It's been one month. There were the telltale signs of a flop all over this title in its first week...

It's been one month. There were the telltale signs of a flop all over this title in its first week. Do we now know just how big of a flop it was?

I mean shit, this game is lower on the Amazon sales rank than fucking Style Savvy Fashion Forward. I even like Style Savvy and I still know that it's anything but niche. And the two games came out on the same fucking day. FedForce is being outsold by a clothing store simulation.

Other urls found in this thread:

alwaysnintendo.com/metroid-prime-federation-force-bombs-sales-worldwide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Do we now know just how big of a flop it was?
Is there anything at all useful to having that information

Are you going to discuss it with people

Make a chart

No seriously, move on

Yes to all of those? Are you saying not to talk about video games on a video game board?

Style Savvy, niche? It has quite the following.

We need a lesbian dating sim spin off.

But no, Federation Force was a massive success among real Metroid fans and financially.

>Federation Force was a massive success among real Metroid fans and financially
alwaysnintendo.com/metroid-prime-federation-force-bombs-sales-worldwide/

>first week
you mean last year

>He says posting on Cred Forums - Video Games
Is this a genuine post?
Like are you actually thinking about what you're typing right now?
>He doesn't want to discuss if Federation Force is the final nail in the metroid coffin

Style Savvy is s tier

>among real metroid fans

there hasn't been a consensus among metroid fans since Other M.

okay yeah, but here we're talking actual hard numbers.

It's the lowest-selling entry in a series not well-received in Japan.
It's a pretty safe bet to say it fucking flopped.

>actual hard numbers
not gonna happen considering how soft the sales were

Actually, it seems most people bought the game digitally.

where are you getting this info?

Once the butthurt over "not a real Metroid" wore off, it looked like it could be fun, but I'm not playing a fucking FPS on a 240p screen with a "nub" for a second stick

>Flopped critically
>Flopped financially
>Almost as big as a stain as Other M

You think so? I thought it looked slow as fuck.

Nintendo eshop charts.

Yes, the digital version of Federation Force did outsell Axiom Verge.

Syle Savvy is fucking awesome. It deserve to have a thread every hour just for being SSS tier.

That's pathetic.

can you link where you found them? I'd like to see it for myself.

Metroid has always been a boring overrated series

Super, fusion, zero mission

Snoreee

I disagree entirely but I respect your opinion.

you're not wrong

I wish I was more /fa/ so I could wow in this game

>among real Metroid fans

it was 40 fucking dollars. I was hyped to play it thinking it was a 15 dollars eshop game. had no interest after I learned the actual price, there was no excuse for that.

>primefags still butthurt over Other M which was the first proper good Metroid since Zero Mission, Fusion, and Super

fuck off FPShitters

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW FAGGOT

>Other M fag acting like his opinion matters

L O L
O
L

>haloidbabby acting as if he's relevant

Yeah, well "Haloid" got 2 sequels, and 3 spinoffs, and Other M killed the series for 6 years

I'll let you do the simple math to figure out which one is more relevant

>Over in Japan, the Media Create chart for the week of August 25th shows Federation Force missing the all-important Top 20 charts. No numbers were posted, meaning that the game sold worse than the 20th game charting, Nintendo’s Splatoon, which sold 4,441 copies that week.

Haloid killed the series the same way DmC did, only FPShitters are far more autistic and will buy anything that copies halo or CoD. DMCfags have standards at least.

prime is metroid by design than a shooter
prove me wrong

I appreciate your effort

why are you replying seriously?

>literally reskin halo with metroid character
>it's metroid

try again troll

>Haloid killed the series
Wrong, if anything it provided a life-support. I say this being a 2D-metroidvania fag too.

Nintendo only caring about sales in a country that prefers 'cuter'/animu games is what killed it. Or at least resulted in its current status.

it'll be interesting to know for the sake of seeing how Nintendo might respond to the news.

It's a shame this game was a rushed out bomb made by a team that never should've touched the series. Between this and Hunters, I doubt Nintendo will ever attempt a Metroid spinoff again.

>I doubt Nintendo will ever attempt a Metroid spinoff again
This is a bad thing because? It's time for EPD to make Metroid 5 anyway.

There are plenty of interesting things that could be done with the universe.

That is if anyone at Nintendo knew how to make a game that felt like it actually took place in that universe.

I hope it doesn't reflect badly on NLG, they're really a good team, they just aren't meant to handle random side games.

nice proof
you really hit the nail on the head with that!

>mfw Federation Force is the final Metroid game

You do know he genuinely thinks the game is a success because of digital sales and that a status as a My Nintendo reward would keep it alive right?
He's that dense

Well they're hiring but there's no news of actual people jumping ship.
I'm hoping that they do a quality game for the NX.
Shiggy would probably convince Nintendo to spare them since he worked with them on Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and that sold well.
Hopefully they won't end up like NST.

I'm not sure which would be worse, going out with other m or going out with fed force

I'd buy a Strikers 3 but who knows if they'll actually make it.

>Strikers 3
We don't need two Mario soccer games user :^)

and yet for some reason this has golf and tennis in it as well as baseball. Why does this game exist, isn't it making multiple games obsolete by existing?

They were advertised as "full games" IIRC

eh?

>Final boss of FF is Samus herself
>What few people that bought this game literally killed of Samus

It's like poetry, you know, they rhyme.