worst to best

Bad Company
Hardline
Vietnam
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 3
Bad Company 2

BF 1942>BF 4> BF 2> BF 3> BF Bad Company 2> BF Vietnam> BF 2142> BF Hardline> BF 1943

I really love every Battlefield.

2142 > 4 > 3 > BC2 > 2

those are the ones i've played

Of the ones I've played

BC2>>>BF4>BC1(still good)>>>BF1

BC2>2142>1942=1943>2>3>BC1

the only BF i've played is 1942 and the console version of BF2

BF2 was my favorite.

When they changed to bad company it was pretty disappointing
-fat guns
-wonky controls
-buggy explosions

Bad company 2 online was kinda fun, but no way near as fun as bf2

BF3 and BF4 kinda have the same issues as bad company but they sort of improved them.

I hate most of the BF4 maps.

BF4 is pretty annoying sometimes. Having a vehicle is usually fairly pointless besides getting somewhere fast.
Tanks and helicopters usually explode on the spot because half the enemy team is an engineer.

Sniping in bf4 is pretty useless too. Just about every spot in bf4 is blocked from sniping and on top of that they changed the maps in death match so you can't get on top of buildings anymore.

Bad Company was basically the beginning of the end for battlefield as a really good game.

This, except that 1943 was shit.

kys

what was wrong with it
for the price tag it was alright

1942>bf 2> bc2

rest is shit

bump

Vietnam
EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SHIT AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

best to worst
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 1
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1943
Bad Company 2
Bad Comapny Vietnam
Bad Company
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline

did I miss any?

I had a lot of fun with it, for the price it offered a great throwback.

kys

Liking this bf2 appreciation in this thread

bf2 is best bf

STOP YAKKING OR GET OFF THIS NET

bf2 > bf: vietnam > bf1942 > bfbc2 > bf 2142 > bfbc1 > bf4 > bf3 > bf1 > bf:hardline > bf:f2p > bf:heroes

if you disagree you're an absolute pleb

>bf4 > bf3 > bf1 >
kill yourself

Literally all of this.

>bfbc2 > bf 2142

bf3 is a lot better than bf4 so theres that

>BF2 being good
Why is this meme still alive?

bf4 was a refined bf3, bf1 is just unfixable trash

get over it.

that's not true tho

Thissing this

desert combat > bf1942 > bf: vietnam > bfbc2 > trash bfs

3 should be above 4, that's my only disagreement. Guess I'm a pleb :^)

>bf4 was a refined bf3
bf4 was fucking trash at launch, and after months of fixing the garbage you're left with a shitty shooter iwth 'muh levolution'. BF3 was superior in everyway (including the campaign, cus they both sucked)

>bf1 is just unfixable trash
you either didnt play the alpha or you suck so hard you blame it unfixable

please user atleast try

why tho

thats a quality post, i can smell your diapers from here

please refrain from posting your insufferable opinions on this site again.

Swap 1943 with Vietnam

here, have another (You)

kys

i guess i won this argument.

put a little more effort in next time.

I am going to postulate a law similar to Poe's Law that states that every argument eventually ends up in fedoraposting.

score one to the republic

>people ranking BF1 despite only having an outdated 1 map 5 month old build to judge it

>tfw a outdated map and older build is much more fun than a full release

looking at you cops n robbers

4 > shit > rest

Battlefield 2>2142>Vietnam>1942>Bad company 2>Battlefield 3

Stop caring after 3, so no idea how 4 and hardline

bump

2 > Vietnam > 4 > 3 > BC1/2

Best to worst of the ones I've played

Vietnam
Bad company 2
Bad company

bump

this is still the best one

>1942/vietnam/2/2142
yeah it had very questionable gunplay, various elements weren't all that good, was close but not close enough as far as class-selection went. Despite those downsides there was modding and other server hosting that helped the game to be good, and allowed a degree of freedom and whimsical experimentation with mechanics and gameplay.. some area's I don't think took enough risks, but mods generally corrected this.
>BC:2;
this was the herald of the Battlefields to come; no modding, no server hosting, with shit EA/DICE excuses attempting to be reassuring.. not that I bothered to get it.
>BF:3;
didn't play this one very much, got red Orchestra 2 around the same time, was going through school issues as well, bleh, never got DLC.
>BF:4:
played more of this, even got the overpriced premium after somehow convincing myself that "it's totally worth it", and then realizing that DICE was fucking me when I saw carrier strike/assault/"successor to TITAN MODE"... felt stupid, played it anyway, grinding unlocks is some kind of "fun".. but ultimately left me with a series of complaints that I don't think DICE will address or acknowledge.

>BF:1-BETA;
Played the beta, it was kinda fun, but in a way where I'd probably lose interest after several hours. Felt the game could be more true to history while still remaining fun, felt that there should be more classes than 4.. felt alright, but It's ultimately let down by the knowledge that "this is probably it" as far as actual gameplay is concerned. (sure there's going to be different maps, and different modes, but the mechanics seem pretty much stuck).. Mod tools would make this game far more buyable;

Ultimately DICE fucked up so hard with BF:BC2... They designed Frostbite in such a way they couldn't release software for hosting dedicated servers, nor release mod tools/mod support, and then act like it's somehow not their fault they can't release mod tools or server software.

>play Battlefield Vietnam
>It wasn't me starts playing

atleast you tried

>atleast you tried
I managed to get a (You) from you with my witty post, now if you excuse me *smoke bomb*

Battlefield 2>1942>Vietnam>Battlefield 1 Beta>Battlefield 3 Beta

BF with mod support > BF with $$ Map DLCs.

bump