Do you think the West is ready for a localized Idolm@ster game...

Do you think the West is ready for a localized Idolm@ster game? So far only the most deditated weebs have managed to translate their favorite idol games, but would an EN version of their mobile game successfully introduce this series to normies and soccer moms?

No. EOPs should stick to Love Live.

bump for serious discussion

No.

Well, iOS rhythm game ported from PSP was translated few years ago.
Mainline game? Probably West is ready (there is audience), but publishers are not.

There is im@s concert in Taiwan next year, so at least Asia is re@dy.

nope because an option to touch or tease an idol with almost always negative reception from her is literally womyn holocaust 3000

I want to touch this schizo's feet

What's her name again?

Anal Idol Iori?

A

N

Someone edit out those socks pls

Blast Hardcheese

My future wife

No need to thank me.

pls

Lori.

Please what? I already gave you what you asked for.

post the OP pic but with the socks gone pls

Oh, sorry. You should have been more clear with your request. Here you go.

ok now make it look normal pls

Normal? I don't understand.

THOSE FUCKING WRISTS HOLY SHIT GET IT TOGETHER RICE NIGGER

makes her looks like a mannequin

without the white blob, like the original pic but the socks were never there pls

If you beg, maybe I will

Genuine question here:
With all of the weebshit that gets translated, why doesn't iM@S get one? I mean, there's so many shitty series that are absolute trash that wouldn't appeal to anyone but degenerate weebs but iM@S doesn't? Does Namco just hate the West?

ok
pls do it right

Is this the Touma thread?

fuck you nigga, 2 seconds in mario paint

Dammit you ruined my fun. Was just about to post this for that thirsty-ass nigga.

Aww. You're no fun

now edit the panties off

>Draw great feet
>Only do it once

haha

thanks user
this would have been ok too but the other guy did it better

why doesn't he like socks?

Normally I would surmise it reminds them of (smelly) feet, but in this case they seem to be fine with the feet so I can't possibly fathom the logic here.

Without the socks it's easy to imagine them fresh out of the shower so no smell, probably.

easier to imagine that she was already barefoot for a while before this picture was taken, they're cuter when they're barefoot most or all of the time

Personally I just change my socks on a regular basis so they don't smell but maybe idols have shitty personal hygiene.

You change it however many times you want, but there's still going to be some sweat residue left over.

They practice dancing routines regularly, so sweating everywhere is inevitable for them.

>those feet
Saved.

CUTE :3

Anya is the best idol.

is she really schizo?

I suck at rhythm games and I'd get Im@s in a heartbeat if it came to PC.

It'd be a bitch trying to license all those VAs and songs for a western release.

They don't expect it to sell enough to make it worth localising.