twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry user, I don't seem to remember that one

haha xD

me too user

>"Don't forget me."
>tfw not economically viable

>Game flops for being shit and releasing the same month as TLOU
>Developer blames misogyny

What a pathetic cuck, I hope Vampyr flops.

Liked the combat up to a point and the general aesthetic of the world. But man, that ending was ass and so was the story. So much potential.

underrated

Memory remixing isn't used nearly as much as it could've. The setting and aesthetics are neat, but the combat becomes needlessly roundabout at times, what with having to manage different resources and enders. Also, as , the ending was retarded.

I loved it from beginning to end, unfortunately most people didn't.

It was okay, I just feel like almost every part of the game had previously been done better by other games.

Ironic how this is the most forgotten game from last gen given it's name.

is the cumbat systems as braindead as youtube.com/watch?v=KQDr5Bz9Tc4 makes it seem?

I found it boring and bland, but there was nothing offensively bad about it.

It was ok, but way too French.

The French do Futurism in a really romanticized, gay way. I half expected all the robots to start dancing ballet or some shit throughout the game.

I can't remember it very well but since your combo resets every time you switch enemies you're not using big combos often. Vaulting over the enemy you're attacking will sometimes reset your combo too.

that movie has way too much feels. At least it worked out for the moustache cop

>the future setting in remember me
>romanticized
It was actually pretty bleak.

It was very similar to Mirror's Edge. I remember hearing that Mirror's Edge had the better gameplay but Remember me had the better story.

Same