Konami now removes bad comments from metal gear survive videos

>konami now removes bad comments from metal gear survive videos
>they also removed public video rating
>and they're still trying to push it through

how excited are you to see such a large vidya company dying in your lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULMV0m-1AO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>konami now removes bad comments from metal gear survive videos
>they also removed public video rating
ORLY?

i guess

i mean, just look at it
youtube.com/watch?v=ULMV0m-1AO8

while i do believe there is certain group of people who likes new (pfft) MGS, i kiiinda doubt that all of those evil and mindless haters stopped hating

i just tried to write a comment, please let me fix my balant and baseless lie

it's not like they remove bad comments, they just review them before accepting for public view. i can't see my comment from outside of my account.

do people really give a shit about youtube comments and ratings?

you're basically admitting that you're underage.

>they just make the entire view one sided

ftfy.

man, you're so cool and adult

maybe one day i'll be as adult as you, but for now i guess i'll keep acknowledging youtube existence. sorry for my childishness

Kojima has always been highly overrated, can't do books or film? Do games. Nobody buys his "directed by" bullshit. Talentless fraud.

is that why hes rich and famous

next you'll be telling me about the facebook reaction to metal gear survive you hopeless pleb

Because he's a talentless hack that rode off other people's talent? Yes.

nah, facebook? come on, that would be childish. who do you think i am, some kind of underage kid?

>rich + famous = talented

Kim Kardashian is just super talented.

i don't really hate kojima, but talentless people tend to be rich and famous

maybe jobs wasn't exactly talentless (i mean, ability to think about user-friendliness is some kind of talent), but you get the idea

>Nobody buys his "directed by" bullshit.
What? Are you saying he doesn't direct his games?

To be fair, most of Kojima's biggest successes have been as a director, not a writer. He has a good cinematic sense but when he writes on his own you get crap like MGSV's plot.

The games themselves are awesome largely because KojiPro is full of really inventive developers, Kojima himself contributes little to the day-to-day game design process.

At fucking rich/famous people, yeah

Frankly, if MGS TPP plot would end with n313 (or at very least after chapter 3 where medic tries to get his metal gear back from kids), it wouldn't be this bad. Skullface was badly implemented, but worst MGSV sin was story cut off.

I am not mad that they don't have kojima but survive looks stupid. I would have preferred they add mission packs to MGSV and add details. MGSVA is basically a god damn matt that's waiting to be added to, they could do so much.

Is survive going to be a new game or just an expansion?

So by this logic anyone who makes games is talentless and a hack because there are other more developed mediums.

Took that long for Konami to get some business sense and filter out the noise? Mind you I hate them but you gotta give props to them for situational awareness

I don't give a fuck if it's with or without Kojima.

I'm mad because after they kicked him out I expected them to make a solid MGS game without retarded bullshit.

They took one of the worst Kojima's ideas and made a whole game about it instead.

>mfw i thought they were going to sacrifice that sheepy

fuckin' cunts damn right you take it back to base