Everyone who's tried the betas says it's a potentially good mmo being held back by outdated combat and shit performance

>everyone who's tried the betas says it's a potentially good mmo being held back by outdated combat and shit performance
>suddenly, it's announced the dev is overhauling combat and working on optimization

Is anyone else looking forward to bless online now that it's two biggest problems are being addressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tj263-rbO-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Korean F2P MMO
>surely THIS one will be different

Seriously. This happens every time. This will suck, you will play the latest wow expansion, complain that that sucks (as it will because wow has always sucked) and then you will find the next thing to hang your hopes on. Just give up or play EVE and hang yourself.

>you will play the latest wow expansion
I don't play wow. I tried it with a friend and didn't like it.

How badly is this game going to be censored for the western release?

Korean MMOs don't really get censored at all. Look at Tera

Or blade and soul.

Oh wait

They do actually. Tera got Elin's censored.

huh

well how bout that

No because of two things
1. no english release date set
2. no beta to test how well it will be played
VPN doesn't work for me, they all want your money

>they all want your money
Of course they want your money. They know the game will likely bomb if they released it as it is now. Everytime someone who's played the game talks about it, it's always the same thing, mite be cool but the combat is shit and my fps tanks in big fights.

Why do those games look so samey?
At leadt WoW has a unique art style.

>some article stated masterpiece
Too cringy

>Held back by outdated combat

Stopped reading there.

If the one thing you're gonna be doing for hours on end is inherently shit, your entire game is shit.

Like I give a shit. I care about numbers, not clothes.

Why are all MMOs condemned to convert into a WoW clone?

People will say "this mmo isn't a wow clone!" And have the same map-to-map progression, gear treadmill, dungeons, leveled content, etc. Just with a new skin or paint.

Is there an original mmo out there? Its like every genre can afford to be different except MMOs, if the content isn't close enough to wow it can't exist?

because NCSoft killed City of Heroes and Guild Wars

If you read more you'd see the dev is trying to make the combat not shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tj263-rbO-E

Wow that looks bad! I hope you're right OP because this is the game where you can create cute shota bunnybois and I'm all in for that alone.

I hope I'm right too. Open world faction pvp focus sounds like a lot of fun, as well as being able to hold capitals and defend them from rivals. The shit combat is one of the only things holding it back.

Oh, would you look at that?
Wish them the best of luck.

the never bothered to censor lineage 2 which has stuff like pic related. then gain that came out in 2003..different times.

anyway ill play any korean mmo for their armor design.

Low budget Unreal 3 cash grabs that often use stolen or copied assets in the original Korean release.

The only thing, imo, that looks good about the game is the character creation. It's worth keeping an eye on just to see how the game eventually turns out, but I wont get my hopes up.

>its an MMO
>With Loli shit

KEK, its like you are trying to lose money

How do you feel about them taking real world inspiration for their races?

indifferent

everyone in the art world does this, no one cares