You and 3 random anons ITT get transported to Firelinkshrine (DaS)

You and 3 random anons ITT get transported to Firelinkshrine (DaS).

How fsr can you get and how do you do it?

Rules:

You can't increase your abilities through leveling up but souls can be used as currency

Each one gets one sip of estus which heals all your wounds, you can give yours to a dumber user if he gets hurt twice

Resting at a bonfire only works if all remaining anons sit at the same bonfire

Resting at a bonfire replenishes your estus and brings back dead anons

Enemies always drop all ther equip

Abysswalker and Lavawalking ring drops 4 times

Kill the other two anons with my rifle. Become a hero.

You actually think anyone on v can even walk up the hill in firelink shrine?

I could

I CAN!

Xth for knight class if I see the claymore I call dibs, who's in for some jolly cooperation?
Hey OP can we upgrade our sunny d if we get far enough?

I WILL!

No classes, you get transported with what you are currently wearing and your current abilities

Yes you can upgrade your estus

Remember:
You respawn but your are always human so invaders/summoners are a thing

Pyros, magic and miracles are unavailable

>go to new londo and beat up some hollows for shit swords
>someone gets the estoc
>go up again and lure down the first hollow warrior
>kill him and wear his armor x 4
>proceed

Catacombs next? We can get more chugs if we manage to clear, hopefully we get an user that has a master key on him that'll post in the thread and teleports in

i'd get invaded in undead burg, tilt out and go hollow

Gotcha hopefully I'm strong enough to 2hand the thing this is going to be fun

Fine but Im charging the graveyard for Zweihander.

Honestly, if I didn't super hardcore tryhard it as in waiting ages to kill something, I've die on the second boss since I'd have to use that shitty 20 dmg handaxe since I couldn't get the sword for killing the tail of the dragon.

Just being blunt.

>its a Havelfag wielding a dragon greataxe

>NEEDING the drake sword

user please, you're embarassing not just yourself but all the rest of us.

When you do many runthroughs of the game you just get used to it.

>No classes, you get transported with what you are currently wearing and your current abilities

Deprived, then?

Not really.

>pick pyromancer or get pyromancer glove early as shit
>can now carry the two losers who both fight over elite knight set

>That one user getting transported naked with his waifu pillow.

>you get transported with what you are currently wearing and your current abilities

Well shit. Maybe we can wrestle an undead at the start and take their weapon.

I feel like we might be stopped at the Tauras demon though. Does damage work like it does in Dark Souls? If not, I'm not sure we'd be able to pierce through his muscles enough to kill him.

>most of the game is gone because I said so
fuck it I jump off into the void

Well, I can climb, crawl, wrestle, and reach through bars to unlock those doors which only open from one side which my dark souls characters cannot do. Someone could probably clamber around the side of Sen's Fortress and shimmy around to do some climbing and get up there without having to go into the swamp and ring the bell. No normal person could survive the poison in the swamp. Nobody can get through the lava in Lost Izalith even with the ring. Nobody is going to be able to kill the iron golem either. Plus has anyone here tried to roll before? It kind of hurts even when done properly. Now imagine that you keep doing it in different directions quickly with a weapon in your hand. You're probably going to injure your shoulder and cut yourself, you might even hit your head and get a concussion while a hollow staggers over to hack at your back with its broken sword. Can't win.

BUT hold up.

There are legit super monsters in the dark souls universe. Like 15 ft normal enemies that wear heavy fucking armor and have huge fucking swords.

How the fuck if I can't upgrade my normal abilities can I compete with a monster like that. Even three of me. Like the normal enemy in dark souls 3 would be a bloodbath if I can't upgrade.

Even take this world's top 3 bigest strongest best fighters Cain Velasquez, Fabricio Werdum, and Stipe Miocic. Even if they are fully plated and welding fucking claymores I doubt they even beat ludex gundyr. And those three are monsters of the human world.

This whole role playing without leveling is stupid.

no one can touch me if i can get my hands on a katana, il be fine...

the other 2 though, lets see if they can keep up with me

Even if someone puts a sword in my hands I'd be so fucked. I don't know how to wield a sword and do actual sword to sword combat.

There's levels to martial arts. Reactions foot work and ect.

My only chance at survival would be a long fucking Halberd and my two other Cred Forumsrothers do the same shit and we gank shit from a distance. Until the first boss fuck our day up.

As long as one person is alive, you can keep coming back.

You do realize everything in the dark souls world has heavy metal plating armor right? And wield heavy weapons?

A katana can't slice knight armor unless you have superhuman ability and or the sword is the sword genji uses.

And if you try to block an axe strike your katana will break.

Only spears would be somewhat pratical

everyone needs blunt weapons immediately or we're ultimately fucked

Alright cool I'll someone chills at spawn and let the other two go out and have an adventure and years if not decade later get gud enough to beat the game. Hopefully we send a sexy npc back firelink shine otherwise shit.

okay user rip off your arms

You'll just become a babysitter at the fire once the others go insane from the torment of being cut, crushed, and bitten to death over and over again.

can we all rock paper scissors for who rips their arms off instead

also how are we gonna beat Taurus Demon

What about those spots where you have to fall a long distance to continue? It's going to break everyone's bones. We'll just be crawling around suffering until something comes along to snuff us out.

>You can't increase your abilities through leveling
It's literally impossible to defeat even the Taurus Demon without enhanced strength. So basically, the game comes down to grinding for black firebombs, and other consumables. And shooting at everything with the heavy crossbow.

Also, since we are always human, there's no point in saving the humanity we find. So we can use those to heal. Which, luckily, we can grind off of rats.

But Pyro gloves are made from other people's flame. If they give me the flame, then I can learn pyromancy. I'll use a ring to get an attunement slot. Combustion and great combustion should prove very useful.

I call dibs on the black knight great axe.

this nigga gets it

I'm swole as fuck and just as fat so throw me a set of armor and a great shield and I'll get my shit bashed in while you throw pyromancy and shit

>can't even do half the shit you can in the game

Good luck using it properly without inhuman strength.

our group is forming together nicely, LF a fourth user to get good with

>he doesnt have enough stamina to roll and get his i-frames

Finally, all those years of HEMA will pay off! Now one of you faggots hardcarry me until I can find a rapier.

Count me in

dibs on Estoc and the first blunt weapon we come across

Go down to the start of New Londo and get the Estoc out of the vase for a free weapon. (Other anons can run for the Zweihander and Winged Spear in the graveyard if they feel fast or strong enough)

With a weapon that fast and has decent reach, work our way through the beginning of the Undead Burg, get thr crossbow and buy as many bolts as possible, salvaging shields and armor, then maybe we have a chance by moving slowly, picking off everyone at range, to get to the Taurus demon. The user with the winged spear or zweihander, if they're feeling brave, should do the plunging attacks while another takes pot shots with the crossbow at the top of the tower.

If we win, we'll maybe have tapped into our inner badasses enough to go all the way.

Will and estoc do? You can get one immediately at the start.

>be a paranoid weirdo who keeps a gun on him at all times.

Works out well this time.

>visceral attacks in DaS
shit dude you broke the game

It'll have to do until we manage to wrestle a nigga to death for a Balder Swag Sword.

alright dudes where to? only thing i got on me is a pen gloves and a sorta kinda knife

>you get transported with what you are currently wearing
I'm currently laying in bed, does the bed come with me or not? Also my cats on the bed too

>Three random anons

Had a chuckle.

>have to keep stopping to let you rest from walking around in the ridiculously heavy souls universe armor
>black knight hits your shield and breaks your arm from the intense force

treat the other 2 anons like my bitches while i carry them through the game

> Naked user goes and fucks off.
> Returns months later with a Gravelord Greatsword.
> Shows those fools who laughed at him that Gravelord Sword Dance has no stat requirements.
> Makes it through the game on his own, leaving them in the dust.
> Becomes the Dark Lord of the Waifu Age.

Here's my starting game plan.
me and my boys run to the stash below the elevator, and grab the morning star. We climb down the hill, and book it to the bonfire to reset the skeletons. Then we go back to the graveyard, and they keep kicking the skeletons, while I kill them with my mace. They can't do anything with the constant kicking. We grab the winged spear and forget the zwei because it's too heavy and surrounded by too many skeletons.
We keep killing the small skeletons until they drop a scimitar. Then we head down the elevator to get the the estoc.

Fully equipped, we're ready to go to the undead burg. We just try to survive until we make it to the merchant.

There, we buy a short bow, a crossbow, heater shields, reinforced club to replace the morning star, and chainmail armor for everyone. Grinding souls to afford it all, of course, which should be easy from that nearby bonfire. Grinding the crossbow hollow should net us a light crossbow as well.
So now we're all in full chainmail armor, We have a spear guy, and club guy, and estoc guy, and a scimitar guy. Two guys are also carrying crossbows, the other two guys carrying shortbows. This way we can fight mostly ranged. Short bows aren't very strong without the ability to increase one's stats. But they shoot far enough to pull enemies out. While crossbow guys can do real damage regardless of stats.

That setup should carry us through to the blacksmith, where we can upgrade all of our gear. Crossbow guys will be very deadly.

What happens if you win? What's stopping me from just staying at the shrine and sexually harassing the firekeeper for eternity?

this
do we do it all over again in NG with better weapons and stronger enemies or do we just warp right into DaS II?

Not OP, but I think the implication is that you're trapped in the game until you win. So you're playing for your freedom. Win the game, and escape. The hardship would have turned you into a badass, and you can fuck bitches in real life.

Well I can do archery and you can cheese 90% of the enemies in the game with ranged attacks.

Can particularly smart anons cast magic?

>hey baby you like this weapon i found?

actually if an user were willing to just run around and get aggro for me we could beat the whole game together.

/thread

Even with a shield, manually blocking every attack would be too much to handle for most anons. Most anons would have their arms snapped in half from trying to block a normal hollows attack.

The OP already said no spells.
If I had my say, I would assume that 10 points in each stat is about average for a healthy not-retarded person. You might be able to learn the basics like soul arrow and heavy soul arrow if you really study. But I imagine that beyond 15 points of intelligence is genius level. And beyond 20 points is super human level. I doubt anyone could do anything beyond the 20 point requirement naturally.

>user 1 stays at firelink bonfire
>the other 3 go out and get all items you can get without killing bosses, like estus+1 in new londo, great scythe in catacombs, etc.
>if they die, user 1 just revives them and they get to keep their items
The only problem I see is Bed of Bullshit. In fact, one user can just always stay at a bonfire while the other 3 try to clear more of the game, as insurance.

Gravelord Sword Dance has no stat requirements, and It's basically a blessing from an outside source. Despite being a Miracle a literal atheist could cast it.

What about that?

Dying would be pretty painful I guess and takes a toll on your psyche.

We should assume that every enemy has a realistic anatomy so hitting vital organs or blood loss will kill them instead of draining an HP pool

Without being able to level up I'd have to be a strategist or something. I'm pretty weak. I guess I could potentially do magic and use a knife/dagger? Later bosses would fuck me, though.

That helps to level the playing field.

I call dibs on the reinforced club. Gonna max that shit and put lightning on it.

Longsword, shortsword, rapier, Iaito, clubs/maces, handaxe, spear and winged spear are all wieldable by teenagers.

>roll
Why would we roll? Just jump to the side.

Estus you dumb nigger

>mfw we have to literally carry a wounded user to the next bonfire
>mfw I forgot my lighter

>ANOOOOON I LEFT MY STUFF AT THE LAST BONFIRE CAN WE GO BAAAAACK
Fucking user number 3.

>anons dont let me have the loot i want
>indict them

I'd break into the mute fireqts cell and rape her repeatedly.

I'll kick you off the ledge before you can then take your ring.

Fuck off. Firelink shrine qt is mine. You can have the one in Anor Londo.

>I'd break into the mute fireqts cell
Good luck. Dunno if you noticed, but she's protected by iron bars. And the other side... well the other side reaches into the abyss. Haven't you ever noticed? She's trapped inside with Frampt.

Because jumping to the side is still going to get you hit if it's a horizontal attack. It's not getting you lower to go under it. And nobody is capable of doing Bloodborne style side hops that move you really far.

I'm literally wearing my underpants

I'm a fucking deprived

Then duck.
Anyone who knows the enemies movesets has an easy time evading. Also we are 4 people with spears (at least I'd tell my squad to wield spears) so human sized enemies should be okay

Gaping dragon and also bell gargoyles will be the first true challenges I supposes because of sweeping attacks, slippery terrain and fire breath.

At least we cann summon Lautrec and Solaire

Rush to qualana and make wifu live an eternity with her gg

I don't think we could even kill the gaping dragon. We're not capable of piercing its scales with out shit strength.

I'm fairly fit,
Do archery and a little bit of HEMA on the side.
All else fails, I'm just shooting everything with arrows from a distance, Load the other user's up with crossbows and Towershields they should be okay. Someone always stays behind at a bonfire just standing up and sitting down incase everyone else dies.
Should be gravy.

Would love to see random anons try to i-roll through things and get cut in half.