Convince me not to get one

Convince me not to get one

Other urls found in this thread:

allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-windows-10-professional-cd-key-compare-prices/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It looks stupid.

For 350 more you can get a pc with equivalent power. Tons more games and other capabilities.

Why should I? Convince me to convince you not to get one.

I already have a PC with a 1080.

>begging for a flame war
kill yourself

>Tons more games
iPhone also have tons more games, moron

It's the leading reason keeping me from even buying it. adding more ribs so it would look like the OG PS2 would even have looked better.

>For 350 more you can get a pc with equivalent power
>350 more

reminds me of this

He isn't wrong

fat people oreos

Online tax

go ahead
its not like i can't play all these multiplats on my pc

Are you implying normal oreos are for skinny people?

They're gonna release an improved version with 4 layers in a few years

The aesthetics makes it look like an old Ford Fusion for sure.

It looks stupid and it doesn't do that much more in my opinion and you are probably 15 years old if you fall for Sony's god awful reveal of this at their conference. They were so depressed and not confident. Bad move, what the actual fuck were they thinking?

fpbp

more akin to a new3ds or a newer model DS

Is the slim worth it if I don't have a ps4 yet? Or just wait for this?

>PS4
>FOUR
>3 layers
>THREE
This is why Xbox one is better.

Spotted the fanboy

Yes

if you want to lose weight, you have to count your calories, user

Change everything sony to nintendo in your text and post a picture of the Wii U.

You just convinced yourself

>equivalent power
>not for 500$ tops

Save your money and invest in camping supplies.

don't do it

I'm going by some article I read the other day
also have to consider cost of OS

allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-windows-10-professional-cd-key-compare-prices/
OS is $15

So since it's basically a overclocked PS4... how many will die a heat death?

The main selling point is HDR witch you can get free with all ps4s.....aside that you gen checkerboard upscaling witch is better then native 1440p

If it had UHD bluray player I could see picking one up and since they don't .....

You can pirate OS no probs (anyway costs pennies nowadays if don't want to), you can pirate most games without losing any functionality (long-term cost minimisation), you can even buy used hardware if you have 2 brain cells to see a good deal and check if it's an OK part. Rich kids and other moneythrowers sell hardware which was brand new and top of the shelf just a year or two ago for half or even third it's cost even though it's still very powerful, just because new shiny toy with 5% more fps just got released, sometimes those parts are still on warranty, why won't you let them build your pc with their money? It won't even take more than couple hours of your time usually. You'll get a machine 2-3 times as powerful as ps4, for it's price or less, no need for online payments or this shit with paying 1/5 hardware price for 1 game (can still pay if you want to support dev, no one stops you), the only downside is there's no bloodborne, literally nothing else will go wrong if you aren't too stupid.

If you have the money to spare go for it

It's a more expensive version of an already available machine with a tiny library.