Mordheim, valkyria chronicles, that kind of thing

We've been having some successful threads so lets give it another roll tonight. Mordheim and similar games thread. Thinking of restarting everything since my veteran rank seems bugged.

I have multiple veteran levels worth of experience and I even have 3 skill points from the veteran levels from before but suddenly my level went to 2 and any new band doesn't get the 3 points. Is there a way to completely clear mordheim data?

so far it's looking like you have to find the file in the steam folder but its really silly to need to do this in the first place. how does the game lose track of something like this.

does anyone know if the devs still pay attention to this game? They were apparently pretty active once upon a time

bump

just going to take a chance with a clean install. a picture of the second created warband to check on the points for reference.

oh nevermind I guess I reinstalled for FUCKING NOTHING. I thought disabling steam cloud would fix that but I guess the game just wants me to have my fucked up warbands.

tried installing on a different drive as a last ditch effort and the game is acting like it's all the first time but there's that fucking rank 2 staring at me.

have a bump

Thanks, In my mad quest to resolve this I guess I'm back to a base crew. It just about killed my desire to play the game but I think restarting may do me some good anyways. I wasted a lot on that last warband learning how to play.

not as much interest tonight

my first mission with this warband gives me a blue bow

>tfw I accidentally bought Vermintide instead of this thinking it was the same game

was that game any good regardless?

also can henchmen not equip blue weapons?

I just realized it's a short bow. what kind of dumb ass shit is that where the marksmen can't use a short bow.

bump

game started me out with those two next to my guy whos about to die and their leader blocking the only exit to the building the other henchman is in. there's no chance of anything but getting fucked by mutants now.

found their 4th unit. I couldn't even try engaging them properly. before my first guy even moved he was surrounded.

well as per standard I failled all of my rolls and was "all alone". that's a first though, the captain just said fuck this shit and ran away. I'm not sure why these fuckers are so powerful though. I don't have any special equipment on except normal leather armor on the captain but these fuckers are doing half my health on a "normal" mission.

newbie question regarding skaven

do every rat ogre recruitment have stupidity? or is there a chance that i might find one without?

i took one in cuz i thought, heck its all chance right, surely cant be that bad, till it kept failing for the entirety of the game and that really riled me up

apparently it's always on that unit. a lot of people have been saying it's the worst big unit.

well that's depressing, is it worth training one and increasing his intelligence? or just rely on Guidance?

not sure beyond that. my friend is playing skaven and complains about them sure enough.

well, I tried playing it smart, selected normal difficulty misison, all of my equipment was stock except again leather armor on my leader. kept everyone together and all of that jazz but I legitimately missed 7 attacks in all of that. not attacks they dodged, I just continously missed every single attack that I only managed to knock out their leader because he killed himself with some debuff from using magic over and over again. the other guy in front of me at the time had 2 health left and proceeded to get missed by every attack I could throw at him. I think the game is just telling me to go to bed.

wait, he left behind "empty hand"?