Meanwhile, in Suramar City Cred Forums

Meanwhile, in Suramar City Cred Forums....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnfHdZrmMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=vgiDcJi534Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HII5hmplJVE
wowprogress.com/
wowhead.com/artifact-calc/monk/mistweaver/G4XsIzA6MBOkATpgE6kBOqAzqwM6wDOvAzsANQ8B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOMETHING

TAKE ME BACK TO THE SURAMAR CITY

youtube.com/watch?v=TnfHdZrmMAw

FUCK THESE NIGGAS BREAKING MY CLOAK EVERYWHERE I GO

But seriously though, I'm back in Draenor doing the achievement for Draenor flying and holy hell am I glad I skipped this expansion.

LEGION GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AN ILLUSION

Who keeps stealing the fucking wine bottles

SOMETHING'S NOT QUITE RIGHT

You're gonna do all that crap again for Legion flying.

WHO GOES THERE?

OUTSIDE LIES DOOM

At least Legion gave you the whistle that helps getting from point 1 to point 2. Legion is actually a longer grind due to world quests but at least it's not as stale and the mission go by faster.

An illusion? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING???

>you receive: [Starlight Rosedust]

ITS NOT FAIR

Does anyone know where that one mana vendor who sells the toys is?

I-I happened upon a bit of extra mana this month.

AN ILLUSION?! What are you hiding?

yes i do there is a zoo on the outer rim inside that zoo is a vendor its north to east in the city. check the outskirts

WHERE THE PLACE IS BLUE AND WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

AN ILLUSION?
Something's not quite right

Oh, thanks friend.

>2000 mana
>no withered army training

Well fuck you too

>farm fel basilisks
>can't mine them since I can't loot mana from their corpse

>He hasn't gotten rank 3 yet
Step up, senpai. Once you can collect them without becoming dust, it is fantastic. Hold onto them by the way, you'll need them for the quests to unlock rank 3.

>10 people camping vineyards

wew lad 1/2th the FPS of literally every other zone in the game

fuck this place and fuck these junkie elves. why are we feeding their addiction? why are we not nuking this shithole?

>tfw vengeance tank
>tfw even spotted by a dozen elites I can still kill them even if it takes ten fucking minutes
>tfw absolutely unkillable

i actually wanted to play DPS this expansion but they severely nerfed every single DPS class/spec's survivability. It's insane.

Yeah, DH are stupid OP right now. I can't even take 3 as an ilevel 846 Prot Warrior.

Blood DK is the same way.

As in Blood DK is also unkillable.

tried doing bgs as blood?
having trouble picking good talents for it

Let's grind nightfallen rep

So I wanna try priest but I heard they gutted disc is that true?

What is the most fun pet spec in the game?

I love spending time with you, user...

turn off vsync if you haven't already.

The new draw distance makes vsync tank your fps

I'm getting that fucking deathlord set, even though these rep gains are fucking awful. Where's my tabard? Let me gain rep in dungeons already, goddammit.

And I love AN ILLUSION?

When do you want to frott?

People are sensitive to nuking since the whole Theramore thing.

everyone got gutted, user

same talents for pve worked for me
i not sure if talents matter that much for blood

eventually i get jumped by 10 or more people and i eventually die
the 70% slow on DnD is really nice but you might want to grab the wraith walk thing to break stuns

Need cash? Need ore? Need both? NW suramar near the bear cave between the rivers, 2:1 leystone felsite ~700 ore per hour.

Go fuck up your servers economy.

>1/2th
>2th

Nope. Disc Priests can still heal heroics and mythics while dealing damage, making a good Disc Priest one of the best healers in the game.

>legion is actually good

fuck
should i just give in? haven't played since the original ICC drought

you're bad at prot son. use victory rush to heal yourself

Probably not. Has roughly the same issues Wrath did at end game. Loads of dailies in the form of the new world quests.

fuk u lukky boi

but wrath was fine until they stopped producing content for it

one half. are you okay?

I don't mind the slowness of the faction but the fact that Court of Stars and Arcway give zero rep is just nonsense especially as you can only do them once a week, even the quests you do when attuning them only give you 300 rep each.
Like yeah I only killed a whole bunch of powerful fuckos in the city who would have you all executed, and an army of their followers, and I opened the way to the tunnels under the city for your purposes, you could at least be a bit fucking grateful.

You remember those Argent Tournament dailies right? It's a little like that without the jousting and a lot more running around. At the very least you'll be doing different things here and there and each quest does build towards something or even has a chance to reward you with good gear. It's also the primary way you level up your artifact weapon which in Legion is how your strength actually grows.

Those that still havnt got exalted with the nightfallen: Do your fucking army training, use 2000mana, drown in rep. Just dont suck, and gather the chests at the end only.

I've only got about 20% of rep left to hit exalted. It's been a bullshit grind but running back to the darkmoon faire to get the rep buff each and every hour made it easier.

Also I really want my fucking class set shoulders.

The real problem with dailies up until now is the fact that there was a very limited set of them, and they were designed almost exclusively as a means to an end.
World quests are far more varied, you could get away with doing 4 a day just for the emissary (or even saving them up and nuking a few emissaries at a time), and they feel more like they ARE the end rather than just being a gate you have to plod through for whatever faction.

WotLK's problem was also not dailies in the first place, it was the fact they left it completely alone for more than a whole year with no content besides a pathetic one-room raid, Legion at the moment feels like it has plenty to do and the raids and PvP season aren't even out yet.

>playing as a SV Hunter
>accidentally break my Masquerade
>a million guards dogpile me and I can't do shit to stop them

Such is life in Suramar.

How are you even grinding them at the moment, there aren't any repeatable sources of rep besides world quests and they only respawn every 8 hours or so in Suramar.

How cool is Thousand Needles as a questing zone?

I just do each that I can. More become available as you proceed through the quest line which is also gated behind rep admittedly. I'm currently on the part where you have to enter and clear the Emerald Nightmare. Not necessary for exalted as far as I know but it's gonna be a bitch to try and convince some capable guild to let me tank for them. Some of the mechanics in that place look pretty challenging.

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

SHOOT HER! SHOOT HER!!

You're kidding, right? A lot of the world quests are quests you've already done while leveling through the zone

Today I even did a world quest and the quest it was a copy of at the same time. They're just dailies without the chore of having to travel to an NPC to accept or turn in

You can only get a maximum of 425 rep from there no matter what your score is, in fact you only need like 300 points to get that rep and starting at 2000 mana with a buffed up withered or two can let you breeze past that even as a squishy cloth dps, let alone as a tank.

I'M GOING TO FUCK A NIGHTBORN

boy, some mana dust would be great right about now

425 is amazing when even the best world quests only give 150

>not Nightborn (Child)
>not Nightborn (Crack Addict)

farmed fel basilisks for over 1 000 000 gold now and it hurts so much to empty the mana on that buff that costs only 50 mana. Wish they added some vendor to convert it into mana gems.

OH I'VE GOT SOME "MANA JUICE" FOR YA :^)

Ring around the city
Hearts are full of pity
Clashy, Clashy
Outside lies doom!

I'M FAIRLY ALARMED HERE!

Don't waste all you mana juice on a child, give it to me, goddammit

>be
>wake up
>today is the day
>today I will impress my wife
>shower, get dressed
>take bit of arcwine for courage
>tell wife I'm taking her son to the zoo
>arrive at zoo with son
>he's having a blast
>suddenly there's a loud roar
>fucking Su'esh hauling ass like a withered chasing mana through all the guards while some fucking outlander rides her back
>blood, screams, death everywhere
>wife's son gets stomped on
>return home to find wife fucking a demon
>mfw

>mfw imagining all the erotic literature centering around getting Nightborn to do lewd shit because they need their fix

>Life Finds A Way
youtube.com/watch?v=vgiDcJi534Y

All of which is true, it still doesn't make them bad, and definitely not as bad as the situation in WotLK or MoP.

The system of choice is what makes the real difference. In MoP if you wanted to get on your dailies you'd have to do literally dozens every single god damn day for weeks to get exalted, and they'd all be exactly the fucking same. In Legion I might do 4 for the emissary from a pool of ten or so in the zone, and I get to pick which ones, then a couple more elsewhere if they have particularly good gear or AP rewards.

It's not as big of an investment in time, there's nowhere near as big of a push on you to do them, there's ten times more choices (even if they are mostly just retooled quests), and you don't feel like you have to make yourself autistically efficient because you have 40 dailies to do that day for 8 different factions.

>tfw finally clearing the place
Spider gauntlet fucking sucks. Withered getting stuck on the steps, stuck attacking, randomly idling, running away, all rolled up into a few flights of stairs. Oh well, big chuck of AP and a spiderling pet kind of makes up for it.

Felguard cock, best cock.

Yeah but the 150 quests respawn every 12 hours or so, the scenario respawns every 3 days, and there are usually 4-5 world quests up at once in Suramar.
Even though it's a fun and well-designed distraction it doesn't come close to being a majority of your rep.

How can Nightborne men even compete?

I fucking hated dailies, now you can just do 4 to get your chest or check whatever shit you need and do these quests instead of repeating the same missions over and over and over again

AN ILLUSION

>felguard cock
>not pit lord cock

makes me tingle just thinking about them

>Kirin Tor Emissary Quest

Those are easy though and have the best reward.

What? They're simple and fun. There is no need to be upset.

This is a new golden age for wow.

play.

>the saber riding ones
Fuck those. At least they're all piss easy.

>1500 rep of your choice (or 750 Nightfallen)
>easy, short quests
>box has an additional pet drop

Literally the best emissary besides an easy rolled Nightfallen, what's your problem.

Fuck you I already got exalted with them back in WotLK

I'd like a rep that actually matters to me and to this expansion

>level a balance druid to 100
>excited to get my artifact because it's THE FUCKING SCYTHE OF ELUNE
>expect some kind of awesome Worgen-related ability on the weapon, maybe summoning worgen as a proc when your spells do damage
>NOPE HAVE A GENERIC ARCANE BLAST

Nigga you get to choose another rep to get stuff for when you finish their emissary missions.

What? You get to choose a rep consumable when you finish. You also get a chance to earn the Khadgar's Head pet.

They give a token for one of the Legion reps instead of Kirin Tor rep, are you actually blind?

But they give you reputation with a both the faction of the zone you quest in AND a faction of your choice at the end of the Emissary quest.

Are you stupid?

You literally get to drop the fucking moon on your enemy and it does shitloads of damage, quit your bitching.

Well you can uncurse worgens in Val'sharah with it :^)

Yeah, but that's just a generic Balance thing. You don't give players a weapon that's been built up since day one as this legendary Worgen summoning tool and not give it a fucking Worgen related power.

I see these assholes all the time. What happens when you cleanse them?

You drop moons on people stop being a bitch.
One of your traits makes Starsurge shoot out wolves too so there is your worgen shit shitter

At least you're not a fucking shadow priest or windwalker.
We get a glorified mind flay or tiger palm.

AN ILLUSION

GAS THE WITHERED

MANA WAR NOW

Who else NO LEGENDARY here? Feels great doesn't it?

;_;

You get some AP

>tfw emerald nightmare tomorrow
>no guild to run normal/heroic
>no guild at all
>just a lonely tank

ha ha at least i can do LFR...

>mfw I got two legendaries probably because of Blizzard's hilarious bug

rng is rng

stop being entightled

Joke's on you, LFR doesn't open for another week yet, and even then only one wing.

>no lifed the fuck outta this since release
>11 days total at 110
>did every emissary cache everyday
>heroics out the ass
>do world quests constantly
>pvp on the side
>still no legendary

yet faggots like this get handed it to them

Well I'm a fucking idiot. I kept thinking the dungeon world quests for Heroic/Mythic gear had to be done on those respective difficulties. Makes gearing up alts a shit ton easier.

>fucking retards with sub 845 ilevel get legendaries

>do every emissary quest
>farm heroics on downtime
>do every mythic lockout
>even pvp for the boxes
>dont get a legendary
BAD LUCK PROTECTION XDDD

That orange mixed with all those disgusting blues, jesus.
Go and run some mythics you god damn peasant.

The bad luck protection doesn't activate until today/tomorrow on raid launch.
In fact the bug that caused owners of a legendary to quickly get another was because getting the legendary improperly set the bad luck timer to begin counting, which means it likely won't take very long for people to get their first legendary after raid launch if the time between people's first and second legendary is anything to go by.

the rng is sure fucky right now

its ironic that someone with 805 gear gets a fuckin legendary when i'm sittin at borderline 850 and haven't seen shit, despite playin this game 8 hours a day

i dont even think bad luck protection even exist. they said most, if not everyone, would get a legendary by raid time. well look at the time.

its like the less you play the more chance you get

i think its time i stop going on wow forums.

>bad luck protection doesn't activate until raid launch

what the fuck? so all that time building it up isn't shit? can i get a source?

WHERE THE ORCS ARE GREEN AND THE ELVES ARE PRETTY

SPARE NO EXPENSE!

did you get your monkey island reference yet, Cred Forums?

No source, it's just a theory knocking around to explain how such a silly bug would function. It probably won't ever be confirmed or not because Blizzard doesn't often talk about specifics of invisible mechanics like that.

>affliction legendary
>sometimes shard refund

it's a thing i guess. i would have rather traded it for all purple gear instead

wut about another dark souls reference xD
"dont give up, skeleton" note near that world quest boss to the east near the cliff by that ghost busters reference

WHAT

WHO GOES THERE?!

yep. I just had a world quest to do MYTHIC black rook hold for some 850 pants

fuck that bullshit i did it on normal and got my fucking pants

the thread on general forums really put me over the edge with the blue post. its up to 1k+ posts now.

the pages leading up to it are fun to read then the anger sets in.

>do normals for profession quests
>get 850 mythic warforged gear

Shit. That's something to think about.

Yeah, one half. Not one halfth.

normal mode raids are going to be the new raid finder

It's a more talked about issue than pvp talents resetting with prestige yet it isn't even getting mentioned
I wouldn't be so mad if they didn't lie about every little thing they said when they talked legendary acquisition.

>MOMMY, BILLY HAS AN ORANGE WHY CANT I GET ONE
well he just got it by pure luck, you'll get one too if you keep playing
>FUCK THAT SHIT, FUCK YOU, FUCK ORANGES
Well, little mister, with that kind of language ill just give your orange to Billy so now he has two

i know its not real but reading that thread and imagining that's happening, im loving EVERY laugh

Reposting my character because the same thing happened to me. The keys to the palace of Lei Shen were bugged, i managed to loot 40 of them in a row, instead of waiting for one or two a week.

I then did the scenario 27 times in a row and got my secret dagger design.
Now that it's fixed i can imagine its almost literally impossible to get normally.

i thought that was the whole point of prestige, and now they are fixing that?

how can people defend this shit is beyond me.

i play prot and they are going to nerf tank damage by 10% across the board because dps are butthurt they fucking cant deal as much damage to fuckin trash, when its really about how we are helpin eachother through pve content

>tfw no good rings dropping from dungeons
>stuck with 835 in each one
>getting no fucking haste on my gear anyways

Why can't I reforge gear again?

That is so fucking goofy, I've got to get it.

>tfw no legendary drop
>tfw Hidden skin for resto shaman drops during normal eye

It is very conflicting

the fact theres so many tinfoils goin up before, and they were actually true, proven by the bluepost.

it just opened up a whole bunch of theories and other dumb shit that might prove whoever was in charge, to completely fucked up a lot of the aspects of the expansion

i'm starting to think nomi doesn't even function properly.

this expansion is buggy as fuck, which i called out 3 days in

Because it was silly that you could get a piece of gear to drop and then not really be able to use it before you went back to a city and reforged/gemmed/enchanted/valour upgraded it.

At least gems and enchants can usually be procured mid-raid from the portable guild bank or a guildie.

They should be, but LFR still exists for some reason. I'll still have to do LFR though to get fucking augment runes that DPS specs are pretty much incapable of getting otherwise. Fuck the bonus role chests giving them out like candy. I should get one for doing good damage in random heroics too. Put a cut off at 250k dps or something.

You now realize that even if you did get a legendary, it's highly unlikely to be the best in slot one for your spec too, you might get a junk meme one. In fact it's highly probable you might go the entire expansion without seeing that particular one.

If you're a compulsive minmaxer this expansion is hell for you, ever since thunderforged drops in mop they've been doubling down on rng harder and harder to artificially draw out content.

It had to happen eventually, people on the forums will cry and bitch over every single perceived slight when it comes to their (or more importantly everyone else's) loot.

People have cried over pet drops, rare spawn timers, raid loot, mount drops, quests drops, and every time they come back with "it CANT just be RNG because IM not being treated right by it, it must be BIASED!"
For once the boy who cried wolf was right and now he thinks he's a greek fucking seer or something.

what kind of no-life sperglord douchebag would you have to be to do a raid, get a legendary, and then go "oh fuck this, its a "meme" legendary" and dump on it.

people are still going to be wearing whatever legendaries they get and change their talents and playstyle accordingly.

what sounds better to you on surface, 850 or 855 ilvel

>mfw Blizzard intends for DPS players to only be able to get runes from LFR or the auction house
>"it's meant to create an economy where even LFR shitters have something to sell to good players!"

Runes were something like 50g a pop on my server, more than flasks or food and gave less effect than either, and they didn't even persist through death. It's either going to be a fucking racket or it'll force people to do LFR which is the exact opposite of what Blizzard said they wanted.

>spec relevant legendary that increases your dps by 15% by simply existing
>useless meme legendary that gives you a gimmick heal or something

Gee sure is hard to choose which one to wear. Tell me again how you're supposed to 'change your playstyle' to match the second one?

Having no legendaries when other people are running around with them is one thing, but having the wrong one when some rando shitter has the 'right' one is the same thing in principle.

Y'ALL WITTHAS GOT SOMEA DAT ANCIENT MANAS?

>doing withered training scenario
>shell out 2000 ancient mana for the twenty withered
>ransack the entire place, kill everything
>mark chests on map so I know to go back for them once I clear everything
>reach the end
>click teleporter beacon
>"Return to the front of the tunnels?"
>yeah, sure, send me back, it'll make running through to collec the chests I left behind easier
>activate it, screen goes black
>scenario ends, leaves me with just the participation award chest
>mfw

i think what got it to be more, say pronounced, is that blizzard from what i've read, said most if not all would have a legendary by the time raids come out.

but thats clearly not the case now. but i cant get anyone to source shit so i guess its all just more tinfoil and made up bullshit

I thought that was cool

well, i mean the fact it boosts your ilevel so it looks good on paper

Yeah, the first time I cleared it I made sure I grabbed all I can before talking to the fucker just in case some shit like this happens.

i went alchemy/herb this time and holy fuck are the mats and pots sell for a shit ton

too bad starlight fucking sucks to farm

its hardly worth completing the whole thing user

just get 400-500 score and maybe suicide to the end with whatever army you have left

>blizzard has said (some bullshit i made up)
>they're clearly lying since it didnt happen

when will this meme end. They've literally covered absolutely nothing about legendaries other than they exist and havent officially even mentioned one by name

>but thats clearly not the case now. but i cant get anyone to source shit so i guess its all just more tinfoil and made up bullshit

thanks for your worthless post

It's precisely because starlight rose is such a cunt to farm that alchemy is as good as it is right now if you self-farm the mats.

>jews did 911
>but they might not have, just in case you call me out on it

>Friends convince to play WoW again for the first time since 3.2
>Grind up to 110 in greens/blues
>Discord chat is them bitching about no legendaries 24/7
>Never gave a shit about legendaries
>Literally get one 2 days after I hit 110
>Mfw their delicious tears

Serves you fags right for trying to grind out legendaries instead of just playing the fucking game normally and letting the fung-shway hand you one.

how were you playin the game normally? loggin in 4 hours a day?

>Cant handle 3 elites
yeah ok, im gathering up suramar elites and it takes years to kill them but with impending victory its easy as fuck

>made 200,000 from selling BoE's and blacksmithing in the first week
>now there's almost no demand for BS
>tomorrow there will be literally no demand for BS

should I just switch to JC or something? I heard you can keep your BS recipes even if you do

Between work and uni it's more like 2 hours a day.

not sure if hes refering to taking 3 dh's at once or the 3 elites.

its ez as fuck to take on up to 4

what did you normally do to get the legendary drop? just curious because to me, people are gettin legendary items by barely even playing

guy in my guild got one from a cache and he barely plays as much as us.

I got mine off one of those crates you get after doing faction world quests.

>just curious because to me, people are gettin legendary items by barely even playing
Wouldn't be surprised if legendary droprates were engineered with malicious intent like that. Wouldn't put it beyond neo-blizz

>if you're casual it rains legendaries for you to incentivize you to stick around more
>if you're a poopsocker they know you're gonna keep eating that shit up anyway so lol tough luck keep farming
>a bit of 'normal' droprates to fuzz the statistics a bit

Hardcore Player
>plays 16 hours every day, doing nothing but raid lockouts, world quests, emmisary, world bosses
>gets a legendary, boots of run fucking fast
>aw fuck its a "meme" legendary, not my best in slot, fucking disenchant this shit
>gets another, gloves of 10% dps increase
>eh, this one is close to the flavor of the month everyone's talking about, i guess ill keep it in my bags to link in guild chat
>gets a third, ring of fucking confetti pop when you kill shit
>fuck man its another "shitty" legendary fuck this stupid fucking game

Casual player
>log in after not playing for a week
>oh hey i forgot to turn in yesterdays quests, looks like it gave me this chest
>oh fuck it has a legendary
>Pants colored orange, thats it just orange with a 890 ilvl tag
>OH FUCK DUDES ITS A LEGENDARY
>FUCK YES DUDES MY MANS I GOT A LEGENDARY
>JESUS CHRIST THIS GAME IS AMAZING LOOK AT HOW BIG MY NUMBERS ARE
>IM GETTING INVITED INTO RAIDS FOR NO ACTUAL REASON FUCK YEAH LEGENDARIES IM RESUBBING FOR SIX MONTHS AND BUYING A CHARACTER BOOST

>gets a legendary, boots of run fucking fast

wut

>aw fuck its a "meme" legendary, not my best in slot,

ANY legendary will be best in slot

>tfw you get the fucking roots

>lvl up my brewmaster monk because they seem like a fun class
>no active mitigation
>artifact sucks
>not even that fun
Whats the most fun tanking class Cred Forums?

Vengeance/Blood.

You can never die. You can even solo some dungeon bosses. Even on mythic.

They need to get rid of the stagger mechanic once and for all. It's been completely contrary to how all other tanking works and it doesn't help that new brewmasters lost guard in favor of getting an inferior version of Vengeance tank soul fragments that only have a chance of reliably spawning when the tank is near death.

Brewmasters are neither fun to play nor fun for healers to heal all because Blizzard wanted to pretend a "they take the hit but ignore it but lol not really" gimmick wouldn't be bullshit.

i like vengeance

soloing everything is fun

hes most likely talkin about the plate boot legendary iirc.

you get movement speed boost by 75% of your haste, whatever the fuck that means, guessin based off your actual haste %

I'm told Warrior is a lot of fun, that Paladin is easy mode but I've really got a knack for Blood DK.

>literally "i dont like it therefore it's bad": The post

stop breathing, you might fucking hurt yourself

ONE OF THE WITHERED IS RUNNING AWAY

Is lore discussion welcome on this thread?

What you thought about stormhein questline?

>Defending stagger

It's okay. I'll be sitting in my secured raid position while you're pretending what it might be like to not be the worst tank in the game.

>Be vengeance
>Mythic Black Rook Hold
>Group dies the first time Amalgamation uses the ghost explosion
>Solo the rest of the fight because soul fragments
>Final boss
>Party dies to first laser barrage
>Solo the rest of the fight because soul fragments
>Can glide without buying them
>2, count it 2 fucking heroic leaps
I know my answer.

warrior is looking fine
go prot for world questin
fine for pve
arms is at a good spot for dps

>Mythic Helya
>Dumbass DPS and healer die to her telegraphed as fuck breath attack
>Spent the next 8 minutes soloing her
>DPS and healer crying and bitching and even whispering me to just die

Why do I even need a team?

>LOOK OUT!

It's not nice to make fun of his lisp.

The sad part is that this is completely within the realm of possibility with how MMOs are designed these days.

Too much happened 'off screen'

HEY GREYMANE
>what
I JUST LITERALLY PLANTED EIGHT BOMBS NEXT TO ALL YOUR FUCKING AMMO AND LIT ALL THE FUCKING FUSES
>oh really now
WE'RE FLYING ALL THE WAY UP HERE AND THE SHIIP IS CURRENTLY FUCKING EXPLODING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
>so it seems
LETS WRASSLE

>ANY legendary will be best in slot
Semantics. It'll be best in that slot since ilvl and raw stats yeah, but it still pales in comparison to the situation where you could have gotten one of the actual good legendaries instead. You got an upgrade but a far smaller one than it could have been.

i'm not even sure if vengeance is just that op or if this means you're semi-competent

>Team whispers me to just die
I refuse to have DBM track their incompetence as a wipe. I shall endure.

for some reason those lasers freeze my screen between each burst for some reason
you must have had a shit group if they died to ghost explosion and lasers

fucking heroic is trouble with fuckin idiots

i'm not sure if the mob fear is longer than 10 yards, but no one fuckin interrupts that and the caster healers. i see so many casters and ranged standing next to those that they fear into other mobs and it just is another automatic restart since you got 2 spellcasters healing and 2 berserkers fearing

its really easy to loose your shit to fuckin idiots but i have yet to sperg out to randoms

I can just imagine spriests getting any legendary but the dot spreading one just letting out a big sigh.

>You got an upgrade but a far smaller one than it could have been.

So it's just like every other piece of loot in the game ever?

these bosses can be soloed by blood dk and pallies, they usually have some mechanic that makes it explicitly difficult to solo though, like you'll be soloing them, then all of a sudden they summon adds or one giant add.

people get jelly, they don't want to see you solo the content and god forbid have to give you a compliment.

I wouldn't mind stagger if they had better ways of getting rid of it other than "use ur brew that shares a cooldown with ironskin, which u need 100% uptime on, to get rid of a bit of it". Maybe if Gift of the Ox worked on stagger damage instead of hp%, so the more stagger you have the more self healing you had too?

Yeah on ghost explosion only the healer and I were trying to kill the ghosts. 2 ended up slipping by and that was enough to instantly kill everyone but me and the warrior, who died soon after. I used empower wards so I was mostly fine.
On the lasers most of them ran into the sleep powder besides our rogue, who kept running from me so I couldn't remove his carrion swarm.

I am honestly expecting nerfs very soon. I have a prot paladin who does fairly well but has a few unnecessary abilities that just get shoehorned in because Blizzard doesn't want to stray away from their "image" and a brewmaster tank who is hands down the most unpleasant thing to tank as.

Well you did kill the whole crew as well, what's he going to do, defuse them all and then pilot the thing himself while you're chewing on his asshole the whole way?

>can't get into mythics because i'm not ilvl 840
>you really only need to be 825

WHERE'S ALL THE FUCKING ARCWINE AND WHY ARE THE STREETS LITTERED WITH CORPSES.

Fuck the Waning Crescent, I'm moving across town and sucking demon dick for powers.

i'm hoping the class doesn't get dumpstered, i'm really enjoying pushing solos and seeing what i can do and since blood dk got gutted earlier, if veng gets nerfed into the ground then i can't solo things ;_;

When I was in beta one of the first talents available for prot paladins was that consecration would follow them while it was active. I'd kill to have that back.

How can anybody pick shitty horde over GOAT Human/Draenei/Night Elf/Dwarf

This nightborne elves are literal cucks, a real grand magister would overload the nightwell and ruin it for the legion.

>retards like this are allowed to play the game

I doubt vengeance will get nerfed too hard. The issue with HP regen tanks is that they lack proactive mitigation. Realistically all Vengeance can do is
>Demon Spikes
>Fiery Brand with a long ass cooldown
>Artifact Ability to set up some soul fragments
To mitigate incoming damage. They are real good at reactive mitigation, not proactive mitigation.
Warrior on the other hand has ignore pain, one of the best proactive mitigations, and if need be they have shield block as well for periods of extreme damage. Proactive mitigation is just better because it means taking less damage and being easier to heal. Reactive mitigation and self healing isn't as useful, and might not protect them as well from some huge "fuck you" mechanics like the "Brutal Haymaker" move the 3rd boss of black rook hold uses. I expect that move to become an issue on mythic+.

you can get to 840 purely from world quests

they wont dumpster it, its one of the reasons for people to get back into wow

my guild is full of bandwagoners. i think more than 5 people right now in my small guild went DH

>first days when people start running mythics
>820 ilvl required
>one day later
>825
>repeat until 840
>on reset day everyone asks 845 + link mythic achievement

Deltas have never been as big as they are currently with legendaries. A single item has never swung your dps this much, nor been acquired though such huge rng.

Yeah I remember running BWD for 11 weeks back in cata before I saw my poison protocol pauldrons though, but they sure as hell didn't give me a 15% damage boost.

>do mythics first week at 820
>get up to 845
>never invite anyone below me

Yeah, a semi-competent group of 825s could clear any mythic in the game.

You really think any sensible group leader is going to take a chance on some randomer from LFG being semi-competent? You ask for 840 then you really invite the 850s out of the 15 dps you'll inevitable get in the queue, it's retard-proofing and it fucking works.

This place is cool until you need to do that dinosaur quest, follow spy quest, burning boat quest, freeing prisoner quest, feeding and making arcwine quest for the 99th time.

The world quest tricks you into thinking you're doing something different, but it's the same golden lotus dailies in disguise.

>doing mythics with the mouthbreathing scum that couldn't hit 110 in the first reset

No thanks, I like playing with people who keybind strafe.

>tfw decided to start doing suramar stuff on my alt
>get the quest to do withered training for the first time
>finish with a score of 668
>Get the twisting anima of souls for my DK

Everything went better than expected.

>the horde ties a balloon to the end of some fucking goblin built piece of shit boat
>costs literally nothing because its just older shit slapped together
>it murders the absolute fuck out of the alliance in pandaria
>it takes the combined effort of all of the alliance's SECRET air base, a sneak attack from a HEAVILY FORTIFIED alliance temple, and the help from the corrupting force of the remnants of an OLD GOD THAT WAS SO POWERFUL IT SURVIVED A DIRECT EXTERMINATION ATTEMPT BY A TITAN

>alliance mass the combined coffers of all alliance races to afford a SINGLE airship
>hundreds of the smartest engineers from an actual engineering race descendant of fucking ROBOTS take GENERATIONS to build it
>one douchebag on a fucking bat with some liquid sewage from the undercity take it out

arcway and court suck ass. never going to do those again.

they are the same. they are shit you do in the region and it repeats as dailies.

gotta love those eastern suramar ones, and the freeing spider victims in eggs and having to either hearth or walk your way out afterwards

Yearly reminder that the Alliance version of Brewfest is the only correct version.

youtube.com/watch?v=HII5hmplJVE

i don't mind if they nerf dmg or something, i'm just in love with the survivability, there's a lot of really fun fights you can do and it's incredibly satisfying to pull crazier shit off after tons of attempts

pls dont give vengeance the legion blood dk treatment blizz

So uh, Vol'jin was the host of the Horde Brewfest. Who is gonna come down this year?

Sylvanas

the alliance have like 5 airships

>Doing one of the PVP worldquests on my carebear server as an arms warrior
>Enemy died before I could drop a MS and ditch my 3 stacks of focused rage.
>Demon hunter attacks me
>Fucker falls over dead almost instantly.

I had a good laugh. CLEARLY GOT OUTPLAYED LADS

You bring up good points. I was trying my prot warrior the other day and he's only 106 but I can see why he would hold a position as main tank over anyone else. I really wish they'd do something about brewmasters. Stagger just doesn't work and they need to rehaul it entirely, bring back Guard as not just a PVP talent or just get rid of it and find a new gimmick for brewmasters.

autistic children and men pick alliance

>arms focused rage

i cant into that spec
help
dont tell me to look up a guide

AMS on 1 minute cooldown and vamp blood on 40 second cooldown is all the proactive mitigation i need. i'm dwarf so i also pop stoneform.
usually open up with dancing rune weap, which is 50% parry and instant maxxed boneshield stacks.

the problem with blood isn't the lack of options, it's the fact that you're pigeon-holed into certain choices, like Purgatory and Red Thirst.

purgatory gets shittier the better you and your groups gear gets. there are times in 5 mans and out world questing where i was tempted to go back bonestorm.

This would be one of the many dick moves Blizzard has forced onto the Horde.

Wasn't enough we're stuck with horrific anatomy in the majority of horde races. Wasn't enough that Vol'jin died before we got to do anything but now the horde is ruled by an edgy cunt who is going to go full hackneyed Kerrigan because Blizzard writing is ass.

There's not really much to tell you, stack your FR as much as you can but never delay a MS for it. Even if you have one or two stacks MS still takes priority.

Make a macro for FR that has hamstring in there for when you use battle rage (hopefully with deadly calm talented ) so you get a higher chance of resetting your colossus smash. And mash the shit out of slam during the battle rage too since deadly calm makes it free. :^)

Other than that your DPS is probably being held back by having a low ilvl weapon or poor stat distribution.

That spider one is God awful. I got Arcway and Cos unlocked and completed, but I don't think I will get revered. Fuck flying and fuck blizz for trying to disguise these dailies as innovative. Where are my dynamic spontaneous gw2 events.

>did you press all your buttons already? Good.
>look at your rage meter
>is it enough to use focused rage?
>if Y: press focused rage
>If N: dont press focused rage

its not fucking hard

>Engie hat shoots a bullet on a 1 minute CD
>spend a ton of money to make one (mainly for the Tmog)
>try the Use effect
>does less than 100 damage on a 1 minute CD
Epic.

Now if only orcs actually stood like that normally...

>quit wod before tanaan and second raid
>they roll alliance because human racial and other dumb shit
>legion comes
>dont matter if you're human :^)
>they are staying alliance

fuck alliance. most of the guild is split and stopped playing now.
after establishing yourself in a guild and making good friends, its hard to find a new guild as the same. most guilds are carebear and pc as fuck that i dont think id fit in

It should have just been a passive damage effect but yeah the damage needs to be increased.

Only Metzen's chosen orcs get to stand straight. Also Nathanos gets a human model which is Blizzard admitting that the forsaken model is and has always been an ugly hunched retard.

I am saying this as a forsaken player who has given up all hope of looking good in any armor. I can definitely see why so many people play female undead/orcs/trolls. Straight standing models make armor look so much better.

all the casuals are getting legendaries and shiet while i've ran like 50 heroics and done every single emissary quest since launch

bad luck protection my ass

>Coren Direbrew's loot this year is 810
>Not 840/845 to be comparable to Raid Finder gear
>810

what a shit guide

thanks, was told macroing it to slam but not sure if that was reliable enough.

its really fuckin weird at first but i haven't had much practice with it and it feels safer to just go the normal safe talents for arms, i still pull up to 200k with it but i want improvements.

not sure if i want to tank raids

I've done emissary quests everyday on all 4 of my 110s and I still don't have a legendary.

Saying that is the bad luck protection even active yet? Seems like it's a bit early to activate something like that unless the olan is for everyone to have a legendary asap.

what they need to do is have no fucking global cooldown so you can macro it to every one of your damaging abilities

i'm so glad i didn't go engineering this xpac

I like bear, tho its not the most exciting

JC here.

The JC market is getting saturated now. It was pretty great up until a week ago, though. The prices for gems and jewelry is dropping by the day. Should improve again once raids start and people gear up, though.

>first days
>820
I just opened a group at 800 and willing people signed up. Now that we're past that point you need to know that the randoms have done it before. There are so many people doing the heroic mechanics for the first time and they do not speak up until you wipe on the first boss. Nobody reads the journal.

Tanking spec for everything is pants on head retarded OP at the moment.

seriously? fuck that then.

maybe for wpvp

whats so bad about extra damage in your mythics and heroics?

Druid artifact skins should allow you to change the appearance of your shapechanged skin as well.

But they do?

>it's a "jump into the vat and stomp on the fruit 6 times in a row" quest
I do not feel comfortable doing this.

Do they? Why are you asking me?

The problem I've found is that while tanks have become literally unkillable, DPS have become fragile as fuck compared to how they were in the last several expansions. It's one of the reasons I had to turn away from my Ret, BM and Fury.

found the balance druid

>5460 â–¶
>Druid artifact skins should allow you to chan
That's literally all they change

>Actually using the retarded owl bear model

If you're a healer or tank, you can be like 820 and invited to mythic groups. Dps needs to be 840 though. It also helps if you're a melee class that destroys trash with cleave aoe.

Fuck so much grind. Been playing for a week non stop and Im only 1/3 trough suramar quests. And there is so much more shit to be done. Im not gonna be seeing my alts any time soon

If you feel like farming heroics or mythics this week you should try run VH and EoA to get relics with the exploit the weakness modifier on them. Makes your C-smash reset more often.

Also the reason you macro hamstring and FR together is because they're both off the GCD. So during battle cry the you switch from your regular focused rage keybind to your macro of HS+FR. No need to macro slam in there because you can just hit both keys at the same time.

AN ILLUSION? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!?!

i think it works either or

845+ tank with 815 healer or vise versa works fine

dps really needs to not suck shit though

>tfw you have one chance a week to get a trinket from mythic arcway that is literally so amazing that it outranks almost all raid trinkets.

>the Pirates Day toy is on a half hour cooldown even though all it does is make you yell
>only 6 different insults

I'll never understand why Blizzard does shit like this

Just another notch towards a free flying mount that can herb without you getting dismounted.

To deter people from spamming it as often as they can. Instead you add it to your collection to increase a number you may or may not care about and forget all about it.

I'm more pissed that the toys that let you walk around naked or as another race are 30 minute cooldown and only last ten/five minutes.

>Petey isn't a toy
>Bought one in case they ever make it a toy
>Yet another thing to rot in the bank alongside my VanCleef Costume and Inflatable Thunderfury and all kinds of shit that isn't toys

cmon user both of my 110s are ilvl 845 just from world quests and heroics. step it up

>There is a new "hide belt" option
I'm cumming

>Still can't get past Leystalker Dro as a Shaman.
>People say to kite him.
>Can only use Frostbrand if I have the maelstrom and getting out of melee range causes him to charge my Withered and kill them instantly.
>People say stun him.
>1 minute cooldown stun.
>People say to burst him.
>lol Shaman.
>People say Hex and forget him.
>Once Hex ends he literally Sasuke's behind my Withered and one shots us.
>ilvl 849
>Still rapes my ass.

I have a feeling this solo scenario is heavily biased for certain classes.

>losing mask as a blood dk

How do you struggle with Dro at 849. Fucking pop every CD, Lust, set your army to psyco. Just root him when he start doing his shank speed.

you literally just need to root, stun, or any other form of cc on him when he starts charging to reset the ability's cooldown.

To kill any boss, you just need a boatload of withered and to interrupt their abilities in any way possible. Are you even trying? It's so easy. They do so much damage, you only need to focus on his charge.

>cc
>as a shaman

>BDK
>Everyone says I'm shit
>Look at them with hatred as I pull two instances, all of surumar and 5 world bosses, taking up to 6 days to kill all of them but NEVEREVERDIE

tank specs are the best for the place honestly.

do shamans have stun?

It's actually proven it was like that, the algorythm was bugged so if you GRIND you get less and less % of getting one, and if you got one early your % of another went through the roof

>hex

>30s CD on earthgrab totem

PEBKAC

Do you guys even Shaman?

The second he pops up I lose 5-10 withered almost instantly.

He starts to charge all over the place and I cannot catch him. He literally takes out my army of 25~ withered in less than 8 seconds.

The times I DO get him to target me, he slaps me for 800k hits and when I attempt to kite him, he turns his attention to my withered.

I seriously cannot get past the spider area because he is ALWAYS at the entrance to it.

ATM blood is bugged and has 2 less talents than everyone else.

>use any of those
>immediately turns around and hits u for 500k because ur cc breaks on damage and all ur withered are spamming rocks
>uses charge again 10 seconds later and your abilities are still on cd
I mean I can do it without losing withered but only by kiting him and keeping my withered at high hp before I get to him

where?

WELCUM TO KHADGAR'S MEME FACTION!
SOON, HE'LL REPLACE DALARAN FOR HIS MEME PALACE OF BUNCY JUMPS.

Your withered should never be so low on health at that point of the scenario.

The CC is only meant to interrupt, so it breaking immediately is fine. None of the fights even take 30 seconds. The withered do all the work, so switch talents and use cooldowns to focus on survivabilty.

>Warrior
>Kill boss alone with a DPS buddy
I CANNOT DIE.
INSPIRING PRESENCE IS A MEME DON'T GET IT. IMPENDING GIVES YOU 0.5MAX HEALTH/SECOND FOR *ONLY* 0.3 RAGE/SECOND.

It's the best because you have nearly zero self healing and it changes to 30% max health on kill anyways, PLUS resets CD, so you can time it for a 45% max HP heal on 20rage.

Orcs should be able to stand upright thrall can. And so they do in all fucking cinematic.

UD should be able to be a bit more human looking. Trolls are supposed to look ugly. And taurens are BUFAR so nobody cares, everything looks BAD on them from the front.

>mfw losing it as warrior

>not being a prot warrior
i already have all the chests in the stupid scenario, last time i finished i had 51 withered, i wish they would add money chests like the throne of thunder event had since theres nothing else for me to do in there.

If they get desperate enough, they'll probably redo the character models. I main undead and would love to look more human than this current shit.

When you get a chest it disappears right?

A video game?! What are you hiding...

They still need to do Worgen and Goblin before they redo/retouch the ones they already did.

And the first thing they need to do is give the male models some goddamned asses. Sick of staring at my Belf's flat plank of a butt, he needs a tight swimmer's ass.

846 Shaman here, you fucking suck if you lose ANY withered to Dro and if he doesn't die within 10 seconds of popping lust and berserk

yeah the only chests that aren't one time only are the really small ones that have a pathetic amount of gold/ancient mana in them. only reason to continue now is for the fox mount (yeah right) or the rep i guess.

mask?

somethings not quite right..

>losing it as a paladin

What if I like it?

but good to know I can't repeat chests accidentally.

>Shadow Priests in T6

haven't gotten to suramar yet gonna assume its a disguise or something?

>You remember those Argent Tournament dailies right? It's a little like that without the jousting and a lot more running around. At the very least you'll be doing different things here and there and each quest does build towards something or even has a chance to reward you with good gear. It's also the primary way you level up your artifact weapon which in Legion is how your strength actually grows.
Speaking of which, we could use some jousting WQs.

>that feel when no Yrel in Legion

there's not enough porn of her

>losing it as Hunter

>run into underbelly
>immortal tanks everywhere
>do pvp world quest
>immortal tanks everywhere
what's up with this shit
if they at least did no damage i would maybe be fine with it but they hit harder than some dps specs

There's a PvP WQ in Stormheim just east of the Stormtorn Foothills FP that pops up sometimes. Basically, you can fight wild animals down to 10% health at which point they'll turn friendly and mountable. Each one gives you a different ability - moose allows you to charge with knockback, wolves have a pounce/stun, bears can become immune to stuns and knockback for a time, and so on.

Then there's the rare dragon in the back of the PvP zone that allows you to fly in the WQ area for five minutes that comes with a 600k AoE lightning bolt that can be used in mid-air. It's fucking hilarious too, since as a rogue you can stealth using any of the mounts.

Basically, I pick off people dueling or fighting the beasts as an invisible cloud of fuck you.

>losing mask as DK or DH

feels fucking good

I wish I have enough DPS to bust down the elite area faster though, I can't die unless 10+ of those elites gangrape me but it's hell to whittle them down one by one.

accepting blood for blood was the biggest error I've ever made, good thing warden towers were easy as fuck and gave good honor

>Losing it as a Shaman

>losing mask as a Warlock with an Infernal.
Enjoy your 50 adds and Infernal either not lifting a finger to defend you and/or your Infernal attacking corpses. Yes that last one does happen.

>legion pre-patch
>wow I get to use a fucking infernal now, fucking awesome! in new cool-looking model too!
>can't tank crap and does shit damage

I never touched locks after getting my first artifact, which is a shame because it's class hall is definitely the coolest and I am most interested in the progession of their class quests.

>losing mask on Gilded Market
Holy shit elites with the detection everywhere.

Which class is more fun regarding all 3 specs, warrior or DK?

I like the look of plate, but i just want to have fun while I play my class.

>If they dont hit harder than you they either pop all defensives and take no damage or heal a fuckton and eventually just beat you because "lol attrition"
>These people think they're good

Usually when I'm down there people will focus tanks down then each other.

>the elite section of Suramar City comprised of mostly elites and with mobs that can unmask you almost everywhere
>you're a clothie

>Every Mage spec gets Ice Barrier even though it makes no sense for Arcane or Fire
>Didn't just give Ice Barrier to Frost, Temporal Shield to Arcane, and Flameglow to Fire

why

NO STOP IT GO AWAY DRO I'M ENJOYING KILLING TRASH DON'T FUCK THIS UP FOR ME I WAS SAVING ALL MY WITHERED FOR CHESTS AND YOU JUST MURDERED THEM ALL WITH YOUR FUCKING DASH MOVE YOU STUPID FUCK SHIT CUNT I HATE YOU I WAS ACTUALLY HAVING FUN WITH THIS GAME AND YOU FUCKING RUINED IT FOR ME THERE GOES ALL MY ANCIENT MANA

>not buying the item that stealths you when your disguise is broken

Yeah, it's basically required to do anything at all in the city unless you want to be beset upon by 15+ guards at a time

m8 i can't even get past those elemental wraith dude things that explode and kill all my withered because warlocks have no base interrupt

JUST

can you no longer use the hound thingy to interrupt?

You cannot interrupt that explosion. You either have to stun him, run away, or burst him.

drop an infernal on them right before it goes off, and you should be able to kill them before they can do it again

there's a shitload of things it can't interrupt because blizzard hates locks

How? Where? Please, tell me.

I just use abomination stun on my unholy DK. Fucking withered jumping backwards and aggro more shit.

I havnt played since BC and the quest reward rng upgrades are bugging me. I noticed theres an item that increases an epics item level slightly, is there something i can use to upgrade my quest rewards to eventually hit 850 i lvl or w.e?

Basically i would like to wear the deep squatters sash forever.

you gotta have something as a lock, even my frost dk can deathgrip them to interrupt

So who all is windwalking these days? Feels pretty good to just shit all over everything in dungeons.

>jurassic park quest
>get to stomp elves on a big ass dinosaur
>this is great it should be a world quest
>finish it
>text pops up
>dinosaur is hungry and elves are gay, go fix it
>get to stomp elves again
Thanks blizzard atleast you got some things right

Raids come out tomorrow. I can't believe there are still some people who don't even have ONE (1) Legendary and thus won't get taken with their raid team. I feel pretty bad for them.

The item you're thinking of, obliterum, is only for crafted gear. When you make something, you can melt it down into obliterum and use it to upgrade crafted gear by 5 ilvls. It doesn't apply to quest rewards.

>go demo
>have felguard
>use axe toss when he starts his spell cast
>when he does it again throw out the other felguard from Grimoire of Service
>if he somehow isn't dead yet at this point drop the infernal on it
Ez pz, you can even melt Dro with this method and only lose maybe 2 or 3 withered.

Can't wait to finally genocide those haughty fuckers and steal their Nightwell later on in the expansion.

I know who you are.

AAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
You're probably shit, even mediocre tanks get recruited so fast you can't even blink.

Don't worry user, I don't think I'm good for being prot in pvp.
I just find it hilarious to watch their futile attempts at killing me.
>tfw you ruin the party for everyone in the warrior hall's fighting arena.

>dro teleports behind me
>destroys my magepussy in a matter of seconds
Withered training is gay

I saw the writing on the wall with locks and haven't touched mine past getting its first artifact. It's a chore to play and requires twice the effort to get the same results as any other class

It's a real shame because their class hall is fucking rad, the demons all got new models, their new spell effects look great, and their artifacts are neat as shit

On the Waning Crescent you'll find a kid vendor that sells that stuff for 50 ancient mana.

>Where

Thanks senpaitachi.

>the attunement quest for Arcway and Court of Stars
>the NPCs you have to spread lies to are surrounded by observer elites
>they're even in the houses/rooms with them

>losing mask as a druid

theres a vender you can buy smoke bombs and shit from so getting around the city is easier.

GET
OFF
MY
SHIIIIPPPP
REEEEEEEEEE

>infiltrating enemy areas with grappling hooks
Shit is so simple yet so satisfying.

>made into Jarl of town you save
>nothing happens

>mfw ret palas will get their ebin vanilla maymay reference skin before we even find out where to start looking for our remaining ones

could be worse. you could be Warchief.

>fem forsaken
>like animations and looking fucked up
>but armor looks like shit and plate has some of the best looking pieces
Sometimes I wish I could switch to the chinese model just so I can actually wear something
How much is a character change? Tempted to go femorc to fix this shit and I aint rerolling

>mobs are still yellow
>click on one
>I SPIT ON YOU

Could've at least given us a title.

You can change to the chinese models, but all the undead mobs change too and all bones in the game are changed into bags of grain.

>I pronounce user the new jarl!
>leave to go save the world or fish or whatever
>town thrown into chaos because no more leader
At least I got that versatility food recipe

800+ heroic boss kills.
this isn't counting mythic bosses / caches.
Not one fucking legendary. If I fucking walk in tomorrow and first kill doesn't give a legendary I quit. I'll gladly take the stupid fucking necklace so I can hang myself.

>in random BG on my huntard
>enemy team ignores me most of the match
>literally just chase down their healers and nopeel

But I like my skelletals my undead just looks stupid
Blizz pls fix

>what the heck is an arcan'dor
>a magic tree
>if it goes wrong it might turns us into nerubians
>okay but why is there a magic tree that feeds on leyline energy exclusively and what power is it going to give us to outweigh the potential spiderfication
>ha ha go get some bug spray

Anyone else having problems finding a good guild? I'm on one of the biggest EU PvE servers (Draenor), and I can't find a god damn guild who will do mythic the moment it is available. Trade chat is only filled with some shitter wannabe guilds who have killed heroic archimonde 3 weeks ago and are presenting themselves as "mythic progression" my ass.

What is the best place to find a solid raiding guild apart from trade chat? Is there like a site or forum or something where top guilds post their recruitment?

For starters, don't be on PvE servers
Also, realm forums and wowprogress.com

wowprogress.com/
anyone worth while will have application thing on their page

Why wouldn't I be on a PvE server if I want to do PvE?

>When some Demon hunter tries to apply to my mythic guild

Cause it draws casuals, like it or not, the best servers for mythic guilds are pvp ones

How reliable is that site regarding guilds and ilvl?
I only play 2-3 hours each day, but still is the only one with ilvl 850+ in my guild.

>get a faggy jellyfish mount
>don't get a two person gondola mount

WHERE THE GIRLS HAVE DICKS AND THE BOYS HAVE TITTIES

The real thing behind getting 850+ is a little bit of luck. I still haven't gotten a single mythic trinket/relic, so expect most people to merely want 840 or 845+ across the board.

>be shadow priest
>old gods lore
>get cthulhu jellyfish

I beg to differ user

>that feel when got Corgnelius from my Class Hall

>got legendary
>got fox

doesn't you get the fox quest when you hit 110?

I'm 842 without getting a legendary but I do have mythic trinkets. I have a couple 830 pieces too.

Random drop from Nightfallen box

Feign death?

Nonsense, PVP servers are mostly full of shitbags who gank and camp lowbies and AFK people at flight masters who then cry to their friends that someone fought back.

The PVPers comprise most of the worst people to play WoW.

>Plays shit spec

are they ever going to do shit like the pre-expansion Invasions again?

>content that anyone level 10 and up can do together
>actually made the Legion feel like a worldwide threat instead of being entirely localized on the Broken Shore and a couple camps scattered around the Isles

>bend forward
>get hit by a stink cloud of sweatjizz emanating from pants

also this mount needs a fucking buff, 100 speed and dismounted when surfacing is fucking STUPID

>2016
>Wow

wat gem

i'm convinced bad luck protection was never in place.

Some people speculate the next xpac might actually change the old world to level scaling. the legion "wins" and pushes us back out of the broken isles and some stuff gets cata 2.0'd

maybe, but you have to admit we objectively have one of the coolest hidden skins

The second one coming later isn't half bad either.

>Ravencrest tells Illidan he's the last hope against the Legion overwhelming BRH and gives him carte blanche to do what needs
>Bitches about Illidan's methods and couldn't come up with a better alternative
Illidan did nothing wrong.

it would make sense

I mean as of this December the post-Shattering world will be as old as the pre-Shattering world. From there on out the world Cataclysm created will officially be older than Vanilla WoW's world

>that toaster PC resolution
>those horrible keybinds

I tried playing in 800x600 but the ui was very cramped

>affliction
i'm so sorry

>An illusion! What are you hiding?

>all will freeze... beneath the shadow... of my rage...

coming summer 2017

The fuck are you talking about? I got the world quest achievement in like a week. It's the reps for both expansions that take the most time.

>MFW one of the few non-retarded Havoc DHs with a secured slot in a mythic raiding guild.

>someone on leddit actually bothered updating Peggle to work with 7.0

whatever happened to Peggle and Bejeweled being WoW add-ons anyway?

>implying guilds won't stack them on cleave fights until balance patch goes out

The game had content added so you don't have to play peggle.

Vanilla was garbage.

t. player since beta

>implying DH and WW aoe isn't getting nerfed tomorrow

Get fucked

t. real hunter

You can use banish to reset the cast.

>Do 2 million dps on dungeon trash
>Fel Barrage gets nerfed
>Do 1.5 million on trash instead

LOL yeah got me good there

>bolvar v old gods v alliance/horde

What we do?!

>the game had content added

most of 2014 and 2016 up until a month ago would disagree

I think it's actually a reward for getting a certain amount of score in withered army training (650+ score)

>warlocks faces tomorrow when told to reroll if they want to raid
sure feels good to be a rogue

>Darion! Go get Tirion's corpse!
>...god Bolvar this isn't the Scourge any more you can't just order me to go get peoples corpses so we can defile them I have free will now you're not even my real Lich King

We'll take you in to clear the the trash to the first boss, then you can sit on bench

When will Illidan and Maiev become a couple already?

>implying havoc isn't top tier for single target
let me guess. you're the same delusional hunter that thinks raid guilds will take your garbage beast mastery spec.

Why are people saying Bolvar is evil now?

Or is it just people jumping to conclusions and wishful thinking?

Probably because Bolvar is evil now

Bolvar is evil! EVIL!

I got diplomat 3 days ago and exalted nightfallen today
feels good

Lore-wise
That'd be fucked up

nigga, the throne corrupts you. of course he's evil.

we'll probably go in, kick his ass and put a plushie doll on the throne with the helmet.

Tsundere is best relationship.

>exalted nightfallen
prove it. I'm still 2k out. you probably used both rep tokens on nightfallen, which I probably should've done.

>Implying I play spec made for girls
>Implying DH st is good

>TFW already revered

>darion takes up the mantle

uninstall wizard

Nope

>proudmoore takes up the mantle

>anyone playing BM for raids
Marksman will still be king because it can effortlessly execute its st rotation while copying 60% of that damage onto every target in the room.

Can we all agree on this?
>8 hours for max level if you are smart like me
>class spell pruning is real you will use the very same spell you used for leveling from 100-110 at 110
>no new spells at 110
>every class lost all the fun spells
>artifact stuff is ok nothing special
>class hall are smaller garrison and look like shit
>""world quest"" are glorified dailys in the world
>very basic with kill quest and kill this elite
>will get boring really fast
>every class lost all fun spells
>questing seems ok but there is to much cutscenes now nobody watches this shit wasted resources
>dh is a warrior dk blend no unique spells besides double jump and glaive throw

So this expansion feels alot like WoD 2.0. The only great things are scaling mobs and the transmog stuff.

>So this expansion feels alot like WoD 2.0.

Nope.

>I havn't played the game but I kinda picked up some stuff people talked about in wow threads
Not fooling me salty nost fanboy

Yeah I did, and I'm 400 in to exalted too

Post your artifacts so others can make fun of your choices and low level.

I've been slacking off this week, like I absolutely shut down and haven't even been doing heroics.

>questing seems ok but there is to much cutscenes now nobody watches this shit wasted resources
>very basic with kill quest and kill this elite
Delete this ones, so your bait paste will be less obvious

Yes actually WoD was better because it had some good rotation for classes Legion is a fucking joke with 4 buttons.

>Mfw got Sephuz's Secret from my very first Mythic friends help me do which was Arcway

I'm a warrior too

Ah, this meme again.

Exquisite.

>you will use the very same spell you used for leveling from 100-110 at 110

Dude you use the same 3 skills from like, level 40 to 110. It really hurts the game because there's nothing new or exciting at cap. It's fucking boring.

every quest chain leads into 2-3 cutscene.

I probably could have been level 21 by now but I put power into Titanstrike and Talonclaw in order to make those two someone useful if I need them.

Will someone trade masks with me? I want the female one even though I'm a male character.

oh well, fuck it. I'll be there in a few days. just glad to be done with pathfinder, tho.

wowhead.com/artifact-calc/monk/mistweaver/G4XsIzA6MBOkATpgE6kBOqAzqwM6wDOvAzsANQ8B
Better for the mythic+, but looks like I really fucked up for raids

>Went with the meme path on icyveins and every other site
Enjoy doing less damage than any other hunter with a brain

Here you go.

The last couple thou feel like they take forever
Talking about pathfinder, I still need to find some group to tag along in for quests
Don't feel confident about pugging

I think Blizzard expect nobody plays from 0-100 because you get the free 100 with Legion. But why do we get nothing new at 110.

Been playing quite a lot.

Why did Blizzard fuck us healers in the paths to gold traits?

>Revered

Thousands are already exalted

Havoc or Vengeance DH?

I'm new to the game if it matters. I would like to believe I am not a complete shitter.

It WAS the most fun until blizz went nofun.

Thanks.

>8 hours for max level if you are smart like me

You still have to complete all the zones if you want to do anything at 110.

>trail slightly in damage for most of the fight
>at 20% top the meters because 50% crit and stronger crits during Trueshot
>actively benefit from Bullseye on pretty much every fight since there is always adds you can use to build up some stacks and then hit crits on main targets
I don't see a problem.

>forced grind
>good

>tfw no ooze pet

That is actually quite impressive.

I'm too afraid to put AP into my offspec weapons so WQ's are easier. I really think I should since a high level healing artifact weapon doesn't help a fucking bit when killing shit.

This expansion is comfy.
Also good.

I didn't say it was good or bad, it's just that you're a retarded faggot for thinking rushing to 110 without completing the zones is "smart".

>Putting points into burst shot
>Putting into windarrows golden trait that is shit
>Not gonna reach the second best golden trait until at least 24
>Still no CD reduction on Trueshot
>Still no Crit chance increase after marked shot

>not being able to complete all zones in 8 hours
lmao

>You can do mythic+ 10 next week and have chance of the 895 warforged
Blizzard actually found a way to save 5ppl dungeons

It's probably worth putting AP into your offspec weapons until it hits the first jump in the AP required.

I remember reading that the AP needed to get to that first jump is actually less than that single level after.

Prove it, until then you're a retarded faggot.

Somethings not quite right...

>Highest ilvl possible for the first week is 850

you're the retard because you needed more than 8 hours for max level and btw you only need friendly for world dailys.

Yes, this is why I said next week

>2 items per dungeon
nah, not really

Retarded faggot
e
t
a
r
d
e
d

f
a
g
g
o
t

>At least I got that versatility food recipe
Where?

You can run them as many times as you want if you have a key

is that the hard limit or something ?
because I'm lucky to get 1 item per 2 dungeons in mythics atm

In the end of dungeon there will be the chest with 2 items for the party
Buy you can do dungeon as many times as you want if you have a key
In the end of the week you will get chest in your class hall with item from the highest mythic+ you did during week

The benchmarks you need to worry about right now are 13 and 24. After you put 13 traits into one artifact, you can put 13 into another just fine. Same with at 24.

oh I see, that sounds ok I guess
but still a grind

Do I risk it Cred Forums?

>Wind arrow is shit
Nice meme. It can proc partway through your casts so you can fish for free Aimed Shots when you have some downtime in your rotation. You'll also generally be casting more Aimed Shots in a fight than Marked Shots so you will benefit from more procs.

>30 seconds off Trueshot
Doesn't matter unless you also have the legendary to stack with it, relics for that slot, or the upcoming raid tier to reduce CD. All those are also viable even without spending time putting points into there right away which just lets you focus on building up to the more important traits first.

>Prot Warrior
>Risk

Stop.

this "minigame" is to fucking garbage and half-made I wonder how this shit made it into the game

I'm not afraid of myself dying obviously, I'm afraid of losing withered.

>Doesn't know what PPM is
>30 seconds off your only big cooldown doesn't matter

i like it, just take it slow (and not so seriously)

people take minigames in WoW too seriously, thats why pvp is such a mess

Reducing the cooldown only matters if you can fit more casts into the fight. 30 seconds alone does not grant you an extra cast, unless your team is shit and takes >5 minutes to kill a boss. At which point I'd believe it is if they have you on it.

Anyone coming to the Court? I hear the party is going to be quite the gossip once it ends

>withered are console plebs exiled from our glorious bubble city
>it has a pact with demons
>LOWBORN SCUM!
>All manner of wares!

you have 52 fucking withered.
everything will melt in half a second when you pop rampage.

I wonder how difficult normal mode Nightmare will be. I have ltwo quest tied to Xavius dying and I want to get thm done ASAP.

I see you don't do mythic progression, carry on then

>Mythic progression in the first week
>Normal/Heroic fights are over in under 5 minutes
>Mythic fights might take upwards of 6-7 minutes
You still don't get an extra cast compared to someone who didn't put points into that trait. Once a boss gets put on farm and can be downed in a timeframe where you get that extra cast then it doesn't matter for "progression."

>Fight last 6-7 minutes
>Manage to get 3 trueshot off while you wait for the bull to finish ramming your waifu and will only have two

>pull
>2.5/3 minutes
>5/6 minutes
>7.5/9 minutes

Figures you can't even do math.

>Fight lasts 8 minutes
>2.5+.2.5+2.5= 7 minutes and 50 seconds including the duration of trueshot
>Cuck without trueshot trait can only get in two, and hope raid leader doesn't notice before he gets benched

Who /rogue/ here?

>fight lasts 8 minutes
If half your team being shit and dying is reason enough for you to rationalizing wasting 3 points early then by all means.

hush, I know you're not gonna touch mythic EN until the end of expansion anyway

>people still arguing against tank nerfs

I want to punch that kid in the mouth until not a single trace of teeth remains, then rape the living fuck out of his bloody facial cavity.

HE SOUNDS SO SHITTY

Hey guys, loyal citizen here. You better not cross the legion.

Tank specs have always been better for leveling or dailies, this isn't new.

Because edgy 14 year olds still play this game.

You got that right ____________.

I don't want to drift into obscurity again! I won't go back. ;_;

>main Mistweaver
>trying to do withered training as a brewmaster

holy fuck brewmasters are fucking shit

no you're just bad

Something's not quite right...

Most fictional girls don't get to star in an entire porn film.

>do saber riding quest in highmountain
>my mouse spazzes out for a single second
>sends me flying over the edge of the mountain into the sea
>saber keeps going
>don't want to quit the quest
>18 minutes spent finding somewhere to get back on land and getting back to the blue markers

Sheesh.

Definitely worse than all my other tanks.

they're easily the weakest of all the current tank specs but none of the tank specs have issues with the withered training scenario

pay attention to stagger and you should be fine

You can't get part 1 of pathfinder until the nighthold is released

Wotlk pre event was the best though
I wish there was a way to get it back atleast for a while

I liked it better when it was the Nax40 release event

Its not a fucking grind, you cant fucking grind it.
Pisses me off.

Fucking time gated crap.

>playing as prot warrior
>accidentally break my Masquerade
>a million guards dogpile me and I spend 10 minutes killing every single one of them because I'm unkillable

No

It also reacts to emotes.

Wait, wtf? I am a DK and been doing myth since week 2, where is y chest?