ITT: Sequels you want so bad it hurts

ITT: Sequels you want so bad it hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-rainbow-six-siege-face-off
metro.co.uk/2016/09/14/dark-souls-makers-from-software-working-on-three-new-games-6127466/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kp8zWibhIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bloodborne is the best game I've played in ages, and I do not want a sequel at all.

Explain yourself, OP. What could a sequel do that wouldn't feel like milking it?

Never ever

Future Cop 2.

With this user desu.

The game was great because it felt very realised. I really don't think the game needs a sequel to wrap up any lore or anything so it would be pure fanservice bloodborne edition.

Would much rather From just be creative and birth out a new IP.

It doesn't even need one, I just want to fall in love again

I would sell my first born wife's son to play a fucking Chromehounds 2

Another Lightning game

>first born wife's son

shig

Not OP but I'd buy a Bloodborne 1.5/Special Edition

>alter the enemy and item placement
>add some new weapons and armors
>1 or 2 new boss fights
>give old bosses new moves
>include the old hunters on at no additional price

I would definitely buy it again.

:(

;_;

it hurts

it's going to be multiplat and you know it

I want to see the true ending for the Muramasa snake dlc turned into a full game

This. Not everything needs a fucking sequel. Not everything needs to be rehashed to death.

Game gets a lot of shit but it managed to have a classic shooter feel whole still appealing to the modern shooter folks. Plus the whole trick kill thing was fun as hell. The sad part is the ending sets it up for a sequel. I'm with you man.

I'd also like to see this get a proper sequel. Body count wasn't that great of a spiritual successor.

inb4 Mega Man Legends 3

Half Life 2 (2004)

We all know we really just want another expansion.also of course a redesign on chalice dungeons.

Hopefully Platinum makes one after Automata

Deep extensive Waifu Mechanics

PC port when

>from soft
>sequel

the sequel souls games are worse than the originals, don't bother

I'd really really adore another entry to threads of fate/dewprism.

Or a prequel to legend of dragoon.

>Wanting sequels made by fromsoft

they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they cannot make good sequels

>they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they cannot make good sequels

But that's not Monolith.

they make fantastic spiritual successors though.

Dark Souls 2 was my favorite

fuck off, nobody cares

(You) seem to

This

Age of mythology
Impossible Creatures

M$ used to make such great stuff .....

no, but I know you want replies to your super contrarian and rare opinion. wow, he LIKES dark souls 2? what is wrong with this guy? lets teach him why he's wrong! no. I don't care if you like 2, and I don't care to tell you why it's a weak entry. enjoy the game. nobody cares.

Hurts? Like true, physical, convulsive spasms of pain?

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Nothing in this thread can hold a candle to this disappointment

F-Zero NX

It really is weird how Bioware just slipped off into obscurity. Wasn't this supposed to be a trilogy?

You care

>you will never be a hyper soldier who can smoke cigarettes with no health repercussions

Yeah, it's kinda weird. Remember how there was supposed to be a Halo 4?

fuck, how but hurt can you get?

well after the souls series From said they were gonna work on a mech game. So we can only hope...

You clearly care if you're going to get this assblasted over it.

That said, DaS3 was my personal favorite.

I wanted to fight Grigori on the moon and win so hard the moon exploded. They even kept the moon ash in the game after you kill him.

It's just not fair.

brutal legend 2
the universe they made is to unique and fun to just leave behind in one short game

I really don't. I used to argue with people who held that opinion but its so common now that I don't try. The shit taste has become too frequent for me to actually prove anyone wrong or even try. DeS = DaS = BB > DaS3 > DaS2, and if you disagree im sorry.

>Bloodborne: Sins of the First Hunters

its really hard to tell if youre trolling if you keep being this autistic

What is this

>Bloodborne: Sins of the Father

I still need to buy a PS4.

Maybe this janurary.

Why?

>be me
>recently buy ps4, low games, decide to go buy one
>can't decide, ask gamestop dude
>"there's this game called bloodbourne that's gonna come out, it vampires and werewolves, it's gonna be fun"
>i dunno gamestopbro, that sounds kinda weird
>he was pretty enthusiastic about it but I decided on far cry 4
>ended up selling far cry 4 a couple months back
sorry gamestop bro, i failed you

Not him but

>Nier because I hate digital games
>Last Guardian
>weeb shit like Gravity Rush and Yakuza
>Persona 5 because why get it for PS3 if you have a PS4
>UC4 because I hate myself
>Death Stranding for PS6

They'll also be like $130 when the slim and pro launch.

dumbass

that's an appropriate subtitle for Bloodborne as it is now

>$130
more like $200 but
>hate digital games
why?

>be you
>be a faggot

I want it, but even if Ubi announced it, there's absolutely zero chance that the game won't be shit given the state of Ubisoft post-2005

>make the chalice dungeons less cancer and actually worth something

>PVP changes

that would be great

Because I have a shelf of disks that I can play in 30 years. Enjoy paying for a download from a site that basically lets you borrow games.

This took 1000000 years on Craigslist to find, but they're out there.

huh thats a pretty good deal. and fair enough I guess, I've always thought that was a kinda tin foil argument, but hey whatever makes you more comfortable. Certain games I feel deserve physical purchases, ones that are big deals in themselves. Such as P5, last guardian, nier automata.

>he thinks his commercial optical discs will last 30 years
OK desu senpai

>tfw I at least got to play it by winning the pawnshop lottery when I got my PS4

RE7 demo pales in comparison.

the RE7 demo is a cheap imitation. Not nearly as effective in scares or graphical fidelity, but hey it has to run on VR somehow

>Because I have a shelf of disks that I can play in 30 years.

I like you.

You only have a point if you don't buy DRM games.

Fuck, don't remind me. All those unrealized dreams.

Bloodborne is already milking the souls genre you delusional retard.

>inb4 j-jelly pcuck

Nigger I was all over BB day one and bought s PS4 just for it but the more I played the more I realized I had already done this shit before in DeS, DaS, and DaS2. It's good, sure, like an 8/10 but fuck is it overrated.

> Jade, you need to sabotage the DomZ tower to unlock this area of the map. That will show you the locations of all the animals you need to photograph!

That's the thing. You had to worry about Lisa in PT, especially when you're going for the phone call ending. You hear that bitch moaning you got still and it got fucking tense.

You get nothing like that with the RE7 demo; no encounters of any kind. They even had the gall to have the one antagonist get you the same way Lisa did, but as a scripted event that served as the end.

it is in the game though, its a concept for the everfall

>making a comment with more than 5 words is assblasted

sorry that quip culture got to you user

Armored Core

>What could a sequel do that wouldn't feel like milking it?

60fps or at least Stable 30

so, a PC port

>good games aren't allowed to have good sequels

are u retarded

>mfw no Borderlands announcements at Pax West

never good to begin with

PC port or rerelease for PS4, no not Pro, just regular PS4

i would still play BB if not for the shit framerate

The game doesnt have anything apart from shit devs that would give a reason to run that bad.

If the chinks would pull their shit together it could run even 60fps im sure.

Borderlands is terrible, even without the memes. I would rather try to cut down a tree with a butter knife than play any of those games.

>re-release bloodborne for regular PS4, this time at 60fps because ???

game would have to look like shit to run at a stable 60fps, and this is fromsoft we're talking about. they can't code for shit

>i dunno gamestopbro, that sounds kinda weird

Subhuman.

What is everyone's obsession with 60 frames? Is it that big of a deal? Am I crazy? It really doesn't seem to make a big difference to me. I play games from last gen that will go sub 20 frames in certain sections and it still doesn't bother me.

Bloodborne was a watered-down Souls game with fewer options all around and an embarrassing story, and it wouldn't be shilled on here nearly as much if it wasn't a platform exclusive.

Prove me wrong. Before you pull out your buzzwords, I played through the game twice before putting it down (all-time low for replayability of a Souls title save for DaS3 which I've yet to finish).

try playing a game on PC and you'll see

>game would have to look like shit to run at a stable 60fps

Siege is 1080p60fps on consoles while also looking great and have great destructive physics.

Same goes for COD and BF

TLOU is also 60fps which is the closest to BB map-wise and also looks better

yes, 60fps should be standard by now

id rather play BB at 720p if it means it runs at 60fps

I have PS4 and Xbone games that run at 60. I just don't see the big deal.

at this point I can't even tell if they're being serious or not

I can tell the difference between 60 and 30. It just doesn't add much to the game for me.

>Siege
runs natively at 540p (Vita resolution) coupled with MSAA.
>CoD and BF
CoD and BF have extremely well optimized engines. fromsoft doesn't.
>Last of Us
a remastered PS3 game by technically proficient devs known for squeezing a lot out of sony's consoles.

keep looking

Would you? Would you really? Because i don't think you would.

The way ubishit is now, I don't want it to come out anymore.

>Siege
>runs natively at 540p (Vita resolution) coupled with MSAA.

but thats wrong
i play it on PC and tried it on PS4 and its pretty much the PC version but with shit controls

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-rainbow-six-siege-face-off

>At its core, the PS4 version operates at 1080p while the Xbox One is 900p - but that's not the whole story. Ubisoft makes use of a "temporal filtering" feature that has a pretty interesting impact on the game.

>So, at 1080p, we're technically seeing 960x540 with 2x MSAA.

It doesn't need a proper sequel to be honest, it would be enough a re-release with bigger resolution options, i just can't stand that, the Kinect title was the last entry for this series, its fucking insulting.

which is plain bs because if you continue the article they are comparing screenshots and there is literally no difference between PS4 and PC

>the source is BS, because the source later shows screenshots in which I can't discern a difference

sounds like you're just a retard in denial and don't pay close enough attention to graphical details

Yo

>sounds like you're just a retard in denial

but thats literally you

I thought we were comparing PS4 to PC, not PC to PC

regardless the game is rendered at 540p so whether or not you can tell the difference between a low detail screenshot and an ultra detail screenshot is besides the point

Never thought I'd find anyone who knew of that game

>I thought we were comparing PS4 to PC, not PC to PC

are you retarded or just have trouble reading?

>regardless the game is rendered at 540p so whether or not you can tell the difference between a low detail screenshot and an ultra detail screenshot is besides the point

540p resolution would be a clear give away and nice defensive mode with suddenly "WELL ITS LOW QUALITY SCREENSHOT ANYWAY"
No its not.

Yeah, there is no difference. kys retard

[vgs]

>implying I meant "low quality" as in the quality of the actual screenshot and not the video preset "low"

you truly are stupid.

no you are truly retarded

A man can dream

>tfw never been a fan of arpgs
>get called a nintentard anytime I criticize one
>don't even have any nintendo stuff past GC
What is it with people these days? And games these days, why does it feel like everything that comes out is just another arpg?

DS3 multiplatform release brought them too much money, I doubt that they'll make another PS4 exclusive game.

They will if Sony pays them enough.

They signed a contract with Sony to do 3 PS4 exclusives so they kind of have to. Also Miyazaki apparently likes working with Sony and most of the employees at From aren't fussed by it since they get tons of dosh from Sony to make whatever the fuck they like. They're owned by Kadokawa now though so after that contract is up I don't see any more exclusives for them in the future, unless it's something like only on PS4 and PC.

Dragons dogma.
Pt actually happening.
A new Alundra.
A New Tenchu.
'real' DMC.
Soul calibur, with great gameplay, like 5, and shitloads of content like 2 or 3.

Why must i suffer so?

Don't know if this is talked about very often but this game kicked ass.

one day...

Devil may cry was so fucking edgy. Its just owewhelming. Both Nero and Dante acts like a fucking teenagers. Buh-uh, im so cool with my hair and bikesword. And i have a MAGNUM. And im some kind of a demon! Blood of the demon king in my weins. Absolutly fucking disgusting. Even one fucking Evil Dead for PS2 was better than that.

But user we just have to wait until WE WUZZ SOLDERS N SHEEIT comes up!! It will be the best I'm sure!!

New polished sweet version of this. WHEN?!

>ends on a cliffhanger
>sequel never

ma nigga

Every now and then I remember that Junji Ito was slated to be involved in development. When I regain consciousness I'm usually missing a few teeth.

Rune Factory 5
Advance Wars *subtitle here*
(a reattempt at or sequel to) Operation Darkness
Team Buddies 2
New Conker game that isn't shit or censored to hell and back

Though I'd rather see new games that I'd like get made than sequels to everything.

>"We've been talking a lot about that actually on and off over the years," said Ray Muzyka, BioWare CEO.
>"It's an IP, it's a setting that we're really passionate about, and we still are. Both Greg and I were big believers in the IP.
>"We have a lot of different projects now on a lot of different platforms, and you might see some of that [Jade Empire] in the future. You never know.

This interview was in 2011Neither of the people passionate about it are still with Bioware

THIS

Fuck gabe for ending episode 2 the way he did. Goddamned ridiculous that he'd just stop there of all fucking places. That's what irks me more than anything.

ikr. im sure people would just be happy with closure. the shit part is they would have been ready to push ep 3 out the door and this never would have happened. It got way to out of hand.

Fuck all of you, flaws included, this game was fantastic, and I want more

What's worst about this is that it can't possibly ever live up to the hype it has built up over the years. It'll be like Duke Nukem all over again.

Sounds like you just took it too seriously. It's so over-the-top it's funny

I wish game devs just stopped giving a shit about hype and finish their goddamned games. At least Last Guardian had the balls to say "fuck it" and go for release.

Duke Nukem Forever was a rush job by Gearbox that was extremely self-conscious about the wait.

I want a spiritual successor of Bloodborne made by Fromsoftware and it's a multiplat

I want them to make their next souls type game to be an homage to Blame! in the way the Souls series was an homage to Berserk.

I'm sure there's a way to make a science fiction souls work.

I'm honestly pretty surprised that Japan Studio haven't given a Souls-esque game a stab on their own.

According to the latest news, they're making another dark fantasy game, and most likely it will be a spiritual successor to Dark Souls
metro.co.uk/2016/09/14/dark-souls-makers-from-software-working-on-three-new-games-6127466/

I've never had a the cancellation of a game hurt me before.

But now I have.

>It's so over-the-top it's funny
First two devil may cry games was not like that.

Fuck that ending so hard.

People like you are what gave us Dark Souls 2

>when nature calls send it back
>should have been the one to fill your dark souls with light
>first instance of dante with a sword in his chest
>trish throwing her motorcycle at dante that he then proceeds to juggle
>none of this is whacky and over the top

i like to think that anything is possible

blizzard would make so much fucking bank if they made WC4

i mean, look at SC2 and Diablo 3. nobody really saw those coming for a while and then boom. tons and tons of fucking sales.

WC4 would be the same way. they can just say it's an alternate timeline if WoW had never happened, or that it's a true timeline or some bullshit

i don't fucking care i just want a WC4 or a fantasy RTS

and not eternal

Oh joy.

It's what sells that isn't COD clones or MOBA clones, because Dark Souks went mainstream.

i don't think sc2 lived up to their expectations

BB was great because it was a vampire hunter helsing setting that took you for a trip down cosmic horrors lane out of nowhere. Now that everyone refers to it as such, the "effect" of it being a lovecraft game would go from feeling surprising and impacting to expected and par for the course.
Of course I want to play BB after the true ending but it's better off without.

I just want a fucking mod for borderlands 2 that fixes how shitty the loot system is and how it's impossible to obtain all unqiues/legendaries at max level without playing through the fucking game 3 times without doing any sidequests

What makes me curious is whether or not Bamco are going to try and get other studios to make "Dark Souls" games, since they own the IP.

sequel would not have nude pics of mc's girlfrend because MAH WOMEN OPPRESSION

Turok.

I will never not be mad. Things didn't have to end this way.

modern bioware would have just raped it to death user

>tfw the final boss would probably have been Solid Snake

I want Bloodborne II but in a completely different setting.
Make a futuristic game about elder gods. Or a Japanese game where it turns out the gods and spirits are lovecraftian.

>sold so badly swery got sick and became a buddhist monk

Just fuck me up, Square Enix

Even the promotional art has shit resolution.

I don't remember the boxart for this game seeming as silly as it is back in the 2000s.

>the univbase of possibility
I don't get it.

MG/MG2:SS remake DLCs from both Big Bosses' perspectives would have been great, considering that the original games were pretty short. Shame we're getting Survive instead of a polished Kingdom of the Flies. It looked pretty impressive for 30% complete.

Just let it go user. After the timer... we just need to let it go.

Eh, they were stupid. I'd say, go the extra mile and make them part of the game. Have Jennifer naked in game for no reason.

Though I'm not sure how well does that cope with today's Cero rating, I'm not sure this game had tiddies in Japan now that I think about it

aaah

Pretty much anything, senpai. At least 4 had a climactic enough ending to close the series.

a true sequel that isn't handheld shit

Wario World.

Aren't you up a little late there Jimmy? You're supposed to be getting some sleep so you can go out and look for a job.

Yeah, damned shame. Imagine what amazing eldrich beings the reapers could have turned out to be? What were their motivations? What would it lead to? I guess we'll never know.

Metal Arms and I would have gotten it if not for fucking Blizzard.

The demons are finally rendered in HD in Persona 5 now so the hard part is already done.

didn't that game ship with half a mech for the controller?
fucking ridiculous, no wonder it didn't sell

Gladius was shit but I loved it.

If you play games like Xcom you're right but no when we talk about first person shooters ect.

I can't help but want it

Oh fuck yes this would be so tight.

>Expeditions: Livingstone
>Expeditions: Manifest Destiny

This game had a great feel to it if someone bothered to make a proper version today where the story wasn't full retard and faction choices matter it would be GOATY.

Really loved the way they did space combat is there anything equivalent today?

calling, you hear the calling
of disappointment

>games ends on a cliffhanger
>gets a sequel that shits the bed gameplay wise, storywise, tonewise, and grafixwise because Activision chose to replace the original team with a meme writer and casual designer
>Activision blames PC for weak sales, kills Radical, and releases a statement that the IP is no longer profitable and probably won't get another game
>2015 comes
>Activision decides to give the IP one last shot, maybe by announcing a bundle with both games remastered for next gen consoles
>fucks it up by choosing an inexperienced dev team (Fun Labs) who makes shovelware for pennies to do the porting which leads to framerate issues and screen tearing out the ass
>forgotten the day after release
>Radical is still dead
>IP is still held hostage or possibly gone for good

This shit is so infuriating.

That game was so good. The music, the atmosphere, the combat. Completely unique gameplay gimmick.

It is like one of like three games to actually take advantage of the fact that there is an extra screen on the 3DS and it isn't just a bunch of tacted on shit like an inventory screen for the whole game.

sequel to this, with Tyranids as the main enemy group

To be honest, I don't believe today's Square Enix could pull off a proper sequel, so maybe it's for the better

I didn't believe the square enix of that day was capable of making a game that good again but they did.

Did this not sell well or something? It was pretty decently fun, even the multiplayer.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that wants it though.

Pretty much any of the classic Star Wars games (pic and X-Wing/Tie Fighter especially), now dead forever since the mouse has his grubby hands on the franchise.

This is a good one also

Definitely. A bloodborne sequel is something I crave, though it's not likely gonna happen.

Another game I want a sequel to SO BAD is Dragons Dogma. And the Wonderful 101. But a lot of these dreams are hopeless.

A decade ago there was nothing I wanted more. The hope has left me and even most of the desire.

I ALWAYS finish games though and I play every game in a series from start to finish no matter how old or new once I have started. This being so unfinished without even a hint of having been started triggers my autism.

it did ok, but not amazing or anything

the main reason that it's dead int he water is because it was published by THQ, and Relic are busy with DoW3 for now
I really do hope they go back to this under Sega or something, there really aren't enough W40K games like this

Look, wishes being granted in this thread.

Why do you want bloodborne to be rehashed to hell and destroyed like dark souls?

What if it will be as Bayonetta 2 was to Bayonetta 1?

including becoming NX exclusive

Shit, just flesh out the wave survival, make an entire game around that and Ill be happy. Like different maps have different enemy types rather than just orks etc.

i meant i want a third one, i just don't like the cover for the second game

Second one was okay but it lacked some of the charm of the first one and didn't really take the gameplay anywhere new.

I wanted a true successor to the series not fucken starforce.

thats a fucking stupid idea user

was it two-two-one or one-two-two

explain

KotoR 3

It sold A LOT, in fact it sold so much that they re-released the game with a controller with different lights, but sadly it broke even for sales and units shipped, the project i guess was just too ambitious.

More STALKER pls

Didn't this end on a cliffhanger as well?

>tfw no guardsman gf

But don't people hate this futuristic theme in most fps? Isn't that the reason Cod is getting so much shit right now (besides the MW remake being a buy bonus)

>we will never avenge Banon

>we are never getting a new battle network
>not ever

feels bad man

The devs of STALKER games released Cossacks 3 just today, if you want them to keep developing the games, might wanna buy that.
They said they would consider making another STALKER after Cossacks 3.

I hope you keep them in damn good storage conditions, they might seem durable, but actually do suffer from passage of time.

60fps is the worst meme-bait you can fall for. It doesn't even look good, everything looks too sharp, physics look too clunky.

The only thing I can think of is a very loose (mostly thematic) sequel with focus on space and Ayys and more of an SMT vibe.

What I don't want is another Souls game with minor refinements.

>if you want a sequel to this
>buy this shit game
>or buy this shit sequel/hs/game you already own but with "hd" on the corner of the box pretending its naything other than +resolution
sure thing shill

What would you even do in the sequel?

I presume it'd have to go with one of the endings where Kha-Beleth is imprisoned in Sheogh, rather than released.

Anyway, word is Ubisoft was actually working on the concept for a sequel to DMoMM, but scrapped it when this whole Vivendi buyout thing started.

maybe make the chalice dungeons more interesting

>2 million copies sold
>rave reviews from critics
>made by a god-tier developer
>still no sequel
Fuck Sony

i guess we should just wait for nioh then

>i would still play BB if not for the shit framerate

Fuck off, TotalBiscuit.

>implying that came close to Okami

all I want in life is a DMC5
I would literally give up my soul, my possessions, my house, my car, my wife, my firstborn child, and my dick if I could just taste DMC fucking 5

never finished it... I tried multiple times but lost interest eventually

60 fps is literally a meme in sp games 30 fps is fine.

i'd be happy if bb ran at a stable 20 fps half the time

>tfw Rogue Squadron is dead because the developer didn't pay their employees properly and on top of that decided to make a game for the fucking PS3

THIS SO MUCH
>tfw 5th play through

yager would't do sequel tho

MAMAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOO
I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY
IF I'M NOT BACK AGAIN THIS TIME TOMORROW
CARRY ON
CARRY ON
AS IF NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

Bloodborne is a sequel to demon's souls.

It still hurts.
Fuck Bethesda

G-Police 3.

>franchise never continued after 1999 and the teams associated with it are long gone
>can't give up

This tbqh

>first two dmc games
>not cuhrayzee

They were darker in tone, but the tongue in cheek action moments were absolutely there. More so in the dialogue, but there nonetheless.

>we are never getting a new Mega Man game
FTFY ;_;

I want bannerlord and I want it now

World War 1/2 inspired setting

drab olive and gray, concentration camps, flamethrowers, military apparel. More "frankenstein" than "van helsing"

Diabo 2, Mechwarrior 2 mercs

Dragon Age 2
Mass Effect 2
Half-Life 3
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Neverwinter Nights 3 or any other fucking D&D RPG
Hitman 5
Darksiders 3
Overlord 3
Jade Empire 2
Dark Messiah 2
Prototype 3
Space Marine 2
Republic Commando 2 (Imperial Commando?)
Prey 2
Fable 3 and port Fable 2 to fucking PC
Command & Conquer 4
Psychonauts 2
Arcanum 2
Black & White 3
Any Prince of Persia sequel
The Bard's Tale 2

Pic unrelated

>Cossacks
>shit
kys
Although it's a dead genre, so it may as well flop.

it wasn't my favorite but I liked it way more than 3. best magic in the whole franchise, powerstancing, all that build variety, functioning poise > weapon arts and "good foundations".

My only real problem with 2 was the soul memory system, and even that was mostly fixed with the ring whereas dark souls 3's matchmaking is next to unsalvagable

Brave Fencer Musashiden. Samurai Legend is a spinoff so it does not count. We need a new one.

I thought the newest hitman turned out really good? or is the meme that you're pretending absolution didn't exist?

>I thought the newest hitman turned out really good?
Episodic and Denuvo. Call me when they release the full version and crack it

explore literally any one of the thousands of possible stories in the M&M universe, just give it DMoMaM's gameplay. Let's be honest, no one wants the sequel for the story.

>port fable 2 to fucking pc

Fucking this holy shit

I've replayed TLC so many times and I'm honestly getting so desperate to scratch the itch I might find a torrent for fable 3 which by the way you can't purchase for the PC anymore

I like how you can mix magics, other than that it's kinda...poop, which is less terrible than shit. Made a chick because why not. Now she looks like a fucking statue because i went good. Wish the game had a genderswitch potion like 2 did

No. No sequel. Something new instead.

I want a sci-fi Giger-inspired game by Miyazaki now.

sci-fi souls games are and will always be a retarded idea

Why's that?

>Enjoy paying for a download from a site that basically lets you borrow games.

Steam anyone?

>Golden Sun 4
Never ever

Morenatsu 2

My nigga. NuBioware would ruin it, so maybe it's for the best

I need a sequel.
Though I feel like i'm the only one.

I'm still salty

how the fuck can you possibly believe that? what is wrong with you?

Beyond Good & Evil 2. I've literally been waiting for thirteen years.

I wanted too.
But now it's the opposite.

>Jade's a strong black womyn who need no pigman

>Arcanum 2
You chose the words that would hurt me the most.

>C&C4
Damn shame that series went to shit and was never finished.

Lastly my contribution:
>No Freedom Fighters 2 ever.
Just end my suffering.

souls > bb

Saints row 3
Battlefront 3
Half Life 3

>can't buy Fable 3 PC anymore

Whoa, why not?

It's too bad we'll never see what happens after the Conduit and other ancient Prothean tech is rediscovered and adapted by the current races

Go ask Microshit

It would probably be retarded, because how does one "outskill" laser weapons And if you go with "spaceman on alien planet" how do you tie gameplay with story.

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kp8zWibhIQ

Damn, apparently it's been gone for like 2 years.

>Bloodborne: WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAH

want this one so bad.

Same here. Too bad THQ died as hard as it did. Although the re-release of 2 might show they are interested in doing something with it.

prove you played it

Burnout3 hd 60fps when?

Yes this so much.

Chromehounds was one of the best games on the 360.

They are re-releasing 1 too

Nordic bought their trademark and assets

the vilebloods vs executioners war

This is just another translation from the original Heart of Darkness, Apocalypse Now, and so forth. Kinda hard to make a sequel based on an age old story themed around anti-war. The only idea that comes to mind is to retell the story with a new setting and characters and fixed gameplay.

Got my plat a long time ago and beat the DLC too and I can think of some new setting that might be very interesting.

The constables are said to have once chased a beast and ended up in the woods or in Yharnam. The garb is worn by Valtr but it reveals to the player that beasts are not inherently just in and from Yharnam and the Fishing Hamlet.

Since the constables had been performing a pursuit, one has to wonder where they came from. Would their society be more alert towards the beasts and be more proactive in hunts?

Just saying that outside of Yharnam there are people that also fight beasts. Also, the clothing design kind of makes me think the people who made it were more advanced technologically.

It hurts so fucking much.

I'm glad, if you like DaS2 you deserve how much devs ignore it and how little they aknowledge from the game.

>Devil May Cry 5
>Half-Life 3
>Dead Space 4
>Left 4 Dead 3 (w/ Gmod-levels of mod-compatibility)
>Portal 3
>2011-era Bioshock Infinite
>Cave Story 2
>Banjo-Threeie

Yeah, man I would have killed for something like that... damn...

>thread

Because we all know the best games in the Souls/BB series are sequels.

imo, if 3 had the level design of 1 and fixed poise, it'd be the best game in the series.

Dragons Dogma 2

I can't be assed to find the box and give you a timestamp so instead look up my PSN, Cybrisk. I have trophies for it.

What would you want in it?

>30 years later
>puts disc in console
>"You need to update to be able to play this game"

Skies of Arcadia

>>"You need to update to be able to play this game"
which would only be the case for online games, which will be shut down anyway long before.
try again

you are the problem with this industry. scholar was milking it enough and you ask for more of this shit?

but scholar fixed a busted ass game

it fixed the lighting and the framerate. it ruined everything else

An H.R. Gigeresque souls game would give me a fucking wet dream desu

in what way

i never played the original dark souls 2

Please Konimatinum

You can stitch all the best mechanics and level design from every game in the series together if you want...but if it's not an original world and story then what's the point? there's no mystery, a huge part of these games is the feel of making your way through a strange world but with sequels it all feels like it's the same shit all over again, these games are great being self contained, hell the only one to get a sequel was specifically about a dying world, they introduced fucking cycles, literal milking.

there's still a lot of mystery in the souls story.

Weebs love sequel milking.

That's why I find it funny that some people thought that Dark Souls would have still be named that if they had the rights to Demon's Souls. We would have Demon's Souls 4 by now if that were the case. Japs love milking shit, only a rare few can respect the concept of a standalone title.

There is no possible way it would be like this. Just because it's sci-fi doesn't mean it has to be "le lightsabers an lasergunz pew pew XD"

meh, it was wrapped up fine in DaS, some of the loose strings are better not being explored anyway. I'd take something new over a DaS4.

I want Bloodborne to become multiplat JUST so players from other platforms get their hands on it and scrutinize it into the ground and everybody stops pretending it's a great game.

I played it and thought it was bland, not sure why everybody thinks it's a masterpiece save for the fact it's a Ps4 exclusive and this is all continuous, elaborate shitposting.

You are really cool.

what would a WWI bloodborne look like?

I would love a sequel, but only if Miyazaki really wanted to make one, not some soulless (no pun intended) bullshit for cash. We've seen what happens to From's games when they do that (DaS2&3).

But yeah, if Miyazaki really wanted to make BB2 and his heart was behind it, holy shit I would cream my pants m8s.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT? WHO OWNS THIS SHIT NOW?

I just hope the next game FromSoft shits out expands on Bloodborne's combat mechanics.

Faster paced souls style combat and trick weapons were a good idea.

Is there a high res version of this pic without the spring 2017 on it?