Stupid or Genius?

>It's a revolver.
>It's also three round burst.

What other grey area guns can you think of.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposed_load
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>triple chamber stack
Wait what.
I'm not a nogunz, but even still I don't think I've ever heard this term before.
Goggle is giving me nothing here.

Judging by the picture, did they just put 3 rounds in each well of the revolver... and expect that to cause 3-round-bursts?

They should make a gun that's gay

It's beyond me.

>Heyyyyyyyyy felllaaasssss

Probably 3 rounds in each one and have them electrically ignited or something.

Got you famalam

basically each chamber has three rounds in it.

But in order for the gun to actually sound three bursts, it must have three different primers,ignitors/the whole shebang. So it basically puts three bullets into a single chamber.

I know there is actual double-stack cartridges but they were a meme since more space was taken up by everything except the bullet.

Metal Storm?!

Exactly

Wouldn't the bullets behind the first round just run into it and jam up the well?

>What other grey area guns can you think of.
>Double Barrel Rifle/Shotgun w/ slugs
>Flare guns in general
>Grenades explode into Railgun shots
>Flamethrower made from a can of hairspray and lighter
>Laser shotgun
>Plasma Sniper rifle
>Lightning Minigun
>Guns that invert gravity and/or levitates enemies
>Gun where all it's shots bounce off walls (bonus points if each reflection auto-target enemies)
>Gun that shoots boogers

Bonus points if you can name all the guns and games.

They fire the ones in the front first silly

But how would the casings eject from a revolver's cylinder?

How the fuck do you load it

Same way Metal Storm does, which I don't know myself but is likely caseless.

ARTYOM
ARTYOM
ARTYOM
DARK ONES UPON US

FATHER'S FINGERS
FATHER'S FINGERS
WHERE ARE YOU?

>Gun shoots lasers
>Has recoil

What
I'd like to see how this gun works, what game?

Caseless ammunition.

Maybe you can fan 3 bullets at a time

>get Bastard gun in Metro for the first time
>NPC says that it's an inaccurate piece of shit that always jams
>is very accurate and no jam mechanics
Immersion ruined.

fallout.

I don't think caseless ammunition works how you think it does.

>Gun shoots lasers
>Gun has no muzzle climb and there's little to no recoil on the first person viewmodel
>Sprays lasers all over the damn place instead of simply shooting them in a straight line

Looking at the OP image, there's only 4 wells in the cylinder.

oh, Bethesda quality

When you move back while shooting a laser gun the laser beam travels faster than light speed.

whoa

>The Mag 60 is a large, high-tech firearm that bears a heavy, rectangular shape. It appears to be made of steel, and unlike the typical Pistol, its magazine is loaded beneath the barrel. The overall length of the firearm is short and, while firing, the front muzzle of the gun pushes back with each successive shot to counterbalance the force and recoil of its heavy payload.

>.60 calibur
>3 round burst
>Fuckin whatever this gun is awesome

>hundreds years in a future
>revolvers are still not automatic
>revolvers still exist

fuckin why? Just make some stupid handgun shooting burst and make revolver like revolver, not shotgun or this

>makes fun of Bethesda
>posts an Obsidian game
wew innit

>When you move back while shooting a laser gun the laser beam travels faster than light speed.
So what if we duct tape another laser gun to the laser we just fired and then fire that laser gun?

I think I'm onto something here guys. This is gonna be the next chainsaw bullet.

Pistols with magazines at the front of the gun was such a beautiful trend.

>it's a revolver
Stupid.

>Shoot revolver
>It spins

why is "revolver" a casual colloquialism for "handgun with big boolet"
why are developers constantly trying to cool them up despite literally their entire purpose being derived from their simplicity

While the days of revolvers being the only handguns that can fire something very hot like .44 magnum are over, as we speak they are more optimal solution for those cartridges as automatic pistols designed for something enormously strong will struggle to cycle when you put a "range-quality" ammunition(usually "colder" than the recommended loads) in it.
Desert Eagle is known for having this problem - it can survive hotloaded .357, .44 or .50AE but it won't work properly with EVERY .357 or .44 you put in it(.50AE will generally work because if you bought a gun chambered in something this huge you don't have baby wrists anyway, so there are few "cold" .50AE available unless you handload them). Which led people to think that this gun is horribly unreliable - it's not, it requires quite a lot of maintenance and cleaning but it's perfectly reliable.

Meanwhile revolver will cycle both weaker and stronger loads as long as it can survive the stronger ones. The best example of this are .357 revolvers which can fire .38 special without any problems.

>triple barrel belt-fed pump action shotgun that shoots stickybombs

It wouldn't work too well like that. There has to be electronic ignition otherwise it won't work at all.

you see, the gun simulates recoil so the soldiers trained with normal guns will know if they're shooting.

oh i know, but i'm not sure if the game devs do

a similar system exists that actually works though via the taurus judge. or that metal storm project that never seems to have seen the light of day outside of tests

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposed_load