>Better graphics
>Better Music
>Better Bosses
>Better controls
>Best Vergil
>DLC
>Full game
>No Nero
Tell me again how DMC4 is good? Oh right you can't because it's a shallow, half baked experience made solely for money where as DmC is made with heart. This isn't some reboot either, it's a prequel to DMC3 while also being its true successor. Try to prove this ranking wrong faggots
DmC>DMC1>DMC3>DMC4>DMC2

>inb4 BUT DONTE DON'T HAVE WHITE HAIR

He has it at the end of the story you neckbeard losers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cd0_j-M3aJA
youtube.com/watch?v=D3WXV3bzR4s
youtube.com/watch?v=kitFV4F8hbM
youtube.com/watch?v=RTVi0jTWBgM
youtube.com/watch?v=JSEBAukcHaU
youtube.com/watch?v=G_2awzbZV0M
youtu.be/BMD17gXBjeU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rz2ivHHCug
youtu.be/gdbMOJjEdCo
youtu.be/9bSgQzIs3Zk
youtu.be/rZowOtDGGbY
youtu.be/TPKHxbOg19s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZL__WEb2f8
youtu.be/ZZL__WEb2f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He has it at the end of the story
Thanks for the spoilers.

Did DMC 5 even get shown during TGS?

I'm sorry but it needs to be said, there are too many faggots on here that don't understand a good game from a bad game

>DMC1>DMC3
Nobody's gonna believe you're not baiting if you make it that obvious. Be a bit more subtle next time.
I'll at least say that DmC was better than MGR

>This isn't some reboot either, it's a prequel to DMC3
ok

>white hair brought up by pro-DmC shills first
Every single fucking time

As much as I like DmC: DE, I can admit that the writing is absolutely terrible. Also, DMC4 has better bosses, weapons, and music.

>As much as I like DmC: DE
>DMC4 has better bosses, weapons, and music
You didn't play shit

>Actually defending the bosses in DmC
End your sad life.

I haven't been able to get into DMC4 because I don't have a controller and the keyboard controls are absolute ass.

DmC had serviceable mouse and keyboard controls so it's got that going for it.

I've played and beat both multiple times.

DmC: DE is a huge improvement on the original version. It improves the difficulty and performance, while fixing colored enemies and adding lock-on.

Both versions have some cool ideas and enemies, but are brought down by the shitty writing and, imo, Kat's character.

DMC4 has more distinct/unique weapons and bosses. The music is admittedly based on preference.

Go to bed Tameem

Fight me

Show me a boss more stylish than this one Protip: You can't
youtu.be/cd0_j-M3aJA

Nigga, you must be...Naw. This isn't worth getting into.
Here's your (You).

>Better story
No
>Better Level design
Somewhat
>Better levels in general
No
>Better weapons
Hell no
>Better graphics
Yes, indeed
>Better music
Lol no
>Better bosses
Hell no
>Better controls
Yes, somewhat
>Best Vergil
No, that "partners with same goal but different vision" cliché is not really good
>DLC
Well...No, obviously not
>Full game
???
>No Nero
Nero was a good character to be honest
>DmC>DMC3>DMC4>DMC2
Not putting the third one as the best one is a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3WXV3bzR4s

Years later and we still have shitty DmC bait threads

Fuck you

>MGR
Opinion discarded, MGR is such low brow trash it's not even worthy of consideration, literally just "parry XD" the game

Vorgil in DmC is literally just a shitty version of the Vergil boss fights in DMC3. That game did it first and better.

I thought we were talking about stylish boss fights.

youtube.com/watch?v=kitFV4F8hbM
There, found one miles better.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTVi0jTWBgM

>calling games low brow trash in a DmC thread

FUCK YOU

>DMC Boss
youtube.com/watch?v=JSEBAukcHaU

>DmC Boss
youtube.com/watch?v=G_2awzbZV0M

Reminder that DmC happened because of cucks like Jim Sterling endlessly repeating that the Japanese can't make games anymore.

Looks like he wasn't wrong.

>Best Vergil

DMC4 was unfinished as fuck but it was still a better game than DmC ever will be.

No shit, why are you telling me this?

It's a real shame that Gloria being her own character was cut.

Because for some reason people still think DmC is a good game.

Fuck you

>abusing mechanics, glitches, and general autistic fan fiction tier jumping
Pitiful, even without all that as a negative you can't top shit like this
youtu.be/BMD17gXBjeU

>criticizes jump cancel abuse
>posts a video of more abuse

based contrarian

>neo Cred Forums likes DMC

DEMON

DMC is great.

DmC is trash.

>DmC:DmC
FTFY

FUCK OFF TEHMEME ENCHILADAS

YOUR GAME IS SHIT

>half baked experience made solely for money where as DmC is made with heart

DmC exists because it was aimed for that american cash and failed miserably. Good bait though

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rz2ivHHCug

>DmC exists because it was aimed for that american cash and failed miserably
No you faggot the team at Ninja Theory were excited as fuck to make it, did you even follow its interviews? Fuck you fuckers for trying to rewrite history. youtu.be/gdbMOJjEdCo

We can all agree DMC1 is the most boring game except 2 right?

Please someone start posting the DmC gifs

The music was better (but I'm biased since I like Noisia).
Kind of wish it has more songs that were closer in style to their latest album

>Told the fans of the game to fuck off when Donte was revealed
>Surprised when the game fucking bombs.

WUB

>excited as fuck to make it
>implying typical marketing enthusiasm is to be taken seriously
top kek
so was fucking Battleborn, doesn't make either games good

KING

BIGGER

What does Nioh have to do with this?

youtu.be/9bSgQzIs3Zk

DmC is ART

always warms my heart to see actual DmC shitpost thread veterans

you people give too much importance to videogames, why don't just have some simple fun?

>yfw a souls-like is going to have a deeper and more likable combat system than DmC has

It's only flaw is not having harder difficulty settings an option on first playthrough.

It was pretty good. I'd say DMC1 was better though.

FUCK YOU

But that's what we're doing in this thread, you simple-minded faggot.

>vid description

This might be one of the most luck based boss fight I've ever played. The camera is god awful, is way too close from Donte and the fight is nearly impossible to win if you ever get Vergil near the corners of the map, or against a wall - the camera will just go crazy and you'll get hit for no reason.

The best place for Vergil to be is in the middle of the map, right in the open, where you can easily react against his attacks, but since Vergil's AI is so random and stupid, it's a pain to get him where you want him to be.

The most damaging combo I found is Demon Evade (you get a damage boost by dodging an attack) followed by Trillion Stabs. This strategy is very unsafe on the later stages of this fight though, sometimes Vergil will just teleport out of your Trillion Stabs attack and then chain you with a combo.

You can parry most of his attacks, but it is not worth it damage-wise - it is better to play it safe rather than try to battle against Vergil's broken AI by parrying his projectiles. Just Demon Evade and Trillion Stabs when you see an opening.

The score result says I "died" 154 times, actually I just used "restart the checkpoint" to start the level all over again and train against Vergil, but the game counts a restart as a death.

WHO /tgs2010/ HERE

>mfw Tameem announced DmC

just wanna know what you guys think?

youtu.be/rZowOtDGGbY

These are the best

Why are you here? Go back to /dg/

You could replace all the music in DmC with the Groose theme and nothing would change

FUCK
YOU

I liked the Alpha demo, will probably buy it once it comes out.

It would actually make the game better

DmC IS good though, I don't know why you fucks don't get it

Ninja Theory please.

Go ahead and try to prove me wrong without resulting to shitty videos

QUE TE JODAN

If you think that DmC is better than dmc3 or 4 then you don't understand what makes an action game good and I can't really be bothered explaining it to you. I'm sure some videos on youtube have covered it.

>Dumb down gameplay that makes it possible to get SSS from a single attack
>Braindead easy bosses that are just fucking trivial even on DMD
>Writing and characters are worse than shit you could find on Fanfiction.net. and feel like something an executive thinks people find "cool"

Lets see what DmC has that 3 and 4 don't
there, done your move

You forgot the most important part.
>worse gameplay

probably because everyone knows you are baiting

>>Best Vergil
BIGGER

the first thing you posted was good story
which is already incorrect
none of the characters go through any change after the second level in the game
on top of that you havent explained at all what makes anything of those things better in DmC

>>Dumb down gameplay that makes it possible to get SSS from a single attack
You clearly haven't played it if that's what you think, it rewards you for being smart and stylish, instead of mindlessley doing jump cancels trying to be CUHRAAZY XD
>>Braindead easy bosses that are just fucking trivial even on DMD
See the above
>>Writing and characters are worse than shit you could find on Fanfiction.net. and feel like something an executive thinks people find "cool"
This isn't Kingdom Hearts so clearly you're wrong, have ever even fucking watched "They Live"? It's timeless.

WUB WUB

>SSS from a single attack
noy defending DmC but
>Nevan Jam session or some swordmaster move
>DMC4 countering the Angelo energy ball

>rewards you for being smart and stylish

demon dodge does ludicrous amounts of damage with the hammer and gets you at least an S rank with one combo
all you have to do after that is a basic sword combo and it hits triple S

BANKAI

>You clearly haven't played it if that's what you think, it rewards you for being smart and stylish
>You clearly haven't played it if that's what you think, it rewards you for being smart and stylish

They Live might be timeless, but DmC will never be remembered aside from shills like you.

That's still more effort than holding down the attack button.

Why are people still responding to years old bait?

Compare and contrast kid

>See the above
>none of the bosses allow stylish play due to their very limiting design + cutscene interruption
>even then, it is trivial to destroy bosses like they are nothing
youtu.be/TPKHxbOg19s

Oh kek

>b-but that's just glitches!!!!!!
DmC shills are disgusting.

>using glitches
kek

Like pottery.

Someone post the DMC4 Webm of someone comboing so hard the game crashes.

what kind of fucking post.

>You clearly haven't played it if that's what you think, it rewards you for being smart and stylish, instead of mindlessley doing jump cancels trying to be CUHRAAZY XD
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Dude, you can get SSS in DmC just by spamming guns.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I want to see this now. Show me the vid famalam. Need to laugh. Long day of lectures

This. The worst part about Vorgil were those mini-cutscenes interrupting the battle to keep you from stun-locking him to death. When Vergil in 3 gets combo'd for too long he parries and counterattacks or teleports a short distance to transform and launch an all-out assault - and it all happens seamlessly without taking the player out of the game. The shots of Vorgil being thrown about the arena each time you get his health low enough might as well have been QTEs.

It's God of War: They Live Edition. Nothing strictly speaking wrong with that, and I did actually like the palette and some of the environments, but the combat was overall pretty limp and din't get to where it should have been until the rerelease, the music didn't grab me like the original series did, and it just isn't mechanically a DMC game at its heart, evidenced by how painfully easy it is to sweep in massive crowds of enemies for easy combo gains, made completely trivial by either of the angelic weapon options. Speaking of which, the weapons are badly designed and really boring. Not to mention that his pistols are derived from the Desert Eagle and somehow made notably uglier, where the original series had Dante with distinct dual 1911s with real thought put into how they had been modified, and the impractical but distinctly beautiful Blue Rose revolver.

Fucking liar

I believe he is
but honestly its ridiculously easy to get Triple S in that game

Jesus christ, are they fighting inside a linkin park video?

Nope, it had a good story. I don't think its as good as the sequels, but its got some nice levels.

I don't think you can, but this vid comes close
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZL__WEb2f8

Stack mere 3 pins of Kablooey (real weapon name)
Demon doge
Win on DMD

youtu.be/ZZL__WEb2f8
18seconds in

Yes, I was exaggerating but not by much. You can still spam the same combo over and over and theres your triple S

And suddenly it's 2010 again.

yeah
The kablooey looks like its desperately trying to be the blue rose
but the blue rose was some how much more balanced and was way more fun to use

>blue rose
more like Lucifer but having none of the potential

its like a mix of two
the hard hitting of the blue rose but the mechanics of lucifer
especially considering its a hand cannon and can only really do one thing
can you imagine if blue rose was remote detonated?
jesus fuck

It's very clear to me you're just a bunch of faggots from /cgg/ who can't handle change

its very clear to me that you just want replies

what part of that was a glitch?

S-surely this upcoming PSX right DMCbros?

Itsuno's working on SOMETHING and it's gonna be a year by then. It's not like Capcom gonna pay him for nothing all this time

JC
lol

that's an unlockable ability though

nah
it will be DmC DMC 2 by Team Ninja

It's an exploit from enemy step, if Itsuno was smart he'd patch it

what makes you sure it wasnt suppose to be like that? after all, it was also in 3.

becuase he's a troll baiting for replies
stop responding

>DmC is made with heart
Oh, my god, I so hope you are serious, here!! Please don't be bait.

Made with hearth? What about it has heart? Insipid and cliche stories might have heart but this one does not, it tries to have dick. Check me out, I'm getting laid. Check me out, I'm defiling authority. Check me out, I punch bouncers. Check me out, I have bitches crawling all over me. That's not heart, that's a 13 year old's idea of what he is.

>you neckbeard losers
You're arguing over a game, and a fucking flawed one. If you like the game that's one thing, but to try to elevate it by making false praises and then shitting on what you think is the competition. Fuck outta here.

It was made with heart. It was made with exactly the same principles as DMC4.They wanted a bigger audience so they changed shit around and they even said; We're going to hit that 5 million mark with this. They even added that whole bullshit about getting women more interested to get those sales, too.

That would be fucking sweet. Fire a Charged Shot, press Taunt to make Nero snap his fingers and BOOM.

pretty sure it always explodes at the gun taunt
it always has when I've done it at least

The hardest one was where you had to fight the two hedgehogs, one blue and one red, and of course only angel weapons on the blue one, and demon weapons on the red one. If you knew how to exploit the throwing stars and axe though it was doable.

>DmC is made with heart
But user you no longer have one

Go away, ta-meme.

I actually liked it quite a bit but that game's Virgil is garbage

I still haven't played the DE version, but I the PC version was pretty unwhelming. All of the movesets and weapons just felt undewhelming and I hated the angel/devil mode thing. Donte is actually just a bland schumck who doesn't care about anything outside of the iconic cringe scenes.
Oh and pic related.

I fucking hate Jim Sterling.

Oh and also, DmC want me want to go back to play DMC1, and that game has less moves but is a much better game, because all the moves feel meaningful, the enemy encounters are thrilling, and all the animations are good.

It was an ok game, it just tried way too hard and missed the charm of previous DMC games.
At least that's what I think.

fuck you

>that image
Yeah, I LOVE how all those games journalists acted like changing Dante's hair color was the ONLY issue people had with the game, when if anything, people found tons of legitimately problems with it. Games journalists and reviewers are a fucking joke and a little thing like Donte's hair just shows how little respect they had for the franchise. Yes I know Capcom forced the change. Even still.

I liked the game.

>better story

SQUIRREL
E
M
E
N