Is there a character in a game that got what they deserved harder than Nanjō Kyōka?

Is there a character in a game that got what they deserved harder than Nanjō Kyōka?

>no revenge rape scene

one

j o b

Antoinette did nothing wrong.

You'll catch something if you fuck Antionette

Nekoko > Mizuki > Aeka

What did Aeka do wrong?

Mizuki route is nonsense they wrote sex scenes first and then had to half ass a story around it

Cuck Antoinette out of her boyfriend despite not even feeling any romantic feelings for him, just wanting some lame sense of belonging and protection.

>implying anyone ever touched Antoinette
People only pretended to like her, that's how shallow her relationships are and why she's internally frustrated and angry.

Oh wow a YMK thread?

I found box of about 20 vns and eroge I burned to disc from the summer of 2007 and was reminded of how much Nanjo sucks

Would you lick Antoinette's navel?

being a crazy ass attentionwhore to kouhei

What was the name of Nekoko's drug? Paradise?

It was clearly NUKE

>Preaches how everyone needs to adapt, but doesn't follow her own advice
>Creates discord in the group by hiding Alter Ego
>Capitalise on that discord by lying to Hifumi so he agrees to kill Taka
>Kills Hifumi after he killed Taka
>Frames Weedman, nicest guy in the game besides yourself
>Unlike others who were crimes of emotion, hers was completely premeditated
>Admits that the money was a factor because it directly correlated to her selfish dream, her own European castle

I can forgive Leon, Mondo, even Sayaka. But Celeste? Fuck Celeste with a splintering post.

fairy dust iirc

>Creates discord
Fucking internet chatting circlejerk shit

>called "The Queen of Liars"
>is actually one of the worst liars in the entire series
>attributes her gambling success to being born with luck anyway

Why wasn't the mom an option?

Queen of Liars my ass, that's a crock of shit she made up herself.

Laziness and rushing the product out. It only came with 3 options which is small compared to many other VNs, even ones that were contemporary to it.

The sister thing is even worse.

I'm surprised they didn't include that one considering how pedo the two other options were.

Nekoko is just taking advantage of the mentally disabled she's "18" just like everyone else

Everyone is totally 18 in this. Even the babies are 18.

She's just underdeveloped for her age

I bet she's really 1000 years old like all anime girls that just look like lolis. And a vampire demon thing too.