I prove NX. I see what the device is like...

I prove NX. I see what the device is like. No pictures because nintendo put PIC security stickers on phones if you work on or near. Metel detectors. Full works security.
- Is a mobile NES thru GCN emulator and home full console with dock.
- Won't play 3DS games.
- Virtual console games will rollout at same rate you see now.
- PokemonGO is a launch title.
- Miitomo is launch app.
- Monthy subscription service like ps+ gives you free game library but is also low dataplan on SoftBank in Japan, T-mobile network in USA.
- Will have own app store marketed like google play or itunes but for games. They think this is an innovation that hasn't been thought of yet.
- Can buy higher GB/month for your NX.
- NX will ride your nostalgia penis for your wallet to wellness.
- No system to system communication app.
- Reveal is on friday with new Direct format, which is an app that hosts a video player, and some screens about the content they talk about.
- Direct will be 'enhanced' on NX app with direct links to new demos and sometimes to buy games that launch with Directs about them.

I don't care if you screenshot this because I'm going to along with the archive link to prove that this is a real leak.

Pic is what it looks like, except not. Design will be purple and grey colored, and kind of remind you of an N64 with the button layout.

See ya pals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw
vocaroo.com/i/s1apvPsRGZTp
youtube.com/watch?v=XWlzLq0c-GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prease understand

When has Nintendo ever announced anything on a Friday? And why would they expect people to pay for a data plan?

Any other info you can dump?

>some neofag is going to believe this

People will only believe the negative parts

>thinking sonygaf cares about nintendo

have you been there lately? it's all gasping at nx straws

cont'd
- Metroid is being given the Halo treatment with co-op campaigns and some online multiplayer.
- Smash 4 'HD' port with some new dlc
- Pikmin 4 with 4 player coop.
- Mario Kart 9. Has a 'free-roam' style hub world and 'career' mode.
- Splatoon 2 with a codename 'beluga' is in early development.

These aren't launch titles but will be out ~6-18 months after. I'm under the impression Metroid will be delayed.

- Starfox remaster is launch title. Discounted if you own original as a digital version.
- Possible Final Fantasy spinoff coming, still in talks with SquareEnix about this.

-One of their aims is to have a new game out every 3 to 4 months in a steady stream in a somewhat predictable manner.

I've not heard anything about any new IPs unfortunately.

because it's going to be priced similarly with xbox live and playstation +, but will offer 'more'.

the reality is that it won't be for online play out and about, but will be required for online play at home.

I'm really excited for the NX reveal where everyone will be disappointed because it's just Wii 3. Standard home console, notably underpowered at launch, some new gimmick controller which will actively ruin games.

Wii 3 figuratively or literally? Because Nintendo said they're ditching the Wii brand.

hmm...

The marketing campaign will be very different from the wii's. It will be simple and clear, and all about taking games with you on the go.

yup Kimishima himself mentioned it , im glad as they should have left years ago Wii U truly was an awful name

Indeed. Even I was confused when they first revealed Wii U. I thought that maybe it was just some shitty add-on to Wii.

What is Special about the NX whats the gimmick?

>Is a mobile NES thru GCN emulator and home full console with dock.

Unless it's got analog triggers, not gonna happen.

Its gimmick is that it behaves like a phone, but isn't a phone, and that it also behaves like a console.

any triggers

I sincerely hope this is all true. It's so awful but in that unique way that only a board of out of touch Japanese executives could think of.

>T-mobile

Awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw

okay see in original post i mention pokemonGo right? pokemonGo is of gametype that nintendo will be pursuing with some of their IPs. maps and augmented reality. you can see it on the 3ds already with the AR cards.

this will be expanded on in the next generation.

part of the goal is to get people playing video games in real life and having fun with their friends and family. not only games but game centered experiences such as taking pictures with mariocamera.

who cares about that?

vocaroo.com/i/s1apvPsRGZTp

cont'd

-BotW will have an option for small local or online multiplayer groups

-Nintendo will release wireless controllers based off past console controllers for NX. Launches with a wireless gamecube controller

-Updates on some of the more popular wii u titles.

-Mario maker is actually getting slopes, shyguys, bookmark updates, and the option to play as luigi if you have super luigi u save data or unlock all the amiibo costumes except the super expert exclusive costumes

>Splatoon is getting a small update that lets you play on the splatfest version of maps

-Smash Bros wii u and 3ds both get a free fountain of dreams stage added with an update that also includes character balances.

They also plan on releasing some pokemon game for wii u. Its early in development but it looks kind of like mystery dungeon but with a battle system like the main games

how bigs is the NX

I don't know man, like pretty big? I'll take a picture of my hands in the roughly the same size

>They also plan on releasing some pokemon game for wii u. Its early in development but it looks kind of like mystery dungeon but with a battle system like the main games
Your second post reeked of utter bullshit more than your first, but now i want it all to be true just for this.

you're gonna be mad friend.

This. Sage.

dock is roughly size of 4 game case stacked. controller screen is same size as wii u screen, but device is smaller.

this is too depressing not to be bullshit

>that edit swapping button/stick placement
who was the retarded who did this?

>people believing this shit

what buttons does it have

swapping the stick and buttons actually gives more control to user of game. more buttons means more bindings for complex design.

it makes it more similar to pc with more degrees of control.

NX will not be revealed this year. Wait until January.

nx doesn't have buttons. It just scans your brainwaves and calculates why you should kill yourself you piece of shit.

false, i prove nx friday morning in japan. thursday afternoon in pst.

come back to board ill show you picture of nx. op will deliver.

It's getting announced on Friday.

Source: Slept with Audrey

when will reveal be announced and does it have a share button

how likely is it that Nintendo abandons the Dpad?

high quality shitpost

share is a button on the home screen when you press home button located under screen. shares to miiverse/miitomo/niconico(japan only)facebook/youtube

Data plan will be something like $15/ mo for 500mb $30/ mo for 2GB

Stop

accurate.

I don't even think tthis is the same user.

they will not do this.

Wheres the d pad, and whats the secret

will the data plan allow for phone calls via your controller?

it wasn't me. but it's pretty close to what is planned. it is a little more than this as there is also a library of games for this subscription and online play as well.

no system to system communication, as i mentioned in OP.

NX will be VR without goggles. I can't say more about the technology because I can't reveal how much I know to Nintendo ninjas.

>have you been there lately?

I've seen enough

That's too good of a deal for the US

d pad's has been moved to back. controlled with ring fingers.

There is no d-pad but the system comes with a Just Dance DDR-like mat. The pad has separated "buttons" and that's where the separated d-pad rumor came form.

The most convincing aspect of this is the broken english

i bet english is the guys 4th language

That's not a bad idea. It will take some getting used to, but I think it makes a lot of sense.

m-mommy?

Kill yourself

I slept with her in college. We went to UNT together. Her tits were smaller then. I don't know anything about NX.

>- Starfox remaster is launch title. Discounted if you own original as a digital version.

Jesus Christ. AGAIN WITH THIS SHIT? And it's probably a remaster of Zero. So we're getting a remaster of a 2nd remaster of a goddamned outdated game.

>the reality is that it won't be for online play out and about, but will be required for online play at home.

>online behind a pay wall.

EVEN WORSE

You know what? I believe all of this crap just because of how disappointing it sounds.

Fuck this gaming generation.

was is good? or just ok?

I know this is fake, but neo-Nintendo is so stupid this partially may become true

Best I'd ever had up to that point. Middle of the pack looking back.

Not because of her, I've just gotten better since then.

I double dare nintendo to put the 3ds sliders on a home controller.

I'm jelly, still a shame you didn't get to sample the plastic titties

whats the final name

ching chong bing bong hd

>can buy more GB/month for your NX

fuck off, retard

WiiDS

Nintendo Next Xylophone

mfw all of this is true

New Wii U

>4 control sticks
>4
>>>>>>>four

How are you even supposed to use this thing?

New Nintendo Wii U 2

The engrish makes it more believable, actually

Nintendo WeeWee

Nintendo Wee Oo Wee Oo

parcel prototype renders have wiigo. renders have also rounded edges.

draw it

he never drew a dime

>No pictures because nintendo put PIC security stickers on phones if you work on or near.
I believe it. We did this at Apple before the iMeme 7 reveal.

didn't think of this until now but it also seems like you could probably play it upside down, seeing as the buttons and circle pads are always going to be in the same place

Why the hell can we not just leave it at NX, fuck

What's wrong with something simple like that?

Nintendo has an entire marketing department devoted to upholding the inane and finding out a reason to not leave it as NX.

>-BotW will have an option for small local or online multiplayer groups

I really want this to be true.

Also, are the controllers detachable?

Wii U, 2?

the question mark is actually apart of the official console name, so when you pronounce the 2, you need to say it as if you're questioning something

>but will be required for online play at home.
well rip in ripperonis

Wait so I can't play BotW on the go?

Only emulator and shitty mobile games?

Backwards compatibility with Wuu?

>- NX will ride your nostalgia penis for your wallet to wellness.

This is depressing and disappointing enough to be believable.

I think I'm just going to finally cave in and buy a Wii U for BoTW and be done with this shit company after that.

>Want's to buy the Meme of Zelda

After reading your post I believe you, but I'm still skeptical. Thank you for doing this, though, as it's unnecessary but truly appreciated. Since you may be able to answer questions I think the most burning question that Cred Forums has about the NX that may put to bed a lot of the shitposting that has been going on is obvious: Will you show us your dick?

Retard.

Nostalgia is a hard drug and thankfully Zelda is the only Nintendo IP I really give a fuck for anymore. But even then, that's been fading over the years with the decline of the games. I'm not even going to purchase BoTW day-one; rather going to wait a month or two before the new game smell rubs off and the real criticism comes in. That will decide whether or not I purchase it. I'm certain it's going to be a disappointment, regardless.

Why am I a retard? I'm done with this doghist, out-of-touch company. If it wasn't for Zelda, I would've been done 4 years ago.

>the option to play as luigi if you have super luigi u save data or unlock all the amiibo costumes except the super expert exclusive costumes

I am so dead inside that IDGAF about nostalgia. I never even played the last two Legend of Zelda and I grew up playing starting with the original NES LoZ. Only games that clung onto my interests was Mario Kart 8 (dead to me now) and Splatoon (only play maybe a couple times a month now on S+ ranked). We need more new IPs.

Nintendo Wiı

(Brand New) New Wii U Mii 2 GOi XL

Wii U too

So how will this work for people in Canada where we get raped on data?

I love these roleplay threads when one guy plays the role of the leaker and the rest of us pretend to be retards that fall for it.

Wii Y

I'm just laughing at that phrasing, man.

>Is a mobile NES thru GCN emulator and home full console with dock.

What? Could someone explain this, I'm too confused to understand this.

no, the circlepad is awful

He probably meant the control is an emulator and the main console run it's own

cont'd

-Mother 4 will be announced as a e-shop only download game within the next 6 months or so. No further info on development itself, but can confirm it will be announced.

-Another port of minecraft will be an e-shop launch title

-There is going to be another 3d mario game close in style to galaxy or sunshine as a launch title

-You will be able to connect your 3ds and use it as a controller for games that support it

-There is a console wario ware in development that may or may not see a 3ds release as well. It will be on the the NX for sure within the first year of release

Not enough broken English/10

Game pad works like the current Wii u game pad except it doesn't need to be tethered to a home device to continue playing games. Nes through game cube emulator, with the purchase of games through e-shop

>GCN emulator
>meanwhile people are already starting to use Dolphin decently on their phones
>and knowing Nintendo they'd lock it at 640x480 and the original frame rates

>Implying a native nintendo emulator wouldn't work better.

I seriously don't know if you are shitposting or a retard

im gonna go wit dis

No, it really wouldnt.

PC psx emulators are way better than ps3 software emulators, and so PC snes/gba emulators compared to Nintendo VC titles.

Frankly the official emulators on VC titles are more often than not, pure shit.

i took nap and am awake again for more leak.
surprised thread is alive!

This post is false, there is no mother development or news.

- Current Minecraft edition will probably be available.
- Mario game isn't a launch title and isn't coming soon. Nintendo feels they have done a lot to bring the exaustion of mario franchise.
- mariomaker port will show up, but won't have much to speak of that is new
- no idea about 3DS controller, this is not based in reality or comfort.
- also false. warioware is not being thought about.

no. expect to buy titles digitally.

this post is also not something i created.

- No multiplayer in BotW. what has been presented is what is in the game, besides features and story. we will see more of zelda in the coming weeks. you will probably be tired of this.

- no, no, that doesn't work with how the NX controllers attach.

- No updates to wii u titles planned.

- Mariomakers features are completed with exception of port.

- No, splatoon updates are finished.

- you did get this some correct. there are a lot more pokemon games for NX that will surprise the players. unfortunately all are in pre production and seeing them all complete will not happen. every game idea does not turn out fun.

accurate.

so what's then name?

Oy, answer

can you draw the console in paint?
Are the controllers detachable? How can I hook it up to the tv?

>- Is a mobile NES thru GCN emulator

So the mock pic you posted also needs to have controller bumper buttons like the GC? And not analog ones like the Wii U Pro Controller.

we have been calling it NX in emails and conversation. they have something picked out i believe, but it is not known for us.
i have only seen plans for japanese and US market so far. may be finalized later in other areas. this is part is difficult for nintendo, however the GPS games are being pushed pretty heavily so it will probably mean more money per month in some areas. i cant be of help here as its not my job to diplomat your bad data companies network.

Fake and gay.

OP here. This is all lies.

I don't understand, it's only an emulator when in portable mode?

It only becomes a full console when docked?

That post is a fake leak when on Cred Forums and it makes people retarded when they read it.

His engrish is bad, he sounds like a chink. This guy might be legit.

It's bad news so I believe it

I will never understand this mentality.

Another fisher price console from everyone's least favourite playing card manufacturer

wew. Can't wait for the damage control on this release.

drawing in paint for you. nearing complete.

Screencapped because you're a fucking moron.

>pokemon go is a launch title
>miitomo is a launch app

Well if Fawful is leaking it then it must be true.

underated post

It's been half an hour, I'm beginning to think you were lying to us

>Starfox remaster is launch title
Can you fucking imagine that for a second? Star Fox 64 AGAIN.

I mean, it could happen. We are talking about Nintendo.

you all think its funny and untrue but when nintendon't does the same thing for every console since the of the original wii all of u will cr. NINTENDO IS FINISHED YOU FUCKS STOP PAYING INTO A DEAD COMPANIES POCKETS!!!!

Thanks, user, I chuckled.

Underrated post.

anyone that takes any stock in this post should unhook their internet and just never use the medium ever again

no, no, sorry. i got hungry and i am also not a great artist. drawing on ms paint is difficult.

i meant dock to console connectivity. i am working long hours i apologize. they have us working to the bone. this is my revenge.

OP here. Stop that, that post was true

OP is talking shit. Screenshot THIS post, niggers.

>that fucking right thumb stick

hahaha. see you all on thursday afternoon. please enjoy my doodle of the NX.

>selling the wii-u pad as a new console
>making emulation a major selling point?

Oh, Nintendo. What happened?

please look at. i pulled my original post image off of google, but this thread got large so i drew it at request for user.

thanks!

I know this comes out of OP's ass, but
> Won't play 3DS games.
Dropped. If the NX doesn't play both 3ds and ds i'm going to buy a new 3ds and call it a day.

I'm Iwata

AMA

fuck, am i fired?

>Pikmin 4 wih 4 player coop
No. Fuck no. Kill yourself.

>They think this is an innovation that hasn't been thought of yet.

I didn't believe you until this part.

You said you were working so hard but apparently you had time to take a nap and had time to draw a shitty image.

I don't get that part, they've already been running eshop on their last few machines so why would they view an app store as an innovation?

Isn't it a national holiday in Japan, today, though?

Because Nintendo live in the past.

so it's the vita but pure shit

yesterday my friend.

>tfw "wiigo" sounds depressingly possible as a name
Please don't Nintendo

it will be a hard departure from the Wii branding, do not worry.

>two sets of ABXY buttons
>only one analog stick
ok

denialcore

what?

Are you le cuck?

>Nintendo will release wireless controllers based off past console controllers for NX. Launches with a wireless gamecube controller

What, so you'll use a controller to play on a screen that has a built in controller already ? So that would be like using a second controller to play the screen on the wii u game pad ?

How bad are you at lying this is just awful bullshit

I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Nice drawings.

>click into place with power switch covering part of cart

I did notice the little chip in the top right corner of your little GBA cart doodle. Interesting. I, for one, believe this leak 100%. But then again, I have credible sources who feed me information on a monthly basis, and I also have top connections within the industry. My dad is also Reggie.

>Dpad on right side
>one stick
The bullshit continues

Wow, its like I'm really on /x/-Roleplaying.

Surely the NX is going to work like:
* You have the console always online at home
* It is a server you stream games to on the handheld part

>No Melee HD

Fucking dropped.

>yfw Nintendo finally makes Melee HD
>it's a shitty port full of bugs and glitches
>the Memelee community loves it

Why is your original post buttons different then your paint drawing

one stick????

what the hell?

first image for results of nintendo NX i found at the time. drawing is very difficult for me with mouse.

post your business card with personal info blacked out

user WANT MILKY MILKY!

okay it seems i was unclear on how this works.

there are 4 total side controllers that come with the console of 2 types. i included both types in my drawing. you can have double dpad or double joystick. you can have them on either side you like.

>Meleefags are this delusional

why tho

Buying anything from Nintendo nowadays just gives you the seal of ultimate retard.

Do you have to buy the dock and the handheld portion separately?

Can you play BotW without the home dock on the go?

Does it have 3d screen or stylus

topu keku, stop posting

Why the fuck is this thread still alive? Stop bumping it you double niggers.

Can confirm all of this

My uncle works there, can cumfirm
+1 OP xDD

The broken engrish points to the post being real

Ai agree with thisu posto

Underrated filename

The dock station adds more power?

i dont think even nintendo is dumb enough to base their shit console around data plans

youtube.com/watch?v=XWlzLq0c-GQ

>pokemon bank isn't a thing
lol

thanks, boo. subscribe to my channel for more dank filenames.

>Virtual console games will rollout at same rate you see now.

WHY. This is so awful. One game every two months isn't gonna get anyone buying fucking anything.

Fake or not this triggered the fuck out of me.

what are the chances it won't suck?
just got rid of my xbone for a pc.
3ds is solid as ever. too bad its getting old.