E3 2017

E3 2017
What are your hopes?
Your dreams?
And your nightmares for next year's event?

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new metroid game will be announced

One day a new megaman game will be announced I can feel it

I will hold onto this feeling everyday until E3

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Devil Survivor and Zero Escape game will be announced

PS4 Master

>now has a file name
Oh shit wassup IOS.

I wish for chips, cola and a game

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that iDOLM@STER will be localized.

that E3 will stop existing so the practice of hyping garbage will be a thing of the past

I will post this every day until Persona 5s delay becomes a ruse I will cling to the possibility it comes out before February 2017

I will post this everyday until E3.
If any of these things happen, I'll eat my shoe.

Hentai

R A R E P O S T

EAT THE SHOE.

Why is this the image that goes with these threads?

The robot is powered by hope

Fuck you Asuka

No. Now eat that shoe.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the only thing I really care about. I guess I'll glance over at Death Stranding as well but its mainly Cyberpunk that I wanna see more of

Who is this semen demon

An open bar at the event.

Miki has been and always will be the best iDOLM@STER

Asuka

E3 getting cancelled so we don't need to endure another one that just consists of salesmen jerking themselves off on a stage while they are pretending to play benchmark tier techdemos while a bunch of retards discuss who won that shitfest of embarrassment.

I have a feeling E3 next year or the year after will just be a date for announcements rather than an event. Every studio has their own events nowadays.

I'm sorry you have bad taste.

Says the person whose favorite iDOLM@STER is Yayoi. You should make an iDOLM@STER thread every now and again like you use to do.

I just made one a couple days ago though.

Well sorry, I must have missed it. Hope all is well with you. And I hope Maddie is doing well.

Is that bag she's carrying modeled after the god Kek?