Horror game settings that have not been done yet

What are some horror settings you want to see that haven't been utilized?
>police horror game with minimal supernatural elements

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MCHI23FTP8
youtube.com/watch?v=FdyknT4uchM
youtube.com/watch?v=iIiX2FJbgD8
youtube.com/shared?ci=Y4pOlABDp6o
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1280823&page=6
youtube.com/watch?v=yGkyhaMdpto
youtube.com/watch?v=YzaVrz-bsXU
instagram.com/p/BGwhZRbqyt-/?hl=en
liveleak.com/view?i=028_1446510425
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/10/21/what-we-know-about-the-92-million-americans-who-arent-in-the-labor-force/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An aquarium
during the day

ow my eyes

spoopy school

Condemned no?
If not, Evidence: The Last Ritual.

corpse party did this.

Not counting Zombie games, plain old Cities are actually extremely underutilized.

GTA 5

A horror game where you're stuck in a haunted discord server with 2 shitty friends

Imageboard

PATH maintenance worker.

It's 2am and you're 30 feet under the hudson with just a flashlight and a caulk gun. It's dark, and you can't see more than 20 feet down the tunnel. Feeling something cold on your back, you immediately move to caulk up the falling steel panels that keeps the tunnel interior dry. But it is dry, and there is no leak. You turn around...

I'm sitting at my hotel security job and wanted to post about a spooky security cam game but that already got shit on by five nights at Freddy's

Yes! Underground shit is spoopy

gta isn't a horror game you fucking idiot

Condemned you cuck

>fbi agent=/=police officer

Mall or some industrial site security guard

>slow path of water coming down the stair case pools around your feet
>loud bursting noise further up
>ohfuck.jpg

Something based around driving at night would be awesome, with a creature following you around the city while you have to make deliveries and you have to refuel your car/repair popped tires/etc. due to the monster trying to slow you down

God, I hate them in Xcom so much.

In the highschool I went to there are big tunnels underneath that I know connect to a rival highschool which is pretty fucking far. Something like over 100 miles it goes, at one point it was used as a shelter or for war or some shit.

Been down there before and it is spooky as fuck! Crawl spaces going to weird ass rooms, changes in the air in some rooms, and there's shit EVERYWHERE. Just filled with old school stuff. Me and some friends actually put a bunch of spooky messages and pictures like in that slender game down there.

>splitting hairs

You investigate shit like a cop though, it's literally a crime solving horror game.

Saw this gif forever and it's the first time I saw the devil mask wearing guy. WTF is going on exactly here?

I want to play these so bad. Why doesn't anyone do this?

corpse party is garbage though

A sporadically haunted city that after an initial outbreak most the residents have retreated from.

You and others have been hired to try and map out where is haunted and where is safe.

(Team co op, no teamspeak unless in range but can leave notes, writing on the walls or use a flash light to signal others so you can group up to plan your adventures.)

you're in a forest far away from civilization and there's aliens hunting you down to abduct you.

Funny, I'm hotel night audit doing the same thing
Our security dude just said some drunk guy was taking a piss in the parking lot, so if he comes back I'll have to call the cops again

I think "routine" is set in this type of deal.

Living the life of a bug that's not a predator, trying to survive while you watch your other spawn being eaten alive by something like a praying mantis or this shit happening.

horror on a whaling ship

Blair Witch game. Similar plot to the first movie, you play as the Girl with the two Guys as NPCs.

Plot Twist is it follows the theory that the witch is a lie and the dudes want to kill you

>Something based around driving at night would be awesome, with a creature following you around the city while you have to make deliveries and you have to refuel your car/repair popped tires/etc. due to the monster trying to slow you down

I've thought of this a while back. Add some very subtle events that shift such as audio advertisements on the screen at a gas pump, your radio fuzzing out and playing this

youtube.com/watch?v=3MCHI23FTP8

>night time at a desolate rest stop
>AMBER alert notice on gas station pump as you're refuelling your car
>girl is reported missing with info on her along with a photo of how she looks
>looking around keeping aware of your surroundings
>each time you look away, her face on screen slowly starts to become more and more disfigured
>don't notice it as much since you're focused on your surroundings and the meter

small things like that you don't pick up on because you've seen it dozens of times.

A Native American hunting party is stalked and slowly picked off by a wendigo. Set in North America before the arrival of Europeans.

Can someone explain this webm please?

think the harder question is a horror game without the supernatural

Walking home from work after a 11PM-12AM shift.

Speaking from experience, placing a bunch of tricks of the eye random strange noises is pretty unnerving, particularly if you've got an overactive imagination.

ship or submarine

It's also vaporware.

Oh fuck, they got jim!

A dating sim with a monster that chases you, even showing up in the middle of a date. Only you can see it and it will pursue you until you convince a women to sleep with you (If you're willing to subject your potential future waifu to that same monster). No hookers for x reason. Basically It Follows.

Silent Hill 1.

I'd like to see an open world horror game that is actually good. As difficult as that would be. Since it's mostly based on planned encounters anyway.

With OP's theme.
>Be cop
>disturbance at blocked off area in the heart of the city
>city is fucking loud as fuck, can hear people, cars, music, everything
>walk into blocked off area to investigate
>suddenly no sound at all
>can't find anythign weird
>report it in
>static
>whole city is empty
>queue silent hill weirdness
Maybe that's too generic. I'm not an ideas guy.

does that shitty indie game about the darknet count?

Somebody with NSA level hacking skills is stalking you through a city and uses the city infrastructure to fuck with you.

>sort of like a reverse Watch Dogs with Hitman Absolution crowd AI

stalker kind of does that

what is this from? it's very well done. The guys in the suits really move like some pack of creatures it seems too good for some random ass webm.

Parasite Eve has a lot of supernatural elements.

Its not that hard.
But you need to change the planned encounter from a set point, to a range initator.
And you also need a good working sound system: So if you are really paying attention: One of the sounds of the night is wrong, but not by much

Stalker is amazing, but it's just not the same. Stalker doesn't scare me at all. It's essentially just a better Fallout, but with shit tonnes of bugs.

Open World Horror just seems too difficult.

I want a Silent Hill/Siren game but in modern Japan.

>be a gaijin
>know nothing about the culture
>decide to live in Tokyo for a moment
>suddenly the city is deserted and the sky is weird
>SH pattern mixing free exploration and confined basements

From what I understand its from a Radiohead music video but I have yet to find out for sure

One of the Radiohead vignettes for the new album

youtube.com/watch?v=iIiX2FJbgD8

How about semi-open world Horror?

Lets go with something Unique, I like Japan Mythology and their whole creepy shit they got going on 2chan back in the day. So lets mix them both up.
>be Nippon NEET
>in heart of Tokyo
>psychological horror with weird Japanese monsters and mythology
>game goes from populated city to absolutely nothing but weird monsters
>have to survive until you arrive back in normal world
>no idea if you're going crazy or not
Might be cool?

>15 second ad before every video.

I want corporate america to fuck off.

>Your a kid
>You are on a family vacation
>You go out to meet one of your steam friends
>He lives in detroit
>You have to make it out of the ghetto without dying

>youtube.com/shared?ci=Y4pOlABDp6o

You play as an exorcist, taking care of evil spirits and demons.

The problem with open world horror is that horror requires tight focus, and that is all but impossible in open world short of an extremely extensive development time. Which is not practical at all given costs.

It's better to "fake" open world to trick people and not detract from the horror development.

an 80s-retrofuture moon base

A dynamic cop game would be bomb
>patrolling the streets in your car
>have a set area to drive around and immerse yourself in
>randomly generated calls from the dispatcher can come in and you can take the calls or let them go
>smaller cases like vehicle breakdowns, domestic disputes with wheel dialogue and pulling traffic violators over exist
>severe calls such as robberies, burglaries and shootings cannot be avoided
>the driving feels responsive as you put your sirens on and go 80 mph to the location of the incident
>plenty of foot chases in alleyways, abandoned areas and slums

The idea of the game is to immerse and familiarize yourself in am extremely detailed city, getting to know major roads and the names of streets on your downtime and regular patrols then kick into the meat of the gameplay when it's time to do buisiness like chase a speeding felon, getting into a gunfight with robbers or a manhunt for a serial killer.

>routine

vaporwarelmao

GOAT MAN

Set in the woods while on a camping trip, user must use a series of dialogue choices (like La Noir) to weed out the Goatman. There is no combat, Goatman also is RNG based on his victims and has his own AI to do what he wants at any given time

All I want is an open world horror game. Take a game engine and world like GTA's then use it as the setting of spooky supernatural events. Like you're just walking down the sidewalk, then the lights go off, you're suddenly alone and you see a spindly man made of long, thin worms come striding down the street towards you.

Shit like that, being able to build a convincing world which you can believe exists and then putting the player in horrific situations, having them discover grizly, ghastly things that exist within this seemingly normal world would be amazing.

>Previously on COPS
Yeah, that'd be cool as fuck. But the development cost for something so focused would be huge.

European horror game

Basically imagine a Zombie apocalypse except with towelheads

and everyone else vehemently denies that they rape and kill literally as they rape and kill

imagine this

And then have that escalate into the supernatural. You think you're just going into a normal domestic abuse case, but you find c'thulhu cult in the basement. Shit like that would be dope as hell.

adblock dumbass

Sounds too far fetched.

>Zombie of peace!

>you wake up everyday in the same room
>go to the same job
>do the same things
>Go to sleep
>repeat

Oh wait, that's just my life

Don't those bypass adblock though?

yeah except everyone calls them normal and literally can't tell BY RACE that they come there to rape

Exactly. The advertising of the game can be a cop simulator. Then it slowly gets into horror as you constantly get reports of murders with the same method of killing

Rainbow six siege is quite a lovely horror game

>remember that time when normal human people killed? Yeah, THE CRUSADE! I bet you can't answer now? hm?

Swat 4, no?

The forest is like that except it's cannibals trying to eat you

>white nerd man that dosen't go outside too often makes games about nignogs in there natural environment

This may seem arbitrary but I feel this would game would have more conviction if made by Tyrone T-Dawg Smith and not jj abrams younger sister.

Monstorium or whatever it's called

Crusades weren't actually bad though, that's the difference between the two.

Why are people illiterate about basic racial hierarchy?

and intentionally submit myself to paid vacation, more like.

>what is LA Noire

>Be a police officer
>Driving around fighting crimes, eating donuts
>Getting reports of creepy shit happening
>Go to visit places that have reports of break ins
>Residents are scared mindless, can barely make out words
>Spot stuff in the distance, can never really get a good look
>Unknown things appearing infront of car
>Get a call from dispatch giving you an update to a situation, follow your GPS/ their directions.

Done. Obscure. There's white day too.

Cold fear.

Done. Carrier.

Why is Cred Forums so fucking spooky tonight?

let me look into it:
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1280823&page=6
>blah blah blah but you have to remember the attacks on abortion clinics in the US bla blah blah the acts of the KKK bla blah blah the violence carried out by Christian militias
why they would even care, a horde of people are ready to defend them, even when they kill them, just to get their hardcore tolerance tokens.

I'd love to see a Resi 1 style survival horror, in a single large mansion/facility etc., but with the element of sound added in - so, you have a shotgun, or shaped charges or whatever, so you can just blast through locks. At the expense of alerting everything in the entire facility. I'd love to see that kind of armed but disempowered twist, I.e. you have an assault rifle, with a single magazine, and discharging it will wake everything up.

Guy is suffering from a mental break down and severe depression. It causes him to see hallucinations, though they're not severe. They're actually pretty tame, mostly just him talking to himself, utensils, random things coming to life. But all of a sudden there is some kind of mysterious outbreak and it turns most of the populace into homicidal maniacs.
Game turns into open world survival, in a city that has been quarantined by a gigantic wall. Your hallucinations keep getting worse and worse, while more and more homicidal maniacs keep appearing.

It'd be a strange mix of open world survival with extreme gore, while your character narrates everything talking his best friend, a pencil sharpener with wings that also tries to convince you to let loose a bit more. Extreme emphasis on Psychological Horror and your slow and eventual breakdown.

A pile of dogshit.

Children of Taronne is great. A SWAT game with minor supernatural events would become nice. Think of the concept of FEAR except instead of an entire unit being wiped out something like Alma is everyday business. Could either set it in spooky neon 80's with all the style the setting could bring to the table, or make it more modern.
Not every case you're called to leads to spooky business or anything supernatural, and not everything supernatural has to be spooky.

Horror game set in a detailed oil platform.

Already been done. Don't remember the name, but it starts on a whaling ship and later on you end at the oil platform.

I forgot to add.

There was a DOS game set in a submarine. I played it in the 90s back when I was a small kid, so I don't remember its name.

I know it was like otherworld/flashback set in a Russian submarine. There was this monster that broke a door and you had to escape.

Blue Stinger, no?

That's the problem with these comparisons.

> the attacks on abortion clinics
Obviously good.

>the acts of the KKK
Obviously good, the KKK is just vigilate police that mostly protected white women from being raped.

Shit, they even call themselves wizards and dragons because the rape race BELIEVES in wizards and dragons.

>the violence carried out by Christian militias
The US IS cristian militia

You wake up one day and there's absolutely no one in the city. Everyone's gone, as if they just disappeared. Cars abandoned in the middle of the road, doors left open, sinks left running, houses burned down because of no one to turn off ovens.

But when you look into reflections, you can see the world is it was. People walking down the street, cars driving, kids playing, etc. The only living things left in the city are the wild animals that wandered in with no cars on the road to scare/kill them off.

>go with crew to area 51 to sneak in
>see men in black scoping you out
>weird operations
>walk around a huge base and underground areas
>have to somehow get higher security clearances
>they opened a portal to hell

Blue Stinger?

there wasn't one of that for the ps2?
also blue stinger sounds like that

Horror game sets in house of mirror.

Does it exist?

Found it, Cold Fear

If I had more money than I could ever spend, I'd live on an oceanic platform.

>ride motorcycle
>always feel very exposed and vulnerable when riding at night
>have to take a lot of country roads where it's pitch black
>constant slight feeling of dread that I'll encounter something very sinister

>But when you look into reflections, you can see the world is it was

Cool idea

A game where you're just trying to get home to your wife and children after work but a massive countrywide black lives matter protest breaks out and its the biggest and most violent one the world has ever seen. You have to wade through the most cucked city in the world (Los Angeles) through all the chaos and rioting while playing as a white man in a suit. At first you are defenseless and have to resort to evading large groups of hostile protesters but as you go further through the city you gain weapons, new combat abilities, more combat moves after getting robbed, beaten, stabbed, and as you witness horrifying acts of violence thanks to cultural diversity. Your character also slowly changes from a pacifist, upstanding, egalitarian citizen to a raging, patriotic, and vengeful American. Finally after much carnage and fighting for your life you arrive home only to find your wife and children hate you after seeing everything you did on the news and you are then arrested for being a racist.

Truly Cred Forums tier horror with influences by the movie Falling Down.

or how about
>>go with crew to area 51 to sneak in
>>see blacks scoping you out

What documentary is this?

DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON

>BLM Stories Chronicles: The Black Friday Tales

It plays like Hotline Miami

Press x to do nuffin

World War 1 horror/supernatural shit but with no zombies.
>return to castle wolfenstein
Yeah, it exists. But the whole game isn't horror.

There was a half life 1 mod that almost got it right until the end. It was based on apocalypse now.

Did he stab him? Camera is too shaky to tell.

TLOU / Spec Ops The Line hybrid

Not bad

> throw KFC to distract lipsmacker

Driving game that incorporates daylight and nighttime horror alike.

You are on a trip across the country driving on highways.

You have to stop at motels and gas stations for supplies.

Sometimes you'd see strange things at the side of the road, sometimes your radio would output weird voices, sometimes you see shit in your rear mirror.

Sleeping in youe car is dangerous but some Motels have some spooky stuff in them too
NPCs are rare and don't appear to be trustworthy.

How about a monster hunter game, similar to Witcher, but in the present?

Like you're some kind of guy who travels around the world hunting monsters, you travel to small country town where everyone is really fucking weird. You're investigating disappearances of children. And you gotta investigate this small country town which happens to be located on a small island because this way it's easier to make it open. Then you get blamed for the children disappearing while some monster is controlling the people from behind the scenes.

I don't know, I'm not very good at this stuff.

If only modern games had mirrors with actual reflections

>loud percussive machine gun fire and mortar shelling
>hearing your friends cry for help
>dust and smoke all around you limiting your view
>shitty conditions with soldiers convulsing, trenchfeet and decomposing bodies in trenches

youtube.com/watch?v=yGkyhaMdpto

>Live in an old fashioned suburban street
>Wake up only to realize that every single living breathing thing has disappeared.
>Hoses left on, doors of houses left open, cars empty with their engines still running, almost as if every single living thing has disappeared spontaneously.
>No music, no noise, extremely little ambience sound. Even the birds are nowhere to be heard.
>Investigate the disappearance of everyone.
>After the long moments of almost absolute silence, you hear things.
>These sounds of footsteps and whispers can be heard from a distance and sometimes even right close by you
>Whatever is making those sounds, you just can never catch it...
[/spoiler]Maybe it is all in your head?[/spoiler]

Sucker punched.

The dumb nigger even recorded the whole thing. White dude just pulls in, and is getting ready to leave his car when he gets sucker punched.

Like I said. I got some influences from the movie Falling Down. Its literally about a pissed off hard working American just trying to get home while dealing with gang, immigrant, economy bullshit.

This is exactly what I mean. Suit guy would witness stuff like this throughout his journey and it would slowly change him.

Too bad I don't know shit about making games so you're all free to steal this idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzaVrz-bsXU
Kuon you play Exorcist fight spirits and demons

>Phoneposter
>Shit opinions
>Memes

You should be range banned permanently for this.

No, I mean, this is literally how being white in a country where retards elected a fucking black as a president feels like.

This is what is already true, and what is going on.

That could be good actually. There could always be the option to leave but leaving to early and without your waifu would spoil any future hookup.

Like how Bloodborne was just 'hey guys werewolves!' and then no.

Horror game in a corn field. Camera is above you so you can see movement but never see what is moving around.

One L4D2 map kinda gives you that feeling.

Reminds me a little of Betrayer, actually. It's zombie skeleton ghost Spaniards in that one and it isn't really "horror", but it's got the New World setting down.

Stalker's pretty fucked up, but more in a survival way than a horror way.

Hell the fuck yes.

Cry Of Fear! Big meandering city for at least the first part.

I'd play the fuck out of that. Except it would be too buggy to run. You'd want GTA levels of immersion but in a niche genre, no dev team would bite.

I like the theory, but what ties the scares together?

Something similar to Werewolf/Town of Salem?

There's 200 "zombies" in the mansion and surrounding grounds. You have 100 assault rifle rounds. There's about 200 more bullets around the estate, but they're for a collection of antique weapons the mansion's owner kept. These all spawn pre-game.

I love it and may steal it for my /tg/.

The Consuming Shadow has elements of this, but only in the (very small) driving segments.

I'd love to see WWI horror. It's been done once or twice I guess.

South Africa as Apartheid ends. Swarms of non-humans raiding the city, mugging, stealing, and raping. You're not allowed to fight back, because you need to be tolerant.

You're trying to escape JoBurg and get all the way to Cape Town, but you have to go through all of the "black" """"people"""", who you cannot kill and will relentlessly hound you if you have expensive survival equipment on you. If you try using a car anywhere near a city, they savages will drop a tree in the road and attempt to kill you.

Remember, kill one of them and you lose. When one dies, it releases pheromones to the other chimps in the area to start swarming in on ou.

I was thinking more like that Hitman Absolution level but good.

>start game as a SWAT member or somesuch
>probable criminal activity, reports of murders and a drug den
>storm a house, hear chanting in the basement
>a tentacled horror eviscerates cultists and most of your squad
>hose it down with some quick thinking involving salt and random occult symbols you vaguely remember
>weird difficult to describe walk in, ask for your name, details on the incident
>What are they going to do with the books, you ask, perhaps burning them is a good idea.
>Nah, we don't do that here, says man in sunglasses. We are more about security, containment and protection.

Oh shit yeah. This is going to blow up in their faces if Hillary gets elected. No way we can keep this up for another 8 years without serious fucking damage being done.

What the fuck is happening here then

I'd imagine that would be a nightmare to make work in a game.

The damage is already irrecoverable.

We NEED to elect, NEED a real Nazist. Trump is way too PC.

worst case scenario is you hit a deer, fly off your motorcycle and get impaled by a tree

A Haunted Ikea

The beach and the boardwalk

???

It's pretty obvious. Your average black mother playing with her average black children, living on $2k of taxpayer money a month in a taxpayer funded house.

You play as a straight white male working his dead end job
The horror is that he keeps hallucinating that jamal is having his way with your wife every night

it is Radiohead's music video
instagram.com/p/BGwhZRbqyt-/?hl=en

Modern Europe, where globalists replace the native people with Africans and Muslims destroying the beauty, culture and diversity of an entire continent.

love make a horror anthology game, were the house is hub and you go around finding book or something on tv that would take you to other story with different mechanics like in hub world it's in first person but the new story is like old RE cam with tank control.

give an estimate without google: how many blacks have jobs?

Rural Japan.

Siren is the only game I've seen doing this, and I want more.

Also, a spoopy hotel where every room is super interactable, and you're the manager having to find out what the fuck is going on. Eventually the npc staff clears their shift, and you're alone with gradually disappearing npc guests which the game has you talk with early on. Think Amnesia-but-not-shit meets Silent Hill, and set in a shitty hotel with old ass decrepit rooms which have been poorly renovated.

>Silent Hill 2's weird character dialogue
>Can interact with almost anything in a given room
>Halls tightly packed with poorly designed guest rooms. Spoopy-scaries can be in any of the rooms depending on the in-game time
>Puzzles
>A puzzle involving figuring out how to get the warm water in the shower cabinet to work.
>Hard mode: figure out how to make it work separately from the sink

The circus

About 40%. Most black people are young, and over 50% of them are unemployed.

what about like your character is in highschool so its open world and stuff but the story is locked into what the ai is doing according to who lives and whos the most popular in school

>have a crush on suzy
>get invited to her house waypoint on the map
>bigass senior party gets broken up by power outage
>mothafuckin suzy dead. damn you should have protected her annon "
>different monsters different playthroughs >different main character,
>better ingredients
>better pizza
>papa johns

Imagine a game about coming home (assuming you leave the house, which most of us don't really do), turning on your computer, going to 4chins dot org slash vee, eager to discuss some vidya.

Then you see fainting sieg heils in the distance. Rumbling stacks of soapboxes loaded onto trucks.

Within seconds, your thread about videogames will become another thread for Cred Forums to redpill you about how they hate blacks and you should, too.

Objective: Survive.

>Boards keep smacking against each other
>Shelves come apart randomly making huge crashing sounds
>Duct tape rolling down empty hallways lit by floodlights with no power connection
>Picket fences shuddering in a windless warehouse
>Fingernail scratching on the display cases
>Beeps from the register
>Loading bay shutters opening and slamming shut in the distance
>In the middle of the glue and bonding aisle..
>..a pentagram comprised of Allen keys and bolts missing from flatpacks summons forth the ghost that moves things to inappropriate aisles.

so just another day on Cred Forums then?

>Los Angeles
desu I always got the impression that San Francisco or the entirety of Sweden was worse, just off the top of my head

forbidden siren

did he died

Eurotruck Simulator Multiplayer Mod with Collision Turned On

:^)

>About 40%.
91%.

>Most black people are young
Most black people are not fucking teenagers.

>over 50% of them are unemployed.
Trump said that, which is how you know it's most likely a lie. The unemployment rate for blacks ages 16 to 24 was 18.7 percent, and to expect schoolchildren to support their family is insane.

>Scream horror game
>Fully customizable mask editor with the possibility to stretch, burn, and paint masks, starting from the classic ghostface
>3 campaigns with different protagonists: the skinny loser, the big edgy silent metal fan and the super popular cheerleader.
>They're all a ghostface killer
>They all have different skills and play styles. For example the skinny loser can act stealth and has a regular commando knife, the edgy guy is strong, can lift heavy stuff, physically overcome victims and uses an hatchet, the cheerleader can act innocent and friendly, attract people, flirt, and uses and easily concealable spring knife
>Incredibly detailed stabbing mechanic, with the possibility to choose the area to strike: upper body, chest or lower body, with the possibility to go on and stab 50 times a body or hold the trigger button to keep the knife in the meat and move it around with the analog stick to rip
>plays kinda like hitman but you can only kill while wearing the costume
>bonus for terrorizing victims and brutality score multiplayer for crazy stuff like hanging a body to the ceiling during a party for everyone to see
>every single character in the game has a name and a "reasons to kill" meter, the higher it gets the more suspicious he/she becomes, but awards more points when killed (mobs only do generic stuff like calling the police if you max out their "reasons to kill" meter after they see you killing someone and remove the mask or things like that)
>the 3 campaigns end up in the same place and when you finish all 3 of them you have to choose one of the 3 protagonists and kill the other two.

Horrific things happening in broad daylight, but no one notices except for you.

where's the horror in any of this?

>the entirety of Sweden was worse
are you unironically believing the burqa memes? if so, why?

change of view in the horror world

For once you're the murderer, but of course the tension is constant

That sounds neat. Like you'd have to escape from the horror that only you can see, but not make yourself look like a fucking crazy person so they don't make you take your meds or send you to crazy person jail

mild tension because an NPC might call the cops on you for being a psycho murderer is not what I'd describe as horror. Unless you think GTA is a horror game too.

Reminds me of that SCP with monsters only visible to schizophrenics

An ordinary game that gets invaded by autistic Cred Forumstards

Unemployment statistics do not count people who have stopped looking for a job. That's why you get shit statistics from the Obama administration.

The real unemployment rate is above 30%, for all demographics. We have 125 million people employed currently. There are 320 million people in the United States. 74.2 million under-18's in the United States. Cut off about 14 million who are between 16 and 18, thus can work. 320 million minus 60 million comes out to 260 million. Now, there are about 30 million extra people too infirm to work, whether it be because of old age, broken or missing limbs, or mental deficiency. 230 million people who can work. Divide that by the number of people who have a job, and you have only 54% of the population that is employed. This is AFTER factoring in all the housewives, infirm, and incapable. Our unemployment rate is higher now than it has ever been before, and blacks are hit the hardest.

Fuck you for supporting Obama's bullshit statistics.

>he hasn't played SWAT 4

liveleak.com/view?i=028_1446510425

This is my meme of choice.

in case you missed it it's the motherfucking scream

Of course it's not scary, considering you're the killer, but it still has an horror setting and everything

>swat4
>supernatural

Oh, a liveleak link. Take a picture of yourself in Sweden, with proof.

>he didn't play the cult level where everyone killed themselves to ride on the back of a comet

>police horror game
>Open world city
>murderer calls into police station with riddles of shit hes about to do
>you have to find them
>somewhere in the decent sized city he is picking people off, taking them to different areas, torturing and cutting up his victims then putting the dead bodies on display in public
>everything happens in real time

>implying crazy pedophiles and serial killers who kidnap people and take them to their mannequin filled basement aren't scary enough

Se7en : The videogame

Condemned?

That would be a cool end boss fight for a GTA style game. Enough regular missions so that you can know the city like the back of your hand, and then you jump in with the riddles.

Honestly it reminded me more of those old batman shows with the riddler

I wish games could somehow accurately capture the feeling of being in a city. Like when I first went to SF and saw how massive the buildings are. It left me, someone who grew up in a small town, in awe. Buildings in video games always feel to small, even when they're big.

Why would anybody do that? I thought we're discussing memes.

>Cut off about 14 million who are between 16 and 18, thus can work
Why would you expect them to work? Are you retarded? How about, you know, increasing the minimum wage instead of expecting children at school to feed their parents?

Most of your argument is just substracting people from the same number twice.

blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/10/21/what-we-know-about-the-92-million-americans-who-arent-in-the-labor-force/

>Our unemployment rate is higher now than it has ever been before
The unemployment rate is falling, not rising.

So that I know that you have actually been to Sweden, as opposed to taking information about countries from Cred Forums.

Didn't know Cred Forums owns liveleak.

Well that's basically RE4.

Because raising the minimum wage is only going to increase the amount of people unemployed. Look at Seattle.

And yes, you're expected to work before you're 18. That's how you get your foot in the door. People are more likely to hire you at McDonalds if you're willing to work at that age, since they have low expectations, and it's a cheap job for some extra cash.

If you don't have any previous work experience, you can't expect to get a job, since almost every single one requires work experience. Companies refuse to hire risky employees because they have to pay them $7+ an hour. That's why the unemployment rate is so high in areas with high minimum wage, yet low minimum wage states have a much lower unemployment rate.

Democrats and Neo-Liberals are fucking insufferable.

Fata Frame 5 had parts where you had to monitor security cams, it was pretty well done.

No, no, that's exactly it. I have nothing against Sweden. I've just never heard Cred Forums complain about L.A.

Realistically, no place in the world is 100% super gay.

A silent hills reboot

Bright light surrealistic horror.
Super weird enemies in mundane envieroment

There are 2 indie games very similar to this

I suppose I should post it here as well. I've had this idea for a few years now about a closed space horror game with free roam, wherein you play as a variable style of cryptid haunting a small town ala Deadly Premonition. NPCs would have their own schedules, phobias, and rationality at the basest level, changing their responses to a different monster. My desire would be to accommodate multiple playstyles based on what kind of creature you are, with some being more spiritual, poltergeist-esque haunters and more classic movie monsters ala the Thing, Alien, or even wolfman, etc. It's just a skeletal framework but I'd love to be able to have this.

>Because raising the minimum wage is only going to increase the amount of people unemployed.

Actually, raising the minimum wage would make it so people on the minimum wage would actually be able to live.

> And yes, you're expected to work before you're 18. That's how you get your foot in the door.

16? Why not 14? 12? We have child labor laws for a reason.

> That's why the unemployment rate is so high in areas with high minimum wage, yet low minimum wage states have a much lower unemployment rate.

How do I put this? First, pirates fight global warming is your argument.

Second, "employment" isn't actually good if you can't LIVE on minimum wage.

Third, labor is a resource. I'm a company that sells lumber, which I value at $10 a ton. I'm not evil and I don't destroy the furniture industry by offering labor at any prices you feel like are fair, including free lumber, I just can't offer less than $10 for it.

Same with the minimum wage, you are to pay workers $X much to expect them to produce quality labor.
> Democrats and Neo-Liberals are fucking insufferable.

At least we aren't retarded, like you are, and don't lie, like you do.

Six Bullets

You're the sheriff in a town where nothing has ever happened. One day, some kids go missing in an old abandoned mansion. You investigate, and what do you know, sometimes there are monsters in the dark.

You have your six-shooter, but only six bullets for the entire game. If you have at least one left by the end of the game, you can commit suicide to get one of the various endings.

Didn't know that linking at Cred Forums approved liveleaks constitutes political criticism.

Right wingers think that Europe is "infested" with "muslim criminals". These are not fringe beliefs, this is what they unironically believe.

Sort of.

None of that actually works, in theory or in practice. Minimum wage prevents companies from taking risks, because it shorts them on money for hiring unskilled workers. This is a known fact. Now, minimum wage itself is necessary, but raising it is ludicrous. You can live on it, easily. I do. Want to know how? Don't live in cities. Small towns have labor shortages, so you can ask for higher pay in an area where goods cost less. Even when I lived in the city (Phoenix), I was capable of living on foodstamps and minimum wage part time work. I wasn't able to buy video games, but whatever. That's what Steam sales are for.

you mean F.E.A.R?

>None of that actually works, in theory or in practice.
False.

>Minimum wage prevents companies from taking risks, because it shorts them on money for hiring unskilled workers. This is a known fact.
Cry me a river, Thiel's drone. They can take risks just fine, they just need to pay their workers a liveable wage.

Minimum wage exists explicitly to give workers leverage that they do not otherwise have.

>but raising it is ludicrous.

You misspelled "necessary"

>You can live on it, easily. I do
And yet you're a Republican. Probably even a libertarian. In other words, retarded.

>Want to know how? Don't live in cities. Small towns have labor shortages, so you can ask for higher pay in an area where goods cost less.

Ah, right, that's why everyone has a lot of money in the Appalachians. Holy shit.

So Brazil just after the military regime.

>Europe doesn't have Sharia zones

>Today, at the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour, working 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year yields an annual income of only $15,080.
>only
>Retards actually have trouble living off >$10,000

You're taking a meme of a Swedish kids show too seriously and missing the point completely.

>people think that raising minimum wage is anything besides a band aid solution

kek

imagine: some people have to feed families and pay bills

I've always thought that an apocalypse from the point of view of someone who is slightly unstable would be fucking horrifying.

Imagine being a normal guy, then one day you have some kind of mental breakdown from a build up of stress or whatever. You start having some very mild hallucinations, then all of a sudden, it's the end of the world. It doesn't even need to be zombies or crazy shit. It could be just a simple economy crash that sends the whole world into a looting frenzy or something. Then it just keeps escalating slowly. But from the point of view of the guy hallucinating, the entire world would probably be on fire or something.
To me that sounds terrifying, but maybe that's just me. Mental Illness scares the shit out of me.

as opposed to abolishing the minimum wage to "get rid of employment"

or "no solution at all and everything is fine", just bootstrap

>>None of that actually works, in theory or in practice.
>False, because

village of werewolves

and you're a werewolf, who has a loving werewolf family, and an accountant

Are there any legit horror games that are in lit rooms with no darkness or anything

Inside a gay club's toilet

This should be done. Just to see the reactions of normies.

It's easier in cities where you have a strong public transit system so you can cut out transportation costs but those cities often have higher cost of living.

A single person can live off of $15,000 but it comes with a lot of caveats.

>when you make a janitor cry into their hotpocket

A horror game you play on a different planet, monsters wear some kind of mechanic suit and can kill you just by looking at you, you have to use the resources the planet gives you to ward off this creatures that are hunting you down.

The twist is the monsters are human and you are an alien at it's home planet

A sequel to SWAT4 would be the perfect horror game. Keep everything the way it is, just update the graphics, physics, sounds, and add new maps and a few new guns. When you play it with friends, and everyone takes the mission seriously, it's very fun and very tense.

Not much better than putting away your bean bag shotgun and pulling out your pistol to kill a perp that downed your buddy.

A VR game not strictly advertised as horror. It could be an adventure game that slowly starts feeling off, with some clever audio and visual tone shifts, and characters making less sense as the game goes along. Sort of like a VR experience of going bonkers.

There needs to be a game where you can be a werewolf and rip and tear the shit out of everything that isn't Skyrim, but that wouldn't be a horror game

Yeah, that'd be cool as fuck. Maybe similar to that new Vampire game coming out, but from the Werewolf perspective?

Afterfall Insanity was a pretty cool psychological horror game.

Shame the actual gameplay was such garbage

Would Cred Forums prefer horror games set in small but detailed worlds (Dead Rising 2: Case Zero), large but schedule-programmed cities/worlds (GTA) or massive but scarce worlds (Just Cause)?

If your family is having a hard time living off 15,000 because you're living in an expensive area, move.

It's VUH, not vee

>make $15,000 but area is expensive to live in
>move to a less expensive area
>make less money
>still just as difficult to make a living

There's a spoopy kids game that takes place in a motel or something similair. I can't find it but it has an Animal Crossing-ish artstyle. Most of the characters are also animals. Wish I could find it.

>Make minimum wage
>Move
>Make less money
?

Has anyone here read I am Hero?

It's basically weird as fuck, Japanese Zombie Manga. The zombies however can talk, and they're fucking insane.
That insanity they have is pretty spooky.

It's not exactly unknown, but I've always liked that.

It went to shit after the whole AYY reveal

I started reading it a month ago, stopped reading around the bath house part since I couldn't find a good download for the rest.

I think it's really good though, best zombie shit I've ever read.

Why are we on autosage?

Yes. But the beginning was fantastic.

don't look behind you

Mod got buttmad because some Cred Forums shit were spilling so the only logical choice is to purge the whole thread like a fucking retard they are.

To be honest, I don't even download mangas now.
I just use mangapark, it's slower than downloading. But it's easier, so I don't really mind.

Ajin is another good horror manga, though I guess that's more Thriller.
It could be done as you, the immortal, running from humans less they use you as an experiment for their inhumane tortures