Bungie artist draws samus

Bungie artist draws samus

Hey, that's pretty good!

But I'd like a profile shot, for reasons.

Face could use some work, otherwise very fucking nice.

looks less like fetish wear i like it

BOSS?!

I think he fucked up her face.

how

y can't halo combat evolved crawl?

Samus is shit

Why is this allowed? This is copyright infringement and blatant stealing of intellectual property. I hope this will be what brings these criminals to their graves because they will be sued by Nintendo's lawyers so fucking hard

no but that thread is

why Nintendo doesn't give a shit about samus

Why is Samus so flat?

I only she had actual tits to go with her skin tight suit.

It's just the zero suit with a little extra padding.

What's so special about it.

Meh.

That's not how fabric works

Excuse me, I am with Nintendo's legal department and I am here to inform you that you have illegally used the word "Nintendo" you shall be hearing from our lawyers within the next few days.

fuck off are you one of those idiots that want tifa to have boobs as big as pumpkins

How detailed is that labia.

I don't want to jack off to this.

But I'm probably gonna jack off to this.

ok here you go just for you

This is actually fucking perfect. I wish Bungie didn't keep getting chained to shitty publishers. Cut off ties with Activision, bring back Marty, and they'd be the best developers in the west, I swear.

Meh.

I for one want to see boob gloves on 3DPD titty monsters

Now that's much more appealing

Dont know. Just not as pretty as she should be.

Samus is ugly and as flat as a plank in her games.

Her fanart is highly inaccurate. She'll never be stacked like Taki, let alone Ivy.

That's a nice Ryuko edit.

Where do you lick Cred Forums?

>Ass
>Pussy
>Armpit

?

Cool, got rid of the ugly ass mole, since her design does not have black at all, it stands out too much and looks like shit, hell, why even add it? She was perfect without it, another thing Other M fucked about the series.

Her face is a little too delicate and her body is not quite muscular enough. Honestly, Zero Mission Samus is best Samus and any deviations from this form hurt me inside a little.

ass

isn't this based on other m

She's looking pretty stacked in the image I posted user and that's from Zero Mission. Are you by any chance a retard?

Ass.
The raunchiest smell for maximum arousal.

>Samus is ugly and as flat as a plank in her games.

I see you only played Prime.

Got something against "moles" do you?

Call me old fashioned but I'd eat that vajeen like an Ethiopian at a Thanksgiving dinner.

Ass! Ass!

That's official art you dolt.

ass