Has anyone have pictures of the leaked DLC costumes for Persona 5?(specially the Catherine ones)

Has anyone have pictures of the leaked DLC costumes for Persona 5?(specially the Catherine ones)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.desu.sh/ghjefh.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well i meant beside MC, Ryuji and Morgana

Oh then I dunno man thats all I have I dont think I have seen the full party in these outfits

Oh i see thanks anyway.

>persona 1 uniform
YOOOOOO

Probably unlikely, but I hope they put demi fiend tattoos in

I got the pkg if anyone needs it. last i saw people didnt have it and i had to grab it from some Argentinian site but i've been gone for a couple days

Or a Raidou outfit.

Oh boy do I have something for you

there is, theres outfits for basically everything, even DAN, christmas, swimsuits, summer and winter outfits, ect.
theres a fuckload

yes
YES

>They didn't give Kanji's t-shirt to Ryuji

So how much will those cost then?

>DLC
Guess I'm skipping this one.

Did they seriously give the Jun outfit to Goro and not Yusuke?

Yep
Makes more sense story-wise

Close up

That reindeer outfit is cute.

post Makoto

Futaba a best.

>Anne is Catherine
>Makoto is Katherine

What did atlus mean by this?

>all but 2 outfits keep the meme glasses
>NO WAY shirt makes no sense as the game gave you a preview of the next shape of blocks
Into the trash.

a.desu.sh/ghjefh.rar

Does anyone know if there are also costumes unlockable in-game, or if they're all relegated to DLC? I'd hope you'd at least be able to unlock the ability to wear various casual outfits in the dungeons, but I have seen no evidence of this.

There is a costume slot but all costumes are DLC. There are none you can get in-game.

Why didnt they just use the P4 Golden system? Is Atlus really that shit now?

So...Goro's Catherine costume is the bartender?

because money

Man, that's super lame, especially since the DLC costumes don't even have any of the casual clothes you wear throughout the game. I just wanted to go dungeoning in everyday clothes.

>thread reminds you that you can't read japanese
if I had just one wish..

how much?

Use the google translate app to get half assed translations

Can't find the other close-ups, sorry
Sadly, yeah.
There are also Persona DLC: Orpheus, Thanatos, Messiah, Izanagi, Magatsu Izanagi, Kaguya, Tsukiyomi and a special Picaro version of all of those.

So those arent just skins, they are actual Personas? What the fuck

Yeah, it kinda fits.

SMT 1 COSTUMES WHEN

Actual Personas, yeah and some have different skills

Yes
I have no idea how to access mine though

We'll never get another Catherine like game from them, will we?

>Anne as Semen Demon
>Haru as Erica
>Makoto as Katherine

Why am I not surprised.

So how much does all the DLC cost with everything included?

To be honest...
I don't mind the wait until February.
I mean yeah I'd rather it come sooner. But more waiting means more anticipation so when the day finally comes that I get this in the mail I'll be even more happy... right?

How curious all the cameo costumes Goro have are villainous characters, geez i wonder why

We don't know, it's all on disc DLC someone found. It's not officially announced yet.

lol no
I put 12 hours into until friday when i had a trip to go on and got back sunday and had 0 urge to continue playing it
Game looks nice but is same boring gameplay loop that is half assed on everything but style but that wears thin

What I mean is
I won't be bored even if it's boring. Persona is my favorite jrpg series, laugh all you want
It's made me the happiest and given me the most fantasies so fuck straight off

ok
im laughing

Fuck STRAIGHT off

Anything showing a belly will get censored

You've already been waiting years anyway, right?

I'm just glad I don't have to put up with the awful English dub and the awful English script. Getting the game 5 months early is just a bonus.

ok we wont miss you

I hope not
Besides the butt the tummy is my favorite part of the girls body
I just wanna lay my head on one, and have it rock my head around when they inhale and exhale

>those fucking hips

I've been waiting years, but I think these 5 months will go by especially slow. Everything seems so bland to me now that I've seen this game.

Source on that please ?

I'll be trying to distract myself with FF XV. Graphics downgrade drama aside I hope it'll at least keep me entertained for a while.

I don't have the money for that game I put all my NEETbux into the take your heart edition of persona 5

>child breeding hips.

i know who am gonna romance now.

That's a lot of censoring
In Futaba's Palace, there are drawing on walls with her in this

I'm romancing the NEET cus she's less likely to betray you

Wait there are shadows of the characters again?

stop being a fucking beta.

What do you mean

have you not seen a single trailer

your insecure around good looking women because you fear they will cheat on you so, you go for the more fugly girl because man will take less interest in her and the chances she will cheat are small.

be an alpha and show your the boss and worthy of her love and loyalty.

I've had 2 relationships in my life
Both ended up in her cheating on me.
They weren't even that good looking. They slept with chads, ikr, textbook shit

its a fucking videogame

But it's a game that at this point is more important to me than my life

hope you dont get spoiled then

Your life is pretty cheap user

Already been but I don't care desu
Yeah. If it wasn't for this game I'd have nothing to look forward to and I'd just kill myself

most women today think they hot shit and even the more ugly ones can easily get laid because most men are sluts.

fuck's sake at least broaden your gaming horizons so your entire life isnt resting on the shoulders of one JRPG

were do you think you are?

I only play jrpgs and fps

Truuuuuuuu

Most of us arent suicidal faggots user.

it was like that once.

i want to go back.

For the persona 1-4 costumes you need to buy the japanese special edition, not sure about raidou or Catherine,

>1-4
Only 3-4, 1-2 aren't officially out yet

NO NO NO NO NO ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME PLEASE RELEASE THEM SEPARATELY IN THE WEST

Shit, nevermind the 1-2 part then, sorry.

hope the sell them as dlc packs on PSstore.

>the samurai costumes are all the same Flynn/Isabeau costume with a recolored scarf
>no special Walter, Hope or Gaston costumes
better than nothing I guess

This is gonna be my first Persona game (huge Fire Emblem fan, and really enjoyed the crossover between FE and Persona), do these costumes carry over to cutscenes? Cause, I really like this one:

I don't think so.
But if you want to see those in cutscenes, you can always play Catherine.

>every female character has the same body model with minor stretching or shrinking with a different head attached.

why are japs so fucking lazy?

>there are people delusional enough to think that anyone would create half a dozen brand new models for shit that you'll barely see anyway
Find me a single game that uses individual character models that aren't just body-scans of actors.