>Give this nigga a good videogame
You won't get a good videogame from me

But there is, Superman 64.

He isn't really. Alternatively just make him not for gameplay purposes

Shadow of Apokolips was decent.

Classic

Best Superman game ever.

Literally impossible.

They gathered all their energies into making the first 2 Superman films good, nothing good has ever come out since for him.

I saw the superman animated movie where "he dies" and thought it was ok.
But games all suck sadly.

The Statue of Freedom is kawaii

InJUSTice was a decent entry for Superman if you ask me

Maybe when Superman becomes a well written super hero.

>I've never read a Superman comic
>hurr durr he's invincible how can he be good character????

Give up, they can't even give him a good movie.

A walking simulator

A musou game with flying.

Hey

His last good movie came out in 2006.

Flash needs a game more

>Someone who doesn't read superman

>superheroes
>interesting enough to make good game about them

inb4 those garbage batman games

Thanks for proving my point?

That was only good by comparison. It was a 6/10 standing in the middle of her 2/10 friends.

>implying the Punisher game wasn't amazing

Most video game characters are basically superheroes.

Actually I was talking about this one

explain

back in the 70's they made the first 2 (and only good) Superman movies, but for the second film the Director dropped the project with 75% of the film shot and the guy that directed The Beatles films joined in and reshot most of the film, plus adding his own sequences, as well as replacing Marlon Brando because he was being an ass about Box-office profits

Flashfoward 26 years later and under fan-demand WB found the original footage shot by the original director and cobbled together the intended version of Superman II, with Marlon Brando and everything.

I enjoyed that Superman licensed game from 2006 a bit

>well as replacing Marlon Brando because he was being an ass about Box-office profits
What did Marlon Brando do this time?

You can't

He is the literal Mary Sue

People kept suggesting that the city have a health bar instead of Superman like they didn't know Superman Returns exists.

Never been a fan but as I understand it, Superman is less about himself being in danger and more about how he's going to save everyone and catch the villain.

The best SM game would be something like Dead Rising with it's time limits and having to manage time and resources wisely to save everyone.

Other than suggesting for Jo-rel to be a green glowing bagel, this time he wanted 10% of box-office profits even though he's only a floating head the entire film, Lester was like ''fuck it, we'll shoot Superman's mom instead.''

Supes gets his ass handed to him often. Captain Marvel could wreck Supes, if he didn't hold back.

I've read a good number, including Kingdom Come and All-Star Superman. He's just not very compelling. A living ideal is boring, compare him to a character like Spider-Man, that treats being a good person not as an ideal, but as a goal, and Superman stories just don't hold up.

Something unlimited.

>Other than suggesting for Jo-rel to be a green glowing bagel
Fug, Marlon Brando was ahead of his time. It's sad that he died so young.

Thats a good idea. Plus in every game superman's been in he wasn't invincible, why start now?

Wasn't he invincible in Returns?

make a game where you play as normal people trying to survive a corrupted superman/plutonian type of character, game story would be about trying to find ways to take him down, main game is mostly from the perspective of humans but ocasionally in-between chapters you get to play as him and destroy shit for his own amusement.

shit i dunno I'm all out of ideas but playing as an all powerful being would be boring fast unless you only play as him sparingly kind of like how constantly showing horror game monsters will make it less scary

Hell yeah, gotta love that 6'4" Supez.

DCAU Superman is pretty good. He's a flawed individual who has to deal with being treated as an ideal.

He's also weak as shit so he gets physically challenged a lot.

Kingdom Come Superman isn't a very good "ideal" character either since he's clearly in the wrong. Dude had to be stopped from murdering innocents in a rage for godsake.

So is Dante but no one cares if he dies in game because gameplay/story segregation.

If you want him to be invincible make the game about collateral damage, even though that could be a chore to play
>prevent this damage
>Oh you fucked up by punching a skyscraper causing it to fall

Superman TAS is better than the movies.

I hate this but Xenoverse might be the place to look for inspiration. Like if something like that could be polished into a character action game with Brainiac and Mongul and Mxyzptlk and a Crisis in it that sounds sick as hell.

Okay, here is a free and easy one
Normally while you move or fight, its in the normal time scale
But once you reach the next stage, lets say Bizzaro shows up, its a Flash crossover, or you get a higher tier villan: Time scale slows down
Like the mechanic in Bayonetta, but even more, and it depends on what type of enemy.

Seriously, you could structure a Superman game like Furi. Or SOTC. Or Titan Souls.
Its all boss fights.
You could go like
Luthor -> Metallo -> Bizzaro -> 10-15 real threats -> crossover events -> Justice League enemies > Luthor in a Kryptonian War Ship -> New Gods