGS1 in any way contrarian

>Contrarian
>2142
Not even close m8. Vietnam would fit far better in there.

>Plebian
Sm4sh
>Contrarian
melee
>Patrician
brawl

ftfy

because it was the only option to put there

>Plebeian
MGS3
>Contrarian
MGS4
>Patrician
MGS1/MGS2

I agree with this.

>I-I'm not upset at all I swear haha le meme

Central Yharnam has the biggest frame drops the moment you get that giant bonfire with a bunch of enemies standing around it in their housing district. You can do absolutely nothing and still get shit FPS in this area.

Maybe FF Tactics and Planescape Torment. Maybe Metroid Prime a tad bit.

But not Deus Ex and Super Metroid. Those are rightfully classics.

Proves you dont have eyes, i specifically said in the message you replied to i didnt write anything about studio but you still talked about 3 messages back, basicly showing you have nothing new to say, at least you have new pictures to post right?

You also showed you dont like demons souls and obviously you are not argument worthy for that same reason, because im not here to convince you to like something.

Call me out on bullshit? You have to be pretty stupid not to notice most people go melee. Try harder. "Oh lord"

Sorry i didnt play bb when it came out, didnt get to expirience that version if thats even true.

Super Metroid is a backtracking simulator with shit gameplay, awful controls, no difficulty, bland soundtrack, mediocre graphics (compared to DKC which came out the same year), etc.

Only waifufags pretend it's a good game.

Plebian: What normalfags like

Contrarian: What Cred Forums likes

Patrician: What I like

Plebeian
Witcher 3
>Contrarian
Witcher 2
>Patrician
Witcher 1

>Bloodborne was my first souls.png

Dark Souls will always be the best souls game.

Bloodborne still has these issues. there are a lot of noticeable frame drops all around Central Yharnam and other areas like the Hemwick Lane, Old Yharnam, and even the Chalice dungeons.

okay bud

Sorry i have 0 expirience with drops in bloodborne, game was borderline perfect aside from framepacing issues. Dont know what i would need to do to get the drops desu.

Plebian:
DMC 3 & 4

Contrarian:
DmC, DMC 2

Patrician:
Devil May Cry, Bayonetta

Hahahah so what i can't bring up the bullshit you made in an argument because it specifically wasn't made in the last post? All i did was sum up your dumb argument in the the post i replied to you on and then you go and act as if you didn't even say half the shit.

And yes i don't like demon souls, made it very clear and have stated the several flaws that put me off from actually liking it way before if you still think i'm only shitting it for magic.

>Call me out on bullshit? You have to be pretty stupid not to notice most people go melee.

Imagine being this delusional, thinking a good chunk of people don't even use magic even when they go melee in their first play through blind as if the requirements are not low as shit, then again i'm supposed to believe your anecdote of the few friends you know that didn't use magic.

In fact you still persist on bullshitting and bringing up people in to this, magic itself is stupid unbalanced regardless of this dumb argument you keep trying to bring up.

How can anyone think this when both DMC3/4 are way more fun to play with dante's shit load of move sets and styles compared to DMC1?

DMC1 is more focused. Doesn't fall for the More = Better meme

>Hahahah
>delusional
Not arguments, just your iq showcase.

Literally answered everything 5 times already, and you still make same arguments i answered on. I cannot win an argument i won hours ago. Its 6:30 am, going to sleep. Its just funny a person doesnt know why its even having an argument, because you should have just said you didnt like demons souls and you know nothing about people who play it and you would have answered everything to your self, but instead you had an argument that went into circle with me.

This. The only frame drop I accounted throughout the entire game was when all the creatures went through that door in lecture hall at once when I coaxed them through simuntaneously.
Everyone else is shitposting, don't take them seriously.

All you do is lie about shit and say them as facts and then ignore anything that downplays the game.

I mean you could see the first post in this whole thread that i clearly don't like Des and this was before i brought up its flaws so it's all on you for being blind.

Either way Des is still not a good arpg but whatever carry on being oblivious .

Its boring and incredibly limited combat wise though. I mean sure the average enemy ai was more competent than the other games but it sucks i have to fight against them with 1's combat system.

More GOOD = better

ftfy