Would this setup make a good video game?

Would this setup make a good video game?

Where would the setting be, a zoo? Also no_.

I'm assuming all of the wolves know Terry Bogard's moveset, so them

Gorillas probably desu. They're very smart and ridiculously strong. Like retard-strength tier of the animal kingdom. A gorilla out to kill something will fuck it up.

Polite sage.

>2 gorrilas against 7 bulls
come on now, those fuckers charging will take them out. really I don't think there is a winning choice on that list.

9 alligators

alternatively 1,000 rats.

Depends how intelligent the animals are. If I can command the rats to go for the eyes of my enemies then I've beaten them all except for the hawks, but they can be taken care of with some protective gear and a rifle.

you know there is a human capable of one shoting bulls with his fist

of course he is a martial artist legend, but I'm pretty sure the gorillas wreck the bulls.

The hawks objectively the best choice. They're vicious as fuck and I have 50 of them. Only one of the bunch that can fly. They aim for the eyes and the rest is trivial.

Seriously, this game would be unbalanced.

They're not rats they're mouses.

Sniper with goggles and full body armor beats hawks easily.

yeah but it's 7 of them while 1000 rats 9 alligators 50 eagles and all of that other shit is going on. 2 gorrillas are going to get fucked. there is no winning choice in this.

Dual Harambes all the way.

>1000 rats
A thousand rats is enough to take down 3 bears, 50 hawks, 15 timber wolves, a rifleman, 7 bulls, 3 lions, 9 gators, and 2 gorillas all at once.
And no, that's terrible. Even my shitty ideas are better and they're awful.

I don't know why, but I'm betting 50 eagles would win.

what the fuck are cows going to do?

1000 rats are way too much op, op

>2 gorillas
>3 bears
nigga one bear could wreck a gorilla and they outnumber them.

Source: Shitposting on Cred Forums with the subject "could a gorilla beat a bear"

>mouses

meat shield

Bulls are pretty stronk if they actively try to kill something.

>alligators

*meeces

50 falcons?

Like, at the same time right?

This isn't one falcon with 50 lives?

Because if so, there's literally no other option.

I would choose wolves too, smart pack hunters who know how to divide and conquer

Can we all agree that the shittiest choice is 3 lions?

What would 15 wolves do against 50 Hawks?

what would any of them do against 50 hawks. they fucking fly and zip past so fast on attack that none of them can reliably do anything except I guess the hunter could shoot a couple but just take him down first.

I'd take 3 bears on defense vs 2 gorillas or 3 lions.

The others are too shit at defense, or simply too many of them for the bears to defend against.

15 wolfs or 50 hawks

mfw da burrs win your stupid game

Hawks. No other air units, there is a single AA unit on the other team, and there is enough of them to do crowd control on the other units.

>thinks any of the choices could stop 1000 mice before they ate you alive

Well Cred Forums?

Rats are beaten by liberal application of fire, bears lose to gun, birds can't open doors, wolves can't open doors, hunter wins, bulls lose to gun, lions lose to gun, gators can't open doors, gorillas lose to gun.

The hunter and I can literally sit in a sturdy enclosure and pick off everything without getting touched.

doomguy

itd take a while though

Human.
Wild Animals would die after 1 shot and rats would be picked off easily

Only issue is those fucking hawks

The Bulls would fuck up everything that isn't a hawk, but the hawks can't really protect you from the others.

>Mouses
I'm pretty sure it's Mousies*, faggot.

Second, those aren't mice you fucking autist, those are rats.

>1 shotgun vs 2 bears and 7 bulls

The bears would unlikely be taken out by one shot, have you seen how dense those skulls are? We should just send our soldiers in bear skull kevlar.

if everything else is coordinating to fuck you up, you can't possibly survive
if you don't pick hunter there's nothing stopping him from just fucking shooting you, and one hunter aint gonna protect you from a fucking army of pissed off animals

It's mice you tard.

You guys underestimate how large 1,000 is, especially relative to the other number of animals. If the rats were decidedly trying to fuck up everything's shit, I'd go with the 1,000 rats.

why is there no heroes of might and magic: animal edition where we could put this shit to an actual test

i mean, if my partner kills the hunter, do I get to pick up the gun and use it?

even if not, gorillaz probably smart enough to learn how to use the gun, I figure one tanks and the other snipes, take out most of the other animals, then brawl with whatever is left

1K rats is the only one you have any hope with.
50 hawks is the best choice for taking out other animals, but the goal isn't to take everyone else out as fast as possible, its to survive.
You can hide from the hawks and the guy with the gun pretty easily, just go indoors and keep all the windows and shit blocked. Nothing else on the list stands a chance against a thousand rats swarming it and tearing important bits like tendons and eyes out. Even 50 rats working efficiently can probably take out a bear pretty reliably.
If they all come at once and/or you have nowhere to hide you have no chance anyway, but at least with the rats on your side you don't need to worry about them trying to kill you. 9 gators aren't going to be able to stop them from devouring you alive.

Agreed.

The hunter on this breaks the game every time without fail.
>don't chose the hunter
>he shoots you from a mile away and all your animals can do nothing to stop him

>choose hunter
>he gets like two shots off before getting dog-piled by 7 wolves, a gorilla, and a dozen hawks while everything else eats you

Remove hunter plz

1000 rats = infinite rats.

get a few hundred on watch and the rest to breed.

>2 gorillas
>better than 3 fucking bears

Someone write a holy grail war with this set up for the servants.

>not using rat pelt to bandage the gun shot wound

Only if they're hungry

Think about it, whatever you choose that isnt the sniper means that you can still be shot at any given moment. I choose sniper.

Ablative rat armor

>not standing behind a bear while the other two circle around and flank the hunter
I mean you get fucked up way worse by all those goddamn hawks and rats, but if you pick them you just get shot.

this

You mean Mas Oyama? I'm pretty sure his feat of one shotting bulls is Exaggerated. If you look at footage of him actually doing it, you'll see he's basically just beating up a bull that the bull is actually restrained and not even fighting back.

doom guy has all the time in the universe.
He can just seal himself away and in less than 100 years all the Erics are dead.

Not hiding beneath your literal rat king while the other 900 go and eat the man alive.

There is basically no way to win this
No matter what you pick, nothing could defend you against 1000 rats, and the only thing that can stop the hunter from assassinating you is the birds. Likewise, there's not really much stopping the birds from just swarming you and killing you.

Really though the only option to pick would be eliminating the most painful death, which would be the rats.

This. They could probably find and devour the hunter in like 2 minutes while you hide in a cozy tree hollow somewhere.

I'd take 3 lions, 2 of them will stay and fight and then I run the fuck away riding the other one.

Im dead no matter what so Ill just take the bears.

>trying to run away from 50 falcons
Not gonna work my dude

I barricade myself in my room while my rats are outside spreading nasty diseases and plagues, and just wait it out.

What are fifty hawks going to do against even a single gator much less nine?

I guess what you could do is pick the hawks, rush the gunner, and then have the hawks take you somewhere safe.
Then you eat the hawks while the other animals die of starvatio..

9 Dinosaurs

The 2 harambes would be a better option if they didn't have to fight that guy with a gun.

50 Eagles

The eagles will lift me up high and I'll land sweet elbow drops on everyone, while the rest of them fight.

Field MICE routinely get up to 2 feet long and the weight of a small toddler. 1,000 field rats? Have you ever seen a nuetrarat? This is on a different level from a regular old house rat. They hunt large birds, opposum, cats and dogs. Theyre big, predatory, deadly animals that tunnel, knock down trees and tear up foundations. Pic related, a few of them could easily take a lion. They're bite can go through concrete and steel. A rat is nothing to play with

>take two gorillas.
>each gorilla grabs two gators by tail
>duel wielding tough leather snapping gator flails
>use insane primate strength to spin around battlefield thwapping absolutely everything in sight.
>gators reduce to bloody nubs
>grab more
>continue the onslaught until victory

If a gator eats then they're well known for tunneling out of the gator and killing it. They usually don't make it out alive but the gator is eaten from the inside out. Which is why gators don't eat rats.

>The 2 harambes would be a better option if they didn't have to fight that guy with a gun.
What if the battleground was a river/swamp?

Those are pretty clearly fancy rats, or domesticated brown rat. They get to like 10 inches long at most, not counting the tail. I doubt you get behemoth almost-beaver rats.
Still, 1k normal non-monster rats is still pretty ridiculous.

They're massive pests but not really fancy. Theyre usually about the size in that picture. They are the largest species of rat, and the most common wild rat however. They live in swamp regions and can swim for several miles against currents and have very thick hides. They can also climb trees and jump pretty far. But yeah even 1000 normal rats would wreck everything else realistically.

Is the gun limited to a hunting rifle

Pre-ordered players get to have a chopper with a minigun attached