I just bought this new gaming shelf for my PS4 games. can you recommend me some games to put on it?

I just bought this new gaming shelf for my PS4 games. can you recommend me some games to put on it?

I think you already have the whole library up there, user.

HAHAHAHAHA THSTS SO FYCKIBFH VG GTGIHS

but m-muh BLOODBORNE

I don't think the blood borne case is big enough to fill 3 shelves

xdddd dam..........................................................................................................

Get this.
Thank me later

KEK

Why buy a PS4? It's ugly as fuck looks like some autistic alien ware computer. I would be embarrassed to have that on my shelf. Xbox One is way better

NEVER EVER!

DELETE THIS OR FACE MY WRATH

It has halo and every other game gay shit 4 has

This is the most pathetic samefag I've ever fucking seen.

Same fag

>16 replies
>14 posters

Phones exist retard, and every underage shit head who browses here uses one. Stop posting.

Nigga you can't post one a phone

Fuck you. This joke has been done several other times in more clever ways. This entire fucking thread was done just for this joke. user just googled that and made sure it was an empty shelf just so this lame joke could be made and everybody would dig out their best laughing animu girl reaction image to end up on the screencap on r/Cred Forums. Fuck you. I hope people like you get fucking cancer and die.mIt would be a truly ironic death that you would deserve, because in a way you are a cancer. You are the infectious cancer that is killing this board. Cred Forums is nothing but hivemind scum redditors trying so hard to fit in so they can be accepted into the sekrit club. God forbid they go against everybody else's thoughts and opinions, or they would be hated by 4chanjust like everybody else in life hates them. As a result, we get the same posts, threads and autism every single fucking day.mIt used to be so much better ten years ago, but you're probably too new to fucking remember which is why you shitpost without any thought about what you are destroying. I fucking hate you.

>this poorfag can't even afford an iPhone to post on
HAHAHAH

wrong pic

Enjoy your no gaems!

Phone posting should just be banned outright.

whoa there bro!

>he has pics of both sides

>blaming anime girl reaction images
>there are none in the thread

How can you even tell if someone is posting from their phone?

Haha thanks for the post guys, this is going straight to r/Cred Forums. Remember to upvote!

Why didn't you stop it user.

You could have prevented this.