This is the first time I've ever spent more money buying than console than all the games I bought for it

This is the first time I've ever spent more money buying than console than all the games I bought for it.

Anyone else ever do this?

>Anyone else ever do this?
Pirates

let's see
wii u: $250
I got Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Smash, Mario Maker (4*60) and fast racing neo (terrible game). Basically a 1:1 ratio.

Yes. When I bought a PS4.

I bought a PSP for Peacewalker, Crisis Core, and to play my PSX PSN downloads on the go.

No regrets.

It's it worth buying a Wii u for mk8? I'm interested in it and I like the idea that it includes all the dlc, I want to play as Isabelle.

I originally bought a 3ds for Pokemon.

I hacked it and now have a bunch of games I would not have bothered to play with anyway.

PS4: $400
Ground Zeroes ($30), Phantom Pain ($60), Bloodborne ($60), The Evil Within ($20).

I'm still $230 behind. At this point, I honestly doubt I'll make it up.

Persona 5 and maybe Horizon Zero Dawn are the only games I'm looking forward to.

I spent about twice as much as the console as games and as much as the console getting a Router that it would actually connect to via the USB ethernet adapter that cost more than a game. And aside from Bayonetta 2 and W101 it wasn't worth it.

Nah, ps4 too senpai

this generation was such a shit show

N O

This pretty much sums up a few of my purchases like Dreamcast, PSP, PS3 and vita tv.
WiiU is pretty close though thanks to hitting b2g1free and clearances

I bought a black wii u full price with the full intention of only ever playing monster hunter on it. Put like 300+ hours into it. It was my first monhun and I went in basically blind.

>NSMBU comes with NSLU
>MK8 bundle comes with all the DLC
>Yoshi, Captain Toad, Splatoon and other various games have bundles with amiibos and even come at a lower price point
>Smash still doesn't have come with all it's DLC in any form
Damn it Nintendo get your shit together

Ready to learn firehopping? Online is dead besides the literal 8 year-olds that play after school; where you'll start with for the first few months before being matched with the semi-but-not-quite-Melee-autistic clanners and racers that still play for VR points. Same thing happened to Splatoon.

Where the fuck can I find a Wii U for $200 or less? All the ones I can find are either stolen without the gamepad or scratched the hell up.

I can find a damn PS4 cheaper than I can find a Wii U.

Splatoon isn't that bad
it gets better when you go up in ranked

I did that with the PS2. I have 8 games and most were around 20 dollars when I bought them.

Isn't fire-hopping basically rendered unnecessary in 200cc?

I'm pretty sure anyone who's bought a console this gen has.
t. ps4 at $400 with $180 of games

lol no
i'm s+/s and still get on shit teams everytime

Isn't that basically the online experience? Playing with literal babies or autists? In Street Fighter's case, autists only.

I paid like $50 for my PS2 and I ended up pirating so many games for it.

I think I bought enough games for the Wii U to make it worth. I only have bought 1 game for the PS4 yet

not anymore

maybe back when Cred Forumseekend was at it'\s peek

Yes, with my 3ds. I spent $0 on games because I pirated them all. Currently playing DQVII--fantastic game!

Firehopping isn't nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. It's not snaking; you're not going to be in physical pain from performing it correctly and consistently.

>used to work for Sony retail, so I still have corporate hook ups
>bought PS4 for $200
>own Witcher 3 ($5), The Last of Us ($10) Infamous ($10), Uncharted Collection ($10), Bloodborne ($10), Arkham Knight ($30), Uncharted 4 (gift), SFV (gift)
Yeah. This console is a joke.

I did this with the PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, PS3, and PSP.

yea it's pretty kino

You got ripped off user.