Dragon Quest VII's Nice cup of [CENSORED]

Dragon Quest VII's Nice cup of [CENSORED]

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/translations/352/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody says "Cup of beer" you underage faggot.

But he's right. Nothing beats a good cuppa after a long day.

they are british you mong.

WHO
THE
FUCK
CARES

oh my god do you literally have NOTHING BETTER TO DO

I really wish Censorship didn't become the huge shitposting bait it did.

You censorfaggots are insufferable. Fuck off

Knobhead

hello tumblr. This isn't the place for you.

>everyone who doesn't give a shit is a SJW
nice persecution complex faggot

you're defending censorship. You probably won't even buy the game to support your shit views, so you don't matter.

I wonder if that's even a case of censorship.
Provide proof it is.

Dude dude DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Games have ALWAYS BEEN CENSORED SINCE THE FUCKING NES ERA! Get over it you fucking crybaby.

Do you even have proof that it is censorship when in the german town theres literally a goddamn bar and shows a person drinking.

ugh guys, can we not??.... I mean... ugh, I can't even... *sigh*

Or maybe the character just likes tea.

You're worse than sjw's. Fuck off loser

I've been saying this forever, but you faggots let it spiral out of control.

Literally kill yourself.

hurr durr

It was tea in the original you dumb faggot. If you owned the game you could see the back of the box mentions use of alcohol.

tea > water > beer

>fucking retarded accents back after people kept complaining about them ever since DQIV

Lost my urge to purchase.

Still waiting for proof that's censorship.

>crybaby
Your lingo is too familiar. You seriously don't belong here. We will never stop saying words that offend your core.

Its really not that bad desu.

Fuck off, it's censorship. Even *if* the original version is talking about tea, they're very clearly talking about alcohol. It's a compromise of the artists' original visions.

t. SJW false flagger.

No proof, there it is, baby is talking out of his ass. Go to bed, kid.

IT'S LITERALLY OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT!

>Even *if* the original version is talking about tea, they're very clearly talking about alcohol
Game's over, go home, people. Shitposting for the sake of shitposting.

Dont you ever shitpost with a Kirby image ever again, you fucking retarded faggot.

idk that's why I posted it lol. sorry but lines like "cup of tea" in a Nintendo game trigger me big time

>He's never had irish tea

Why do you think they called it nice?

In this case I care less about the censorship and more about the incredibly shitty accents. That shit made DQ IV almost unplayable.

It's a Square Enix game.

There it is. The motivation behind this thread and why it was made.

Sonyponies are at it again.

Oh my GOD I just don't care about this shit like O M G i can't believe someone would post about this shit I don't care about what a loooser
Shut the fuck up. Uppity little bitch

>its censorship if the writer of that particular line had a passing thought that it could be better slightly different

>lines like "cup of tea" in a Nintendo game trigger me big time

Except it is not you fucking retarded.

>buying games localized by Nintendo of America
Just buy the iOS/Android version and stop giving your money to those retards.

I'd rather have a faithful but stilted translation of the JP script even if it doesn't "read well" in ANY instance where there's no English VA

Why don't you just learn Japanese? :)

Square Enix localized this game

Yes, just like they localized Bravery Default right? Fucking retard. I got the game on Android and the dude mentions beer, not tea.

Too lazy

>I got the game on Android

I like the accents and I'm the kind of person who plays undubs whenever possible. The only time I didn't like it was Bianca in DQV DS.

omg like I know right? *sigh* I'm happy that at least we both have better things to do than shitposting on Cred Forums

You're dodging the question huh?

>I got the game on Android

lemme guess, your dad sucks someone off at SE

No I have the jap version because I'm not an eop faggot.

I think you're a lying faggot as nobody else has said this so far. Pics or gtfo

I'm not replaying the game just for you and you probably don't understand Japanese anyway. Also are you one of those faggots who think it was Square Enix who censored Bravery Default? Please respond to this question instead of dodging the issues and pretending NoA can't do any wrong.

How does that say you bought it?

Is there a need to grind at any point in this game or just fight em's as i sees ems

>Games have ALWAYS BEEN CENSORED SINCE THE FUCKING NES ERA!
Yeah, and the thing is, people and society have advanced a lot since the fucking 1980's. It's time for gaming to grow up with the rest of the world.

This desu senpai. Sadly Nintendo of America can't grow up and ruins everything. If Square Enix localized these games they wouldn't have been censored. Just look at FF14 and Bravery Default and see the differences.

>rest of the world.

There are a lot of movies that are banned in countries around the world for being too violent, or the fear of the message a movie conveys may give people different ideas than what their country tells them to believe.

>It's time for gaming to grow up

No, it's time for you to grow up.

Kill yourself retard.

Why, cause I'm right? Nice job trying to convince anyone about how their views are flawed by telling them to kill themselves.

>where's the proof
>YOU DON'T DESERVE PROOF

That doesn't look that bad tho? Unless if you complain about the midi music then i will agree with that.

Square Enix grew up, but your beloved Nintendo didn't. Maybe the problem is from Nintendo, not from me?

I

CAN'T

I JUST CAN'T

Yes? Censorship was retarded back then too, but we didn't really know about it.

>he doesn't enjoy tea after work
What a fag

This. Get some class you uncultured swine

Don't try to argue with retards user. I remember back in 2001 I actually emulated this romhacking.net/translations/352/ because I wanted to play FF4 the way it was meant to be played, not the way Nintendo wanted you to play it. Not like the game was even available in my country when it was released on the SNES anyway.

>it's another Cred Forums doesn't know what censorship means thread