Newfags desperately try to claim this game is a flavor of the month

>newfags desperately try to claim this game is a flavor of the month
>one year later it's still loved by millions and talked about on a daily basis

Where were you when the newfags who shit on this game nonstop in order to fit in got royally BTFO out?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ht4fIHPxCY
youtube.com/watch?v=i6ejfbBAU4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was here, jerking off to Toriel probably.

>this is bait xD!

You're exactly the type of mad newfag who got btfo I'm talking about. Eat shit and die wuss.

you're still not fooling anyone

I'm not trying to "fool" anyone I just want you faggots who shit on Undertale to admit you were wrong.

Furries and autists masturbating to this 1 hour game isn't really discussion on a daily basis. Most people moved on after 2015 ended.

I unironically enjoyed Undertale without involving myself in the cancerous fanbase. That is all.

see this

I still have no idea what undertale is or what kind of game it is. Someone spoonfeed me

Keep making up excuses you delusional fuckwad you got BTFO just admit it already god you're pathetic killing you would just be doing you a favor you're that miserable.

Nice cellphone you fucking samefagging piece of SHIT!

This game was great other then the enormous unanswered questions.
>how is sans a time cop? Why does he bleed?
>why does flowey fear you in genocide yet laughs off his own death in neutral.
>why are the 6 human souls forgot about in genocide
>what purpose did gaster serve
>why cant toby fox give a single answer if hard mode will ever exist or not? A simple no would be fine

Some "2deep4u" shit about killing annoying furbait characters with tumblr personalities. Add some stale memes and you have a game that autists and furries gravitate towards

it's the Bioshock Infinite of rpgs

This should answer all of your questions:
youtube.com/watch?v=6ht4fIHPxCY

Yea, people even play the shittiest games from NES, and call them masterpieces because this and that.
Without the context it had, it would be less than a flavor of the month, dont thank the game, thank the circumstances.

It has a demo, about half an hour long and gives the general gist of the game.

it's a 10 dollar JRPG with a length to match, that combines Earthbound-esque quirkiness with rudimentary bullet-hell mechanics to dodge enemy attacks. Each enemy is defeated not by dealing damage to it, but by going to the ACT menu and looking at what kind of actions you can perform with the enemy to befriend it/offend it/manipulate it. You have to listen to the enemy speak in-between rounds and check them to get clues on what to do to properly eliminate them without resorting to murder.

It takes that basic framework, and overlays it with great character-based comedic writing, great slapstick-based comedic writing, a phenomenal OST, and a simple plot to drive you forward: you have to escape from the underground, but all of the Monsters fear you and want you dead despite basically just being normal people themselves. That is, when they even realize you're a human, because most of them are so phenomenally oblivious that they just assume you're one of them anyways.

There are no real choices to be made in the game except for the most important ones: whether to spare or kill certain people that you encounter, and then later on, remembering to go back and properly befriend those you've spared to strengthen your friendship. These are the only actions that truly change the course of the game. There are basically three endings to the game, a perfectly good ending and a perfectly evil ending that have no variations, and then an "everything else" neutral ending that has dozens of minor variations depending on who lives/dies.

>he still hasnt fixed being able to do the pacifist ending while lv 10

Don't sexualize goat mom

what were the circumstances

There was an article going around that supposedly Toby's next game is going to be about Gaster.

Stop drinking milk, faggot.

Interesting. Though i wonder how (if at all) its related to undertale

>drinking milk
>bad
Enjoy your osteoporosis you dickmaster

these are either answered or unimportant, not everything has to be explicitly spelled out

Green beans, broccoli, collard greens, figs, etc have calcium. Dairy just makes you more tolerant to fags.

honestly anons,with the 1 year anniversary that just happened,we got a pretty fuckin' sick medley recently,it's bretty gud
youtube.com/watch?v=i6ejfbBAU4M

I know that this thread and many of the posts in it is an attempt to foster divisiveness among the people of this forum, but I will post anyways.

Here is a nice picture depicting characters from the game.

I hope that this picture is in the spirit of the game, and makes you feel nice.

OP rn

it is bait, you shit excuse for anything remotely human

no, OP is fooling everyone
>according to OP

the truth hurts like a shattered pelvis

Undertale would be an amazing cartoon if it cut out all that homosexual crap.

A long time ago some kid fell down and hole,thus going underground.Then that kid became best friends with one of the monsters underground,and wouldn't you know it? But the kid was royalty,he was the son of the king of the underground.

So they hang out,have fun,and one day the kid that originally fell down gets sick/hurt,the royal son takes him out of the underground and back up to the surface to get better,but the villagers thought that he hurt him,so they start to riot

The king of the underground didn't like that,so they start a war between the surface dwellers and the monsters underground.Eventually the surface dwellers win and create a magical seal that keeps the monsters underground with no way out.

That's the framework,the story picks up sometime after the monsters lost the war and you have to figure out what the fuck happened since then.

You meet some fun characters with different attitudes towards surface dwellers,different motivations for staying underground or wanting to go up to the surface,and there's no real drama honestly.The strength in Undertale is in the way that it fleshes out the characters and gives them just enough backstory to feel important.Toby Fox did a good job at giving everything just enough weight to feel important.And when I mean everything,I mean EVERYTHING.From your dialogue choices,to the combat,everything can affect the outcome,however there's really only 3 possible outcomes,so it forces you to play defensively,offensively,or a balance of the two.

Is it the best game ever? FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK NO

But for roughly 4-6 hours,it's bretty gud

It wasn't the best game ever, but it was one of the best video game experiences I had last year. You could tell it had heart and creative energy, which is more than most triple A games.

And?

How long did it take for MLP to fall out of relevance? 3 years?

The game will go the same way, in time it'll get replaced.

by something inevitable more inane

If it is, it'll probably be about how he created the core and what he did as the royal scientist.

Playing this shit with Cred Forums for the first 1-2 weeks was one of the highlights of last year. Too bad the fanbase took a nosedive

they already got BTFO when this game sold over a million
can't sink that boat, tortanic shitters

>Praising shitty autist attracting meta writing
Why the game wasnt tossed out the window along with FNAF and MLP is beyond me. The only redeming feature is the music and even that only goes for a few tracks.

name something that isn't shitty autist attracting meta writing

>talked about on a daily basis
Yeah, by fanboys.

Shitty blockbusters. Bonus points for Roland Emmerich movies. They're so shitty even people that hate them can't be bothered remembering to hang shit on them.
Most things are a safe bet too if you don't make them all POWER OF FRIENDSHIP or MUH DARKNESS. The fucking second you meantion either of those things you get bronies swarming it like flies on hot shit. Doubly so if you put them both in the same thing.

No no no just no the music is nothing special

Never said it was.