youtube.com/watch?v=byJLw-dQXHA
gewaltig.net/
store.steampowered.com/app/316750/
youtube.com/watch?v=9j02bbkyuYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DS

More like babby mode tetris
>b-but muh held block
>m-muh super skilled "tap rotate and the block never locks in" tech that's totally not a crutch
>muh nintendo soundtrack

Face it fags, your shit is outclassed

Outclassed by?

You're literally gay and stupid.

Tetris DC has the press up feature, making it the best. Not to mention the minigames.

I really enjoyed the Nintendo Tetris on the DS.

I run it on my computer whenever i get bored.

Best Tetris soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=byJLw-dQXHA

Because that was before Ubisoft got licensed for the series and sent everything straight to shit.

The New Tetris for the N64

Wasn't that the buggy game that had a hidden rant in it?

New tetris when?

Sorry folks, NES Tetris is still the QED best version of Tetris. Maybe TGM3, never played it tho.

gewaltig.net/

anyone want to play?

It wasn't super buggy, but it did have a couple of bugs that had to be precise to crash the game.

And yes, one of the programmers slipped a message into the code because he hated a producer or something.

Still though, the game was amazing tetris gameplay, and the music was comfy as fuck.

Had to import this because ubisoft somehow managed to fuck up tetris on modern consoles

seriously wtf?
store.steampowered.com/app/316750/

I like puyo tetris. The grand master games look fun too.

Sure is pleb in here.

The only true Tetris is Game Boy Tetris. Bosman knows this.

Why doesn't EA or TTC take any inspiration from The Grandmaster besides mechanics and techs from it?

Hold is a feature in tgm 3, the penultimate hard tetris. And the grandmasters use it.
The flipping can be excused simply because good luck naming a better portable tetris. The only thing that qould be better is tgm 3 portable but that wont happen, especially not on a 3ds.

I loved this version as a kid, alas it has no high score saving so it was pretty disappointing when I got older and wanted to replay it.

I still have this version in my old large DS for when I have to sit down in the bathroom. Good stuff.

Anything else that isn't a variation of PDP can get the fuck out of my face to be quite honest.

unless it's magical mickey tetris

If next post is 9 I will masturbate right away

This

I have it on my 3ds, nigger.

I liked the first 3ds one a lot

Sorry user

>tfw nintendo wi-fi will never come back

No way you have tgm 3
Fucking how? It doesnt work with mame, and there's no fucking port of it

You probably think VB Wario Land is the best in the series too.

make a room nigger

There's custom servers that restore online play to Wii and DS games.

>get the urge to play some tetris one day
>go to the eshop on my 3DS and download it
>I had never heard of Ubisoft getting the rights
>mfw

I was expecting it to just be a straight rip off of Tetris DS but I guess thats not happening

Puyo Puyo Tetris is the tits.

That feel when S has daddy issues ;-;

>Sudden urge to play Tetris one day
>All I had with me was Samsung galaxy note 3
>Too lazy to download gameboy emulator and shit
>Checks Google play store
>Download couple different version
>Realize they were all made by EA
>it's full of micro transaction and shit
>mfw

Anyone tried Tetris Axis? Has decent reviews, just want something basic I can play with the wife. Also, Tetris Splash is pretty decent especially with that announcer that sounds like she wants to suck yo dick

The homebrew tgm_ds (or whatever it was called), I presume. Shame it got C&Ded because someone in China was selling it as an actual port of TGM.

I should probably finally get myself a DS, so that I can have the only decent portable versions of Tetris (that aren't from a fucking Game Boy).

What tetris games are actually good?

>America will never get Puyo tetris
Long time Puyo fan ready to die at any minute

Honestly, more are good than bad. Even the Gameboy version is good in its own right.

Tetris DS is great but these things make it way too easy. I bought the game on launch day and hit 999 lines in the first 3 hours. TGM2/3 are probably the only better Tetris games though.

Tetris friends

Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is literally the same game.

reminder that a sci-fi thriller about tetris is being made

I own it. It's pretty solid, the multiplayer is good and the exclusive modes are interesting. Not as classic feeling as Tetris DS but still great

dont' forget kirby's avalanche too, but those two use the first game's ruleset, which means no way to counter attack the garbage puyos

What do you accomplish from being a turbo hardcore tetris playah other than reaching the meme status for few seconds?

I don't know what that has to do with my post, but you know jack shit about Puyo outside Mean Bean being a Puyo 1 reskin.

It's fun.
It's also the last game Bomberman appeared in.

Really wish the TGM series was brought over onto consoles instead of being arcade only in Japan. TGM2+ is really fun to play on Mame but goddamn it's one of the harder Tetris games I've played.

I like the NES one.
GB version is rather good too.
But the Tengen NES version is my favourite for some reason

Motherfucking 4 player mode bitches.

Tetrinet 1.13 with special blocks.

This is now the threads theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=9j02bbkyuYw

If you ignore the fact that the 2nd puyo game literally improved every single aspect of the gameplay. No one even plays by the original rules anymore, making MBM obsolete.