Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/222420#All
steamcharts.com/app/222940#All
steamcharts.com/app/222440#All
vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/c/rbff1and.htm
youtu.be/SyI25WyDVZM?t=128
youtu.be/6KtNoGp4JRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno about you, but I'd put up with being him if it meant I got to fuck Mai.

I know a Mexican girl who is obsessed with him, not Kyo, Iori, K', Terry or any other character who could be considered good looking. She loves this guy.

>Turbomanlet
>still manages to score one of the hottest grills in vidya
And people call him the Luigi of fighting games, he's at least as badass as Terry for pulling that off.
Also his moves are fucking sick.

you hit dat user?

I tried but she's too prudish and wants the whole princess romance shit. Mexican catholicism i guess.

cosplay as andy, that'll change her mind

Does that mean there's a Lerry and LeAndy Bogard out there making mischief in SouthTown?

Mexicans absolutely LOVE King of Fighters.

Does she look like Mai?

>mfw

I'm not that aryan, i wouldn't pull it off well.
I know but it's weird how much she likes hi instead of Terry or Kyo for example.
She looks like a sexy rat I don't know how else to put it.

>mfw I'm not Andy Bogard

>That spoiler
user you have to find an example of this because I'm having trouble comprehending it.

Is this a sexy rat?

No

This is her.
>Short
>Brown
>No boobs but decent ass
>That face
I call that type of women the "cute rat type", call me weird but that's how i see them. Might be my racism kicking on who knows.

qt

Pretty cute user. Play KoF 14 with her, I'm sure her racial bonus grants her some advantage.

>No boobs
Well I guess she's no Mai then.

>racial bonus
kek

>Play KoF 14 with her
I once asked her if she would like to play KOF with me and she got embarrassed because she thought i was talking about bringing her to my house and play on my room. I actually was talking about fightcade.

>sexy rat
mis lados

Fuck nigga, did you confirm your lows into super all over her?

>mfw I'm not Anthony Bogard

No i did not: too much drama and bullshit.

>I actually was talking about fightcade.

Nice try user, everyone knows those are dead.
She was onto you.

Feels pretty bad that I'll never be able to SHISHOKEN irl.

>Having such an inferiority complex due to not being Terry
>Can't get it up because he's not Terry
>He can never think about Mai because he thinks about how he's not Terry who's totally got it good with Blue Mary

Can confirm mexicans re pretty deluded with love.
Source; I am one

>mfw i'm not anthony bogard
bodega

>not ryo and robert

There's always someone playing, it's not really dead unless you play Ragnagard or some shit like that.

He's talking about network play, not physical arcades.

my favorite K' but never managed to master him.

Bummer senpai, she's a real qt

I see.
Disregard my post then, I was not familiar with those.

>unless you play Ragnagard

I had to Google that.
Holy shit, this is fucking horrible.

How new are you? Was KoF14 your first fighting game?

Your logic is a bit backwards friend, if I assumed he was talking about a traditional Arcade it's because I actually got to play in those way before Online play was a thing.

PC version fucking when.
Don't drop the fucking ball SNK.

Millions of people know what arcades are and that they're dead without having been to one, but I was also being a bit of a jerk because my internet keeps going down

Don't get your hopes up

Unstable Internet brings out the worst in everyone, I can sympathize.

>drama
but the traditional type of lovey dovey girl is the best kind. She'll at least stick around.

They're already up, user. I'm fucked.

But with them releasing 13 and then porting 98 and 02UM to steam there should be some hope, r-right?

>Maybe they'll put the new one on PC because they ported these older ones no one bought

If there is a PC release in the next 2 years I will cut my head off with a chainsaw

I have a friend who loves Kensou. She frequently tells me that she dies a little inside every time he mentions his love for Athena.
I occasionally play Athena just to make her angry.

>I occasionally play Athena just to make her angry.

>no one bought
B-but I bought them

steamcharts.com/app/222420#All
steamcharts.com/app/222940#All
steamcharts.com/app/222440#All

>Those peaks
Sorry senpai but outlook not good for that PC port.

Since we're posting our Mexican girl stories that vaguely relate to KoF
>Go to a SFV tournament
>I was the only person to preregister
>Mexican girl joins out of pity
>we discuss KoF 2000 for 10 minutes
>figure out that we both like Iori
>she tells me she thinks Ash looks way too gay and I can't help but agree, even though I like him
>tournament starts, she loses fairly fast, and blames it on muscle memory (she tried to hop as Cammy)
>I let out a chuckle and say "well no harm done" then we both start laughing
>she seems really nice, think I might ask to hang out with her later
>her boyfriend comes along and they go to McDonalds
I'm too beta to say/do anything anyway, being a weirdo kissless virgin, so no harm done.

Play the new one. He is so easy now. I just got a half life combo

>her boyfriend comes along and they go to McDonalds
Damn user...

Confusing since Chinese people love PC
Yes, I know how much they steal

Sorry user

They probably all just pirate it/play it on fightcade

>Andy
>Adopted
>Never find out his true parents
>Home stage is Italy in earlier games
>'Dark' Andy from RBS

>Geese
>Italian style mob bose
>Favorite song: Theme from Godfather
>Looked like this when he was younger

Their plan was for them to actually go with this but it was dropped. Should they have gone with it?

Did you at least place in the tournament?

I think it would be nice to give something to Andy since everyone seems like Terry better

I'm pretty sure most Chinese people play on the Tencent QQ platform, which costs money, but they ONLY play 97, usually, and I don't know how much money SNK gets from the Tencent version, if any.

For 13 didn't they just play that knock off? China is weird.

Yeah, I've always liked this theory. It's just weird that the Bogards being adopted is stressed but nothing comes of it, while Geese looked like THAT and shares a few moves with them.

I think Andy was conceived as the main character but was over shadowed by Terry because, who wouldn't be?

It's not really his fault I thought a girl giving me attention meant she liked me.
Got third, but there were only like 10 people there anyway.

You mean Xuan Dou Zhi Wang/King of Combat?

I remember seeing a good bit of Chinese people in Evo streams for XIII, so I'm sure more than a few played the real one. Granted, for all I know, they may have practiced with pirated versions anyway.

Every Fatal Fury game portrays Terry, Andy, and Joe as the main characters up till MotW. RB1 even has an alternate ending if you beat Geese with Andy(Only Terry and Andy have this ending). It's really cool, so yeah I agree with you.

vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/c/rbff1and.htm

>Girls playing video games
>Cute girls playing video games
In what kind of world are you living in?
I've never seen one in my life

>K's qcb D~qcb D, dp C max mode loop in 02UM
How is this humanly possible.

I have a Japanese friend and he tells me that video games are considered more gender neutral there, so you see more girls playing games. Maybe not stuff like KoF, necessarily, but they at least own a 3ds and will play Kirby or Pokemon.

In my experience, this happens sometimes in the U.S., but it is very rare, and often, they only play because their boyfriend plays. I did know one girl that played Magic the Gathering because she actually liked it, though.

Fuck you nigga he's got Mai. Sure everyone likes Terry but he's still raising his arch nemesis' wife's son.

Yea

Damn shame, I'd love to support KoF but I have no modern consoles.

Shit's super underrated along with GG. Hopefully with Capcom fucking up people will now look at other fighting games.

I was actually considering buying a PS4 just for KoF since most other fighting games I like are already on other platforms I have.

Not like saying or doing anything would've changed anything. She's not going to leave her boyfriend to be with someone she's only known for 10 minutes.

Don't user. No matter how good KoF is it's not worth $400 just to play it. Just wait.

andy is the cyclops of fighting games.

a bland not-so-popular A to B tier guy that somehow canonically gets the hottest bitches.

thats why they hate him.

Speaking of which.

I finally fucking found the Robert theme in that one video series.

youtu.be/SyI25WyDVZM?t=128

I've been wondering, in XI the Narrow Spike is rather easy to bust out compared to say, even XIII. Is the timing in 02UM much more strict compared to that?

You can cancel in to it pretty much the entire duration of minute spike. But using it in combos gets pretty asinine.
youtu.be/6KtNoGp4JRY
From 2 minutes in onwards you can barely tell that narrow spike is a follow up special given how fast he's canceling out of crow bite.